The Statue Ch. 02

Story Info
The Statue continues to change Hannah, Davis, and Jane.
8.6k words
4.67
15.3k
14

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/09/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hannah opened her eyes as dawn gently lit up the Museum. She was nude, laid bare on the floor directly beneath a statue of her. In her (real and tired) arms were the bodies of two (equally nude) worshippers. They were once merely coworkers -- colleagues, friends. Perhaps, if the spirit of the statue had been different, they could have been lovers, even slaves would have been a more equal balance of power.

But to them, she was now the only goddess in the universe. The real form of a divine power which existed beyond the shadow of doubt. Something so strong that it could contort their muscles and pinch and tickle each nerve ending however it so pleased. The statue was the locus, but she -- she was the true embodiment of Gilira -- the goddess of fertility, love, the blessed release of orgasm, and the potency of surrender. The night before both of them had been entirely about themselves. Hannah had been acting a little strange and protective of her notes, but they just assumed that her behavior alongside her melancholy earlier in the day were symptomatic of some personal issues, and let it be.

The night before, she had to step aside to collect all her notes after her backpack spilled everything on the ground. Within minutes of her moving out of sight, though, the museum's lights had shut off as with most electronics in the building, effectively locking them in -- neither had their physical keys with them. The two had ventured to the exhibition they worked with Hannah on: "Beauty through the Ages." There was a blue-green phosphorescence bleeding out against the moonlit atrium, which both felt the need to investigate. The exhibition was just as it had been the day earlier -- the statue of Gilira, an ancient goddess of the Elamites was glowing.

While Hannah put her notes back together, Jane and Davis stood in awe of the possessed stone and saw runes inscribed at its base. By day, only a few carvings were visible. At night, while the stone glowed against the dark, a new plethora of symbols were clear -- the two put their minds together and rapidly came to the same revelations which Hannah had the night before. The spirit of Gilira awoke, and took hold of their minds and bodies. Just as it had done with Hannah, muscles went from weak to toned, skin cleared out, hair thickened and softened, vision cleared, and any few wrinkles were ironed out. But unlike Hannah, who was imbued with a new confidence and control, it saw these two as new worshippers to induct into the her fold.

As they saw the truth behind the words below the statue's feet, they felt an intense, overwhelming urge to remove their clothes. Jane and Davis, two graduate professionals, stripped bare and began to kiss the statue up and down as though it were their only lover. Both felt the need to compete for its ungiving attention -- having no knowledge that their actions elicited intense sensations in Hannah, just a few rooms over. After twenty minutes of debasing themselves against the statue -- both leaking lubricant all over the floor as they worked on it -- Hannah showed herself, and demanded their attention.

Their minds were gone the second they saw the statue, but upon gazing at its living representation, they were reduced below the status of slaves. They were nothing but the tools of a woman bent upon maximizing the visceral pleasure she could draw from the trio. Worshippers, objects, and with no desire to be anything but -- so long as the power of the statue held them.

Yet, as the morning sun arose, the towering figure of Gilira began to fade -- each symbol's light grew dimmer while the room brightened up. Hannah could only recall the faintest details from the night before, but the sensation and the visage of her two friends helplessly sticking themselves upon her -- that played out over and over again in a loop. She savored it, gripping them both tightly in her arms. She was their goddess -- not merely a domme, not merely a mistress, but a goddess. That truth would never leave her, but the rapturous power it imbued seemed to drain out of her with each passing second. She missed it, longed for it, but knew why it was gone. Intuitively, she knew the statue's power was strongest under the moon, and as the sun rose overhead, she lifted her back up.

The other two would wake up soon, and soon after that, the morning cleaners would come in and have questions. They needed to be gone before any of that happened. Her senses were beginning to come back to her and she tried to shake the two bodies on the ground awake.

Davis and Jane woke up in a start and turned over to face her. Their eyes were enthralled still -- like little devoted puppies. But the power of Gilira faded just as quickly as it had in Hannah. Jane was the first to speak,

"Holy... shit... goddess we need to... I mean. Hannah, mistress, we... fuck... sweetheart... I... I can't think..." Hannah put up a finger against Jane's lips and shushed her, pointing to the pile of clothes at the base of the statue.

