The Start Pt. 15: Curious Friend

Story Info
Telling of my adventures leads to fun.
8k words
4.79
4.7k
5
0

Part 15 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/05/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
julesteve
julesteve
1,502 Followers

Monday lunch had become a regular time to meet up with the colleague and friend, who, as I'd said, was excited by the idea of flashing and had heard that I liked similar things. Although she'd not yet acted on her desires, I suspected she was experiencing the thrill vicariously through my first-time stories, seeming to enjoy the mutual masturbation, and teasing ones the best, because she asked endless questions about how it felt.

We'd met for lunch in a wine bar the afternoon, a week after I'd told her about the two guys who had cum on me on the patio. Fun I'd had the day before I'd lost my 'virginity' to the stranger I'd met in the library.

When I said how exciting it had been to be fully naked and exposed, with them staring at me, she asked, 'do you think it would be the same if a woman was looking at you?'

She blushed a little, then added. 'I was changing in the gym, and a woman was watching me, not staring, just casually as she was packing her things in her bag.'

I smiled. 'Although I have predominantly had relationships with men, I have always found some women attractive. I've had a few flirtations and invitations from girls, but it never went any further than a few sneaky light touches of a friend when she, an ex and I were having fun together. She tilted her head and said, 'wow, really?'

'There was an incident in an elevator you might like.' I told her the story and was surprised that it was getting to her. She flicked her tongue over her lips, face slightly flushed, eyes never leaving mine as she took in every detail.

When I finished, she said. 'I found it flattering the woman was watching me, and it was sort of in public in front of a stranger, so it excited me a bit too.'

'Imagine what it will feel like when you pluck up the courage to fully explore that side of yourself.' I said.

Again she reddened, then said, 'so it wasn't strange to feel a little thrill then? Even though it was a woman looking at me.'

Before I could answer, she added, 'is the elevator the most intimate thing that happened?'

I was going to tell her about Jenny and the party, but instead just said.

'There have been a couple of encounters since, but not very often, but when they have happened, it's been exciting and a delight because it was so different. A few months after the elevator lady, who most definitely is a lesbian, I met up with a friend for drinks. He was a colleague from previous employment who knew of a few rumours of late-night fun I'd had with another employee.

Although most staff would never believe the 'professional lady from accounts' had sex in the office with a junior clerk, rumours spread. The junior had never confirmed it, however much they tried to bribe him, and I think the story came out through a security guard.'

(see the story titled...Office Fun, after elevator story for details)

Anyway, I told her the story of my fun with Kate and James...

My friend's girlfriend was super-chilled, and we hit it off, chatting and drinking. James was excited to catch up as we shared the same sense of humour and enjoyed working together.

Although attracted, we had never taken things further than a little jokey flirting, as he had been in a relationship, and I could see why as his girlfriend, Kate was extremely pretty.

My career had taken off, and I was in demand as a freelance financial consultant. He quizzed me about the work, then earnt a dig in the ribs from Kate when he cheekily asked.

'So, have you worked many late nights with office juniors since leaving?'

I just laughed and said, 'that would be telling.'

Kate smiled and added, 'but you're not denying it did happen..' adding 'interesting.' She leaned in and gave me a peck on the cheek before fetching us another drink.

It surprised me, but she had been tactile, touching my arm or hand when talking, and I guessed she was just a very friendly, 'touchy' type. James had just smiled and said, 'she likes you.'

We moved from the bar and took a booth, and I ended up sitting next to Kate, with James sitting on the opposite side in the middle. Kate was easy to talk to, and we drank a good half a bottle of wine in a very short time and found that we had plenty in common. Not just James and work, but a love of the outdoors (although I suspected for different reasons and that she wore less revealing clothing than I did in nature), university, and a similar taste in clothes. Again surprising me by revealing a liking for shorter dresses and skirts. As she put it, she worked hard on her legs in the gym and wasn't going to hide them in what she called 'granny skirts'. She was slim and pretty with mid-length blond hair, simply but expensively styled, wearing fashionable skinny blue jeans, ripped at the knee to reveal a little skin below. I was getting glimpses of her small-toned waist as her loose sleeveless blouse lifted each time she absent-mindedly brushed her hair behind her ear. I wasn't sure why my gaze lingered, but she was pretty and fun to be with.

