The Start Pt. 11: My First Time

Story Info
How I lost my virginity in a public library.
2.9k words
4.88
12.8k
13

Part 11 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/05/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
julesteve
julesteve
1,505 Followers

The morning of my 'date' had arrived. I'd been thinking about this day since my adventure last week, wondering if my library friend would turn up. Would he think I'd be there or put our bit of fun down to a one-off chance encounter?

In fact, it was pretty much all Id been thinking about. It seemed as if I'd been permanently turned on since our last encounter. The only release was the encounters with my neighbour, his cousin and teasing the geeks using my fingers.

I wondered if I'd have reacted differently to the surprise visit of the cousin if I hadn't been in such a heightened sexual state. Rather than being outraged, it had been a turn-on. Well, once the shock had worn off. And on our second patio 'play,' it had been all I could do to stop myself from mounting one of them, the desire to feel something other than fingers inside me was so strong.

Hopefully, today was the day I'd experience full sex if my library stranger turned up. Although I wondered at the definition, I hadn't had full sex.

However, in addition to my daily play with a petite slim dildo, I had encouraged my two mutual masturbation buddies to finger me to orgasm. Of course, I'd also had that wonderful public oral experience in the library. If everything went as I hoped, I wouldn't be a virgin at the end of the afternoon.

I didn't know what it was about the stranger, but I knew he was experienced. He'd introduced me to oral sex, was as confident and had no hang-ups about being in public, finding the threat of discovery a turn-on as I did. We seemed to share the same exhibitionist tendencies.

I'd showered, resisting the urge to touch myself. Then dressed in a cream cotton mid-thigh pleated skirt, matched with a slightly lighter top, just sheer enough that the darker tone of my nipples showed.

Feeling flirty and with butterflies dancing in my stomach, I decided to go without panties. Knowing in the right light, the neat triangle of pubic hair would probably show through the thin material of my skirt and that the slightest breeze would mould it to my legs and mound. Subtly showing my shape.

Pleased with my choices, I headed for the library.

On arrival, each step increased the anticipation of seeing the stranger again and what I was prepared to let him do.

The library is never busy mid-week, so I'd soon know if my 'date' had turned up. If he hadn't, I was so sexually charged I'd have probably gone home and jumped on my neighbour and his cousin. Not that they'd object. The thought made me smile, along with the lingering looks I was getting from the few males in the library and, surprisingly, one of the females.

Taking a deep breath to steady my nerves, I headed through the bookshelves to where we had been intimate the previous week.

'So you came.' He smiled as I neared the desk where I'd had my first oral experience, receiving and giving.

He was leaning on a corner nook next to what I thought was a small desk that was actually a set of two desks with a small divider between them. One facing the wall, the other out into the library.

They were used for language studies, the shelves on one side filled with retro tapes and CDs, a set of headphones on each side.

My 'date' had been very clever in his choice of location, especially as this 'study' part of the library was extremely quiet. The dividers are tall enough that you can only see over them standing on tiptoe.

'You look nice,' he said, his gaze lingering on my breasts, the shape and colour of my nipples showing through my blouse, as I'd anticipated.

I perched on the library-facing corner of the desk and said.

'It's been a crazy but fun week. I wasn't sure if you'd come or if last week was a one-off.'

In answer, he rested his hand on my thigh and gave it a gentle squeeze, rubbing small circles with the ball of his thumb.

'You know everyone can see your nipples in that top,' he whispered.

His hand circled further up my leg.

'And a more tasty place shows through that skirt with the light behind it just right, so I'm guessing there are no panties to slip off this time.'

I cocked my head to one side and said. 'And what makes you think I left them off for you?'

He shrugged and smoothly pushed my skirt up to my waist, crouched down and placed little kisses on my upper thighs while thumbing my clit, causing me to let out a little gasp.

Frustratingly he then smoothed my skirt back in place.

I glanced around the library to see where everyone was. There was no one behind us to see what had just happened. Still, a squeeze to my knee and a nod of the head let me know someone was on the other side of the shelves in the adjacent walkway.

Without books between us, they'd be close enough to touch as the shelves were that close. I wondered if someone had walked past our little interaction and was hanging around, hoping for more.

If they weren't, I was but decided to move to the wall side of the desk, where the divider would provide a modest amount of cover.

It was hard not to draw attention as he ran fingers along my inner thighs to the dampness between them. As he knelt and spread my legs, I bit my lip to stifle a gasp.

