The Start of Something New

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I can hear Daxton groaning, and he sounds so feral and sexy. He slides a hand under me and grabs my neck. He keeps his grip firm, locking me in place against him. "I want to hear you scream how much you need us as you cum."

I grit my teeth, afraid of what I'll say. He swats my ass, sending shock waves straight to my clit. "I love you," I scream, staring straight into Daren's eyes. He smiles instantly and kisses me, and I feel Daxton filling me up again.

"Say it again." I can feel how red my cheeks are, and I turn to bury my face in the pillows. Daxton slaps my ass. "Look at me." I peek at him over my shoulder, and he crushes his lips to mine. "Say it again." He mutters against my lips.

"I love you." I rasp, and I don't know if my voice sounds like that from all the screaming or the tears I'm trying to hide.

"Come." Daren helps me to the end of the bed. Daxton follows us to the bathroom while he starts the shower. "We should really invest in a hot tub." They mutter about cost and where they would put it while I keep my head low. I can't believe I just said that. Dar places his hand on my lower back and directs me into the shower. "Let's get cleaned up before we pass out."

I nod at him, careful to keep my eyes on the tiled wall and not meet their eyes.

"Hey," Daxton grabs my chin and forces me to look at him. I try to jerk away, but he tightens his hold and smiles at me before pressing his lips to mine. "We love you too." He lets me go, and I can feel my eyes prickle. Daren grabs a loofa and suds it up before he starts scrubbing me. Daxton helps me stay on my feet while Daren washes me tracing patterns up and down my arms while I lean against him. "We do love you."

Daren starts scrubbing himself. I can feel Daxton's lips teasing my neck, and he pushes me forward, so I'm leaning against the wall while cleaning himself up. He pushes my hair out of my face. "Both of us." He mutters. "We love you." Daren reaches his arms out, and I nuzzle into them. Daxton presses himself to me from behind. They both help me back to bed and cuddle on either side of me while we all pass out.

12