The Statue

Story Info
A maid is sexually exploited by the lord of the estate.
989 words
3.93
16.3k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rina, a maid on the estate, looked up with chagrin at the new statue the master of the house had commissioned for his private pleasure garden. It featured two nude figures, a man and a woman. The woman straddled the man's shoulders, her legs dangling over his back. His grip on her naked hips was so strong that indentations showed in her metal-cast flesh. The woman's exposed crotch was spread open to the man's face, his tongue extending towards her secret folds to enjoy the nectar of her body. Her long hair spilled down her nude back, and her face was upturned to the sky for the rest of time as the man enjoyed the bounty of her lush, shaved, submissive body.

Rina remembered posing for that statue with the master, Pyotr. She remembered the bruises that Lord Pyotr left on her hips with his thick, punishing fingers. She blushed to remember the feeling of his tongue exploring her private place in front of the sculptor and select members of his staff, who patiently waited when the master would bury his face between her open legs and enjoy a taste of her "honey," as he called it. She remembered her shock when she looked down from her perch on Lord Pyotr's broad shoulders and saw another of the maids drop to her knees and eagerly take his powerful erection into her mouth, as his demanding, muscular tongue and greedy lips licked and sucked everything between her legs until there was no moisture left.

Rina remembered whimpering in discomfort after Lord Pyotr had done this two or three times during each session with the sculptor, and her poor little private place between her legs actual began to hurt because it was so sensitive to the touch of the master's tongue. Particularly her little pink pearl, as he called it. She wished Lord Pyotr would not touch her secret folds, let alone lick them, but he had pulled up her black skirt, taken off her pantaloons, and kissed her there on her first day on the estate, on the dining room table in front most of the female members of the household staff.

Rina remembered looking to the head housekeeper, not understanding what the master was doing, and seeing the older woman simply smirk knowingly at her until he had enjoyed his "taste," as he liked to call it. His jet black hair had bobbed up and down between her haplessly splayed legs until her body did something it had never done before and she was suddenly all wet in her secret place. The head housekeeper had simply handed her a napkin, told her to clean her delicate folds carefully in case Lord Pyotr wanted another taste of her that day, and go back to work dusting the room until she was called upon to serve the master again.

Later, the other maids had joked with her, "Georgie Porgie Pudding Pie, Kissed the Girls and Made Them Cry." Apparently, Lord Pyotr had kissed each of them, too, regularly, until he had taken their virginity and began using them as regular whores. He only kissed virgins like that.

Rina remembered her profound dismay the first time that the head housekeeper, Anna, had shaved her little private place, commenting on the lush bush of black hair that grew between her golden-brown thighs and what a shame it was that the master preferred his sweet little flowers to be hairless. Every morning, before the master awoke, Rina was required to report to the head housekeeper's room, remove her white cotton pantaloons, and have her secret folds inspected by the housekeeper for any hint of hair or uncleanliness. After carefully shaving any stray hair between her legs, Anna would carefully inspect her work, first with her questing fingers, and then with her thorough tongue. Anna's tongue even went into her backside, which shocked Rina to no end the first time she felt the head housekeeper's tongue there.

The maids gossiped while working that Anna Zagorina, the head housekeeper, loved kissing their flowers as much as the master himself, and that is how she had earned her place as head housekeeper. Mrs. Zagorina was not nearly as fastidious as Lord Pyotr about only kissing virgins in their secret places and all of the maids still had to submit to periodic "inspections" by the head housekeeper. After all, the master still regularly inserted his fingers and his terrifyingly large cock into most of the maids, only granting them a reprieve when they inevitably became pregnant with his child. Then, having earned a tenancy, he would arrange a marriage with one of the male staff, and settle them on a farm at any of his several estates. Their lives would become much more prosperous, and the future of their children would be assured, as long as the first child, the master's child, was well cared for. Pyotr was a loving father and frequently visited his bastards, who knew that he had begotten them on their mothers when they were his maids.

Lord Pyotr recommended his strongest sons for officer positions in military service and arranged advantageous marriages for his most beautiful daughters with the landed gentry. He also privately funded village schools that educated all of the tenants' children on each of his estates, his offspring as well as their siblings, cousins, etc. Everyone under Pyotr's domain benefitted from the master treating his female staff as his personal harem.

Rina could feel leftover moisture from this morning dripping down her inner thighs. Ms. Zagorina and Lord Pyotr had both been very attentive to her sore little secret place that day. They had made her gush wetness several times, and she hoped for a reprieve until the morrow. The wind stirred her wavy black hair around Rina's gorgeous heart-shaped face, and she shivered as she finally turned away from the statue and went back indoors to serve the master.