"Look, Jane, Davis, we need to get the fuck out of her right now. Now, we can talk about what happened later, but go! Get to your cars and get back to... oh I dunno... um..." She scrambled for a place they could debrief.

Davis' eyes lit up and he suggested, "Your place, goddess?" Hannah was amused at him. Unlike Jane, he seemed to have no hesitation at using the epitaph.

"Sure. Just meet me there, ok? And wipe off the statue if you can!" The two had pulled off her smart watch, and after finding it, she sighed in relief to see it was barely past 5:50 -- the cleaning crews wouldn't arrive for another half hour. She stumbled out of the staff door, putting on her shoes while she walked to the car.

She wondered to herself about what had happened the last two nights. That statue had possessed her, yes, but why didn't it do the same thing to her friends. The answer boiled up from her unconscious just as quickly as the question had -- the goddess needs one priestess, one locus. But it needs many worshippers. Many devoted, eager, thirsty, horny worshippers, all ready to do anything for an encounter with her.

The thought elicited a shiver from her -- her friends as worshippers. How many could she have? What would she make them do? The dark recesses in her hindbrain suggested a plethora of delicious acts to demand, but her conscious mind flushed them. Right now, she needed to get herself home, get herself to safety, and get her friends checked out. They weren't her slaves, they weren't to be used like objects, they were people whose minds needed to be free and independent.

And yet, at the same time, they were her people.

As she turned right into her apartment's parking garage, she stomped her foot on the floor of the car. "No. They are my friends. Not my..." The darkness of the garage hid the sun from view, allowing the spirit which influenced her to stretch its phantasmal muscles.

"Oh, they are my worshippers." She licked her lips at the notion. She shook her head and focused her mind of repressing the thought. Darkness, or maybe just the absence of sunlight, seemed to allow it more ground. But was it bad to allow it ground? She wondered to herself -- it had done so much for her, transformed her, made her better. And beyond that, how could she really divide herself from it? It was her, she was it. She was Gilira, in a real sense, the statue was of her, and she was of the statue.

The puzzling thoughts riddled her mind for a while, but eventually she found her parking spot, and began walking to the elevator. Her posture was strong, upright, with confident strides. No one was around, no mirrors to embrace her image, just the wooden frame of the door.

Yesterday, it was only physical changes, but now these mental changes -- what if it was just a little confidence boost? What if that's all this was. Simply a certainty in her form. She knew she had the body of a goddess, and wasn't afraid to accept it.

"Yes." The word was hissed out inside the elevator rising up to the sixth floor.

The hallways were lit by dim light, and as she walked towards her apartment, the sunlight in the breezeway bled through. Hannah returned to her full self, and as she swung into the apartment and collapsed onto the couch, she felt the sunlight simultaneously draining her of energy and charging something inside her.

It began to connect. Just like the glowing algorite, she needed the sun to renew her, but only under darkness could the powers she now held be expressed. And when they could be, they needed to be. They pulled every string in her head, turning her from a hesitant, nervous student into the goddess her form reflected.

"What am I going to do?" She mused idly, while lazing on the leather sofa. No voice came. No spirit from outside of her. Just her and her slightly messy apartment. She wasn't happy about the mess. Between yesterday rushing out to get back to work and today's affairs, she hadn't vacuumed nor done her dishes, and as the boredom of lounging in the sun dawned upon her, she realized just how much deep cleaning needed to be done. Yes, the place was facially clean, but everything had little asterisks on it. Yes her bed was made, but the sheets could be washed. Yes, her laundry was done, but was everything wrinkle and lint free?

A devious thought crept into her mind, but she pushed it back. Her friends were not maids. She wasn't going to use them to clean out the apartment. That was below her, and it was below them. Even the powers she now held -- and which held her -- couldn't make her do that. Yet, the idea of having two devoted servants doting on her while she watched and waited had an undeniable appeal.

For a while, she fantasized about what she would have them wear, if they were to do that, but within a few minutes, she heard someone knocking at the door. It had been half an hour, shockingly. Half an hour just thinking about how much nicer it would be if the place were cleaner. She grinned a little at the idea of having them do it, just one last thought, before she unlocked the door and looked out.

