The Statue Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jane?" She snapped her fingers in front of her, but nothing happened, "Jane?" Hannah put it together that the two of them had been hit by a wave of tiredness simultaneously, and that they were likely under the spell of the statue.

Hannah grinned, the part of her mind sympathetic to it whispering what it was going to do to them. As she held herself from diving into those licentious thoughts, Jane collapsed forward, only narrowly missing her plate of eggs. Hannah pulled her back up, and hauled her over to the couch.

As she laid Jane down, she could feel that the statue's powers were coursing through her -- Jane was slightly feverish, and her clothes were already starting to feel looser in some areas, tighter in others. Hannah looked down as the transformations began. They were too slow to notice with the naked eye, but over the last half hour, Jane's breasts had strained against her bra, pushing outward as the statue readjusted them to befit her new purpose.

"This will be the beginning. You will be my worshipper." The words dribbled out of Hannah's mouth without any mind behind them. Hannah caught herself, but let them continue, "Yours will be the body of a worshipper, the body of my high priestess. My favorite woman." She reached down, under Jane's sweater, and unclasped the bra, letting it hang loose over her chest while she lay unconscious on the couch.

Hannah took a few steps back, but bent back down to unbutton Jane's jeans, making sure that the stress on them wouldn't break them as well. But with that, she would allow the goddess to work her magic on the woman's form. She needed to ensure Davis was all well.

Seeing the boy unconscious on her bed, she realized she would need to flip him over onto his belly. He wasn't particularly tall, and she knew the statue would do little to change that, but a five foot eight man was still heavy as bricks when he wasn't helping you move him. Gilira gave her strength, and he flipped over onto his back. Hannah giggled as she looked down at his jeans. Whatever dreams the goddess had decided to entertain him with, she had no clue. But the arousal straining against the fabric was intense enough to make her smile. She undid his belt, unbuttoned his jeans, and whispered in his ear, "You will be the priest. My favorite among men. Your body will suit that purpose. To worship. To be the high priest."

She strolled back into the living room to watch as Jane's body was sculpted from its form. A tingling thought in the back of the mind attached an addendum to that -- she would assist in the transformation. Jane was sprawled out on the sofa, and Hannah bent down to place a hand on her head, feeling her scalp and then putting one hand over the other into her hair. She kneeled beside the couch and murmured under her breath, "You always had such fine brown hair. So little I could see to improve upon. Yet, everyone deserves a refresh, I think." She began to massage the scalp, putting all fingers to work at it. Jane's mouth opened and let out a guttural sigh of approval.

"Ohhhh, such a good good priestess, such a good babe she is." The massage continued down Jane's temples to her collar, where Hannah pressed and molded the bone into a more delicate, pronounced angle. Each push of her hand shifted the tissue like it were clay -- Hannah gleefully continued down to her ribs, and then down to the pair of breasts freely hanging on Jane's chest. The bra had halfway fallen off, and Hannah pulled it away, tossing it aside before beginning to gently knead the tissue like balls of dough. She took care to avoid touching the nipples, they were next in line. Every few seconds of pressure on the orbs caused them to enlarge ever so slightly. Hannah was careful not to overdo the change; too much of a good thing, after all. They had become engorged, but not distended. Large enough to demand the eyes, but not so large as to obscure the other features, nor so much as to make moving uncomfortable.

She twirled her fingers around Jane's two nipples before sighing into her ear, "I'll return shortly, I have two in the oven right know." And she dashed over to Davis. His chest was broad as it stood, but Hannah rubbed her palms together with anticipation before she gripped his two shoulders and tugged in opposite directions. They stretched out -- only slightly -- underneath his t-shirt. The student's chest and belly had been somewhat flabby, and Hannah looked at him, "Choices, choices..." The goddess hadn't turned her into some Olympian. Not all stone must be made the same. She had freedom to choose with this one, just as she would soon with Jane. Chiseled or soft marble.

"Broad shoulders. Your stocky body needs a good bit of muscle, but let's not get carried away." She bent over and massaged his chest -- working down what little fat had been on him into nothing. It was as though each rolling of her palms forced it inside him, and then sweated out across the brow and back. His belly received a similar fate, "I won't do all the work for you, but this should be a good start..." She returned to his arms, noticing that the biceps were already fairly sturdy, perhaps already just what she wanted. The forearms though, they needed to be made just a little bulkier.

