The Statue Game

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had never looked more beautiful.

"I win again," she cheered, her enthusiasm only slightly more controlled.

"No kiss," I shook my head ruefully.

"Not this time. But who knows," With a little grin, she reached out with her free hand to the robot I still held and tapped its button.

She won the next round again, the color was silver and I groaned as she placed a finger on the fastener at the top of my shorts. She pushed down, harder than was necessary, crushing the tip of my cock between her finger and my abdomen. There was no way she was not completely conscious of my arousal now.

When I froze this time she placed a timid hand on my bare side. She let it rise up slowly then, in a rush, she dragged it across the small nipple low and off-center on the muscular slab of my right pectoral. It immediately puckered into a hard point.

"Does that count as movement?" She asked.

I didn't fall for her trap this time, and she grinned when the end beep sounded and I could answer her, "No, it has to be movement I am in control over."

I won the next round, with her one arm covering her breasts she could no longer move as fast as me. When she froze I continued my assault on the fast disintegrating barrier between us.

She remained motionless, chest puffed out, chin lifted. Narrowing my eyes in challenge I stroked a sensual line up her pronounced ribs like a gliss on a piano's keys. I felt her body stiffen but did not mention it. When I reached the arm she held across her chest I took hold of it at the elbow and wrist.

I heard a quick hiss escape her teeth, and offered her a cocky grin, daring her to break her pose. She made no move, even as I forcefully pulled her arm away from her chest, exposing her perfect little tits. They were remarkably perky for a woman recently turned forty.

There was plenty of resistance in her arm and it threatened to snap back if I let go, so I tutted, "If this moves back it counts. Then I get a big kiss."

I could see the complex thoughts playing across her face though she appeared not to move a muscle.

When I did let go of her arm though it remained fixed in the air, pointing forwards.

With seconds to spare, I went all in. I placed my comparatively huge hands on her breasts, cupping them from beneath, and lifting them, feeling the fat nipples roll against the webbing between my thumb and forefinger.

She made a small, "Ah!" In the back of her throat just before the beep went. She still did not move, as if she waited for my verdict on that round.

By this point though I could hardly be considered an unbiased judge.

"You moved."

"I did n-" she began, but the cut off as I covered her mouth with mine.

Her mouth was open when our lips met and my tongue slid out to touch hers. She stiffened slightly, her breasts still firmly held in my hands, but then she softened momentarily and my tongue probed deeper. I was rewarded by a soft sigh and the briefest brush of her tongue on mine.

When I broke the kiss, confusion was written all over her face and I could feel her heart hammering at her ribs beneath where I groped her breast.

She was so stunned she made no move when I made the robot speak again. Before she even realized what was happening the robot had given its instructions and I was on my hands and knees, touching a grey stripe sewn in just above the hem of her skirt.

In response, all she offered was a timid, "Oh."

I looked up the length of her body, past the peaks of her proudly jutting breasts, which she made no attempt to cover up again.

"Finn," she breathed, almost making it sound like a question. She did not move, but her eyes were wide and followed me intently as I took a handful of her skirt at the hem and raised it to about halfway up her calf muscle.

As soon as the robot announced the statue round I lifted the skirt and ducked my head under it.

"Oh," she repeated, louder this time, and in contradiction to the rules. Not that I bothered to point that out, as I found myself suddenly in the secret wonderland beneath her skirt. I looked up her long, bare legs to where her thighs came together.

I groaned inwardly. I could see my mom's panties. They were nothing fancy, just a pair of practical cotton briefs the same pale blue as her discarded bra. But they might as well have been the most expensive lingerie available the way my cock responded to them. I could feel a stickiness where precome had discharged inside my boxers.

I could see where her pubic hair pushed out against the thin material and, right between her legs, was a small but, all too obvious wet patch.

A jolt of excitement went through me like a blast from a bolt of lightning. My fingers shook as I reached out to touch her leg. I couldn't help myself then. I placed a kiss on her calf. I felt her body twitch, a clear violation. But I ignored it, kissing my way up the inside of her leg, past her knee to the silken length of her inner thigh.

I was on my knees, still kissing my way up, when her whole body gave a shudder. Her knees started to buckle and I caught her weight as best I could, placing my hands on her hips, my palms nestling into the dimples of flesh besides where her pelvis jutted out. Her hands dropped down and rested on the top of my head, through the fabric of her skirt.

