The Stars Align

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I see you didn't wait for me", he laughs.

Putting our drinks on the side table, he leans back against the wall with a beer in one hand, idly stroking his cock with the other while he watches. Rob is moving back up my thigh, reaching my cunt, sliding his tongue over my knickers. Just as he's doing that, Dean takes a step or two forward and, carefully, tips a bit of his beer over my underwear -- it's just a bit, but the shock of the cold makes me gasp. He has a good aim. Rob smiles, closing his mouth over the wetness, sucking in beer and the taste of me. Dean leans back, still watching, as I'm squirming at the feel of Rob's mouth closing over me, sucking on me. He pulls back a little, and reaches up to slide my knickers down -- I lift my hips and somehow we manage to get them off without me having to shift too much. My pussy is exposed to the air now -- it feels good, and without thinking my hand slides down between my legs, running over the smoothness, feeling my clit. Dean and Rob are both watching, and then Rob leans back down again, and his tongue joins my fingers, sliding over the lips, my clit, inside my cunt. I shift my hand away -- Dean steps forward, grabbing my hand and sucking the wetness off my fingers, then moves back to continue watching. He can tell I'm getting closer.

"Don't cum yet", he says, looking me in the eyes. "Wait until I say."

He knows this drives me crazy... I start whimpering a little, and Rob mouth works harder, sucking in on my clit, hard -- he's learnt over the previous days how much I love that. I reach down, grabbing Rob's head to him into me.

"Now?" I ask, looking at Dean...

"Not yet", he grins. His cock is rock hard, watching me writhe on the bed, doing everything I can to not cum, while Rob alternates between sliding his tongue over my clit and into my cunt, sometimes moving back to sucking my clit.

"Fuck", I say, under my breath, Dean's eyes still locked on mine.

"Nearly", he says, loving torturing me.

"Fuck fuck fuck!" I'm so close... I can hardly bear it.

"Now', Dean whispers, watching me intently.

"FUCK!!!"...

I explode, hips bucking up, Rob following with his mouth still locked onto my pussy, sucking, tongue inside me, pulling me in hard to him so he can feel me cum. My body tenses, eyes rolling back, everything focused on how good it feels where Rob's tongue is.

And then I collapse.

Rob looks pleased, running his tongue in one long lap up my vulva, and then moving up my body, comes to kiss me, so I can lick the taste off his mouth.

"Mmmm", I sigh, as he shifts back a little. "That was fucking yummy." I shimmy up the bed a bit so I can sit up against the headboard, smiling at Dean. "How was that for you?" I ask.

"Fucking great", he replies, grinning. "I'm as hard as a rock." I reach over, grabbing the glass of cold wine and take a couple of sips, and then smile at him.

"Good", I say. "I can think of one or two uses for that." Rob slides his hand over my slick pussy, squeezing a little bit.

"I don't think either of us have finished with you yet", he grins, leaning over me to grab his own beer, sliding the cold bottle over one of my nipples as he sits back to take a drink. Dean watches my nipple harden in response, then fills his mouth with cold beer and leans over to pull my other nipple into his mouth. It's cold, and then warm. He sucks in a little harder for a second and then pulls off.

"Definitely not", he says, carrying on from Rob. "We haven't even got to the best bits yet."

I take another sip of wine and then shift off the bed. "I just need to pee", I say as I'm leaving the room. "Talk amongst yourselves."

The bedroom is really close to the bathroom and I can hear voices as I'm on the loo, although I can't make out actual words. I smile to myself at the thought that they actually are talking amongst themselves. Standing to wash my hands, I do a quick check in the mirror, running my fingers through my hair to sort it out a bit, and then walk back to the bedroom. Rob is sitting at the foot of the bed, Dean's also sitting on the bed, near the head.

"Come here", Rob says as I walk into the room -- he grabs my hand and pulls me towards him. As I straddle his lap, he lies back, so I'm kneeling over him.

"Don't move", Dean says, and I look towards him.

