The Revelation

Story Info
Feeling neglected brings out the best of her.
3.2k words
4.55
7.5k
11
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a long day at work, and I could hardly wait for it to end. Then came the two-hour drive on the winding country roads, but finally, I arrived. Driving up on the gravel driveway, I was very impressed with the cottage and the beautiful, lush gardens. I stopped the car, got my luggage out of the boot, and walked towards the front door.

It swung open, and a middle-aged woman walked out onto the veranda with a broad smile. She was stunning in her summer dress. Her makeup was immaculately perfect, her brown hair freely flowing onto her creamy white shoulders as it shone in the sunshine, and her brown eyes sparkled looking at me.

"Welcome to our home," she said, beaming.

"Thank you and hello," I said, walking up to her.

She put her hand on my shoulder and softly kissed my cheek, her perfume titillating my senses.

"I am Julie, your hostess," she said.

"It is lovely to meet you, Julie."

"Please follow me, Jim. It is Jim, isn't it?" She said, then walked to the front door, not waiting for my reply.

I followed her, and I just could not stop myself from checking her out in her summer dress that ended mid-thigh, showing off her shapely legs. She was wearing beige nylons and black stiletto mules.

"Oh, I love a woman in mules," I murmured under my breath as my eyes lingered on her feet.

I wondered if she had heard me. She did not show it, but she might have. I just could not tell. Entering the house, a long corridor lay in front of us. She walked to the first door on the right and told me that was my room for my stay. I walked into the room. Passing her, our bodies brushed against each other for a second. When I felt her soft curves against my body, my heart jumped a beat, and I felt the delicious feeling of arousal.

"Once you have settled in, join me in the living room if you wish," she said, and with that, she left, closing the door behind her.

I looked around the room. There was a huge white bed against the back wall, a white cabinet, and a white dressing table, all very stylish. In fact, all the furniture was white, making the room feel very bright. While I unpacked my luggage, my mind was on her. She was gorgeous, and the way she dressed was like the woman in my fantasies. I walked to the window. I liked how the white lace curtains were parted and tied to the sides, allowing a full, uninterrupted view of the front garden and the hills beyond.

"I will enjoy my stay here," I thought.

Turning around, I headed for the living room. It wasn't difficult to find. Knocking on the open door, I entered. It was just as stylish as my room, the roaring open fire made it feel cosy, and the soft music she listened to was soothing.

"Come in, come in," I heard her say.

She was sitting on the plush couch. Her dress was fanned out, and her legs and feet tugged under it. Her mules were in front of the couch, neatly side by side on the thick carpet. She was reading a book. Seeing me, she closed the book and put it aside. I sat in the armchair opposite her. I watched her intently, she was gorgeous in her yellow, floral summer dress with a V-shaped cleavage showing a considerable amount of her milky white breasts.

"Would you like to have some wine, Jim? I am having one of our local delights," she said, and I noticed the wine glass on the table.

"Yes, please. If it is no trouble, I will have some."

"I'll get you a glass."

Her feet and legs emerged from beneath her dress. I could not but look and admire. Her feet slipped into her mules, and she walked out the door at the far end of the living room. My eyes followed her until she disappeared behind the door.

A few minutes later, I heard her mules click-clacking on the wooden floor as she returned with a bottle, a glass, and a bowl of nibbles. She placed all of that on the table and filled my glass. I watched her without a word.

"Here you are," she said, handing me the glass, then she sat back on the couch.

She pulled her legs up, but this time she did not take her mules off, nor did she hide her feet under her dress. I was mesmerised by her, and she did not beat around the bush when she addressed me.

"You are a leg man, aren't you, Jim? I see how you look at me, your hungry eyes on my legs."

I felt the blood rushing into my face. I must have turned beetroot red, my face felt like it was on fire. I did not think I had been ogling her so obviously.

"I am busted. Yes, I love to see a woman's legs in heels and stockings, especially in mules."

"This is your lucky day, Jim. I love to wear heels. My favourite shoes are mules, and of course, I love the feel of nylons on my legs. In fact, I am wearing stockings right now."

"I will enjoy my stay here," I said, smiling broadly.

"The only drawback of wearing heels this high is that one's feet get tired and sore," she said, kicking her mule off and rubbing her toes.

I could not pass up the opportunity to offer her a foot massage, and I think she knew that too. She accepted my offer immediately. I put my glass on the table and sat at the end of the couch, slightly facing her. She put her feet on my lap and laid back on a pillow. First, I removed the other shoe from her foot and placed it on the floor, then I started to gently massage her soles, her toes, and her ankles. She had beautiful feet. Her toes were perfectly shaped, her red nails made them look so sexy, and her arches formed a sensuous curve.

