The Start of Something

Story Info
She held my attention, I loved the way she looked.
2.7k words
4.3
6.9k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I jumped out of the car and headed for the supermarket when I saw her. She was hot for her age, and I assumed she was in her mid-fifties. The way she dressed, her dark grey pencil skirt covering her legs to just above her knees, the black stiletto pumps on her feet, the little grey jacket matching the skirt and her shoulder-length silver-grey hair made me look again. She held my attention as we walked by, and I watched her when she got into her car. I did the shopping with her on my mind, never expecting to see her again.

Leaving the store, I was surprised to see her sitting in her car, fidgeting. I put my stuff in the boot and got into my car too. I looked into the rear-view mirror and saw her brushing her hair; her youthful eyes took me. I sat there for a while, just watching her, when on impulse, I took a card out of my wallet and walked to her car window. Looking at me, she lowered her window.

"Yes, can I help you?" she said.

"Sorry to bother you, but I could not help admiring you. I am an amateur photographer, always on the lookout for beautiful people. I would love to get to know you and take pictures of you. If you're interested, please call me," I said, handing my card to her.

She took my card, smiling but did not say anything to me, instead closed her window. Back in my car, I looked into my mirror; she was brushing her hair, looking at me.

Days passed, and I forgot about her, never expecting a call from her anyway. Weeks later, on a Saturday afternoon, I was on my computer when my phone alerted me to a message. I ignored it at first, but then I decided to check it. It was from her, from Julie. I had not known her name till then, but that was how the message started. She wanted to meet me in an hour at a local café. That meant I had 45 minutes to get there. I quickly replied to let her know I would be there and got ready.

I preferred to be early to my appointments, but this time, I just fell through the door right on time. I looked around the café and saw Julie sitting at a corner table, slightly away from everyone. She was as gorgeous as I remembered, her silver hair freely flowing onto her shoulders, her smile seductive.

For two long hours, we chatted and had a couple of coffees while getting to know each other. We agreed to meet again, and Julie would text me when and where. I walked her back to her car. She opened her door and turned to me. I looked into her beautiful eyes and softly kissed her on her lips. She kissed me back, got behind the wheels and drove off. I felt elated as I walked to my car, heading home.

Weeks passed, and not hearing from her, I started to wonder if she had wanted me to contact her, if I had misunderstood her or if it was something else. I was just not sure. I felt tempted to send her a message, but I kept telling myself I would do it tomorrow. Then one night, I was about to drift off to sleep when I heard my phone beep. Groggily, I picked it up and saw it was a text from Julie. In an instant, I was fully awake. She apologised for not contacting me for so long and asked if we could meet the following Saturday.

"There was no need for apologies, and yes, I'd love that," I quickly replied.

We agreed to meet in the café at the local park. She also asked if I would bring my camera with me.

"I could," I replied, smiling.

We ended our chat with emoji kisses, and I fell asleep soon after.

I was excited to meet her again, and my excitement was heightened by the fact she wanted me to take photos of her. Oh, the pressure; one did not want to fail by taking pictures that she did not like.

Came, Saturday, I was early in the park waiting for her in the café. From the window, I saw her walking on the path, wearing a summer dress and heels, her silver hair glowing in the sunshine. She was gorgeous, I thought. She saw me and waved, and I waved back. As she approached the table, I stood up, put an arm around her waist and kissed her on the lips, lingering a bit longer than the first time. She kissed me back.

A few coffees later, we were ready for a little walk and those photos. I did get a bit nervous then, but that quickly disappeared while walking in the park. She was good at posing and finding pretty places to capture her. All I had to do was check the light quality and camera settings. She was the elegant mature woman, the sexy, cheeky, and at times the playful one. All captured on my camera.

Finding a bench in a secluded area, I sat close to her, put my arm around her and handed the camera over to review the images we had taken. She snuggled up close to me. She liked what she saw on the screen, and after viewing the last photo, she turned to me, softly kissing my lips. She did not pull away but teased my lips with soft kisses, to which I responded, the tip of our tongues met, and the kiss slowly turned into a passionate smooch for the first time. I held her tight to me even after the kiss.

