The Start of Something Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm still standing, completely taken by the vision lying before me, and she's giving me the same wanton stare right back. This incredible, gorgeous woman wants me in her arms and in her bed, just as much as I want her. I'm floored.

I pull off my boxers, and she actually gasps when she sees my hard cock spring out. I know I'm bigger and thicker than average, and I know I'm standing at full-fucking-mast right now, but her reaction is so much better than anything I could have hoped for. She's openly staring now: her mouth open, her tongue on her lips, her chest visibly rising and falling with each breath.

She shivers, and I give her a deep, throaty laugh. I am just so delighted by her, everything about her. Her face, her lips, her voice, her scent, her mind... it's just all so delightfully Lexi.

I stroke her lower lip with my thumb, and then roughly, urgently, press my mouth to hers and lay on top of her, enthralled by how small she is beneath to me. I want to take her and taste her and ravish her and make her fucking mine.

I hold her tightly and slowly push my cock against her. I'm desperate to be inside her, but tonight, I'm going to take my time. I'm going to kiss and stroke and taste every inch of her beautiful body, worshipping her for the goddess that she is. Because, somehow, by some miracle, I'm in bed with this goddess.

I kiss her forcefully and ferociously, plunging my tongue deeply into her mouth, and groan when she responds by sucking it. Then, I grab her hair at the root and gently pull, and she moans against my lips. I pull harder and harder; she moans more and more loudly, and now I really know she likes it rough. Oh Lexi. You're really going to moan and scream tonight.

I kiss down her neck, eliciting some very satisfying, delightful moans from my goddess, stopping when my lips reach the top of her breast. I palm her other breast, stroking her nipple teasingly.

"So soft," I murmur, as I kiss her pale, perfect breasts. "You're more gorgeous than I ever imagined. And believe me, Lexi. I've imagined you a lot." She laughs, a low, sexy laugh that makes my cock twitch and my heart stop and says "I hope I was good."

"You have no fucking idea," I groan, as I slowly and gently suck her nipple, now hard and standing at full attention. Now she's moaning and writhing, gasping and clawing at the sheets, so I up the intensity and bite one nipple while pinching the other—gently at first, then with more and more pressure.

"Fuck, yes, Oliver," she pants and moans, still clawing at the sheets. She looks so entirely sexual and erotic in this moment, that I can hardly stand it. I'm openly grinding against her now, my mind filled with visions of her tight, wet pussy wrapped around my aching cock.

I slowly run my finger down her body, stopping when I get to those evil panties that she's been wearing for far too long, and rip them off in one quick stroke. She gasps in surprise and pleasure, and I grin. She's now in bed with me, stripped completely naked, and we're both gasping and groaning and panting.

I'm in awe of her pussy. It's so beautiful, so wet, so absolutely fuckable, that I can only groan at the sight of it. Her hair is trimmed in a landing strip, with just the perfect amount of hair.

I slowly stroke her with my middle finger, teasing apart those gorgeous cunt lips... and then I fucking groan. I stroke her clit with my thumb as I push two fingers inside her, growling when I feel just how tight and wet and warm she is. I pump my fingers in and out of her, gradually speeding up as her moans become louder, more insistent. Damn, she really does like it rough. I'm more than happy to oblige.

As I speed up, her moans turn into yelps, then screams, of pleasure. Then, and only then, do I put my tongue on her clit, licking and sucking as I continue fingering her relentlessly. She's screaming and babbling now, "Oh fuck... yes... Oliver," and hot damn, is she a screamer.

Soon, she's writhing and bucking against me, as I growl against her clit. I love feeling her hips and thighs slam against me, my lapping tongue between her legs, my fingers still pumping furiously into her wet, hungry cunt.

"Hold still, darling," I laugh, in between licks of her delicious pussy. I could do this all-fucking night, I really could. Her thighs wrapped around me, her taste on my lips, her intoxicating scent surrounding me, enveloping me.

She's desperate to cum, but I'm not quite able to push her over the edge, so I demand that she tell me what to do.

"Talk to me, honey. Tell me how to make you cum."

She's unable to reply, too overwhelmed by the pleasure I'm giving her, so I slow down and growl, "You have to cum, darling, so I can hold you down and fuck your brains out...."

Between moans, she gasps, "On my stomach... with a vibrator on my clit. And... your fingers in my pussy."

Perfect. Now I know exactly what to do to make her fall apart, to make her come undone.

"Let's do it," I command, swiftly flipping her onto her stomach. "Get your vibrator," I order in a low growl, but she's too blissed out to respond.

I'm really fucking impatient now, so I pull her hair, hard.

