The State of Mind Called Age

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's hard to say to a woman, Sandy."

"Try me."

"Well, I'm sixty-six, and the way you talked about your daughter and about when I screwed the boards, I figured you were talking about sex. Then, with what you wore everyday, and the way you seemed to put yourself in positions where I'd have to look at you, that convinced me that's what you were talking about. After you told me about feeling bad about the way you looked, I decided it wasn't about sex. It was about you wanting to feel better about how you look. I couldn't say anything after that."

Sandy put her hand and then stood up.

"Coffee's done. You like it black or with cream and sugar?"

Walt said just cream, and Sandy went to pour two cups of coffee. She sat Walt's cup in front of him, then went to the cabinets and brought back a jar of powdered creamer and a spoon.

"Hope this is OK. Now, about what I said and did. I miss what Willie and I did together. Don't you miss what you and your wife did? I thought you were too nice to just come right out and say anything, so I gave you what I hoped was a reason. I hoped you'd take the hint, and at first it looked like you did. That's all it was. I just wanted to give you the idea that I wouldn't tell you no if you asked."

Walt frowned.

"Sandy, you gave me all kinds of ideas, but when I thought about that, well...I don't think women want a man who might not be able to...who isn't the man he was when he was thirty or forty. Women don't seem to have problems like that as they get older, at least from what I've heard."

Sandy chuckled.

"You're saying you don't think you'd be up to the challenge, so to speak?"

Then she smiled and put her hand on Walt's arm.

"I know what you're talking about though, and women can have problems too. They're just not usually physical problems. They're mental. Every time I look in a mirror, what I see is a woman who isn't sexy and desirable like she was when she was thirty. Not that I was all that sexy and desirable then, but I was a lot better than I am now."

Walt looked up at Sandy then.

"There's nothing wrong with the way you look. I haven't really thought about young women in a long time. I look, but I keep thinking that we wouldn't have enough in common to make it something that would last."

"You think it has to last to be good? What do you mean by last? Are you saying you'd have to be married first? Didn't you ever uh...have fun with your wife before you got married?"

Walt smiled because he was remembering that night when Betty said she was ready. They weren't married, but they knew they were going to be as soon as Walt could support them.

"Yes, but she knew we were going to get married as soon as I found a job."

Sandy squeezed Walt's hand.

"What if I said that didn't matter to me? It doesn't. I don't need a man to support me with his money. I just need a man to make me feel like I'm not ready to live in a nursing home. From what you just told me, I think you need the same thing."

Walt was struggling. He knew what Sandy was asking him but he still had some reservations.

"What if we tried and I couldn't?"

Sandy stroked his arm.

"Well, there's only one way to find out, but if that happens, well, there's more than one way to skin a cat, or have you forgotten that?"

Sandy stood up then and grinned.

"I'm going to bed now. Are you afraid of me or do you wanna come with me and find out what you think isn't true?"

Walt stood up then.

"No, I'm not afraid of you. I just don't know --"

Sandy cut him off when she draped her arms around his neck, grinned, and then kissed him. When she pulled away she grinned again.

"Mmm, I felt that and I think you did too. Let's go see what the rest feels like."

Sandy's bedroom was just as nice as the rest of the house. When Sandy pulled the spread, blanket and sheet down to the foot of the bed, he was still a little unsure. Yes, Sandy had started something with that kiss, but what if...

He stopped thinking about that when Sandy turned around and said, "Unzip me, please."

As Walt moved the zipper on the back of Sandy's dress down to almost her hips, he realized Sandy was starting something else too. Her back was smooth and soft, and even though he couldn't see her ribs, she wasn't fat at all, just a little more filled out, just like Betty had been.

It was when Sandy turned back around, slipped the thin straps from her shoulders, and then pulled the front of the dress down that Walt stopped thinking about Betty.

Walt figured the bra must have been part of the dress because when Sandy pulled the top down, her breasts dropped softly onto her chest, swayed a couple times and then lay still. While her nipples weren't pointing up and out, they were bigger than he'd imagined. He could see that because they were pointing almost straight down. He could also see that Sandy's nipple beds were a little puckered.

Sandy grinned again.