He has my tube of lube in his hand (apparently he remembered where I keep that). Standing, he squirts a bit into his hand and moves forward, sliding his hand between my legs. I draw my breath in sharply for a second at the sensation of cold.

He leans in -- "We need to you ready", and with his hand still between my legs, ensuring that I'm well lubed, his other hand drops the tube so he can slide his hand around the back of my head, pulling me in for a deep hard kiss as his slippery fingers slide over my clit. I can feel Rob's legs against mine and I know he's watching... again, the feeling of having both these guys focused on me feels momentarily overwhelming, but also totally fucking amazing. Dean breaks the kiss and pulls back.

"I think you're good to go now", he smiles. I can feel Rob's hands on my hips and look back down to him.

"Come here you", he says, and pulls me down a little, taking one hand off my hip to guide his cock into me.

"Mmmmm", I sigh as I feel him slide into me, filling me. I push forward just slightly with my pelvis to meet him. He feel so good, and he smiles as my pussy tightens around him.

"Is that good?" he asks -- it's obviously a rhetorical question, but I answer anyway.

"Fuck yes."

I move into a rhythm, not lifting off too much, but enough, our eyes locked. He isn't moving, just letting me find what I'm wanting, as I shift slightly to get a little more of him inside me.

"Come here", he whispers, pulling me gently down towards him so we can kiss while I'm fucking him.

As I'm kissing Rob, I feel more hands on my hips, and I'm aware that Dean is now behind me, kneeling between Rob's legs.

"Lift", he says, pulling me up with his hands as he telling me so Rob's cock slides out of me.

Almost immediately, as soon as I've lifted high enough, Dean slides his cock into me. Rob is still kissing me -- he knows what's happening (which is obviously what they were talking about while I was in the bathroom -- bastards), and he has one hand wound into my hair, pulling me into his mouth as Dean is driving his cock into me. My body is almost frozen, unable to work out which direction it should be going in, Dean's hands on my hips as he fucks me, not too fast but deep. Rob finally lets go of my hair so I can break off kissing him, needing air.

"Jesus!" I say, almost involuntarily. Dean pulls back, slapping my arse as slides out of me, making me groans a little.

"Back down", he says, and with one hand he grabs Rob's cock, guiding it back into me. I'm again a little surprised by this, but everything is so totally fucking hot that I don't really have much time to register how unlikely it is that Dean would grab another guys cock, and I just go with it. They both keep fucking me for a few minutes, swapping out every minute or so. Everything is wet, slick, hot, and I'm just on the edge of cumming... somehow Rob sense this.

"Not yet", he says -- I whimper a little.

"Fucking seriously?" I ask.

"Nope" he says, "we're not done yet".

Dean moves back, and Rob sort of pushes me a little so I lie... well, really, I collapse on the bed. Rob pulls me over so I'm flat on my back, and then moves down to the end of the bed, pulling my legs apart a little.

"So wet", he smiles, and moves down to lick up the smooth lips of my pussy.

He pulls up again, and moves in to run his cock over my cunt, sliding the head up between the lips, over my clit. Everything is super-sensitive, and just the feeling of that is almost enough to make me cum.

"Just keep doing that", I whisper, watching him focused on the sight of his cock sliding over me. Then I notice Dean out of the corner of my eye, also watching, smiling at me as he takes a swig of beer. He cups one of my breasts in a hand, squeezing a little.

"So fucking hot", he says. Suddenly Rob slides his cock inside me again, and I gasp a little, turning to look at him -- Dean squeezes my breast a little harder in response to me gasping, and I contract a bit around Rob's cock.

"Fuck that feels good", he smiles at me, moving into a leisurely rhythm. Everything sort of slows down a bit, which good -- I could use a rest after the hard out double-fucking.

"Just lift your head a little", Dean says, and I turn back to look back at him. He slides a couple more pillows under my head. I kind of know where he's going with this, but he tells me anyway.

"I just need your mouth a little higher", he smiles.