Whenever she looked my way in conversation, she would lightly touch my arm, and I was shocked that it was sending tingles through my body. There was definitely chemistry between us and I realised she was feeling it, too, as she casually shuffled a little closer until our thighs were pressed together and I could feel her hip against mine.

James had been distracted with his mates waving from the bar and didn't notice the shift at first, then grinned and, with a naughty twinkle in his eye, said, 'You two have certainly hit it off, though you might.'

I turned to Kate, and we smiled at each other awkwardly, for a moment, both looking into each other's eyes as I wondered what was going on and then glanced at James, then back at Kate as James said, 'you want to kiss her.'

I looked at him, shocked and said, 'I want to what?'

His smile widened, 'I was talking to Kate.'

I turned back to her, and she shrugged, smiled and with her head tilted cutely to one side, said, 'well, shall we kiss?'

'Ok...' the word came out before I'd really thought about it.

I glanced at James; his eyes were sparkling, and I wasn't sure if it was the thought of my kissing Kate or the possibility those stories about me might be true that made him smile.

Kate slipped an arm around my waist, and I allowed her to gently move us together and kiss.

Her lips and skin were so soft as we joined in little more than a peck on the lips at first, until we relaxed into the moment, lingering into a gentle kiss, slowly exploring with little darting tongue movements until we got lost in the arousal.

Our lips parted slightly, and then the kiss deepened to explore each other fully with our tongues. Kate tasted of wine, her body delicious and warm against me.

We slowly broke apart, ending with a gentle peck, both perhaps feeling awkward as we drew back. As we did so, we looked back into each other's eyes, Kate's gleaming, and I could tell she'd enjoyed it. There was a familiar tingle of pleasure below, and we weren't even seconds apart before we moved together for a second kiss as intense as the first. I opened my eyes to look at her breathless as we parted for the second time, suddenly remembering we had an audience.

James was sitting back, mouth open, and we laughed as he blurted out. 'Fuck, that was hot.' She smiled and moved in to passionately kiss once more, feeling tiny as my arm wrapped

around her petite waist. We were about the same height, but whereas I have a body toned from the gym, racket sports and running, she was naturally slim, with a tiny frame.

Eventually, we came up for air, the excitement evident on her boyfriend's face. Suddenly I felt a little guilty for enjoying the kiss so much and smiled sheepishly at James, but I could still taste her on my lips, and part of me wished I was alone with her, bringing another pang of guilt, and I apologised.

'Sorry James I got carried away, that shouldn't have happened.'

He reached over the table, grabbed my hand and smiled. 'Hey, I encouraged Kate, and it's not like I wasn't enjoying it.'

'And me,' Kate added as I returned his smile. A little more relaxed and feeling more than a little moist below as Kate whispered in my ear, 'I wanted more,' as she ran a finger over the top of my thigh, pushing my skirt up a little and planted a soft kiss on my neck that turned into another long lingering kiss.

'Would you like to touch me?' she asked, and I glanced at James, who just nodded, then scooted around the table so that I was sandwiched between a hot guy and his hot girl, the sexual tension between us was electrifying.

Testing the waters, I l ran my hand up the inside of Kate's sleeveless blouse, feeling the smooth skin. Tentatively moving my hand over her stomach, getting goosebumps as I touch her, moving my hand to her bra, her breasts. She pushes against me, and I feel nipples like bullets press into my hand. Easing the blouse apart, I kiss the skin just above the white lace edge of her bra, and I can clearly see her erect nipples beneath, so I nip them, making her jerk a little, following with soft, sensuous, nuzzling kisses. I notice Kate keeps looking over my shoulder, perhaps worried someone will see. I forget that not everyone is an exhibitionist, part of the excitement for me is the possibility of being seen. Sensing her nervousness, I stop, but she looks at me and smiles, guiding my hand between her legs where I can feel the heat, sighing as I press my hand to her, pulling me in for a kiss.

Popping the fastener on her jeans, I eased the zip down and slid my hand into her pants. She kisses me harder as I coax her to lift her buttocks and slip the jeans down. She resisted at first, but passion overcame shyness, and she rose briefly as I pushed them down her legs. Her eyes still squeezed shut from our kiss, perhaps shutting out she was in public. Partially hidden in the booth, but still exposed if someone's gaze lingered too long in our direction. Reaching between her legs, I eased her pants to one side and gently fingered her. She was wet and getting short of breath, gasping a little as I eased a finger deep inside her, pushing down on the seat with her hands and raising her hips, pussy pressed against my palm as I ground it against her mound. I curled my finger, exploring her G-spot. Keeping my finger inside her, she shuddered as the juices of her orgasm wet my hand. I pumped my fingers in and out as she arched her back and stifled a groan, biting her lip and moving her head from side to side.

