The Start of my Tights Obsession Ch. 02

Story Info
A kinky waitress starts to discover how kinky she really is.
2.6k words
4.57
1.4k
2
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 04/14/2024
Created 04/10/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This follows on from ""The start of my Tights Obsession"". The stories can be read individually, but you will get a bit of background from reading that 1 first.

I woke and still felt tired, last night had been an entertaining night hard work but entertaining. It had also been a profitable night for me on top of my wages I was £470.01 in profit and still had 2 envelopes to open. I was tempted to rush and get them now, but I was determined to hold back and get a drink first and then I could relax and see what each envelope contained.

I slowly walked over to the kitchen and filled the kettle, finding a clean mug I added a tea bag and stood around waiting for the kettle to do its job.

God it is true a watched kettle never boils.

Eventually, the kettle clicked off and I poured the water into my waiting mug. Fetch the milk stirred the teabag added the milk returned the milk to the fridge. I was running out of things to do to delay the opening of the envelopes, I had no more reasons to wait. I walked over to my bag and there on top of everything else were the 2 envelopes that had me so filled me with anticipation.

I had an idea, I put down my mug walked back into the bedroom and removed my sleep shorts and top, I walked over to my pile of clothes from last night and picked out my tights. I held them up and looked at them, still unmarked except from the evidence left by my hairy vagina after last night's excitement.

I'd only ever been more turned on that I was last night if I'd had a tongue or a cock in my vagina. But teasing several ""punters"" while working had been a first and a huge turn on. Prior to working last night I had been an innocent student and part time waitress, but because of 1 woman I had ended up having 2 people keeping a very close eye on my vagina that was only covered by my new best friend, the tights I had in my hand.

I slid my hand inside the tights and rolled them down inserting first my right foot and then my left. Easing the tights slowly over my calfs and thighs until they were in place. The feelings of them on my otherwise naked body was as mentally stimulating as it had been last night and I knew they would be staying on all day today. My hand covered the tights over my vagina and I applied pressure dragging my fingers slowly along its full length. The feeling was electrifying and all the memories of last night were reinvigorated, Should I masturbate now or open the envelopes, if I masturbated now I might want to masturbate again after opening the envelopes. I decided to wait, there was now an urgency to knowing exactly what was inside these envelopes and exactly what me teasing had earned me.

I walked back to the sofa naked apart from the tights I had on last night, the breeze caught my B cup breasts and my already erect nipples tightened a little more and as if in agreement my vagina twinged with a damp patch appearing on the nylon of the tights. I couldn't wait any more I had to find out what the envelopes contained.

The first I'd received from the female recipient of my knickers and the second was from Mr Knickers himself. I knew there would be some cash in Mr Knickers's envelope a further £100 to add to my £470.01 profit from the night, but I wondered if there would be anything else. I was completely confused as to what would be in the other envelope so that will be the one I open first.

It contained a single sheet of paper with a hand written note, well almost essay, on it. I picked up my tea and sat back to read.

"" Firstly Miss Tease I would like to thank you for the perfect gift you bestowed upon me last night. I"m not sure if you are aware that as soon as you had left after giving me your knickers I went straight to the ladies room and masturbated while sniffing them. I have to also admit to licking the gusset while imagining it was the gusset of the tights you were left wearing with your beautiful vagina still inside them.

Several other women entered the ladies room while I was in there, I recognised the voices of people I work closely with but even their presence could not stop me from masturbating. At one stage as I inserted the fourth finger into my soaking vagina I let out a loud moan the not only gave away what was going on inside my cubical but also identified me to one of the ladies. As she left, she was very happy to identify me to her friends three of which I am direct line manager to. However, I didn't care at the time and continued to bring myself to a string of orgasms which have to rank as some of the best that I have had for a very long time.

I returned to my seat but you were teasing and I could not help but keep studying you as you exposed the bottom each and every time you retrieved something from the table, you were lingering in your bent over state exposing yourself for a few seconds more than you had been earlier in the evening. Was this intentional and was it for my benefit?

I am going to think it was for my benefit and that thought had me returning to the ladies room a further three times that evening.

I confronted my ladies room heckler while she was still chatting to her friends I did point out to her that I had proved that at least part of her nickname for me, ""The Frigid Old Battle-axe"" was untrue but if she wanted to find out how accurate the rest of her assumption of me was all she had to do was to discuss the antics that they had overheard and they would find out in abundance.

Feeling empowered I left her and again went to the ladies room, but this time I did not masturbate in a conventional manner I decided some physiological masturbation was required and I removed my knickers and put yours on. My hairy vagina was now touching the same pair of knickers that your vagina had earlier marked. The exact same gusset that had caught the leaks from your beautiful vagina was now catching similar leaks from mine. I intend to wear them for the rest of the evening and then go home and sleep in them.................."""

Sleep in them, why didn't I think of that with my tights last night? Why did I remove them and put on my sleep shorts why didn't I just leave this beautiful pair of tights on?

Disappointed in myself for not thinking that way I went back to her essay.

""And I thank you for giving me the opportunity to indulge myself in this fantasy.

I would also like to add my mobile number to this note in the hope that you will call me to arrange a meeting and I am given the opportunity to do as I imagined in the ladies room and bring my face close to the gusset of your tights while you are still wearing them.

I hope to hear from you very soon, but if I don't can I please conclude by thanking you for sewing the seeds of a fantasy in my mind that I and sure will bring me many many many more beautiful strings of orgasms as I experienced in the third cubical from the right in ladies' room of the restaurant where you work.