She dug her thumbs into the muscle and skin, pushing outward and inward, her nails and bones sculpting the tissue into the ideal shape. She grinned at the creation she was making. Perhaps a little more muscle wouldn't hurt any. Just a little.

She moved down to Davis' belly and began to rake her fingers down to his waist -- each tug thinning out the layer of fat and skin under them. Underneath, a layer of dense, tone muscle became more and more apparent. She stopped herself short of turning him into a godly statue. He wasn't meant for that, but a heroic stature was more than sufficient for the man beneath her. She flipped him back over onto his belly and pulled his jeans below the waist. His butt was nothing to speak of, but that was far from acceptable -- she smacked it, and there was so little there it felt like striking bone. Unacceptable. She gripped the skin and pulled outward, then recessed it, then pulled, molding it to her intentions like one would a block of hard candy as it cooled. Unlike Jane's breasts, Davis' ass took a good bit of muscle to change. She genuinely needed to put in a lot of hard work to correct the mistakes which nature had left him to solve. It was stubborn, but with each successive motion, it became more shapely.

She wanted to rest her head on it now, but it wasn't quite there yet. The hair on his skin wouldn't be of any use now, and she dug her nails into the skin, raking it off better than any razor could. Now the olive skin was made bare, and his body was nearly ready. She would return to him once she finished Jane.

Jane had tossed and turned while she worked out Davis, but still looked placid and relaxed as Gilira refinished and finely polished the broad strokes which Hannah had performed. Hannah lunged down and removed Jane's pants, getting a good look at her midriff before deciding what to do. It was already right, very soft, with contours in just the right places, but like Davis, her ass would definitely need some redefinition, and Jane decided it would be best to start there, then work outwards.

She couldn't help herself but to smack Jane's ass playfully once she got Jane on her belly. She loved how it jiggled just slightly, but it would need much more. She sat herself on the sofa with Jane and grabbed both cheeks. Unlike Davis, hers moved with no resistance, the tissue expanding as she gripped it tightly in her claws. In a matter of just a minute, Jane's ass was ideal -- with just the right curvature over the upper thighs, just the right contour with the waist, everything statuesque. Hannah looked up at the lower back, and began to dig in with her lower palms to work out every single knot she could find.

For hours she switched between the two, playing around with their forms, modifying, reshaping, and joyously crafting her perfect pair of worshippers. After the feverous molding was completed, though, she took a seat at the dining table and surveyed her home while the two slowly came to. The fanatic excasy had faded from her mind, and was replaced now with a fatigued sense of regret. She had taken a hand in the non-consentual modification of two of her closest friends. Taken their bodies in her hands and made them into something else -- without a word of approval from either of them. And yet, part of her was happy to see a groggy, busty Jane stumbling back over to the table, happy to see Davis' arms leaning against her doorframe, his face newly modified to be more sharp, more pronounced.

Jane was the first to speak up, and only managed to let out a single sound, "Wow." She slumped onto the dining room chair and looked across at Hannah, "Just. Wow." Davis followed suit and sat himself on the bench.

"Thank you, my lady." The words were panted out. Neither of them needed mirrors when they had Hannah's eyes upon them. Hell may have been other people, but heaven was right here, being the subject of Hannah's gaze. They looked up to her at the end of the table, with only one thought on their minds.

Hannah broke the silence and sighed out, fully her own, "So. What comes next for all of us?"

The silence between them continued until Hannah asked them, "Did she tell you two anything in your dreams?"

Jane and Davis both nodded, but this time Davis started, "She wants us to be your loyal, ready worshippers. She talked to us like we were dogs. Maybe children, or something. Or maybe just like she loved us. But she is you, right?" He paused, still in a haze from the dream, "How did she do that?"

Jane's slurred voice added, "She's magic, she lets us love each other, lets us love her. It's so hot to fucking do that. Goddess let me... let me...." She drifted off, grinning, as she heaved her body up and started walking around the table to meet her goddess closer. Jane lowered herself as she approached, and sat, kneeling before Jane. Her tongue lulled out of her mouth, and she looked up in awe at the woman who had changed her. Davis, seeing this unbridled adulation, followed suit on her other side.

