The Start Pt. 15: Curious Friend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'How does that feel?' I asked. She was breathing quickly, 'and said, 'frightening but exciting.'

'I think he liked what I saw. Does that turn you on?' I said, gently rubbing my fingers on her thigh.

'Yes, I like that.' She said kind of dreamily, and I wasn't sure if she meant my fingers or the exposure because her chat had seemed to hint at an attraction to women in addition to exhibitionism.

Her panties were made out of a silky material, plain white and thin enough for me to clearly see the outline of her pussy. My heart was pounding as I tentatively prompted, 'would you like to flash your pussy, maybe just a hint?'

Her eyes were still fixed on mine, and I could see a glint, a hint of her daring and excitement. She nodded, just a slight incline of the head, so I said. 'pull your panties to one side a little.'

She reached down and hesitated, so I placed my finger inside the thin material at the top of her inner thigh. She shuddered a little as I whispered, 'like this,' and pulled the fabric tight against her. I could see the outline of her entire genitalia, her pussy lips clearly showing as the panties rode up into her, the pretty mound with its little strip bit of pubic hair near the top showing through the almost sheer material. A dark spot right in the centre of her sex, where she was slightly wet.

She gasped and shook her head a little, panic in her eyes as she saw the man staring at her and closed her legs.

Panting, she looked at me, a little flushed and said. 'I can't believe I did that.' Technically she hadn't; I had, but I let it slide.

'Do you want to carry on teasing, or has that satisfied your curiosity?'

She gulped down some wine and then answered, 'I don't know, yes? I'm not sure.' Then she leaned in and said very quietly. 'It made me a little...'

Damp?' I interrupted with a smile, 'yes, I could see.'

She blushed then surprised me. 'I suppose it was nice, so yes, why not? What should I do?'

'You could either remove your panties or touch yourself to tease,' I said.

Her eyes went wide, 'what would you do?' she asked, then added, 'usually do I mean.'

I thought then said, probably touch myself if I was as turned on as you are., 'But over my panties, not giving everything away. Most times, I like to hint at things. I find it makes things more exciting to not show everything.'

She hesitated, 'I'm not sure. I mean, how should I do it?'

Her skirt had dropped back around her thighs, so I held it out of the way. Taking a chance that I was right about her 'interests' going off instinct and our conversation, I said.'Like this,' reached out and gently touched her on the panties where they were slightly wet.

She jumped, but I didn't move my finger away as she said. 'Oh, that tingled.'

She was breathing a little hard, so I said. 'Are you going to do it, or would you like me to touch you there some more.' Adding, 'just to show you off to our voyeur.'

Again she was looking at me intensely. The tip of her tongue flicked out as she bit her bottom lip, and she shifted down a little more in her seat, her knee drifting out, opening herself up to his view and my touch.

I took it as a yes and began cautiously stroking her slit through her panties with my index finger. She began to breathe harder, so I stroked harder and faster. She lifted her hips off the seat's edge and began wiggling her buttocks.

Glancing over, I could see the man was watching with his coat draped over his lap. He saw me and looked nervous, but I winked and mouthed, 'watch' then slipped a finger deep in my friend, whispering to her how nice she felt, stroking faster until suddenly she gasped, biting her lip, remembering where we were, as her juices wet my hand.

Still panting, flushed and looking nervous, she scooted back in her seat, pulling her skirt back down over her damp thighs and panties. Then I saw her eyes widen and her mouth open in a little 'O' of shock as she noticed the man squirming about a bit, hiding what he was doing under his coat.

I decided to help him and take the attention away from my friend as she looked embarrassed after her fist time exhibition. (and probably her first 'lesbian' fingering).

There was a look of shock in his eyes at being caught looking again, but I gave him a sexy smile and ran my hand over my leg, then slowly lifted my skirt, holding it for a moment, legs parted, so he could see I wasn't wearing panties as I started stroking myself.

It was a turn-on because my friend had never done this in public. She'd loved the stories, and now she'd experienced the thrill and was watching me tease in a way I'd described to her many times. As I was rubbing my clit, almost at orgasm, I saw him tense and was sure he came in his pants as he gave a little shudder. A look of horror came over his face. He grabbed a napkin off the table, reaching under the coat over his legs.

This was enough to bring me off, and I cupped my hand over my pussy, squeezing my thighs shut as juices wet my thighs and seat.