I wanted to kiss and suck each of her toes and run my tongue under her arches. I could hear her soft moans of pleasure, and I felt my cock responding to the situation. I think she felt that too. Suddenly she took her feet away, got off the couch, and knelt in front of me, between my legs. Her hands were on my thighs, her fingertips touching my semi-erect cock. She looked into my eyes with uncertainty in hers.

"What I am going to say shocks me, but I want it. It just feels right. I hope I will not ruin your stay," she said with a nervous smile on her face.

"Tell me! I want to hear what is on your mind."

"I want you to make love to me, to fuck me, Jim," she said with more confidence in her voice.

"Wow!" Now, I smiled nervously. "I've never expected a stunning woman like you would propose to me."

"Silly me, I don't know what I was thinking. Forget I ever said it."

"No, I won't. You are a hot, sexy woman, and you turn me on, Julie. Big time."

"I know, I feel it," she said, running her fingers over my semi-erect cock.

"What about your husband? I thought you were married."

"My husband hasn't touched me for months. He is always on a business trip. Sometimes I wonder if he is fucking a slut or has just lost all interest in sex, or in me. I just don't know. Truth be told, I've never done this before. I am not that kind of person, and our guests are couples and families. It is a rare occasion when a single man stays with us... Oops, I never considered whether you were married or had a girlfriend. I just assumed you were single."

"Well, this is our lucky day. I am free and willing. But how about your other guests?"

"This time of the year is slow, and you are our only guest this weekend."

"I see, that makes it perfect."

She reached for my belt and unbuckled it, then unzipped my pants. She eased my pants and boxers off my arse, all the way down my legs to my ankles. She looked at my cock with hungry eyes.

"Nice," she said. "Make me your slut while you are here, Jim. I want to satisfy you in every way you can imagine."

"I will, Julie."

She removed my shoes, then the rest of my clothing and started to kiss my thighs. My cock was growing fast in her hands, reaching full size in no time.

"May I suck your cock until you cum in my mouth, master?" she asked.

I loved the way she said that. Her words turned me on even more.

"Yes, my sexy slut, suck your master's cock."

And she did. Oh boy, she could really suck a cock. I almost came three times before she let me cum in her mouth. I was out of my mind, for nobody had ever given me a blowjob like she did. After she swallowed my cream, she stood up and put her mules back on her feet.

"May I sit with you, master?" she asked, standing in front of me.

I patted the sofa next to me, and she sat down. I put my arm around her, pulling her close to me, softly kissing her lips when our tongues met for the first time. I felt her hand on my soft cock. My hand slipped onto her thigh, feeling her nylon under my touch. I slid my hand under her dress, over the edge of her stocking. Soon, I felt the heat emanating from her pussy on my fingertips.

She jumped at the first touch of my fingers on her folds, then moaned in our kiss as I teased her clit. I broke the kiss and slid onto the floor between her legs. I pushed her dress up and started to kiss her inner thighs, with every kiss getting a bit closer to her pussy.

"Will you eat this horny slut's pussy? Feast on her cunt, master?"

I kissed her mounds and licked and sucked her clit. I ate her cunt and feasted on her juices while my tongue swirled in every which way. She squealed, and her body was trembling. She came hard, clamping her legs around my body. I kept licking her gently, prompting little tremors right through her body.

"Please stop, master. Let me rest. It was so delicious, I lost count of how many times I had come," she said, opening her legs and letting me up.

I got up, refilled the glasses, and handed hers to her. She was a beautiful sight as she sat there. Her dress was gathered at her waist, and her moist, rosy pussy glistened in the light. Her stocking-covered legs, the mules on her feet, and her red toes fed my fetish cravings. I sat next to her and kissed her softly.

"I did not expect a holiday like this even in my dreams," I said.

"I had not expected a day like this either, but when I saw how you looked at me, the desire in your eyes, something changed. I felt sexy and desired, which I had not felt for a long time. Then I felt your cock harden under my heels as you massaged my feet. My pussy started to ache for your cock, and I wanted you," she said.

I kissed her softly, nibbling on her lips for a while then our lips melted into each other, and our tongues made love. When we came up for air, we sipped on our wines, chatted, and kissed even more.

"If I can make you hard again, would you fuck this slut, master? My cunt craves for a good fucking. I want to be fucked by my master," she said.

I kissed her again, and our tongues danced as they made love.

"Yes, I want to fuck you. I want to fuck your pussy, Julie."

She stood up, took my glass, and put it on the table. Facing me, she slowly removed her dress and tossed it aside.

"You are a goddess," I said.

She was absolutely beautiful in my eyes. She got on her hands and knees and crawled between my legs. Pushing my legs apart, she kissed and licked my cock, and it started to respond to her red lips. She took me in her mouth, all of me. I could feel it growing in her mouth, bigger and bigger. She sucked me hard, then pulled her lips off my cock and looked at me.