"Can you stop staring long enough to lift this over my head. My butt's too wide for it to come off the other way."

Walt eventually got around to noticing that, but on the way from lifting the hem of the dress until it slipped over Sandy's head he notices a lot of other things.

Her thighs were just as soft as he remembered seeing when she wore shorts, but this close, they looked more enticing. As he lifted the dress higher, he saw the black garter belt straps that held up Sandy's stockings and then the way the black lace panties molded themselves around the lips between Sandy's thighs.

He did catch a glimpse of her hips as he continued to lift the dress, but by then, his eyes were only inches away from Sandy's breasts. The ridges on her nipple beds seemed to be tighter. There was no doubt in his mind that her nipples were longer too.

When Walt lifted the dress the rest of the way off, he handed it to Sandy. Sandy grinned and tossed on the foot of the bed.

"Just one last thing to come off. You can leave the garter belt on, but these panties have to go."

Walt rolled the panties down until he saw brown hair. All he'd seen before was a few strands that stuck out along the edge of her panties. Now, he was watching as he unveiled a thick mass of dark brown hair that covered Sandy's mound and then plunged between her closed thighs. When she stepped to the side a little, her thighs opened and Walt saw her hair-fringed lips. They were long and slender with another pair of rippled lips showing slightly out of the first.

When Walt pulled the panties down Sandy's thighs and then her calves, she slipped out of her black heels and then out of her panties. Then, she looked up at Walt and whispered, "My turn now."

Walt's cock was already stiffening, but as soon as Sandy opened his shirt, put her arms around his neck and pressed her breasts into his chest, he was harder than he remembered being for years. She looked up, smiled, and then said, "You should be kissing me now, shouldn't you?"

It just a slow, passionate kiss, a kiss where Walt felt Sandy's tongue slip over his upper lip until he opened his mouth. Even when he did, Sandy didn't change much. She just put her hand on the back of his head, opened her mouth a little more, and then moaned a little when his tongue touched hers. They were still kissing when Walt felt Sandy slip one hand from his neck and then down to his belt.

She pulled gently away then, knelt down in front of him and undid the belt buckle, then unhooked the hook on the waistband of his pants. She stroked him through the pants once, then slowly pulled down the zipper. Once his fly was open, Sandy pulled his pants down to his ankles and then hooked her fingers in the band of his underwear.

When Sandy pulled his underwear down, his cock bobbed free, and Sandy chuckled.

"I thought you said you might not be able to. Looks to me like there's not going to be a problem that way."

As Walt stepped out of his shoes, he knew that while his cock was stiffer than he remembered it being for a long time, it still wasn't like it once was. Sandy didn't give him much time to think that though. As soon as Walt stepped out of his pants and underwear, Sandy stood back up, pushed her breasts into his chest again, and then found his cock and started stroking it gently.

Sandy kissed him then, and when she pulled gently away, she eased back down on the bed, held out her arms, and whispered, "Come make love with me Walt."

When Walt touched Sandy's breasts, she shivered a little, but grabbed his hand when he tried to pull it away.

"That was because I haven't felt that for a long time, not that I didn't like it. I liked it a lot and I may do that again, but don't let that stop you."

Walt didn't. After that first touch to Sandy's full, soft, heavy breast, he got lost in the feelings. Her breast seemed to slip out of his hands when he squeezed it gently, and the second time he did that, his fingertips brushed Sandy's nipple. She jerked a little, and then lifted her breast up with one hand and pointed her nipple at his face. Walt lowered his lips, closed them around Sandy's nipple, and then felt a thrill rush through him when she moaned. Maybe he could do this after all.

Sandy was feeling the same things she'd missed for so long, except these seemed to be stronger. She wasn't sure if it was because it had been so long or something else, but what she did know what she didn't want Walt to stop. As soon as he'd pinched her nipple between his lips, she felt down his belly until she found his cock, and then lightly ran her fingertips over his length. Walt wasn't rock hard, but she hadn't expected that. He was hard enough for what she had in mind though.