Hannah was tempted to give in, and to let the two slaves pleasure her once more, but one grain of resistance caused her to get up and shout, "Guys! Wake up! We need to figure out what the hell we're going to do about all this!" She stood up from her seat and pulled the two up off their knees, dragging them forcefully from their trance.

"Fuck! It's like I'm dealing with children or something -- if we keep going like this we'll be out of a job, out of money, and just a trio of crazies on the streets. Jane. Davis. If you two want to make things work in all this, we need to stop thinking from down here." She grabbed their crotches to emphasize, causing both to whine a little at the grip.

Hannah walked over to the balcony, shut the sliding glass door, and looked back, "Ok. So you two go completely mindless over me, and I go all power hungry. Makes sense. We just need to know what the triggers are, avoid them, and everything's gonna be fine."

Davis, having pulled himself from trance, looked at Hannah and asked, "Well, do we really want that? I don't know about you two, but this feels right. Like very right. More right than anything I've ever felt."

Jane nodded in agreement, "Yeah, I don't know what my brain would do if we just cut this off right here." They knew Hannah felt the same.

"We can do this, sweet worshippers," the words fell from her lips without her control, but she regained her composure, "but this isn't our world. We have our jobs, we have our facades to keep up, and maybe we can pull more into this tryst. If that's what we want. But, we need to keep ourselves together and actually manage our lives through all of this, ok? We need to go back onto campus today, pretend like none of this happened, and we'll figure things out from there, ok?"

The two worshippers nodded, and Jane spoke, "How are we supposed to resist these urges, goddess?" Her control was fading, as was Davis'.

Hannah felt the desire creeping up on her, "Maybe..." She looked at her two worshippers and a salacious thought crossed her mind, "Maybe if we just, exercise these urges together. Maybe if we do it regularly, we can get our fill and just walk it off..."

The two before her needed no more encouragement, and without hesitation lunged at her. Davis' new arms were sturdy enough to lift her off her feet. No command was issued, but he knew where to set her down. The trio weaved its way back into the bedroom, and Hannah squealed with joy as she tumbled onto her bed and Jane climbed over her.

Hannah laid back against her pillows and sighed while the two sets of hands removed her shirt in tandem. Once her shirt was off, they moved down to her jeans, which was tossed aside in a matter of seconds as they gingerly pulled them down. Her toned, pale physique was contoured by the bright orange of her bra and panties. She smiled and gestured for the two to begin.

The worshippers climbed all the way onto her bed and began with her midriff, gingerly kissing up towards her breasts, taking their time to ensure that not one inch of tissue was missed. They were meticulous, careful, and made sure that their lips were soft and relaxed.

Davis got the idea that a small bite or tug would elicit more joy from his goddess, but Hannah yipped at the sensation, preferring only the softest, most gentle affection at the start of her sessions. She lowered a hand into his hair and gripped it, pulling him up towards her face. She whispered in his ear one word, one which he understood perfectly: "Punishment." The syllables were drawn out slowly, and her voice hitched on the end as Jane worked her way up Hannah's other side.

Lowering Davis back down, she ran her fingers through Jane's hair and let out a deep sigh, "Good, soft girl." She repeated it again, this time looking down at Davis, "She is so good, good and soft and respectful of her goddess."

Davis made no noise, instead focusing on his task at hand. Jane's fluid, soft kissing worked its way up to Hannah's sports bra, and without asking, she bit down on the edge with her right canines and lifted it up, letting the massive breasts within loose.

Hannah let out a soft, "Oh." At the released tension. Davis, realizing he was being outdone, pushed upwards to help remove the bra. Hannah looked down at the two endearing faces slowly pulling the bra over her head, and smiled, raising her arms up to help them out. After a good minute of trying, it was off, and she felt relaxed in her bed, warm, surrounded by loving, unquestioning worship. She wrapped her arms around the two, and said, somewhat still in control of herself, "I don't really care if we never become our old selves, I wouldn't trade this for any of my old life."

She could feel the potent degree of arousal those words caused in both of them, and smiled -- genuinely and kindly smiled at them, saying, "Really. Jane, Davis, all this, the business with the statue, it has made me feel better than I ever have. About me, about my work, about everything..."