"I love your cock. I could suck you all night long, but my pussy is craving it," she said, then stood up and faced me, straddling me with her hands on my shoulders.

I grabbed my cock, pointing it towards her pussy she slowly lowered herself onto it. I watched as her cunt enveloped my cock centimetre by centimetre until she was sitting on my lap, fully impaled on my shaft. She leant in and kissed me with passion. Her tongue swirled deep in my mouth. She broke the kiss and began to ride me. Her tits were bouncing in front of me, and I could see on her face the desire for an orgasm building in her body, in her cunt. I could feel the pleasure intensifying in my groin when she suddenly stopped.

"Fuck me like a dog fucks his bitch, master. Make me your bitch," she said as she got off me.

She got herself into position on the floor. Her legs were wide open, and her gaping fuckhole was inviting me, inviting my cock. I knelt behind her, rubbing her pussy with the head of my cock.

"Stop teasing the bitch, take her."

I drove my cock all the way into her cunt, which made her yelp.

"Yes, fuck the bitch, fuck her cunt."

She was squealing, and I was grunting as I held her waist and drove my cock hard into her tight, wet fuckhole over and over again. Suddenly, I saw a movement in the corner of my eye. I turned my head and froze.

"Don't stop! Fuck your bitch!" she squealed.

There was a man at the door. He was naked, his cock was hard, and he was stroking it. He motioned with one finger to his lips to remain silent. Somehow, seeing him as he watched us turned me on even more, rather than frightened me. My cock felt like it was bursting at the seams. He walked in front of her. I grabbed a fistful of her hair, pulling her head up off the carpet, and he pushed his cock into her mouth.

"Oh, my go..." was all she could utter before her mouth was full of his cock, and she gagged on it.

"Fuck the bitch," he said authoritatively.

I let her hair go, and grabbing her hips, I fucked her hard, ramming my cock into her wet cunt again and again. She was moaning and gagging on his cock, her body trembling as her orgasm washed over her.

"If I had known you were such a nasty slut, I would have spit-roasted you years ago. Every man I know wants to fuck you, but you have been such a prim and proper bitch that nobody has dared to come near," he said while fucking her mouth.

"I am going to cum," I roared.

"Yes, fill her cunt, breed the slut. That is what she wants," he barked, and she moaned on his cock.

"Here you go, bitch," I groaned as my cum shot into her fuckhole.

"Don't stop, keep fucking her. I am not far off myself," he said, groaning.

I did, and soon her body shook again. She came on our cocks once more, squealing on his cock as her orgasm took over her body. He pulled back and roared as he emptied his balls into her mouth. I pulled my cock out of her cunt, and he pulled his cock from her mouth. He sat in the armchair.

"Lick his cock clean, bitch," he told her.

She looked exhausted but crawled to the sofa and took my cock into her mouth, sucking and licking it until only her saliva glistened on my skin. I was watching her. She was hot on her hands and knees at my feet.

"You are such a slut, Julie. He is right. There is no man on earth who would not want to fuck you. Men fantasise about sexy sluts like you," I said.

"I never thought it could be so good, master. I guess I missed out on some fun," she said, looking at me while licking my cock.

"You are right about that," he said, and he walked behind her.

His cock was rock hard again. Dropping onto his knees, he drove his cock into her all the way, making her squeal, then grabbed her hair, pulling her head back. She was looking at me as he fucked her hard and fast. I could see her orgasm building inside her. Her eyes were glossed over. She was looking into my eyes, lost in her desire to cum again.

"Yes, fuck this bitch. Fuck me, make me come again!" she yelped.

He did, and she grabbed my flaccid cock and sucked it as she came hard again. Soon he was filling her fuckhole with his cream too. He pulled out of her cunt and flopped onto the couch.

"Clean my cock, bitch," he said.

"I am John, the bitch's husband," he said to me, shaking my hand.

"I was supposed to attend a meeting, but it was cancelled, so I returned home to find my prim wife sucking your cock like a slut. At first, I was angry, but then something happened downstairs, and I was horny. I had fantasised about fucking her like this, but she was always so proper," he was telling me while she sucked his cock clean.

"Come sit between us, Sweetheart," he said to her, helping her up.

She slid between us and put her right leg over mine and her left one over John's leg. The feel of her nylon-covered leg felt delicious on my thigh. I watched her red toes and her foot as it followed the curve of her mule. All of my fetishes were satisfied that night. We chatted for a while when he said: "I am tired. I had a long day. It's time for me to go to sleep."

"I'll come too," she said, removing her leg and kissing me softly on my lips at first, then she put her arms around my neck and kissed me with passion.

"Good night, and thank you, master," she said.

I watched her pick up her dress and walk out of the room. I got my clothes too and returned to my room.

"What a day, wow!" I thought as I drifted off to sleep.