His warm tongue found my wet lips, parting them, licking quickly with firm strokes as his fingers and thumb worked my clit.

His tongue and a finger pushed into me until suddenly, my body was wracked with the shuddering of an intense climax, just like last week.

I grabbed the back of his head and held it down between my legs, his tongue probing, teasing and lapping until I had eventually calmed down.

Panting slightly at the intensity of the orgasm, I gently pushed him away from my hyper-sensitive pussy, and he sat back. I squeezed my thighs tight together, not wanting to lose the sensation of something being pressed to me.

Taking a breath, I asked, 'will you fuck me?'

He looked surprised, then said' 'seriously?'

'Because from our last conversation, I thought you'd never...'

He left the question hanging, and I said.

'I haven't wanted to before. I just liked exploring the thrill I get from being seen, watching a guy masturbate, or being cum on. I liked the feelings I had from being fingered and kissed down there last week. They were more intense than anything I'd felt before.'

'Now, I want to be fucked. Not by someone my age with little experience who won't last long and not in a 'romantic' setting, somewhere risky and exciting, like here, now with someone who knows how to please a girl.'

He smiled and said, 'that is very flattering,' as he pulled me from the table and turned me gently. Positioning me with my legs just back from the desk, bent forward from the waist, palms resting on the hard wooden top.

He ran his hands over my thighs and under my skirt, pushing it further than needed. So that the material fell over my lower back, exposing all of my ass. I thrilled at being so daringly, unnecessarily exposed.

His hand travels up my top, and I can feel his hardness pressed to my buttocks, so I wiggle against him as he cups and massages my breasts. If not for the divider, anyone would have an unobstructed view of him squeezing them gently, pinching and pulling softly at my nipples.

I can feel the dampness growing between my legs, my breath becoming quicker, and my face feels flushed and warm, and I groan as he gives my nipples one last twisting pinch and then moves his hand.

But the fun has only just begun.

His hands slowly caress my thighs and cheeks. I feel my damp lips pull apart each time he massages my cheeks outwards, parting them. I imagine he's getting off on looking at me so intimately.

His hand slides between my thighs, and he begins to rub me with the flat of his hand, letting his fingers play with my sopping pussy as I feel wetter than ever.

After a few delicious teasing moments of him gently manipulating my pussy lips, he teases my clit with the briefest of touches. Then brings the hand caressing my buttocks into play. Both hands move between my thighs, one set of fingers rubbing the outside of my pussy while he gently slides one then two fingers of the other hand inside me.

I push back at him arching my back, resting lower on the desk. Making myself more accessible by pushing my ass up and stepping a foot out, widening my stance even more. It's almost too much as my breath becomes ragged, and my legs start to tremble.

He leans over my shoulder and whispers, are you sure you still want to, or I can just do this for you. He pushes two fingers in for emphasis, curling them to hit my G spot. It makes me gasp and slump forward as my pussy pulses and leaks around them in a mini orgasm.

Breathless, I whisper, 'yes, please do it now.' his hands slip from between my legs, leaving me feeling open and exposed as he positions himself behind me. Skirt up past my waist, ass in the air, thighs damp with my juices, pussy wet, legs open, exposing everything. I can only guess how I'd look to anyone passing if I faced the room.

I almost jumped as he stroked the fingers of one hand between my legs, my heart beating fast as I heard the zipper of his trousers, then felt his cock against me. He rubbed it back and forth over my pussy until I involuntarily moved my hips against his movements.

There was a brief flash of disappointment and confusion as he moved away from me, then a torn foil pack landed on the table, and I realized he'd put a condom on.

He rubbed his cock against me, his fingers brushing my lips until my hips were again moving with him. I sucked in a little breath and tensed a little as he carefully pushed forwards and eased the tip between my folds.

He hesitated as I gasped.

'Please don't stop,' I whispered, afraid he wouldn't carry on.

In answer, he slowly pushed his cock inside me a little at a time. Holding my hips as he moved in and out. Going further with each stroke, he slightly increased his movements until I was so wet and slick that he easily stroked the entire length of his cock in and out.

My legs started to tremble, the feeling of being 'full' deliciously naughty and nothing like the feeling of fingers or my slim silver vibrator.

Gauging when I was ready, almost at the moment of orgasm, he pulled back so that just the tip of his cock was inside me, paused, and then plunged back in harder and faster than before.

A small moan escaped me before I could stop it, and I collapsed forwards, head on my arms, causing my ass to rise, meeting his next thrust. My whole body seemed to tremble, shaking with the most intense orgasm I'd ever experienced as he pounded back and forth. His speed increased as my breathing became shallow.