"Darling. Get your goddamn vibrator," I demand forcefully. "Don't make me ask you again." She looks at me and her eyes widen, and I can tell she's deciding whether to obey me, or keep testing me, but, finally, she gets her vibrator. I grin when she also puts a condom on the nightstand.

She lies back down on her stomach, places the slim, pink vibrator on her beautiful little clit, and grinds against it rhythmically, practically humping the damn thing, and I am shocked and enthralled by her deep, wanton sexuality.

Her ass looks fucking gorgeous in this position, big, round, firm, and absolutely fucking spankable. I can't help but marvel at the sexual beast before me. "Your ass is even better than I expected," I mutter, transfixed by the way it moves up and down as she grinds against the bed.

She moans into the pillow as I put two fingers inside her and start pumping. I grab her ass for leverage, still pumping hard, and then I really hear her scream. Damn, even muffled, her cries are loud.

I don't let up. I just keep pumping, matching her pace, reacting to her cries and moans. She's so damn responsive that it's easy to find just the right spot to really make her go wild. As she clenches and moans and grinds against my fingers, I can tell she's close.

"C'mon. Cum for me, princess. Cum on my fingers, so I can fuck you. Give it to me," I repeat softly, over and over again, as her moans and cries become even more urgent, her motions even more frenzied. She's finally losing herself, is finally letting go.

And then... I push her over the edge, and now she's crying and moaning and drooling into her pillow and my fingers are completely soaked. I can't help but grin at the beautiful sight before me.

I give her ass a hard, satisfying smack, and laugh when she yelps. Then, I start pumping my fingers again, harder and faster this time. She has another orgasm in her, I can tell.

I was right. Almost immediately, she screams, "Fuck, fuck, fuck, yes," and grips and clenches around my fingers, leaving me shocked and delighted by the intensity of her screams, by the intensity of her orgasm.

I gently flip her on her back and kiss her deeply, passionately, reverently. In between kisses, I whisper sweet nothings in her ear. "Lexi... that was incredible. I could watch you cum all day long. You're just... gorgeous."

She runs her fingers through my hair and pulls gently, making me gasp and shiver. Then, she whispers in my ear, "Oliver... if that's what you can do with your fingers," and I can only growl in reply, a low, savage growl.

She kisses down my neck and chest, making me delirious with anticipation, making me groan and growl in frustration. She keeps going, and now she's looking up at me, her lips a half-fucking-inch from my hard, straining cock, and it's all I can do to keep myself from grabbing her by the hair, pushing her onto my cock, and facefucking her like it's the last fucking orgasm I'll ever have.

And now she's tantalizingly sticking out her tongue, a hair's inch away from my glistening cock head, asking me, "Should I keep going?"

I gasp and groan, my voice hoarse and ragged. "Don't stop, Lexi. Don't ever fucking stop."

I put my hand on her head, silently willing her to stop fucking torturing me and put those gorgeous lips on my cock already, and, finally, miraculously, she does.

And then, I gasp when I finally feel her mouth on me. She starts slowly, then takes more and more of my thick, hard cock, and now I'm really fucking losing it. Her mouth is perfect. She's sucking and slurping expertly, teasing me with her tongue and lips. "Fuck... yes... just like that," I manage to mutter, in between my savage, guttural, growls.

I'm letting her edge me now, and it's exquisite torture. I just want to keep feeling those beautiful lips, that skillful tongue, that wet, wet mouth, on my hard, aching cock. Time and time again, she almost pushes me over the edge, but I grit my teeth and somehow manage not to cum all over her beautiful lips and tongue. I grunt and groan as I give myself over to the sensations I'm feeling, to the pleasure she's giving me.

She's eagerly sucking now, then tries to take all of me in her mouth. I can't help but chuckle when she gags. "Careful, darling. Don't choke," I say. She pulls back and starts flicking my frenulum with the tip of her tongue... and fuuuuuck.

"Fuck, yes, Lexi... just like that... don't stop... don't fucking stop," I gasp hoarsely, feverishly.

She's looking up at me, staring in my eyes as she pleasures me, and I feel something unexpected stir inside me. Something about the way she's looking at me, something about our absolutely electric connection, is making me feel things for her. And—amazingly—I'm letting myself feel them. I'm stunned.

Finally, I pull her mouth off my cock, because I'm dangerously close to cumming.

"Fuck, I almost came, you greedy little slut," I gasp hoarsely.

Roughly, I wrap my arms around her, pull her hair, and plunge my tongue into her willing mouth. I press my lips to her ear and growl, "And now, darling, I'm going to fuck you. And you'll love every minute of it."

A command, not a promise. She moans against me, making me chuckle at the intensity of her desire.

I roll her onto her back and gently stroke her clit with my thumb, giving her a hard, dark stare. I've never wanted a woman more than I want her, right here and right now. I don't want to ever stop fucking her, not until she's mine. Her mouth, her lips, her eyes, her cunt. I want it all. I want Lexi.

