The Statue Game

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Even as I convulsed and the last few blobs were wrung from me by her contracting sheath, apparently starving for all I could give her, my excess come seeped out between her stretched, sucking entrance and my still hard cock.

"Jesus, mom," I groaned, "I'm sorry, I couldn't... Jesus."

"It's okay, baby," she soothed, "It's okay." She sounded breathless and a little mystified at what she had just let happen.

"But it's not," I panted, grimacing slightly at the still slightly painful muscle cramps that still twinged in my belly and groin.

She gave a quizzical look as I levered my cock out of her with a sucking slurp. Her pussy leaked like a pot of spilled cream, semen running out over her ass cheeks and thighs, soaking into the skirt beneath her.

"You moved," I grinned, perhaps a little cruelly, as I mopped the back of one hand across my brow.

"Huh?"

"You moved when I told you to stay still, that's why I came inside you. You owe me a kiss," I stepped back and moved around the desks to her side.

My cock had lost some of its stiffness, so I had to take in my hand and lift it as it tried to wilt down to my thighs. I brought its flopping head up into the eye line of my mother. I watched her eyes widen as she realized my implication. Unwittingly a sliver of pink tongue darted out and wet her bottom lip. This gave me the confidence to push her even further in our twisted little game.

"A kiss," I growled, dangling my cock, still dripping with my come and her juices, an inch from her face. Her eyes darted around nervously between my cock, my face, the classroom, out the window to the still empty parking lot, and back to my looming cock.

I let the tip lower gradually. She did not flinch back and I let out another groan as it touched down on her plump lips. Come painted their brightly covered surface, smearing them with a wet sheen. Concern played across her brow and then, as I watched, this smoothed out and I saw her lips pucker into a soft cushion for the head of my cock.

"Yes!" I marveled as she kissed me with a soft smack. I felt something tug sharply internally, beneath my balls. She sucked at my tip, draining off our combined desires between pursed lips. The tug came again and I was astonished to feel a resurgence in my already spent cock.

When her lips parted and my cock sank into her hungry mouth I whimpered with the beauty of it. Those red lips contrasting with the white teeth which bit down just hard enough to mark my puffy glans.

She slurped my come and her juices off me with a growing need. I was astonished to see my cock move. It was like a boxer who had been given the eight count, slowly rising to his feet. Shaky and weakened from a near knock-out blow, but readying itself for another round.

"Fuuuuck," I breathed out as her lips closed around the hood of my cock and she began to suck on me in earnest. I looked down over my mom's tight little body. Her stomach was concaved from being stretched out on her back. Her breasts would have been barely perceptible, if not for the swollen nipples which begged for attention. Her pussy was still exposed, her bush glistening sleekly with wetness. My come had leaked out of her and formed a puddle under her ass.

Lazily, feeling like a God, I dipped a finger into the pool of white semen and carried a blob over to my stiffening cock. My mom's eye opened and tracked the finger as I lowered it and daubed a blob of the thick goo on the side of my cock. Her eyes widened as they met my challenging gaze, and then returned to my length. To my immense satisfaction, her mouth nibbled up the side of my shaft and gobbled up the come, before returning to suckling on my tip.

Grinning I repeated the action, this time with two fingers. The generous dollop I plopped onto the top of my shaft slid down my slick length and was lapped up my mom's ravenous tongue. This lithe muscle, in between devouring my come and fluttering over my sensitive tip, continued to massage the underside of my cock.

I shook my head, hardly able to believe how quickly she had brought me back to rigidity. When I ran out of come to feed her I stroked her taut body with the hand I wasn't using to keep my cock pointed down into her hot, wet mouth.

I found her breasts, plumping them and teasing her nipples to even harder nubs than they had been before. This started a wonderful humming in her throat that tingled through my cock.

If she had been uncertain before she more than made up for it now. She slurped at my cock like a melting lolly in the hot sun. When I had tortured her breasts long enough that she was mewling in the back of her throat, I slid my hand over her skirt, down her abdomen and into the forest of damp curls.

The raw skin of her pussy was so hot it felt like my fingers got scalded when I touched her. She cooed happily as I sank my hand into the forgiving flesh and alleviated her building tension with attentive rubs.

My fingers sought out, and soon found, the tight ring of muscle around her entrance. While she sucked on my cock I buried two fingers into her, curling them and massaging her silky interior.

My cock popped from her mouth as she gasped out her enjoyment. As I guided myself back into her welcoming opening I began to pump my fingers in and out of her. She was already slick with her own lubrication, but was made even more so by the residue of semen I had basted her with.

I could feel she was ready and I knew if I let her keep going my cock I would flood her mouth in a very short time. While that seemed like a very good option, I knew I had not yet done all I could to take ownership of her pussy. I may have filled it with my seed, but now I needed to feel it quiver its pleasure around me.