Much love

Christine

07*** *****9""

I hadn't realised, but at some stage I had put my tea on the arm of the sofa and that hand had found its way back to my vagina and was stimulating it in a very similar way to how I imagined Christine had been stimulating herself in the third cubical from the right in the ladies room at work. My orgasms were as intense as I'd imagined hers would have been.

I now needed my tea back, the sexual tension and excitement, had made me dry as a bone in my mouth, my vagina was not as dry as a bone and neither were my fingers despite there being the nylon of the tights between them. The tea was cold and I knew that I needed liquid before opening the second envelope.

Not wanting to wait for the kettle to boil again I decided to have some squash that way it wouldn't go cold no matter how long I was distracted for. Making myself comfortable again on the sofa, I reached for the second envelope.

""I reward people who entertain me and at the restaurant you highly entertained me. I have enclosed £200 for the fulfilment of my final request. This could be an end to things, or you could make an appointment to see me and we can discuss the job opportunity I mentioned while we were in private.

Just to put you clearly in the picture the job for a majority of the time will involve nothing more that being a receptionist on the executive floor of our building and directing visitors to the relevant office for any scheduled meetings. There will be a dress code which will be very similar to what you were wearing when we met.

There will occasionally be ""special duties"" that I personally may request you to attend to, for these you will be paid extra, in cash and immediately. The rules forming the basis of these ""special duties"" will be set down before any requests are made and any changes to these rules must be agreed by both parties, a minimum of 24 hours before any changes are implemented. No other employees of the organisation will know about this agreement however that does not mean you can not have similar private arrangements of your own doing.

If you wish to find out more obviously without any obligation, please telephone my secretary to arrange the appointment and say the meeting in connection with Drysdale so I will know exactly how important that meeting is.

Again many thanks for your time at the restaurant and the attention to every detail that you paid. I do hope that I will hear from you again, but if not may I wish you every success for the future.

Best wishes

David Markham""

Well that was a bit formal after what he did last night I'd have thought he would have been more in your face. I drank my drink fetched another and sat down to read his note again. Another drink and again read his note. Puzzled, I sat there thinking Why is he so different in writing than he was in the restaurant? Why so very very different?

Then another part of my brain awoke that being the part that is connected to my bladder and rings alarm bells when said bladder is full. I was desperate.

Very desperate, but then I remembers the thrill of pissing through my tights last night at the restaurant while I was fulfilling David's final request. I remembered how much it turned me on and I suddenly wanted to do it again. I got up and made my way to the bathroom. Shutting the door behind me, why I don't know I have lived alone since I moved in and nobody has a key except me. But what I wanted to do was private and new and I felt that the door needed to be shut.

Sitting on the toilet I tried to start to pee, but something was stopping me, my mind wanted me to lie in the bath in my tights and pee there. I stood up and walked over to the bath and put the plug in, then climbed in myself lowering myself into the bath like any normal person who was going the have a bath. But I wasn't normal I was considering pissing all over myself while lying in a bath. I went to get out but the movement was too much for my bladder and I started and OOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHH that feeling as my urine, my piss spread over the nylon covering my inner thighs, running round to my bum. A bum that was now sitting in a puddle of my own piss. I relaxed more and the stream increased I could feel the backs of my thighs getting wet the backs of my knees and my calfs. I then noticed how the feeling of the tights had changed the seemed tighter, more in contact with my flesh. I was still pissing as I rolled over to get my front as wet as my back, after a short period of time the flow began to subside eventually to a dribble and then to a full stop. Thank god I'd put the plug in, I rolled over and over soaking my lower body in the liquid. I then stopped the urge was overwhelming and before I knew it, I had turned myself around in the bath so I could roll the naked top half of my body in this liquid. As the piss hit my nipples, the orgasm came from nowhere and all I could do was lie there my small little breasts in what was left of a puddle of my own piss that I was rolling around in while just wearing a pair of tights. The second orgasm was more intense than the first. The puddle now almost gone spread everywhere over my naked top half and nylon clad lower half.

I stood up the wet tights felt even better against my body that anything I could have ever imagined I wanted to walk round in then to experience this feeling over my muscles not, absolutely nothing could have prepared me for the exotic exhilaration of the feeling, the third orgasm was defiantly far more intense that the other 2 put together. I needed to sit down but couldn't go and sit on the sofa like this and was not ready to change my newly discover exciting state, so I climbed back into the bath and fingered myself to another 3 orgasms. My nipples were as hard as diamonds and my now found excitement was euphoric, I just lay there until the excitement had waned and I started to feel a slight chill. I turned the shower on and showered while still wearing my tights, part way through I removed then regretting at that point I hadn't got any more to put on but then I remembered the £670.01 that I had and how many pairs of tights that would allow me to enjoy.

After drying and wrapping myself in a big fluffy bath robe I made my way back to the kitchen to make another cup of tea. I took that back to the sofa picking up my laptop on the way to order myself several more pairs of tights. After realising that cash isn't very useful when it comes to internet purchases, I sat there and though about the morning's events.

I would be contacting both authors of the letters as curiosity now had me as to what it would be like to have a woman close to my pussy that was only protected by a pair of tights, but I was even more intrigued with what David's ""special duties"" could involve. But today was Saturday and their office would not be open until Monday, what to do until then...........

I opened Dr Google and typed ""piss play"" in the search bar the interesting reading kept me occupied all weekend.