Hannah couldn't get another word in before the two started covering her face in kisses -- soft, smooching kisses. They had the same kind of insistence and rapidity that a dog's kisses had, and Hannah welcomed it for a while, before turning in towards Jane.

"You did well not to bite me, for now you get to be on top, with me." She turned back towards Davis, grinning, and letting her tongue roll over her teeth.

"You will enjoy your punishment, boy."

Davis smiled back at her, gleeful at the opportunity to pleasurably repent to her.

Hannah looked at Jane again, communicating wordlessly that Davis was to be put on his back beneath them. She gripped Davis' shoulders and rotated him towards the bed, pulling herself up while she pushed him into the cushions. He did not resist, and found himself on his back, looking up at the ceiling.

Hannah pointed at his shirt, and Jane took to removing it, while Hanna finished removing Davis' jeans. His legs were shaven, likely via the statue's magic. His dick was stiff and already dripping with precum. Hannah didn't feel the desire to make the difficult choice between that and his mouth, "Jane, you have been faithful. Where would you like to sit?"

Jane gasped at the opportunity, and grinned as she took Hannah's place at Davis' hips. Hannah got up off the bed, then remounted it once she was close to Davis' head. The two women locked eyes, and synchronously, slowly, descended upon their seats. Hannah's lips were lowered to Davis' and Jane carefully let his bare cock penetrate her. Both women were dripping from the brief foreplay -- Jane having been continually excited since her arrival at the apartment.

Still, though, Jane found it difficult pushing all the way down onto Davis. His was wide, quite possibly one of the wider ones Jane had encountered. But, the mixed lubricants and a gentle, slow lowering of her hips, allowed him into her with little difficulty.

Hannah spoke to Davis, "Can you reach both of us with your hands?"

He could not speak, and instead demonstrated by stroking both of their legs with two fingers.

Hannah looked down at him, and traced an inscrutable symbol on his chest.

"This will help you, baby." And with that, she gave one final instruction to him, "Please your mistresses."

He wasted no time, and Hannah felt his tongue going to work against her clitoris immediately. Slow, circular motions with the bottom of the tip of his tongue, repeating while his left fingers gingerly traced (as best they could, given the pressure between her lips and his face) her labia, teasing that they would enter. On Jane's end, he pushed with his hips what little she would allow him, and flexed his glutes, pushing the head of his dick back and forth in her. Jane knew that if she wished to get more out of him, either she would need to give him space to work, or he would need to move his free hand into position.

She did not move, and so Davis pushed his free hand under her, trying his best to maintain a duplicate pace between the right hand and his tongue. Jane and Hannah both felt the heavenly glow of this unwavering attention. Davis, for his part, could feel some pleasure from the experience, but perhaps due to the charm which his goddess had left on his chest, it was all psychological -- or at least, mostly. Yes, the physical pleasure was intense, but strangely it didn't feel as though it was pushing him any closer to orgasm. This didn't deter him from pushing harder -- somewhere in his head, the charm left a note to the effect of "hard work will pay off. Eventually..."

Jane's mouth gawked at the sight of Hannah grinding her hips against Davis's face. She was simultaneously jealous of Davis, and gleeful that she had the privilege of looking upon her goddess as something approaching an equal. She leaned forward, as best she could while maintaining her connection to Davis, and tried to kiss Hannah. Hannah was just, barely out of reach. Hannah leaned in to kiss Jane upon her lips, and savored the deep embrace. Jane felt Hannah's tongue piercing her lips, and pushed her own back to play with Hannah's.

She copied her goddess's motions, and started grinding along Davis's dick, sighing into Hannah's lips as the three slowly picked up their pace. Motions were still slow, gently easing into strong, rhythmic flexes of tongues, hips, thighs, fingers, and waists. Each action of Davis' elicited more noise and joy from Hannah and Jane, and he was excited by this, feeling more blood pumping into his dick, more energy into his mouth. He couldn't see them, his eyes were covered by Hannah's ass, and he could barely hear anything between her cushy thighs. His buildup was so tenuously slow -- unlike anything he had ever known. More than wanting to finish, he wanted to feel himself getting closer to finishing. Yet with each passing flex, he felt the sigil on his chest burning stronger, perhaps soon it would burn away in a flash and he would be permitted to embrace the carnal pleasures his two female counterparts were enjoying.