James was turned in to us, partially shielding us from the room. I looked at Kate, getting her breath back, eyes half closed, jeans down, panties to one side, partially exposing her pussy, and I suddenly felt awkward. Did James think I'd gone too far? Does he hate me?

These thoughts passed in a moment as James smiled, put his arm around my waist, kissed me and said, 'that was incredible. You don't know how long she's fantasised about something like this.'

Kate had recovered enough to lean over and kiss my cheek with a 'thank you.' She went to adjust her clothes, but I said wait, took wet wipes and tissue from my bag, making her squirm a little as I gently wiped her, cleaning up the dampness between her legs and dabbing her dry.

Looking her in the eye, almost daring her, I said. 'You'd be more comfortable losing the wet panties. How about slipping them off and standing to pull your jeans back on.'

By the smirk on James's face, I could tell he was hoping she'd take the dare. Kate hesitated a moment, then reached down, easing her jeans and panties over her feet. Blushing, she sat back naked from the waist down for a moment while she turned the legs right side on her jeans, bent to pull them on as far as they'd go and then quickly stood, pulling them over her thighs as she did so. Her cute tight ass and neat landing strip exposed to the room for a heartbeat.

Sitting, Kate moved towards me, and we kissed again, she put her arm around my neck, and we embraced passionately. I could feel her hand on my breast, liking the gentle pressure as she, almost shyly, experimentally squeezed it through my top.

I felt the heat growing between my legs as she pushed my skirt up over my legs. My thighs tingled at her touch, loving the feeling of her fingers. I gently push into her as she touches me for the first time, letting out a little 'oh' as she finds I am not wearing panties.

My skirt was pushed high enough over my legs so I would be exposed to the room if it wasn't for her hand between my legs.

She holds her fingers flat against me as we kiss like lovers, my pussy tingling at her touch. Her fingers push against me with a little more pressure, and there is a sudden desire to feel her skin against mine. To be naked with her, our breasts crushed together, bodies entwined, as we explore with our mouths, tongues and fingers.

Despite my fun with Jenny, this was the first time I had a deep desire to sleep with a woman and it shocked me a little,

Wet with anticipation, Kate's fingers slipped easily through my folds. She doesn't push a finger deep as I did. Instead, she slowly rotates their tips on my clitoris, increasing the pressure as I rock my hips. She shifts position, and suddenly my wetness is invaded by two fingers. I think she is doing this, but realise it can't be as her other hand gently rests on my knee, coaxing my legs wide apart, further exposing me to the room. What can be only James's fingers slipping inside me in a twisting motion, making me wiggle my hips, her fingertip pressing harder to my clitoris. I open my eyes to look around. Luckily no one is facing this way, James has his back to the room, but it would be obvious what was happening if anyone cared to look over. My legs are splayed wide as boyfriend and girlfriend explore and tease my pussy. She looks at me as they take turns slowly pushing in a finger, building up a rhythm. Kate pinches twists the moist, soft labia, and kisses me deeply as he wiggles two fingers inside me. Orgasm makes my inner thigh twitch as I gasp and hold Kate's hand between my legs, grinding my hips on her fingers. Slowly, I come back to my senses. Kate kisses me tenderly, slowly withdrawing her fingers, then surprises me further as she lowers her head and kisses my mound.

With a naughty grin, she reaches over and grabs James's zip. His erection was bursting to escape, and it sprang free as he helped her pull apart his jeans, turning more towards me to shield himself from the room.

Kate manipulated his cock until it poked out of the fly of his boxers. As she masturbated him, his cock rubbed against me. The head moved up and down my thigh as her hand worked over the base of the shaft. She started to squeeze, and he took a sharp breath.

Kate whispers to me, 'let him cum on you,' there's a pause, then she says quietly, 'it will be worth it.'