A naughty thought came to me as I looked over and saw the sexy smile on my friend's face. I said. 'one last bit of fun, take off your panties, they'll be too wet to walk home in, and we can have some fun.'

She looked puzzled, hesitated for a second, then nervously looked around the room, got up and slipped her panties off. Catching my eye, she held her skirt up, giving the man another look at her pussy before quickly sitting down.

A little surprised at her boldness, I just said, 'time to leave, and as we walked past the man's table, I took them from her and dropped them in his lap. He gave a little nervous smile and squirrelled them away in a pocket, and as we exited, I whispered in my friend's ear, 'no doubt he will be masturbating with them later.'

She giggled and then asked, 'do you want to come back for a glass of wine?'

'Just wine?' I asked, hoping she'd overcome a little of the crippling shyness that had been keeping her from exploring her sexuality.

She looked at the floor and shyly said. 'I'd really like to see you naked, hold you.'

Her voice was so quiet I hardly caught what she said but held the desire I'd picked up on from her gym revelation earlier. It was going to be an exciting evening, she was flushed, and I couldn't tell if it was a blush or excitement, perhaps a little of each.

Testing the waters, I slipped a hand over her inner thigh, bringing her skirt up with it, she looked nervously around, sucking in a breath as I touched her gently between the legs, finding warm dampness as we stood just outside the bar. Her dress draped over my arm, exposing a good deal of thigh as I stroked my fingers along her slit just once before taking my hand away.

She looked around nervously again and spotted two men standing on the street, staring. I noticed her cheeks flush again and said.

'I think they were watching. How does that make you feel?'

She looked over at them, smiled, and then sighed.

'Wonderful, nervous, excited, frightened, daring, deliciously turned on and wanting more.'

I smiled and leaned close, giving her a peck on the cheek.

'Exactly how I feel,' then laughing added, 'it's very addictive.'

Her apartment wasn't far from the bar, and we soon awaited the lift in the expensive-looking foyer. A concierge sat behind a hardwood half circular desk and smiled pleasantly with an 'evening ladies' as we walked past. The lift was soon with us, and my friend punched the number for her floor. The usual little stomach flip of a lift start was followed by another of excitement as I leant to my friend and said.

'Dare you to copy me,' as I unfastened and slipped off my skirt, standing there in a blouse just long enough o cover my modesty, although I knew the curve of my cheeks would be exposed as I walked, the sway of my hips causing it to rise.

She bit her bottom lip and I thought she was going to say no, but sucking in a breath she copied me, slipping off her skirt and holding it loosely by the side, smoothing down the front of the blouse which sat at about the same level as my own, just covering her pussy.

She suddenly went red and gasped, 'oh no, I'm not wearing panties.' Caught up in the 'dare', she must have forgotten and panicked as she suddenly remembered.

I smiled and said, 'nice feeling, isn't it, almost exposed, with the risk of being seen?'

She just nodded, glancing at her reflection in the shiny polished metal, shifting position, trying to see how much she was exposed.

Feeling naughty, I stood in front of her and popped open three buttons of her blouse, leaving it showing a general amount of bra and cleavage, doing the same with mine. As she went to object, I whispered, 'you'll love the feel of the material brushing your cheeks as it rises, exposing just a little of each buttock as you walk along. The chance someone might be behind you, getting little flashes.' I paused.' or as the front flips over your thigh a little, giving the briefest of flashes of...well, you know.'

She looked down, smoothing the material again as we finally stopped. The doors swished open, and we stepped out into a wide corridor lined with light-coloured doors, my friend even more nervous as she said. 'I'm right at the far end, 204.'

Taking her hand in mine, I said. 'Then we'd better hope we get there before the second lift reaches this floor.'

Startled, she glanced over her shoulder to see that the lift had just reached the floor below ours. Her hand tightened on mine, and she said breathlessly, 'i can't believe I'm doing this.' as we walked to her apartment.

We were almost halfway when we heard the ding of the doors opening and the chatter of male voices.

She whispered, 'oh no.' but I gave her hand a reassuring squeeze and said. 'This is what you've wanted. Most guys don't even register what they have seen at first, then all they will do is nudge each other and get excited they've seen something. Take a breath and relax.'