Arching my back, I almost cried out, biting it down as I remembered where we were. Every muscle in my body seemed to tense up, my pussy gripping and pulsing with the stranger's cock, as he held still with it buried in me.

As soon as I relaxed and my breathing slowed, he pressed me down so my chest and arms were against the desk surface and, with a grin, said, 'my turn.'

He made me gasp again as he pulled a little way out, then pushed all the way in, keeping up the pace as my breathing once more became shallow. He had been gripping my hips but now loosed my left side and unbuttoned my skirt before I could do anything.

Pulling out of me as he tugged it down my legs in one swift movement, leaving me almost naked as it pooled at my feet. It was thrilling, frightening and erotic all at the same time, and my heart raced at the thought of being discovered.

Now wearing just my top, my skirt bunched on the floor, he rubbed his cock against my pussy then pushed back into me, fucking me harder, faster than he had before.

I responded by pushing back into him. Any trepidation about being heard was forgotten as he pounded into me. My legs trembling as I felt my excitement build, juices from my pussy wetting my inner thighs as another orgasm took my breath.

Suddenly I felt his body tense as he thrust deep one more time, then pulled out. The condom landed on the table. Through gritted teeth, he said, 'trust me.'

He pressed the shaft of his cock between my cheeks, leaning into me to reach my clitoris with his fingers as he ground his cock between my buttocks. It throbbed against me, precum lubing my soft skin until he finally loosed his load. Pumping warm thick spunk between and over my cheeks, just as my legs turned to jelly, the feeling intense as his fingers made little firm circles on my clit.

If the desk hadn't been there to support me, I'd have collapsed on the floor.

As he finished, he let out a clearly audible sigh and stepped back, silvery streams trailing between his cock and my ass.

It took a moment more for me to regain my composure. Even so, my legs were still a little wobbly.

Retrieving wet wipes and tissues from my bag, I cleaned up, acutely aware that I was doing so half naked in a public library. I'd passed my library friend wipes and tissues, noting it was mere moments for him to have a quick clean and tuck everything away.

While I had a lot more mopping up to do before I could dress.

Feeling brave and naughty, I gathered up the tissues, wipes and the condom and, still naked from the waist down, walked to the rubbish bin situated at the library side of our nook. Anyone walking around the corner or across the opposite side of the library would have seen me. Secretly I hoped someone had.

He was smiling when I got back, finally pulling my skirt back on, another thrill as I stepped to the side of the desk to dress, so anyone passing would have seen me.

'You OK?' he asked

And I stretched, nodding yes. 'Thank you, that was wonderful.' I said.

'Glad to be of service.' He laughed.

Then added. 'The end, I know you like to be cum on, and it's a nice way for a guy to get off without penetration. Thought you'd like it, and I could show you something.'

'Because I'm, well, was, just an innocent virgin?' I said

He laughed out loud, 'was,' he repeated.

'I'm glad it was like this, that my first time was with someone like you and that you made it such an exciting time.' I genuinely meant it and his smile said everything without him answering me

As I turned to go, I noticed a gap in the books and sudden movement, which my stranger had also seen.

I was guessing someone had heard us and taken a peek to investigate, which made the whole thing even more exciting. The smile on my stranger's face told me he felt the same.

'The risk is what doing things like this is all about.; he said, and I agreed.

Perhaps next time you could do a strip in one of the aisles for me then if you're game and up for a dare.' he said,

'Next time?' I said

He shrugged, 'plenty of things for you to try. I'm here next week,' he said, making me shudder as he ran a finger up the inside of my thigh, touching the tip to my pussy, then to his lips.

With that, he walked away, turning to give a little smile and wave

I sat at the desk for a moment, gathering my thoughts.

I'd just been fucked for the first time, in public, with no romance, just raw animal need, two people just giving in to their desires.

Although he'd been tender and taken things slow, tempering his own needs until I was ready.

Still a million miles away from a romance novel first time, though.

But it was what I'd wanted in every way risky, daring and very public.

No commitment, no attachment, just fun.

And judging by the balled-up wad of tissue I found in the adjacent aisle, it seemed like we'd been spied on, which thrilled the exhibitionist in me.

As I made my way back to my car, I wondered what 'other things he could show me were and what his dare would entail.

That's if I chose to turn up

But who was I kidding?

julesteve
julesteve
1,505 Followers