Intrigued I turn and ease closer to him, my movements careful so as not to draw any attention as I scoot down a bit, making sure my skirt is well out of the way, excited as I'm all but naked from the waist down, bare to the room. Kate shocks me as she says, 'turn more' I guess what she wants, and it thrills me, making me damp again. A little shudder of excitement runs through me as this well-spoken, educated girl shocks me with the dirtiest of language as she instructs James, 'do it now, cum on her cunt.'

James gasps and arches his back as thick streams of cum shoot over me. She aims the head towards my vagina, and I push my hips out, strangely wanting to please this naughtiest of girls as she rubs the head over me, his cum running between my legs as his cock jerks in her grasp.

When James is spent, he quickly turns and tucks himself away. I reach for my bag to clean up, but Kate softly says, 'wait, I said it would be worth it.'

I like to be cum on, watching a guy's cock twitch and throb, but Kate meant a treat I'd not experienced since Jenny. She dipped her head and cleaned me with her warm, soft tongue. Lapping at my thighs, she worked her way to my pussy, flicking her tongue over my labia, pressing towards my hole. Teasingly using lighter strokes then licking the mess along my inner labia. Continuing to lick as my second orgasm damped her face.

She sat up and kissed me deeply, and I could taste myself and James on her lips.

We cleaned up in the toilets, Kate putting her arms around me in an affectionate hug. She whispered, 'well, that was fun.'

My friend was flushed, and her breathing was a little ragged. She asked, 'what happened then?'

I sipped my coffee, took my time, teasing her by making her wait, and then answered. 'I kissed Kate, took her hand, and went to find James.'

'Did you see them again?' she said, inching forward on her seat, eager for me to carry on the story, but I had other ideas. She'd been keen to explore her exhibitionist side but lacked the confidence I'd had when first getting the urge to be seen naked.

Her interest in my adventures with other women was also intriguing.

'Let me take a turn asking questions. If you answer honestly, I will tell you what happened.'

She smiled, 'of course, I will. What do you want to ask?'

Leaning in, I whispered, 'how turned on are you?'

Her blush told me before she answered, 'very' in a quiet voice.

I knew she was, but I just wanted her to vocalise it. Feeling naughty, I said. 'I will fetch another drink, then we will see if you're ready to explore your exhibitionist side.'

'Wait, what...' she started to say, but I'd already stood to fetch two large glasses of wine.

Looking over at my friend, sat in a little alcove away from the main bit of the pub, I could see the tables just to the side of the bar had a clear view of my friend, but not the majority of the room. I smiled wickedly as I also noticed a gentleman sitting with a newspaper who seemed as interested in my friend as he was in his paper.

It had become a habit over the years, spotting 'private' places to tease from, and the right kind of people to tease. It was nice and quiet there, and I could see only one other table from the bar. As it was a hot day, I had dressed appropriately: a lovely sheer blouse with a little lacy bra that was clearly visible and a short pleated skirt that came down halfway down my thighs. My friend was dressed conservatively in a knee-length skirt and cream blouse, but I could work with that.

Returning to our booth, I slowed by the guy with the newspaper and casually said, 'if you like my friend, keep watching our table. I think she likes you looking.' It was said quietly and quickly, and I had moved on before he could respond.

Sitting and sipping my wine I said to my friend, 'I think your chance to tease a little is watching you from over there.'

Both of us glanced over and caught him staring again. My friend was jittery and stammered, 'what...I can't. What do you mean?'

My pussy was a little damp with anticipation. It was exciting trying to get my friend to play.

'I'm here with you, so what better time to explore your exhibitionist side?' 'You've been talking about it for weeks, now is your chance. It's quiet, he's not going to come over, and it will be fun.'

Before she could say anything, I gently and slowly reached for the hem of her skirt, pulling it up over her thighs. Letting my fingers brush against her soft skin. She didn't stop me, so I asked, 'shall I carry on?'

She squirmed a little in her seat, never taking her eyes from mine the whole time I moved her skirt, licking her lips, she bravely said. 'No.it's what I've wanted, but...'

Before she could go any further, I said, 'Is it ok to show him your panties then?' And pulled the skirt up to her waist before she could answer.

She tensed a little, holding her breath. I leant forward and whispered huskily, open your legs for him, so he can see you. She hesitated, so I placed a hand on her and separated her knees. She made no move to close them and remained still while the man pretended to read his paper while stealing glances between her legs.

julesteve
julesteve
1,502 Followers