The Statue Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hannah threw herself backwards and moaned deeply as she felt Davis eagerly lapping at her, his tongue going faster and faster as she egged him on. She pulled from Jane's lips and gripped her hair, pulling Jane up against her breasts. No commandment was necessary as Jane tenuously licked, barely able to get her tongue far enough to graze the nipple. Hannah bucked in place, squeezing Davis' head for support. Her tits bounced up and down, the sensation of Jane's tongue trying, occasionally succeeding, at making contact teasing her even more.

Jane looked up at her goddess, and felt the hand released from her scalp, and a command was uttered, "Up." Jane stopped all motion, as did Davis, and dismounted him -- the sound of his dick coming out of her made her bite her lip. Hannah grinned at her, and said, "Switch, sweet." She leaned forward, placing a kiss on Jane's lips, and got off of Davis' face. He remained still, flat on the bed -- immobilized by the same magic that made his arousal so... complex. Hannah looked down at him, then back up at Jane, "Wait."

She looked to Jane, and commanded her, "I want you to see your goddess fucking her worshipper. And I want my worshipper," She looked at Davis, "To see how he is to be fucked."

Davis whimpered with excitement as Hannah lowered herself, letting her eyes roll with joy as each inch plunged into her sopping cunt. As she did so, she dragged her fingernails along his chest, leaving long red lines while she worked down on him. She smiled at Jane and said, "You may enjoy yourself. Gorge your lips upon my breasts, priestess. As you were."

Jane lunged forwards and touched her lips to Hannah's left breast -- as soon as the flesh touched she sucked in as much as she could, trying to keep pace while Hannah began riding Davis. He needed barely move while she raised her hips up and down excitedly.

Her hands were like claws on his torso, leaving more and more crosshatched red lines, each deeper than the next, but never enough to break the skin. Just raw, bare, and rosy. He arched his back as her scraping and fucking drove him further and further, each second like a step up a ladder. A command was issued to him, and he wormed his right hand to Jane's ass, smacking it at the goddess's whim. He hadn't realized his strength, seeing the bright red mark of a giant palm on her. She looked back at him with one eye, her whole focus still on the tit in her mouth, but the goddess nodded and he delivered a second, softer smack, before brushing it softly.

The skin was so incredibly smooth, there was no humid moisture dragging against the palm as it stroked, and the thought of hitting it once more almost drove Davis to disobey. But he was patient. His patience was rewarded with another command, and he lunged at this one with more fiery lust. His fingers found their way into Jane's lower lips and he searched eagerly for where best he could apply pressure.

Between the three, no orgasm had yet been reached, but the mixed fucking, teasing, and smacking -- combined with Davis' expertly soft and simultaneously strong rubbing drove Jane to her first. She could barely hold herself upright, and mushed her face harder against the goddess's breast. Hannah looked down at Davis, a smirk sufficient to tell him he had done well in his work. But they were far from done.

She bore down on him, gripping his dick as tight as she possibly could, and slowly pulled herself off. Davis moaned as the sigil on his chest ignited with even more heat, nearly enough to break it.

But before anything could be done to remove it, Hannah was off of him, and had returned to his face, "You will enjoy the mixture of your precum in this cocktail," and summarily planted herself upon Davis. His dick was still throbbing from being inside her, and she grinned as the tip pulsed with his deep heartbeat while he licked at her from below.

"Priestess, lay your back on top of the priest's." Jane was unsure what Hannah could mean, but she tried to understand. Hannah realized this and clarified, "Start with reverse cowgirl, then lean back slowly so your head is resting on my thighs. I'll show you from there."

Jane nodded, facing away from her goddess and lowering herself back onto Davis. She was ready to feel him back inside her again, eager to experience another, deeper orgasm. Hannah's thighs were just barely by her head, providing the exact support on her neck to make the bed of another two bodies feel incredible.

Hannah smiled down at her, "You will enjoy this privilege." And lowered herself down towards Jane. Jane looked up to see Hannah's face, and massive breasts drawing closer. She needed no instruction. She opened her lips and took in the orb in front of her, feeling another pair of lips closing around one of hers. They released momentarily while Hannah checked in with Davis to make sure there wasn't too much pressure on him, and he nodded, saying nothing while he kept up his pace. His hands found their way onto the two ladies' unsuckled breasts, and played with them while the duo sucked on each other.

As he pumped himself into Jane, he felt a burning on his chest growing -- the sigil was soon to come off, and with it, he would soon explode after. But he said nothing, and continued humping, pushing deep into Jane while she gasped against the breast against her face. She lowered a free hand to her clitoris and started rubbing it in tandem, feeling a hand and a mouth on her breasts, a dick in her crotch, and the impossibly soft warmth of two lovers surrounding her.

Hannah bucked against Davis' lips, shoving her thighs into him even harder. He knew she wanted him to give his very best now, and he felt a finger of hers working with him to ensure she got the very best of this moment. She slurped Jane's nipple, rolling it on her tongue, and looked down at Davis' dick pumping in and out of Jane.

She released the breast and pulled back, desperately trying to speak to her follower, panting out each syllable, "You will enjoy the gift I give you." She bent down to whisper the words in Janes' ear, "The goddess demands you enjoy all that flows from the flesh. Enjoy all the fruit of the flesh." Jane didn't understand the words cognitively, but in her heart she could tell precisely what the goddess wanted of her. She lunged upwards and suckled as hard as possible on the boob. Hannah moaned loud and used her one free hand to grip the side of Davis' torso. Heat erupted in the space between Jane and Davis' chests as the sigil was broken.

She returned her lips to Jane's nipple and set her free hand to the side to support herself while she humped Davis' face as hard as she could.

She felt him starting to gasp as orgasm took his whole body by force. She could see the rhythmic contractions of his dick pushing deeper into Jane while the throes of bliss overtook them both in perfect synchronicity. Jane knew, she was to take his, she was to enjoy it, accept it. Hannah felt Jane's lips lose their seal on her breast, and lost herself while Davis's tongue peaked its performance just as Jane's moaning combined to shock her body with a long, intense orgasm.

The three collapsed to the side, completely spent by the sudden, early morning tryst. As Davis' dick softened out of Jane, a small puddle of cum dribbled off of Jane's thighs and onto the comforter. Hannah felt Jane continually suckling on her breast, like the faithful priestess to the mother god she was. Davis was still immobilized, but he would need to take his place too.

Hannah pulled herself together just enough to reposition herself into a cuddly place, and pulled Davis up to suckle on her other breast. As they were the night before, mere hours ago, the trio was at peace -- now again coated in a mixture of their own sweet juices.

Hannah sighed out, "We shall be perfect." Before passing out with her worshippers.