As I drop my head back onto the pillows, he shifts up onto his knees. Rob is still fucking me, slowing, watching as Dean moves my head slightly, sliding his thumb into hook around my jaw again, pulling it open so he can slide his cock into my mouth. He's covered in the taste of me -- so good. I reach up behind him to pull him further into me -- he has one hand holding the headboard and then reaches behind my head with his other hand to hold me where he wants me. My tongue slides around his cock, licking up the taste of us fucking, hungry for the feel of him.

Now both of them can see their cocks moving into my mouth or my cunt, and that obviously spurs them on a little as the rhythm picks up a bit. Somehow they manage to move in sync, which is good because I don't think I'd cope if they had different timing The feeling of one cock in my mouth and another in my cunt is amazing -- I can't really focus too much on actually giving a good blow job, but that doesn't seem to matter too much. Every so often I push on Dean's hip a bit so he knows to pull back and give me some air... but then he's straight back in again, picking up the rhythm so that my body is rocking between them without me doing anything. I can feel Dean's cock pulsing in my mouth, taste that little bit of pre-cum. Rob starts moving a little faster, beginning to slam into me, and Dean matches his pace for a few moments, holding my head tighter so he's fucking my mouth. I can't really move now... one of my hands reaches out involuntarily, grabbing onto the sheet to try and anchor myself to something. I can feel myself starting to cum... I can't actually do anything at this point, just feel things. Feel my back arching up, my toes curl, my legs tense...

... at that second, I push Dean out of my mouth, sucking in air as I cum, no words, just sounds, the sensation of everything washing through me. My cunt tightens around Rob's cock...

"Fuck yes", he says, driving into me and then stopping, just letting himself feel me cumming around him, as I lift up like there's an electric current surging through my body. After what feels like half an hour but is probably 30 seconds, I start coming down, and then there's a little aftershock, a shudder through my body, another tighten around Rob's still-hard cock.

And then I'm done. I really don't know if there's anything more in me. Rob shifts up the bed, curling in behind me, wrapping his arms around me and pulling me back into him.

"Just rest for a minute", he says, "but just a minute". He's still hard -- I feel his cock pushed up against my arse -- but for a minute he's just cuddled into me. Dean sits up against the head of the bed on the other side, beer in one hand, the other stroking my hair, smiling at me.

"Definitely not how I expected to be spending my Saturday night", he laughs. We're just like that for a minute or two while I pull myself together. We're not really talking but it's not awkward. As Rob is idly stroking my nipple, I'm conscious of his hard cock pushing against my backside, and having rested a bit, I'm starting to get turned on again. I push back against him, just subtly, but enough so he notices, and I can feel his cock stiffen a bit more. Dean picks up on the small movement and smiles.

"So we have more plans for you", he says, and moves down the bed so he's lying facing me, sliding his hand between my leg to just cup my vulva, squeezing a little bit. "Are you good with this?" he asks, looking me in the eye.

I know exactly what he means, and nod. Reaching behind him, he grabs the tube of lube and passes it to Rob. I remember I need to relax, even though I'm a bit nervous. Reading my mind, Dean whispers:

"Relax... you can stop whenever you want to", and then he kisses me, softly at first and then with a little more urgency.

At the same time, Rob is coating my arse with lube. Putting the tube on the cabinet behind him -- having also applied some to his cock -- he slowly starts pushing against me, his arm sliding up between me and Dean, cupping my breast, pulling me back against him, not forcefully but with clear intention. I feel the head of his cock pushing against me, slowly, and I consciously relax everything as much as I can... given how much I've already cum, this isn't difficult. And then I feel that he's inside me, just a little bit.

Dean senses the change in my kissing and pulls back a bit. Watching Rob and me, he knows what's happening. Rob pushes in a little more and I let out a low moan.

"Are you OK?" he asks.

"Yes... yes, definitely OK", I reply, focusing on the feeling as he moves in a bit more... and then more. It feels so good... such a difficult sensation to describe, but amazing.

"Fuck that's amazing", Rob says. "You feel so fucking good."

"Just hold there a minute", I say, and then look up at Dean. "OK", I say to him, and he knows what I mean. Lifting my leg a bit, he slides down and manouevres himself, taking a minute to get the angle right... and then I feel his cock sliding into my cunt. I'm still slick from all the fucking and lube earlier, and he enters me easily.