She asked me if I would take a few more photos of her. I wasn't about to say to her request no, so I took the camera from her hands and stood up, waiting for her to follow me. Julie said she wanted the photos taken as she sat on the bench. I walked away a few metres, and when I turned around, I only could say, "Wow."

She pulled her skirt up so much it barely covered her arse and sat down, crossing her legs as I could see her lacy white knickers. She turned slightly sideways from me and dropped one of the straps of her dress from her shoulder. I was mesmerised seeing her like that. She looked at me, smiling seductively and softly said: "I am ready."

I started to shoot, and she kept changing her poses as we went along. At one point, she was sitting on the bench facing me, biting her lower lip, and she parted her legs wide open, showing her panties. That was when I realised it was not just any lacy white panties but crotchless lacy white panties. While my attention focused on her legs and bulging pussy, Julie also dropped the straps of her dress and pulled them down till the top of her areolas were visible. She was so hot and sexy; I wanted her, and I told her so. She responded: "l want you, too."

I took many shots of her like that. After a while, we sat on the bench again, my arm around her shoulders, my hand on her thigh, softly caressing the smooth skin, while she had her hand on my chest as we passionately made out.

Gradually the sun dipped below the horizon, a cold breeze swept through the park, and it was time to go. Back at the car park, Julie turned to me, put her arms around my neck and passionately kissed me. In our kiss, she whispered she would text me and thanked me for the lovely afternoon while I told her it was my pleasure and I really enjoyed her company.

She broke the kiss, got behind the wheel of her car and drove off. I watched her disappear in the distance, and just then, I got into my car and went home. Once at home, I got the memory card from the camera and transferred all the images to my computer, a total of 152 images. I checked every single one for quality. Two photos had to be deleted, but the rest were great. I selected 10 for processing, finding it was not an easy task at all.

I heard the familiar beep of my phone. I jumped to get it to find the text was from Julie. She was wondering if I was thinking of her. I told her, yes, I was, and that I was looking at her, too, in 150 different poses. I asked for her email and told her I would send her a few images as soon as I processed them. I did two in half an hour and sent them to her. In the first photo, she was an elegant lady, while in the second one, she was a sexy cock tease who showed off her panties and breasts. It was late by now, but I sent them, asking for her opinion.

Well, she said she loved the images, but she just wanted to know what I thought. I told her she looked sensational. How classy she was in one and how hot and sexy she looked in the other. All she said was: "Thank you," and the next message was: "Good night," followed by a dozen emoji kisses. I replied: "Good night, Baby," and added my emoji kisses.

I woke to the sound of my phone, felt for it in the dark on the bedside table, and looked at the time, 12:30. I was about to put it down when I noticed the text message was from Julie. Eagerly, I opened it and read: "I want you here with me," and an address followed by emoji kisses.

I lay there for some time, staring at her words, made my decision and replied: "I was on my way," followed by emoji kisses. I got out of bed, dressed in a tracksuit and runners, grabbed my keys and headed to the address. It was not long before I was standing in front of her door.

Taking a big breath, I knocked. In a few seconds, the door opened, and Julie took my breath away. She stood there in a see-through black baby doll, little see-through black panties and a pair of black stiletto mules, her hair shining in the subdued light. She invited me in, and when I did not move, she took my hand and pulled me in. I put my arms around her, kissing her lips teasingly. Breaking our kiss and embrace, I closed the door and picked her up, asking the way.

She led me to her bedroom, where I put her on her bed. Lying next to her, we passionately kissed for an endless time. I got off the bed, and she watched me as I took my jacket off, exposing my torso and took my pants off, exposing my manhood. I had nothing else on except shoes, and those came off too. I took my semi-erect cock in my hand and stroked it a few times, watching her, watching the lust in her eyes. I loved it.