I was just kissing a line up the tender flesh of at the very top of her thigh when I distantly heard the robot beep.

"Finn," she began, hoarsely.

Lifting my mouth from her skin I announced from below, "You moved, so I get a kiss."

"Wait," she started, but I plunged forward. Mouth open, tongue out, I pressed my face into the soft fabric of her panties. I breathed in a deep lungful of her delicious sexual musk. Through the fabric, I kissed her pussy the way I had wanted to kiss her mouth, forcefully and with unabashed passion.

The flesh beneath the material was so wonderfully spongy and responsive to the fat tongue I slathered over it. I heard my mom cry out softly and felt her fingers dig into my scalp through her skirt.

My eager fingers reached up beside my mouth and fumbled with the edge of her panties. If I could just hook my fingers beneath the elastic I could peel it back and expose her hot cunt to my salivating mouth.

"Finn," she gasped and then, pushing down more forcefully on my head, "Finn, stop, baby."

It was my turn to groan as she slipped away from me like a petal on the breeze. I was on my knees, head downcast as her long skirt slipped over me and left me feeling cool and exposed.

"Oh God, Finn. I'm sorry," My mom was covering her mouth, her elbows pressing her delectable breasts flat.

"Sorry? Why?" I gave her a confused look.

"It's just been so long, and I no man since your father..." I could see tears forming in the rim under her eyes.

"Hey," I stood up and went to her side, "Hey. Hey. Relax. It's okay."

"It's not, Finn. What we were doing was wrong. I led you on. I'm sorry. Maybe it's because you look like your dad."

I laughed at this and gave her a hug, saying, "Mom, I look nothing like dad. He was a pasty Irishman." I offered her my tanned arm as proof. "If I look like anyone, I look like you. I don't think that's what this is, mom."

"What is it then?" She asked slightly breathless as I hovered over her, my mouth just inches from hers.

"I don't know,"

"I..."

"No, let me finish. All I know is that I want you more than I have ever wanted anyone. I'm incredibly attracted to you, mom, and I think you are to me."

"But it's wrong."

"Mom, I have been lusting after you since I hit puberty. If it is wrong then it's not our fault, we can't help the way we feel. We can't be blamed for acting on feelings this strong, not if we're not hurting anyone."

"I don't know, Finn," her slim body shifted in my arms.

"I already love you. You are also the most beautiful woman in the world. I want you so bad and I can see you need to be loved, mom. Let me love you." The words all came tumbling out as I held her fragile little body close to me.

"We can't" she began but I cut her off with another kiss.

Her eyes flared wide, then gently closed like feathers drifting to the ground. I pushed my tongue forcefully into her mouth. The stiff resistance melted under the heat of my assault and I felt my mom's tongue move to meet mine. It writhed like an eel disturbed from the depths. It was strong and lithe and tried to curl itself around mine.

When I broke the kiss my mom was panting heavily, her cheeks flushed and her pebbled nipples jabbing into me.

Her lips moved, but no sound came out. Just to be certain I placed a finger over them to silence any further protest. Then I held up the robot again.

"It's a game, mom. Just a beautiful game," I said through kisses I drew up her neck and along her jaw. As she rubbed her head, cat-like, into my affections I tapped the button of the robot.

"Find...color...gol..."

"Color...gre..."

"Color...yell..."

I kept cycling through the colors until it finally announced, "Find... color... pink."

My mom's eyes opened again, their depthless black pools alive with nervous energy. I grinned wolfishly and tossed the robot aside before wrapping one arm possessively around her middle. Face on to her, I stooped, my hand frantically tugging at the folds of her skirt, hiking it up. I kissed erratically across her chest. More by chance than by design one of her nipples popped into my mouth and I sucked down hard just as my hand found its way under her skirt and began climbing up her smooth thigh.

Aware of her confusion and the fine line I walked, I moved quickly. My hand arrowed a path under her skirt, past her panties and then my hand turned, fingers dipping under the waistband. I could not help biting down with sharp teeth on her nipple as I felt the thick, coarse hair covering her mound entwining my fingers. My mom gasped out in a mix of pleasure and pain, but when her hands grabbed me they pulled my face hard into her chest.