When Walt felt Sandy's hand on his cock, he changed nipples and then stroked down Sandy's side to her hip, cupped it and squeezed, then moved his hand over her thigh until he felt hair. As gently as he could, he moved his hand down over the tangled hair on Sandy's lips and then began teasing the hair until it parted over her lips. Sandy moaned twice while he was doing that, and when he ran his fingertip down over her lips, her body lurched up a little.

When Walt slipped his fingertip between those soft lips, he knew Sandy wasn't ready because she was still a little dry. He licked his fingertip and then stroked it over Sandy's inner lips until he came to her entrance. She was a little moist there, so he licked his finger again and moved it up her inner lips until he found the little button at the top. Sandy moaned and lurched up when he stroked his fingertip over the rounded tip, and Walt felt the light strokes on his cock change to Sandy's hand circling it and stroking a little faster.

A few minute later, and after Walt had sucked both Sandy's nipples gently until they were stiff and swollen and had stroked lightly over her little bump, she was lifting her hips into every stroke of his finger. Walt tried her entrance again, and found it was still not wet and slippery enough. He was trying to think of what else he could do when Sandy whispered, "Walt, roll over and let me do this."

As he rolled to his back, Sandy sat up, opened the drawer on the bed table, and took out a small bottle. She straddled Walt's thighs and a second later, Walt heard the snap of the cap coming off the bottle, and then something cools on the head of his cock.

That cool feeling lasted only a few seconds before he felt Sandy's hand stroking his length again, only this time, his cock slipped easily through her lightly grasping fingers. He was going to ask her what it was when Sandy raised up, moved forward a little and then moved his cock back until he felt it brushing the hair on her mound.

A moment later, he felt her soft lips on his cock head, and then heard Sandy sigh when she guided his cock head to her entrance. She sighed again as she started trying to push his cock inside her, but it bent in the middle. Walt thought Sandy would probably stop then, but she didn't. He felt that cool feeling again, then Sandy's hand on his cock head. Her hand went away for a few seconds then. Walt heard a little sputtering sound and then felt the back of Sandy's hand on his cock.

A second later, Sandy had move his cock back again, and this time when she pushed down, Walt felt his cock sliding between her soft, puffy lips. She kept raising up and then pushing back down until Walt felt his cock head being squeezed a little. Then, that squeezing feeling went away as sandy groaned and sank the rest of the way down over his cock. Walt heard the snap of the bottle cap again just before Sandy lowered herself to her arms and dangled her right breast over his face.

Walt heard Sandy murmur, "Oh, God", when he closed his lips around her nipple and then sucked gently. He also felt her tighten up around his cock a little just before she started to rise back up. His cock bent again when Sandy pushed back down, but she quickly straightened it and pushed down until Walt felt her lips flatten into the hollow between her thighs.

After that first real stroke, Walt let Sandy do what she felt like doing because it was working. Walt knew his cock would just bend again if Sandy raised up all the way and then tried to stroke down, but that wasn't what she started doing. She was just making short strokes that kept most of his cock deep inside her. Because they were short, they were also a little faster, and that seemed to keep his cock stiff as well. The way she moaned when he sucked on one of her nipples was helping too.

Sandy knew what she was doing because she'd discovered that with Willie when he'd had some problems. What she'd also found is that those short strokes excited her as much or more than long strokes. She knew she was exciting Walt when he made a little moan with her nipple still in his mouth. She slowly raised up until her nipple slipped from between his lips, bent down and kissed him, and then brushed her other nipple over his face. She felt a jolt race from her nipple to her core when Walt pinched it gently and then sucked.

Walt was somewhat thankful that what he felt was really great, but not so much as to pushes him ahead of Sandy. She seemed to be getting there at about the same speed as he was. He felt her passage tighten around his cock sometimes, and at other times, he'd feel it push out and then pull back in again. He'd never felt that before, and it made sandy just that much more exciting.

That what they were doing was exciting Sandy in other ways was also easy to see. Once in a while, she'd stop, moan and then hold her breath for a few seconds before starting again. When she did that, Walt could feel contractions around his cock. After a while, those contractions became contractions along with Sandy bending down to lock her lips to his, find his tongue with hers, and then moan into his mouth. She'd raise back up after a long kiss, brush one of her nipples over his lips, and then moan again when he found it and sucked it into his mouth.