I walked to the foot of the bed, kissed her feet, and parted her legs wide enough for me to climb up between them onto the bed. Alternating between her legs, I kissed my way up to her panties and, finally, placed soft teasing kisses on the see-through material covering her mounds. I reached for the waistband, she lifted herself, and I eased it off her arse, then lifted her legs, and I completely removed it.

With her legs wide open, she gave me full access to her pussy. I ran my fingers over her smoothly-shaven mounds, which elicited a soft moan from her. I lay down between her wide-open legs and softly kissed her clit, making her moan again. It was time to devour her, make her cum for me. I licked and sucked her pussy, ate her out until she could not hold back any longer, even if she wanted to. I felt the tremors in her legs and heard the ever-louder moans, squeals, and the words of pleasure leaving her lips. Suddenly she lifted her arse off the bed, pushing her pussy into my face with force and screamed she was cumming. I kept eating her longer, even though she said she had cum.

I climbed on top of her and kissed her passionately, our tongues dancing together when she reached between us and stroked my semi-erect cock to full attention, telling me to put it in her, to fuck her. I obliged, she guided my cock to her hole, and I slid in. Her pussy was swallowing my cock, all of it with ease. We made passionate love for an endless time, falling asleep exhausted in each other's arms.

Slowly coming around in the morning with a delicious hard-on, I felt something much more. I felt my cock being enveloped by sensual soft lips accompanied by slurping sounds. I opened my eyes to the sight of Julie's lips on my cock, and all I could do was utter the words: "Baby, that feels so good, don't stop, please."

She looked up, letting my cock slip from her mouth and whispered: "Good morning, Babe," then she took the length of my cock back into her mouth and throat. I groaned as she started bobbing up and down and didn't stop even when I yelled: "I am going to cum." And I did, filled her mouth with my cum, and the feeling was heavenly as she swallowed my cream.

She climbed next to me, wrapped her arms around me and kissed me passionately. I felt my cum on her lips, on her tongue, and it made me feel good. We stayed in bed for a bit longer, enjoying each other.

When we got up, she asked me if I would stay naked until I had to leave. She covered herself with a see-through robe, barely reaching her arse and slipped on her mules. She looked so hot my cock flinched.

I stayed naked as we entered the kitchen and started to prepare breakfast. Julie prepared the breakfast, and I could not keep my hands and lips off her, grabbing every opportunity to touch and kiss her. Somehow, she still managed breakfast, and we sat at the table while eating and chatting. It was mid-morning by the time we got to the point we were ready to wash the dishes. Julie was standing at the sink doing the dishes. I walked behind her to kiss her neck, and my hands snaked around her, squeezing her tits.

"You just cannot keep your hands off me, can you?" she asked.

"Nope," I said, dropped to my knees, and started to kiss and nibble her arse before pulling her cheeks apart and licking her anus.

While doing that, I reached around to play with her clit too. She moaned and then pushed her arse into my face. I rubbed her slit and felt how wet she was. It was time to finger fuck her, I thought and discovered two fingers slipped into her tight wet hole with ease. I licked her anus, at the same time finger fucked her, and she moaned aloud. She stopped doing the dishes and lent onto the sink. She was close, and she let me know with no uncertain words. I had no intention of stopping stimulating her, I wanted her to cum, and she did. Her legs were trembling as the pleasure washed over her.

I pulled my fingers out of her, made her turn around and started to eat her pussy out. She held my head, pushing my face into her pussy while lifting her right leg onto my shoulder and digging her heel into my back. I reached behind her with my well-lubricated fingers and inserted one finger into her anus without warning Julie. She let out a small scream as it slipped in, stretching her anus, and her spinster grabbed my finger. I continued eating her feverishly, and soon she started to shake again as her second orgasm approached.

When her orgasm washed over her, she collapsed onto the sink. I removed my finger, stood up and kissed her passionately. She finished washing the dishes, and I dried them. When all was done, I picked her up and carried her to the living room, where we spent the rest of the morning kissing and cuddling on the couch until it was time for me to leave.