My fingers dove down until they found her groove, then it was like a waterpark ride bottoming out at the end of a slide. My fingers seemed to hiss across a liquid surface, slowing and sinking into mushy flesh. My mom's inner pink folds were so drenched for me. I let out a low growl in the back of my throat.

Desperately I rubbed into her slit. The elastic of her panties fought and constrained me, my hand beat like a trapped bird against its confines. Finally, frustrated and boiling over with excitement, I ripped my hand free, snapping her panties back into place, before grabbing her rudely under the arms. I hoisted her slender frame and carried her easily over to where four small desks were pushed together in a group.

She said nothing as I laid her out gently across the desks, kicking two of the chairs out of the way.

"Finn," she breathed, as I took her ankles and hoisted them up so that her legs were pointed straight to the ceiling and pressed to my chest. But she did not stop me as I bustled her puffed-up skirt out of the way and reached my hands under the material, taking hold of her panties.

"Ah!" She cried as I dragged the small blue bundle out from under her ass and up her legs. I pulled them up until I could slip one foot through a loop. Then, with her panties still dangling from one ankle, I pushed her legs down and apart. Her face was a mix of desire and uncertainty. Her voluminous skirts had bunched around her hips and groin and these I picked up and flung upwards until her bared sex glistened wetly before me, like a ripe fruit peeking out through foliage.

I took her thighs firmly in my hands and held them as I knelt between her legs. I stared hard at her vulva. She had a wonderfully thick bush of tightly curled black hair that ended just above an exquisite set of dark pink folds which glistened under the fluorescent lights over her classroom. Already liquid was trickling out of her entrance down the short distance to her tiny, pursed pucker.

She might have said something then, but I did not hear it. Instead, I dove face-first into her luscious pussy.

"F-F-F-Finn!" She aspirated as my tongue squished its way between fat folds of warm pussy flesh. I tasted her on my tongue, tart and completely moreish. It awoke a ravenous hunger within me and I buried my face deeper. Her juices smeared across my face as her pussy opened to me. I could feel her desire running down my cheeks and dripping off my chin.

My tongue delved into secret folds and prodded sensitive flesh with its tip. She let out a long moan as I drew a line up her slit to the apex of her sex. Her untrimmed bush tickled my nose as I bumped her clitoris with the flat of my tongue.

Lost in rapture, she squirmed her back on the desks as my hands traveled up her stomach. They found the barest swell of soft flesh where her small breasts were flattened against her chest. Her big nipples crushed like ripe berries under my fingers, I groped her while I sucked out the liquid that seeped from the walls of her peeled back sex.

While my hands clumsily massaged her bead-like nipples I lapped into her tender nook. I lowered my nibbling lips down until I was kissing her tight entrance. My cock stiffened painfully at the awareness that this was the same passage through which I had entered this world and now I was filling my mouth with its sticky cream.

"Oh, God!" She cried, back-arching, nearly tipping over the desks beneath her. I steadied them with an arm before bringing it back to paw roughly at her breast. I plumped the flesh in my palm, letting the nipple push between two of my fingers and then closing them like a vice.

My mom grunted in her throat as I lapped back up to where I felt a bulb of swollen flesh. As soon as my tongue touched it her whole body spasmed.

I don't know if it was because she had been so long without a loving touch, or whether it was the wrongness of being eaten out by her son in her own kindergarten class, but my mom was already primed to detonate.

I was so excited to have her mewling her pleasure before me that I could not deny her the climax she had bubbling just beneath the surface.

I sucked her clit into my mouth and tongued it rapidly.

Her hips bucked up into my face. Her leg kicked a small chair halfway across the classroom, sending the beads that were still on the floor rolling in all directions.

She buried her hands in my hair and pulled me deeper into her spread cunt. With her arms straight against her sides, her peaked breasts were forced together and up and I was able to knead more forcefully into the small mounds.

I laid my tongue out flat and slathered up and down over her quivering nub. I could feel my mom's nails digging into my scalp as she began to twitch and shudder.

Her climax hit her hard and fast. I was attacking her with broad tongue strokes, while my fingers pinched down on her fat nipples, when I felt her muscle control go.

The desks she was on started to clank and rock as her body shook convulsively. She took fistfuls of my hair and forcibly smudged my face across her liquid sex. My lips could feel her muscles beneath the fragile tissue cramp into tight fists of pleasure, release and then cramp again.

