The Start of Taking Lou's Innocence

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lynda68
Lynda68
130 Followers

"Ever wanted to have sex with a woman since?"

"Not really."

"Was that a yes or a no?"

"I might one day if the opportunity come around."

"End of ok!"

A few sips...

"Have you been with a man?"

"Used to have a mate, we sucked each other once or twice."

"Once or twice?"

"Ok four times, nothing more, no kissing just sucking."

"Spit or swallow?"

"Swallowed once."

"Dodged the rest."

"How did that come about?"

"We watched some porn then dared each other."

"Would you do it ever again?"

"Doubt it, I think naked men look stupid, women however are beautiful."

"Ok would you let a man suck you off?"

"I can never say never, but its doubtful."

"Tell me more about what you got up to."

"What for?"

"Because it turns me on listening about it."

Sue more or less repeated what she had already told me. But it was enough to get me hard.

The thought of her with another woman though had me cumming soon.

"Ever taste your own cum?"

"Fuck you ask some questions when your drunk."

"But have you?"

"Yes, all men will have one time."

"Like it?"

"Don't mind it."

"So you still do it then?"

"Not for a while now."

"Want to try it now?

"Eh?"

"Lick me please."

There wasn't much cum there What little there was had leaked out while she grilled me. Yet as I started licking She grabbed the back of my head and pushed my face into her cunt and ground away until orgasm.

I lifted myself up and never had the chance to say a word when she was at my mouth licking away at what was mostly her juices.

Some more kissing, then I had to go and pee.

"Just going for my smokes."

No answer, I went down to the kitchen looking for my cigarettes and lighter.

When I walked back into the bedroom Sue was there pillow in mouth flicking away at her clit well on the way to number three.

"I don't know what came over me there" panted Sue.

"Don't worry I enjoyed the show. Never think I'll complain when you do that."

The taxi arrived soon after Sue had dressed, I watched her teeter along the path, and struggle to find the door.

I took her car to pick her up, two days later.

"You can drive your car, my lady."

"Hung over yesterday?"

"No."

"Sore anywhere?"

"Meaning was my bum sore - nope."

"Lou speaking to you yet?"

"Just. But its coming to her birthday so she's gonna be nice to me, in case she gets a shit present."

"What you getting her?"

"Haven't a clue yet."

Once Sue was used to her car. It turns out she us a very good driver. I thought I might put her on my car insurance.

At my house Sue got her clothes off and began cleaning around, with me not too far behind, checking out her armpits again.

Now I could see short dark stubble appearing. Next time she's here I thought.

Seeing as I had found what I wanted. There was no reason to follow her as much. I could sit back and enjoy watching her so sexy body.

I had an urge to take her out for a meal, but I wanted to see her in as little clothes as she would dare to wear. Maybe tonight. No scratch that, in two days the hair in her pits will be longer.

"Can I have a kiss and a cuddle?"

"Not yet I'm still busy."

"Hurry up."

"I have to be somewhere soon."

"Get it out, make it nice for me."

Strange request, but I unzipped my fly, and began stroking my cock, still watching Sue.

Once she saw that I was very hard she walked over to me, dropped to her knees and took me in her mouth, she never stopped looking into my eyes as she sucked me.

"If you don't stop soon I'll cum, and wont be able to put it in you."

That made her suck and wank me faster.

"I'm going to cum."

She carried on. I groaned and began shooting my load into her mouth.

When she thought she had every drop in her mouth she let go of my wilting cock, stood up and kissed me, passing a load of my cum back into my mouth. Thinking that I could outdo her I swallowed and sucked on her tongue for more.

"Your a right dirty fucker you."

"So are you, in fact its you who encourages it."

"I'm sorry but I really have to be away soon. Will send you a text later. Lock the door and post the keys back through please."

My appointments didn't take that long. So I had plenty of time to put my plan into action.

It was simple really. Once Sue has had her morning shower, get ready, but no deodorant. Bring a change of clothes so we could go for a meal, sexiest clothes, highest heels. Aim for no bra or knickers. The second part was turn on the heating before she got here.

"Its hot in here" the first thing she said.

"Sorry I put the heating on by mistake."- "Did everything in the text meet with your satisfaction?"

"Sort of, I brought my deodorant though."

"Great, I'll let you get on." I gave her a quick kiss.

By the time she had finished I could see she was starting to get a bit of a sweat going.

"Coming upstairs?"

"What now? Bet I stink."

"No you never would."

By the time Sue got to the bedroom I was already naked and hard. Lying on the bed.

Sue lay beside me, before she could change her mind I began kissing her, and ran my hand around her damp body. The smell of her fresh sweat turning me on even more.

There was one more thing left. I managed to get Sue to lie on her back and put her hands together behind her head. Leaning over as to suck on her nipples I moved my arm to keep hers from stopping me, and began something that I had never done before. I licked her sweaty armpit, tasting her salty fresh sweat, her stubble tickling my tongue as I lapped away. Sue obviously tried to wriggle away but I held firm and it was not long before she started to enjoy this unusual kink. Sue enjoyed it more than I thought she would and she began trying to tongue her other pit.