As if on cue, I heard a shocked exclamation, 'bloody hell.' Then the hushed comments of, 'look at her arse, 'is that a shirt?' Then. 'Shh, they'll hear you.'

I looked at my friend and whispered, 'see, they don't want to spoil things. They're just enjoying seeing a couple of attractive ladies having fun.'

We reached her door, and as she unlocked it, I glanced over my shoulder. The guys seemed to be hanging around an apartment just a few doors down, adjacent to my friends. As she opened her door and stepped in, I turned towards the guys, smiled and dragged my fingers over my thigh, lifting the blouse so they had a clear view of my pussy, then popped the rest of the buttons so that it hung loose.

They stood, mouths gaping, and I inclined my head, indicating for my friend to join me.

She nervously stepped out, and I put my arms around her, turning her towards the stunned guys, who looked to be late teens from their attire, expensive but still late teen fashion of band shirts and jeans.

I kissed her neck gently, and she leant into me, trembling slightly as I slowly undid the remaining buttons of her blouse, teasing it down her arms, leaving her standing in nothing but the skimpy, lacy bra which I unclasped. Holding her so that it slipped over her breasts and down to join her blouse, leaving her beautiful body exposed.

She stood trembling in my arms for a second before turning back into the apartment.

I gave the guys a little wave and squatted to retrieve her clothes, opening my legs and giving them yet another treat.

As I stepped into the apartment, she pushed my blouse over my shoulders so that it pooled at my feet and reached around, fumbling to undo my bra. She hugged me close, our breasts bare against each other and kissed my cheek. 'That was so fucking scary but so exciting.' she said, breathless. 'I've always dreamt of doing something like that. It's so arousing.'

She moved her hands up and down my back, stopping short of touching my buttocks. Moving her shoulders, she rubbed her breasts against mine and whispered shyly, perhaps still unsure of herself, 'will you touch me?'

Her breasts were firm, the nipples small, pale, erect. I reached up between us, gently took her left breast in my hand, and squeezed lightly, rubbing my thumb over her. She took a sharp breath and shuddered a little as I bent my head and gently kissed her breasts, nibbling each nipple.

Her hands were in my hair as I ran a tongue over each little nub, kissing and nibbling the smooth flesh of her breasts as I squeezed and caressed them.

She pushes me back, a little breathless, and stands for a moment, her eyes roaming over my body, taking in the sparse hair between my legs, I open them to let her gaze on me there, and she, nervously, cautiously reaches out and takes my breasts in her hands and squeezes them. My nipples tingle as she becomes braver, pinching them gently, pulling a little and I wonder if this is how she touches herself when she masturbates.

It is her only reference to touching a woman. My groin is turning to liquid as she kisses and licks the nipples, and I pull her closer to me again, my hand on her tiny waist and whisper in her ear, 'I want to finger you so badly.'

Her hand runs over my buttock as she presses herself to me and simply says, 'Ok.' I tentatively move my hand down between us, my fingers of one hand at the base of her bottom, the top of her leg, the fingers of the other moving up her towards her secret place, ticking her inner thigh until I can feel the damp, smooth flesh between her legs.

She arches her back as my fingers gently probe her vagina, the tips parting her outer lips. She shudders again, her breath coming in little pants as I push my finger deep, curling it against her G spot. With a little 'Oh', she slumps against me, gasping in orgasm. Catching her breath, she pushes back a little and looks me deep in the eyes as she says.

'Being touched like this, doing what we did tonight, it's better than I'd imagined. I've spent many nights touching myself in bed, wondering what it would be like to do what we did in the restaurant, walking around semi-naked, teasing...' She paused, again a little shy as she added, 'and getting pleasure from another woman.'

I move my hand along the inside of her thigh, cupping it over her mound, drawing my fingers along her slit, resting them on her clit.

Eyes closed, breathing a little ragged she rests a hand on my breast, sliding it down my stomach, pauses as she touches the small landing strip of hair, then runs a finger tentatively between my legs, and I realise she is going to return the favour.

As her fingers gently explore, I am wet with anticipation, still slowly rotating a finger on her clitoris, and by the way she is rocking, the wetness on my fingertips, I know she will be close to orgasm soon.

Her fingers find my entrance, the tips slipping through my wet folds, and she opens her eyes to look at me, perhaps searching for permission to go further, unsure as this is her first time exploring another woman.

