The Start Pt. 15: Curious Friend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In answer, her lips lightly teased my clit planting little kisses on it as her fingers slipped back and forth, a little harder and faster. I rocked against her mouth as she tasted me by flicking out her tongue. Touching it to my pussy lightly at first, then, perhaps noticing the shivers her touch was causing, harder in long, exploratory strokes. Tickling my labia and eventually replacing the fingers inside me, her hot breath and lips caressing my soft intimate places.

She sat back a little, and I felt her fingers again stroking my pussy. I gasped audibly, clenching my hand, grasping the edges of the rug as her fingers plunged back into me. Her tongue trailed up and down my sex from my clit to where her fingers moved in and out.

It was too much, but I managed to warn her, 'I'm about to cum.' giving her time to take her tongue from me as the butterflies in my belly became an almost unbearable tremor of ecstasy that made me roll my hips and arch my back, causing me to tense up. Instead of moving away, I felt her opening my lips with her index and middle fingers, saying, 'you are delicious' as her tongue lapped at my soaking pussy until the sensation became too much, and I had to push her head away, as she had mine.

After I had caught my breath, we embraced, and my friend showed me to the guest en-suite, where I showered. I was dressed in my blouse and skirt, while my friend was wrapped in a soft cotton robe. We sat sipping wine.

'How are you feeling?' I asked, wondering if there was any regret, as she was so quiet.

She smiled, 'delighted, thank you,' then added, 'are you sure you can't stay?'

I shook my head, I'd used work as an excuse, but I never stayed over at anyone's place, the same way I never had anyone stay at mine. I found it a way of separating sex and intimacy. Sleeping with someone, in the sense of having sex, was different to sleeping next to someone and waking with them in the morning in a relationship. It was just how I preferred things, the same way I didn't passionately kiss when having 'fun' sex.

'Ok, maybe next time, that's if...? she left the question open, and I smiled.

'Let's see how things go next time we meet,' I said, and she seemed happy. She sipped her wine and smiled, 'I loved tasting you. I didn't ever think I'd be doing the things we did tonight, it's been an absolute adventure. It's everything I've fantasised about.'

'Everything?'

She blushed, 'well, there's still the outdoor sex and, you know, that thing you like, I want to try that.'

'You mean being watched and cum on?' I asked, already knowing the answer.

'Yes, that.' she said excitedly, 'but not without you. You'd have to be the one to instigate an encounter.' Then, 'sorry, if you would want to, I mean.'

In reply, I finished my wine, gathered my things and walked to the door. Once in the corridor, I pointed to the door where the young guys had been gathered and said, 'maybe you could find out more about our young fans.'

She went red as I said, 'they've probably been masturbating over our little show from earlier.' Then with a shrug added. 'Might as well watch them.'

'But I wouldn't...' she started to say, but I interrupted.

'It's easy. Just speak to them.' I reached out and pulled the tie on the robe easing it apart, exposing her nakedness to the corridor.

'But dressed like this,' and as I walked to the lift turned and added with a smile. 'I dare you.'