The State of Mind Called Age

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ronde
ronde
2,410 Followers

Sandy grinned.

"What kind of helper would you need?"

"Well, I was thinking a woman about my age, give or take. She'd have to like wearing shorts and tank tops when we're working and she'd like bending over a lot. Other than washing her underwear once a week, she'd be there to help me with what I need help with."

"Hmm... that does sound pretty picky. What would your helper get out of all this?"

Walt turned his head enough to kiss Sandy, then smiled.

"Well, she'd get a place to live if she didn't mind sharing a bed with an older man. Of course, there would be other things too. It would just depend upon what she wanted."

"What if she was an older woman and she wanted to do more than just share a bed with that older man?"

"Well, I suppose that could be arranged, if she was the right older woman."

"How will she know if she's the right older woman?"

Walt stroked Sandy's left breast.

"Well, if she's the right woman, she'd be in bed with me right now. I can't think of any other woman I'd want to help me besides you, Sandy."

Sandy slipped her hand down to Walt's cock.

"Would this be a good way to apply for the job?"

}|{

The house sold two months later to another couple who didn't have any kids and who both had well-paying jobs. They were always working and never home except at night and on some Saturdays and Sundays. Walt and Sandy introduced themselves, but Walt could tell the couple wasn't really interested in being anything except neighbors.

It was a little hard to convince Sandy's daughter, Mandy, that moving in with Walt was a good idea. Finally, Sandy had to tell her that she was old enough to know what was best for her and for Mandy to keep her nose out of her business. Once Mandy and her husband met Walt, they calmed down a lot.

The gazebo got built the following spring after Sandy made a few suggestions to Walt's design. His original design was for a wall about three feet high and open space from there to the roof. Sandy asked him if he'd put lattice from the wall to the roof. He asked her why, and Sandy grinned.

"Remember that I told you Mandy was a free spirit about sex? Well, I'm afraid she got that from me. I've never had sex in a gazebo, but I'd like to try it before I get too old."

They're building the workshop now and have all the walls up and the roof on, but that design has changed too. Sandy said if Walt was out there working, she wanted to be there too. It will have a room at one end with a television and a couch that folds out into a bed. When Walt asked her why they needed a couch, Sandy just grinned.

"Well, you can't work out here all the time. I figured I might distract you once in a while so you don't."

"Oh, and just how would you distract me?"

"Maybe by doing something like this."

Sandy grinned again and pulled her T-shirt over her head.

"Is this distracting enough or do I need to do more?"

Walt put down his hammer and walked over to Sandy. The couch wasn't there yet, but the chaise lounge from the deck was. As Sandy took off her bra and then her shorts and panties, Walt grinned.

When he was thirty, his parents were in their sixties and he couldn't imagine them doing anything having to do with sex. After Betty died, he'd resigned himself to a life without sex until he died too.

Sandy had changed all that for him. True, it wasn't the same sex he'd had when he and Betty were in their thirties. It was slower and took a little more effort on his part, but in some ways it was better because Sandy and he had found ways to satisfy both of them.

She didn't have to take off her top, bra, shorts, and panties to show him, but she did. He didn't have to take the time to arouse her until she told him she was ready either, but he did. It was just two people who understood each other and what each liked giving each other pleasure.

Sandy said she could never give that up. Walt knew he couldn't either.

ronde
ronde
2,410 Followers