Her orgasm played out like a symphony. I was so zoned into her pleasure for once I could appreciate it like a true aficionado. It was not just the pleasant melody I heard but the sound of each contributing instrument. Her muscles were the string section, stretched tight and vibrating. Her cries were the woodwind, shrill and rising. Her nerve endings were the brass, trumpeting each blast of pleasure loud enough to deafen all other senses. Lastly, her heart played percussion, beating a rapid pulse which rose to a crashing crescendo.

At its peak every section played out loud, trying to outdo the others. It wracked her poor body and flooded my mouth with liquid. It rose, grew quiet for a beat then rose louder. Under my conduction it continued like this until her body could take no more. Exhausted nerve endings shut down and her body grew numb from overstimulation. As I licked the last few spasms out of her it felt like my ears were still ringing from the crashing finale, while she lay sprawled out on the desks, limp and gasping for breath.

"My God," she panted, "I never... I never..."

Sensing my window of opportunity was narrow, I moved swiftly. My mother, in her substantial afterglow, was still spread unselfconsciously before me. Her skirt formed a billowy band across her middle and flowed out beneath her still twitching body.

Her pussy and all the flesh surrounding it down to about mid-thigh was shiny with fluids. Her folds, slackened and much abused, were misaligned, and still unfurled around her entrance, as if in invitation.

I flipped open my belt, button and fly in a second and in the next was stepping out of them, naked. My cock stood proud, thick and well coated with the precome I had been leaking into my boxers.

My mom looked up at me through heavily hooded eyes as I positioned myself between her legs. I could sense her rising hesitation. This was the final level of indecency and I was still uncertain she had the nerve to follow through. I had no such qualms, I was committed now, for me there was no going back. I needed to take possession of her cunt, to occupy it and mark it permanently as mine.

With some effort, I bent my shaft down. It resisted like it had an iron rod at its core. As it kissed the soft petals of her sex I let out a groan. She stiffened slightly and repositioned herself on the desks. Uncertainty had returned to her expression, but I was in no mood to pay it heed.

In a slow, but forceful movement I stooped and shoved into her. I gasped at her warmth and tightness. Her sopping sheath resisted me at first, but I fed my cock into her inch by inch.

It felt incredible, tighter than girls even my own age. It was like trying to push through warm toffee. Progress was possible but slow and gorgeously warm and gooey.

As I docked into her I felt her sheath gripping me like a set of massaging hands. It was too much for my overhyped senses. Layer upon layer of arousal was stacked up in this single moment. There was her beauty, my love for her, the taboo of her being my mom, the wrongness of doing this in a kindergarten classroom, the age difference between us and, oh yeah, did I mention that she was my mom?!

I felt come boiling up in my balls. Though I fought it, it frothed frantically at the base of my cock, begging for release. Teeth clenched, eyes popping, I must have looked like someone who had suffered a fatal gunshot wound, as I tried to stave off my almost immediate capitulation.

"Finn?" My mom questioned, a little concern furrowing her brow.

"Shit," I grunted, "Don't move, mom. I'm really close. Just give me a second to recover. Stay still." I took a deep couple of breaths before adding, "Statue still."

"Oh God," she moaned, as she clutched the edges of the desks and tilted her head back. Whether she intended to do it or not, her slight movement on the outside had a catastrophic effect on the inside. Her vagina clamped down and wrung me out like it was applying a Chinese-burn to my dick.

"Fuck!" I cried, feeling the dam wall breach, "Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! I'm coming!" With that I threw my head back and felt every muscle in my body lock together like pieces of chainmail. What felt like a dizzy spell started in my head and prickled its way down my body until it detonated in my testicles.

"Ah!" I cried out, letting out other meaningless syllables as I felt the first blast of come explode out the tip of my cock. I was so deep inside my mom's tiny pussy I must have fired point-blank into her clenched cervix.

This was followed by a second and then a third blast of stinging hot come that pasted her internal walls. The very act of pumping my seed into my mother's unprotected canal seemed to increase both my pleasure and the volume of my climax. My body cramped painfully, contorting like a puppet with its strings tangled, as more and more thick come glooped out of me and filled my mother's already cramped passage past capacity.