Walt knew she was close when Sandy stopped riding him long enough to pull his hand between them and down to her clit. She didn't have to tell him what she wanted because sometimes Betty had wanted the same thing. Walt began massaging the little smooth button that had come out of its hood, and after a lurch and a couple of gasps, Sandy started riding him again.

Once he was gently rubbing Sandy's clit, things began to happen pretty quickly. Walt felt Sandy begin to thrust herself forward when his cock was all the way in. That was so much stimulation Walt had to start holding back a little.

He had to hold back a lot when Sandy's thighs began to shake and her breath came in gasps. Trying to hold back didn't do any good when Sandy collapsed on his chest, pushed her face to his neck, and then murmured, "Oh God, don't stop Walt."

Walt couldn't have stopped because Sandy was doing everything. She didn't stop either. Instead, she caught her breath and held it while her body started rocking up and down so fast that she made Walt groan. Holding back stopped working altogether when Sandy grabbed his arm and gasped, Oh God, Walt, now." Walt groaned as his cock throbbed three times as Sandy rocked her body up and down. She stopped a little later, stretched out her legs and eased down on Walt's chest. He kept feeling little contractions around his cock until one of them finally pushed his cock out of Sandy's passage.

When that happened, Sandy kissed Walt on the neck and then whispered, "I'm not going to let you go home tonight."

Walt stroked his hand over Sandy's hip.

"What makes you think I'd want to?"

}|{

Walt did go home the next morning, but not before he and Sandy made love again. Like the night before, Sandy felt a little too dry before she found the bottle of lube and handed it to Walt. When he dribbled a little over her clit and then used two fingers to smooth it over her inner and outer lips, Sandy had purred out a little moan. A little more on his fingers let him slip them easily inside Sandy. She'd caught her breath then and her hips raised up off the bed a little.

When Sandy pulled him between her thighs, Walt did what Sandy had done the night before. He had to hold his cock straight to get it inside Sandy, but after he did, he kept his strokes short and worked his hand around her hip until he could reach her clit with his fingertip. It seemed like Sandy's orgasm was just as strong as the night before. Walt knew his was better. It had just happened, much like it had before, only this time Sandy was raking his back with her fingernails and squeezing him between her thighs.

They were lying side by side on Sandy's bed when Walt asked her if she'd like to have breakfast with him. Sandy stroked his chest, and said, "Yes, but I'll cook it if you like pancakes."

}|{

For the next month, evenings found Walt and Sandy together, either on his deck or on her patio. Their conversations were about what they'd done in life and what they thought about the future. After darkness fell, their conversations were in the bedroom of the house where they happened to be that night.

They didn't always have sex. In fact, they usually made love only a couple nights a week, and sometimes that making love was what Sandy had called "more than one way to skin a cat." Walt loved watching Sandy's face while he stroked her breasts, nibbled, pinched, and then sucked her nipples while stroking her lips and clit until she came. Sandy loved watching Walt as she stroked his cock until he jerked and spewed into the tissue she held in her hand. They both enjoyed the times Sandy spread her thighs wide so Walt could part her lips with his thumbs and then lick her inner lips and clit until Sandy was quivering all over from the orgasm.

It was at the end of that month that Sandy stroked his chest while they were lying in bed together.

"I got a call from Brad this morning. He said his company has asked him to stay in Scotland for another year. He said he and Jamie really like it there, so they've agreed to stay."

Want stroked Sandy's hip and grinned when she shivered.

"So that means I get to have you for my neighbor for a year longer than before? I think I can live with that."

"No, what it means is that they're going to sell their house. I'm supposed to walk a realtor through it this Saturday so they can take pictures for the listing. As soon as it sells, I'll have to move back in with Mandy and her husband."

Walt didn't have to think long about what he was going to say.

"Is that something you want to do."

Sandy stroked his chest again.

"No, but I don't have much choice. We could still be together, just not every night like now."

Walt cupped Sandy's cheek and pulled her against him.

"Well, maybe you do. I have a lot of projects on my list. I want to build a gazebo in the back yard and then a workshop beside the garage. I probably will have trouble doing all that by myself, so I'll need a helper. Know where I might find one? You should know that I'm pretty picky about my helpers though."