As I moved to her breasts and down to the musty aroma of her pussy. I don't think that Sue could have opened her legs any further apart for me to lick and taste her holes. By the time I mounted her she was calling me all the names you could think of. That sex was very primal and it awoke something that I didn't even know I had. Afterwards Sue seemed a bit sheepish, till I told her we both really enjoyed it and only the two of us knew about it so there was no need to feel embarrassed or guilty, enjoy what had happened.

Against my original idea we had a shower, before going for our meal.

Sue looked stunning in her outfit, with my special treat of knowing that she had nothing on underneath.

The meal was nice, with plenty of flashing for me, walking back out to the car with a raging hard on was a thing I never considered though.

On the drive back Sue reclined her seat, and even played with herself along the way.

Once we were back inside we almost ripped each others clothes off, and fucked each other all around the house.

After we had cum, we made our way to the bed.

"I need to pee, give me a sec."

I don't know why. But I heard myself say "can I watch?"

"Your not going to see much."

I took that as an invite and knelt before her on the toilet.

True to her word all I saw was her stream of piss going into the bowl.

"What do you think you were going to see exactly?"

"I thought I would have seen it coming out of you."

"One day maybe."

"Can I lick you"

"Your a right dirty fuck at the minute."

She moved herself forwards to the edge of the seat opened her legs and looked at me, before I moved in to taste her pissy lips. Fuck it was salty.

Back to the bedroom we both fell asleep with Sue in my arms.

I got a fright when she jumped, we had overslept. A lot.

There was a mad dash gathering her things up, and she raced away.

It seemed an eternity before Sue was back. She was as gorgeous as ever.

Now as she was on her knees trying to reach something from under cooker, I sat there ogling the way her pussy lips remained together until she reached that little bit further and they then opened to reveal her inner lips and clit, her arsehole tempting me to go over to her and fuck it. I couldn't hold back. Kneeling behind her I started running my finger up and down the crease of her arse. "I'm trying to get this done. Then I will be fucking you."- "The more you try and put me off the longer your going to wait."

"But you have me so fucking hard, I want you now."

"Just sit over there. No playing with it either!"

"You got any toys at yours?"

"What toys?"

"You know a vibrator or whatever."

"It packed up a while ago, never got another."

"Do you want one? My treat."

"Can I get finished?"

I went upstairs with the laptop and my wallet.

The night before I was browsing and happened to find an adult toy shop, reasonable prices, wide range and if I ordered today then they should be delivered for when Sue come back.

I had the page loaded when Sue come into the bedroom, and made herself comfortable beside me.

"See anything you want?"

"I heard someone say the magic wands are really good."

I found them. "Fuck I wouldn't pay that much, got to be cheaper somewhere else."

"What about this?" back to vibrators.

"Looks similar to the one I had."

"Want one?"

"Maybe."

"Ok how about ordering what you want, then I want to order a surprise for you too."

I thought that she would have took ages browsing. It was over and done in under five minutes.

I looked through her order at the checkout, That dildo in purple. A little vibrator, in white, and something I didn't expect. A strap on dildo.

The special thing I wanted to order was a remote controlled vibrator thing that would fit in her knickers.

Sue wanted my cock in her arse, this was getting to be very regular. No complaints from me though.

I could slide easily into her now, and ride her hard. But if she started to cum then she always wanted it harder. The problem was that doing that it made me want to cum too, but if I fought the urge and Sue climaxed then I could see, and play with her gaping hole. When I pulled out my cock.

Should try to get flavoured lube.

Then whip off the condom glide into her very slick pussy and go as hard and fast as I could, then try and fill her womb up with my sperm. Sue could often cum again that way. As long as I didn't pay attention to her other hole.

We showered and then had a bite to eat back on the bed.

"You know its our Lou's birthday next week don't you?"

"Yes you told me that last week, and the week before that."

"Yes well, I know what she wants from you."

"That's being a bit forward isn't it?"

"Wait till I tell you what she said."

"Mmmm."

This caught me by surprise.

"As she is going to be old enough to have sex legally she wants you to, and I quote 'make her a woman'."

"And you said no?"

"Of course I did, but she reasoned that if she got the proper experience first. Then she wouldn't go from one tosser to another, like I did. Apparently."

"You've given this some thought haven't you?"

"The more I think of it the better it seems."

"Not sure that I should even consider this."

"Think it over till I come back."

Sigh.

For the rest of the day, and the next. I agonised weather to go ahead with this mad scheme.

The devil on my shoulder was telling me to go for it. "Your not going to get many more chances to fuck an eighteen year old, a virgin too." Allegedly.

Meanwhile the angel on the other shoulder, thought. I should leave alone and let her find true love. Meet a nice man. I think there was more but the temptation was too great, and I drifted off.

I sent Sue a message. "Will probably do it. Need to speak to Louise first. Obviously you too xx"

Next... Taking her innocence

Lynda68
Lynda68
130 Followers
12