Slowly I guided her hand so that her fingers sank further into me and with a smile, said. 'You're doing fine. That's so nice.'

She looks at her hand between my legs and says, almost to herself, ' it's so warm and slick.' Pressing her finger all the way in, turning it, building to a rhythm, she gets used to the feel of me. Pulling the finger out, she runs her index and middle fingers along my labia, this time pushing both inside and gasps as the tight, smooth walls of my pussy grip her fingers.

'I have never felt so aroused in my life.' she says, her breath short and her words a whisper, giving a little shudder of pleasure as I nibbled her ear and whispered back, 'fingering and being fingered is nice...but even nicer in public with a secret audience.'

She stiffened against me, letting out a little groan, her fingers pressing deep inside me as I added, 'or with guys watching and cumming on you.'

As I said it, I pushed my finger back and forth, she was tight, so I didn't add a second as I didn't want to hurt her. She grinds down onto me, forcing my finger deeper, and starts moving her hips to the rhythm she's using on me.

Curling my finger, I find her g-spot, using my thumb on her clit, squeezing my thumb and finger towards each other a little in rubbing movements. She copies me, repeating the same motion, the rhythm faster, harder as we cum together against the hands working between our legs, lost in furious rhythm as the moment of ecstasy focuses our world on the intense sensations and flooding juices between our legs.

Slowly we come to our senses, and as we gradually withdraw our fingers, I notice she tenderly touches them to her lips, tasting them. I softly squeeze her hip and, with a smile, say, 'you do realise we've not even made it all the way into the apartment?'

She blushed and took my hand, leading me to a spacious living room. Kissing my cheek, she said, 'wait here.' In a moment, she had returned with two glasses of wine, looking sexy as she walked naked across the room, hips swaying gently.

I took the drink and finished a good half of the glass, delicious and chill, as she watched me over the top of her glass. She looked lost as to what to do, like a virgin boy on his first time, feeling naughty and enjoying leading her on new adventures. I placed the glass on a small side table and then, with a smile, knelt down to kiss her mound, feeling the soft, neatly trimmed hairs on my lip. I heard her gasp as my hands slid over her legs, my thumbs parting her as my tongue slid along her slit, grazing the already sensitive clit, feeling the wetness of my own pussy dampening my thighs.

Her knees buckled, and she gasped, but all that mattered to me was the warm taste of her, the feel of the soft slick folds as my tongue, lips and fingers moved back and forth against my friend's most intimate parts. I circled the tip of my tongue over her clit, then dipped down, teasing by almost sliding my tongue inside her pussy, but not quite.

Standing with her legs spread wide, hands resting on my shoulders fully exposed, her pink lips glistening with her juices she let out a sigh as my lips grazed her pussy with a series of kisses and small nibbles and licks. The sigh became a gasp as my tongue lightly teased her clit, then plunged into her depths. My lips pressed hard to her, crushed against her wetness, my tongue moving faster as she rocked herself against my mouth with a cry. Her taste was as intoxicating as the wine as I rolled my tongue against her pussy, licking up and down as she suddenly said, 'oh fuck, oh fuck,' shaking in orgasm. A little muscle in her thigh jumped each time I licked the hypersensitive clit until she finally pushed away from me, saying, 'no more, it's too sensitive.'

She sat next to me, breasts heaving, and took up her glass of wine, that she'd managed to set down as I'd teased between her legs and gasped out. 'where did you learn to do that?'

I laughed and replied, 'remember the party after the lift story?'

She nodded and drained her wine.

For a moment, she sat there, leaning back on her hands, legs curled under her, pert breasts showing a slight sheen of sweat that matched the glistening damp on her thighs.

Without a word she shifted over and pushed my shoulders, guiding me back so I was lying on the thick, soft rug just in front of the sofa.

Gently, nervously she placed her hands on my knees and parted my legs until they were spread wide. Kneeling beside me, she placed her palm against my pussy and dipped her head, mouth on my breast, licking my nipple.

I felt a finger slip inside me and I moaned a little as she again explored, running the finger in and out, then back and forth through my sopping lips. The ache, the need to climax was building up as one finger, then two, slid in and out of me slowly.

Suddenly, unexpectedly I felt her warm breath on my thigh. She paused, her lips almost on me, and I said. 'you don't have to, just because I did.'