Jane and Davis were still bedraggled. Jane's hair was everywhere, and Davis' collar was bent and wrinkled out of shape. Looking in that direction, Hannah noticed that both had necks covered in hickies. Hannah had no recollection of having marked them like that the night before, and given how fresh they were, it seemed only one explanation made sense.

She pulled them both inside and shut the door behind them. "Gods, could you two not hold yourselves from each other for more than a few minutes??" She scowled at them, and added, "We were inches away from being caught, and you spent that time making out!?"

Both of them blushed guiltily, and Jane started by trying to explain her behavior. She stepped backwards into the sunlight, feeling the same strange invigoration which Hannah had, "Well I, I mean. We both had quite the night last night, and it just. I don't know Hannah, we got into my car, and it just kinda happened. I mean no offense by this, but until yesterday, I had never even considered either of you like that. Now it's just... god, I can't not think of you two like that."

Hannah sighed and pushed her hair back from her forehead, before trying to piece everything together, "Ok. So just... you two saw the statue, you saw the writing on it, right?" The two nodded synchronously, which Hannah noticed, startling her, "How are you two doing that?"

They both responded, synchronously, "Doing what?"

"That! You're in sync. Like there's a wire connecting you two."

Davis took the response, "It's weird right! I feel connected -- to both of you, actually. But it's different. I feel something close to fraternal, but not exactly fraternal, with Jane. But there's this mental connection. Like root processing linked together."

Hannah shook her head, "That almost made no sense. Jane, what's going on here?"

Jane shrugged, and said, "I guess it's like we can just feel each other. It's less intense now, but last night, it was like we kinda shared a mind. I mean, not really, like I could still feel myself, my own body, but we were connected!"

Hannah couldn't make sense of it, so just set it aside for the moment, "Ok. That aside, what happened when you two saw the words? Did it jump out to you?"

Davis furrowed his brow, "You jumped out at us. Like a ghost version of you."

"But I was in the other room sorting my notes."

"Is it really hard to believe, my... Hannah." Jane struggled with her words.

"Why are you doing that? What's the difficulty?" Hannah moved to the dining room table, and added, "Also, none of us have had anything to eat -- what should we do about that?"

Before Jane could speak up, Davis interjected, "I'll make something! What would you like, goddess?" Hannah felt a fluttering joy at the sound of that word, followed by her superego reprising her for it. She was better than this.

"No, I -- we can just order something in. Does the Coral sound good to you two?"

"Please, I insist, I can make anything you need." Davis earnestly pleaded with her, and Hannah acquiesced.

"Just scrambled eggs and toast is fine."

"I'll do you one better!" He dashed into the kitchen and began his work.

Hannah shook her head and rested it on her palms, "What am I gonna do about you two?" She looked over to Jane, who was standing at attention in the living room, "You can sit down here, Jane. I won't bite."

Jane stepped over and took a seat on the bench across from Hannah, "I was having difficulty there because it's like there's two parts of me now."

Hannah pulled her head up and recognized this as the same phenomena that she was feeling, "Go on!"

"So, before last night, I was me. I had my goals, desires, all that. And then bam! Your ghost thing popped into me and made a new part of me. And it was..." She trailed off, the mere thought of it sending shivers and goosebumps down her back.

"It was sexy. Horny, it wanted to be your sexual object. A worshipper of the divine, the spirit of love." Hannah and Jane shared a mutual sigh at the sound of those syllables dripping out of her mouth, "It's just so hard to resist, and then the part of me that wants to resist it doesn't even want it that badly. I can still be me -- it's just now me includes 'sexy-horny-cult-of-Hannah-lady'" She paused, adding, "And that's the other thing I wanted to tell you. I was so excited to have Davis there, like I never considered him that way. Not that he's not hot now -- not that he wasn't before, but. We're professionals! I can't just fuck him in front of our work, you know..." Her thoughts were beginning to get difficult to follow.

"Jane, back to the point. You were gonna say something."

"Right. I didn't just want it to be him and me and you. I wanted it to be more people. Part of me still wants it to be more people. Like if we could turn the whole world into slaves like us. Worshippers like us. And we'd do it just how you..." Hannah cut her off.