"Good?" he asks, watching me intently.

"Fuck yes!" I respond, which is about all I'm capable of saying.

The feeling of the two of them inside me at once is, again, almost too much... but also completely delicious, flooding over me as my body relaxes into the sensation. I really am overwhelmed now, and have to just let them take over -- caught between them, I can barely move. Dean starts moving, slowly but confidently, and then I feel Rob matching him, carefully at first, and then a little faster. His arm is still looped around me, anchoring himself against me. I again don't know how they're managing to find such a synchronised rhythm... I think they're somehow responding to me, but really, who knows how it happens. Dean's eyes are locked with mine -- he's watching me to make sure I'm OK, but also because seeing my responses to being so thoroughly fucked is incredibly hot for him. I reach up with my arm to push against the bedhead, needing something solid. I feel completely subsumed into the bodies wrapped around me, the cocks filling me.

"Fuck", I breathe, involuntarily. "Fuck... fuck... jesus fucking christ."

"You're about to cum, eh?" Dean asks -- he recognises it but knows it's also different.

"Don't stop me", I growl, still looking him in the eye. Rob reaches up to grasp my hand that's pushing against the bedhead, lacing his fingers into mine, reminding me that I'm safe, that he's there.

"Do you want us to cum with you?" Rob asks, almost whispering in my ear.

"Please", I reply, "but I don't know if I can wait." This pushes both of them a bit, and I feel more urgency in their fucking.

"Tell me when", Dean says, still watching me. Everything is slick, hot, hard...

"NOW"' I gasp, feeling a tidal wave surging up inside me.

"HOLD ME!" I groan, to no one in particular, but I know if someone doesn't I'll pull away from both of them.

Rob tightens the arm he has wrapped around, pulling me down against him, as Dean slides his hand in around behind my neck and into my hair -- he knows this make it hard for me to move, but also that I love it. His fingers tightening in the roots of my hair are all I can take, and I feel the tidal wave crashing down.

My whole body tenses, arches back against Rob as he pulls me in tighter. I feel like I'm cumming forever... while I'm on the high, I hear Rob moan "Jesus", and I know he's there too... and then almost straight after I feel Dean's fingers in my hair tense and a shudder through his body...

... and then everything collapses. My tense arching body falls back into the bed, into Rob's arms, while Dean pulls into me and kisses me. We're just a tangle of sweat and limbs and cum and inability to move.

'That', I say, stating the blindingly obvious, 'was absolutely fucking amazing'.

POSTSCRIPT

Everyone's had a quick shower. Dean's dressed -- he never stays. I've chucked on a slip, for some reason needing to be decent. I walk Dean to the door and give him a long kiss goodbye.

"That was fun", he says, smirking at me a little.

"It was OK", I respond, with a cheeky smile, and he turns to go.

As I walk back inside, Rob's pulled some pants on and disappears out the door, saying he'll be back in a minute. I hear voices outside, but don't really think much of it, assuming they're just saying goodbye. Rob walks back in, smiling, as I'm making a somewhat fruitless attempt to sort the bed out. Laughing at me he tells me I might as well give up, pulling me back into the bed, lifting the slip I'm wearing over my head, and wrapping his arms around me to pull my body into his. We eventually fall asleep pretty much like that...

Rob leaves a couple of days after that, with a lot more talking and drinking and eating and fucking before then. By the time he's ready to leave, we're both exhausted and happy. He sends filthy texts and photos throughout the rest of his time in the country, and on the flight back home.

A week later my phone pings. I glance at it... and realise it's Dean.

'Happy hour tomorrow?' -- our code for the drinking and fucking we always enjoyed.

I smile, suddenly remembering Rob talking to him at the end of the evening we spent together. I send him a screenshot of Dean's message, with my own text:

'Did you have anything to do with this?'

He replies, 'Maybe... you be good now.'

'I'm always good', I shoot back, and I know he's laughing.

12