I put on the condom, not taking my eyes off hers. I'm taking my time, watching her watch me, enjoying the look of craving in her eyes. Then, I position my cock at the entrance of her wet, hungry cunt, and slide it in slowly. Oh, so slowly.

And then—I'm overcome with pleasure. I knew her pussy would feel incredible wrapped around my cock, but I wasn't prepared for this. I'm completely overwhelmed, by the sensations, by my emotions, by Lexi. My brain is sparkling and spinning, and I never want this to stop.

I grit my teeth and force myself to take her slowly. I need to take my time, need to fully experience every inch of her wet, dripping pussy. To make her pant and moan and writhe against my throbbing cock. To pleasure her, over and over again, and all night long.

I gradually pick up the pace as I lose myself in the sensations, lose myself in her. Her moans and gasps and grunts are becoming louder now, more insistent.

After a few minutes of long, slow thrusts, I pull back and let myself really take her, relentlessly pushing and pounding into her delicious pussy. With every thrust, she clenches and grips my cock, already bringing me so close to the edge. "Fuck, you're so... fucking... tight," I manage to say, gasping and growling.

"Just like that. Don't stop, Oliver... don't stop," she groans as I push into her so hard that her entire body shakes with the force of my thrusts. Her nails dig into my back, marking me, claiming me. She's so delightfully sexual, so delightfully open and erotic, that I nearly fucking cum, right then and there.

I pull out just in time, flip her, and put her on all fours. I want to see that delicious ass as I'm thrusting and pounding into her. I caress her, then suddenly spank her, grinning when she gasps. Then, I roughly insert two, and then three, fingers deep inside her wet cunt, and simultaneously, we both gasp and groan. I pump a few times, then forcefully push my cock into her.

As I fuck her, I can't help but give myself over to my animal instincts. She's screaming and I'm grunting and growling as I take her mercilessly from behind. I'm gripping her hip roughly, pulling her hair forcefully, not caring if I mark her soft, beautiful body with my bruises. When she arches her back, I pull her arms behind her, holding her up.

Fuuuck. In this position, I can really feel Every. Delicious. Thrust. Into her perfect, perfect pussy.

I'm fucking like a savage now, my balls slapping against her cunt, our wet noises becoming louder and more urgent. She's whimpering and screaming and I'm grunting and growling and it's absolutely primal, absolutely perfect.

"Fuck, Oliver, fuck, just like that," she screams, moaning, yelping, panting, whimpering, crying. With her words, I completely lose myself, thinking of nothing but her wet pussy gripping my cock, her soft, curvy body against mine, her screams of pleasure, and my complete and utter adoration of her.

Once again, I stop just before I cum. I pull out and roughly push her down onto her stomach. I push back into her, and gasp and howl as soon as I'm inside her again. She's grinding on me, pushing against me, squeezing my cock deliciously, and the sensations almost overpower me. I hold her arms down, pinning her, as I continue to thoroughly take my goddess.

I can tell she loves the feeling of helplessness, and that just makes me thrust more forcefully, more ruthlessly. I can't take much more of her squeezing and clenching—I'm just too close to orgasm. I need her to cum on my cock, and now.

"I'm so fucking close, Lexi," I groan. "Cum for me. Please... I need to feel you cum... Please cum for me."

I'm openly begging now, something I've never done before, and I don't fucking care. I just need to feel her orgasm, need to feel her tense and clench her pussy around me, as we both cry and twitch and shudder our release.

And then, my beautiful goddess obliges, and I feel her jerk and tighten even more. "Fuck, fuck, Oliver, I'm cumming," she screams, and I stop holding back. I finally give myself over to her as I gasp and groan and growl her name.

. . . . .

And now, I'm holding her gently in my arms, kissing her slowly and passionately. I will never tire of her kisses, will never tire of her full, beautiful lips. Will never tire of her.

"That was... fuck, that was incredible. You're amazing," I manage to say, still out of breath from my orgasm, still out of breath from fucking her like an animal.

She sighs and says, "I came so hard... and then you came, too. It was wonderful. Thank you."

I grin. "No, thank you, darling," I murmur. I pause, cup her cheek, and softly repeat, "Thank you."

That last "thank you" was not just for the incredible, mind-blowing sex. No, it was for everything: our passion together, how she feels in my arms, how she looks at me, how she kisses me, how she touches me, how she fucks me. Everything.

As she looks up at me and smiles, as she sighs and rests her head against my chest, I suddenly realize that she understood what my simple words were attempting to convey.

I smile. She finally knows—finally understands—how I feel. I'm falling in love with her.

12