"Jane. That's not going to happen. I won't let that happen. We need to stop this all right now before it gets bad."

Jane, coming more into her own, agreed, "Yes. And I mean, Davis and me were both bi before, so I guess this isn't bad that way, but what if we start pulling people in who wouldn't want this?"

Hannah, flustered, "You just said you didn't want this before last night!?"

"I know, I know, but like, I didn't not want it. I just was ambivalent about the idea of it. It's like my mind was in neutral. And now it's hard to keep the acceleration slow."

"That doesn't make sense how you're saying it." Davis said from the kitchen, before adding, "Sorry to interrupt my goddess."

The added "goddess" made Hannah return to the point at hand.

"Ok. Like I was saying, why do you have difficulty just saying 'Hannah'"

Jane hesitated for a moment, staring blankly across the table before responding, "It's difficult because part of me insinuates itself whenever I think about you." A thin sliver of saliva dripped from her lips, and Jane had to lick it up before continuing, "I look at you and that part of me sees my goddess. I can't do anything to stop that part of me. Like... I want to resist it? But I don't know that I want that anymore. Not after the last few hours. Resisting that part of me feels wrong. But I don't know if that's still me? I don't know..." She trailed off, looking over towards Davis, then refocusing on Hannah. Her eyes glazed over and took on a dreamy look. Hannah couldn't help but soak in the adulation.

Hannah realized how powerful, how incredibly sensuous it felt simply to be looked upon like this. There was no pretense of reciprocity, no notion that Jane would get anything in return. Merely being able to gaze at Hannah was her reward. And if she had the opportunity to do more, if Hannah so much as lifted a finger to request something of her, she would do it -- without hesitation. Hannah grinned down at her worshipper for a minute or two, but the potent smell of bacon wafted over to shake her from the trance.

She asked Jane, "Do you want out of this?"

"Huh??" Jane shook her head, coming to.

"Davis, you too," Her voice had suddenly taken a more serious tone, "Do we want to get away from this? Yesterday, actually, two days ago, when I first looked at the statue, it was different. I said something to it when I noticed the glyphs in the bottom. Maybe I could change it back, and we could return to what we were before all this."

Davis, instead of responding, drifted over to the table with two plates of eggs benedict and a heaping pile of bacon strips.

Hannah was thoroughly surprised at this, "Davis, I didn't buy any bacon -- where did you get this?"

"My lady, it was in your fridge. Same with the eggs and the rolls." He set the two up with cups of orange juice too, with sprigs of mint on top.

"I mean, goddess, I'm sure you can get used to all this." Jane patiently waited for Hannah to take the first bite. Jane showed no hesitation at addressing Hannah as such.

"I know. I know. That's what makes this hard. One part of me wants this to be the beginning of something incredible. But at the same time, I don't want this to take over my whole life. Part of me wants to be normal. Or, actually..." She paused, taking a knife to the egg and poking it open, letting a gush of yolk coat the bread, "I want to go back to yesterday. Before you two saw the statue, before the sex. Before all that. The statue started by changing me. And it didn't change me to feel like this. It just made me hotter. Fixed my eyesight. Gave me better coordination. It's like it looked at me and chiseled away all the rougher edges. Smoothed me out and made me the best me I could be."

She bit into the eggs benedict, before looking up at Davis, "This is actually fucking good." And stuffed herself with another mouthful.

Jane eagerly started on her breakfast, remaining silent for a moment before suggesting, "Well, maybe Gilira thought that the best you could be was a locus for her... and the best we could be is worshippers for you."

Davis nodded, but before Hannah could ask him his thoughts, he yawned then said, "I'm actually feeling really tired, my mistress. Is there somewhere I may sleep?"

Hannah hesitated to offer her own bed, but as there was nowhere else, she pointed to her bedroom. Davis stumbled over, and promptly collapsed onto the mattress, likely already unconscious before he hit the cushion. Hannah chuckled at that, and asked Jane, "Surprised it took that long for last night to catch up with him."

Jane didn't respond, and Hannah turned over to face her. She stared blankly into the distance.

Hannah got up and moved over to her -- Jane didn't react in the meanwhile, nor even when Hannah waved a hand in front of her eyes.