When she opened her big dark eyes to stare at her son, up the length of his cock, I pulled my fingers from her cunt. I loved how her surrounding thin membrane clung to me, forcing me to yank my fingers free with a gentle "pop."

As she watched, I brought the fingers up to my mouth and sucked off her juices, not caring that my own were mixed in there. I needed to have her taste on my tongue again.

Her nervous expression was gone now, all I saw when I looked in her eyes was need.

It made me chuckle and say, "Okay, mom. I'm ready again." She seemed reluctant to let go of my cock though and suckled at it greedily as I tried to pull back.

Finally with another audible pop I jerked free from her pursed lips. My cock was drenched with her saliva, and glistened in the light. It was perfect for shoving back into her pulsating sheath.

I moved back to between her legs, but this time I took hold of her skirt. There was no objection as I tugged it down. In fact, she lifted her ass so that I could slide it out from under her. I enjoyed a view no son usually ever has of his own mother, namely a close up of her dripping pussy and that tiny pucker of an anus.

When she lay back naked on the clanking desks I took in all of her flawless beauty. She widened her thighs, chewing her lip and eyeing my painfully swollen cock. Then I was back between her legs, my cock aimed at her center. I wasted little time directing my pleasure spike to thread her small aperture. This time, although I felt every inch of her incredible tightness, there was even less resistance. I plunged into her, forcing her flesh to part where it had seemingly cleaved together. She gave a cry and threw her arms back to tangle in her mass of dark hair which had, in all the activity, come loose and spread out around her like a cloak.

I was not just satisfied to be in her though. As I squeezed my way into the very deepest part of her, I slid my arms up her sides and under her shoulders. Then I was lifting her bodily off the table. She came willingly, still impaled to her swollen lips on my adamantine pole.

She was so petite it was almost no effort to hold her weight while I stood, legs apart, in the middle of her reading mat. We were eye to eye now, our bodies pressed together. I could feel her hard nipples jabbing into my chest. She looked so young and innocent in that moment I could not resist a kiss.

Our lips touched and I tasted a mixture of our flavors on her tongue. She kissed me back, shyly at first, but then with increasing ardor as I began to bounce her up and down on my length.

We did it slowly at first, working together to impale her repeatedly on my stiffened member. The angle was great, helping to open her up and letting me slide with even greater ease into her cunt. Her legs wrapped around my hips and I had my hands cupping her narrow, but firm ass cheeks.

After a couple of minutes I felt the strain and, still kissing and still humping, I carried her a couple of halting strides over to her bulletin board. I pinned her there, against a sign welcoming children to her class and a collection of laminated names. With her back to the wall, I was able to shove into her more forcefully. Holding her in place I moved my hips rapidly, pistoning my cock in and out of her dripping entrance.

She broke our kiss to let out a long moan that spoke of her years of loneliness. Then I felt her mouth move to the side of my head and I heard her heavy breathing, hot in my ear. She nibbled at my earlobe and then down my neck, kissing me as I fucked her as hard as I could.

My groin was slapping into hers, my balls bouncing up to smack her perineum. Her ass was coming back at me off the wall like a racquetball each time I pounded into her.

"F-F-F-Finn," she stuttered out as she jiggled uncontrollably under my onslaught.

"G-G-Gonna C-" Here her voice hitched and there followed a long period of silence where all I heard was the slap of flesh on flesh as I pummeled her pussy.

"-C-Coooooooooome" she wailed as her body convulsed in my arms. Her pussy clamped down hard on my cock and her arms and legs constricted me so tightly I could no longer fuck her. All I could do was hold her up as she shivered her pleasure up and down my length. She bit down hard on my neck, just above my shoulder blade, and I felt a little drool run down my back.

When I tilted her back she slumped heavily against the wall, her eyelids looking heavy, her slight bosom heaving with the effort to return air to her lungs. I grinned like a fool, incredibly proud that I had made my beautiful mom come so hard on my cock.

"Yes," she panted, "Yes. That was... wow." She went limp, trying, it seemed, to slip out of my embrace so that she could take a moment to rest, but I was not done with her. Not yet.

"Finn?" She questioned, sounding a little tired, as I pulled her close to me again and took a step back from the wall.

"I'm just getting started," I growled soft and low into her ear as I took a step back.

She let out a groan I was not sure was from pleasure or exhaustion. Probably there was an element of both. I carried her to her desk, a large white, plastic-coated thing that had a computer and a whole lot of printing and cutting she had been busy with earlier.

Lifting her off my cock, I dropped her onto her wobbly legs and swept a hand across her desk. The papers and laminated sheets poured onto the floor, as did staples and thumbtacks and a whole lot of other random teacher paraphernalia.

"Hey!" My mom protested, as I took her naked body by the shoulders and turned her towards the desk. She offered little resistance as I used a firm hand to bend her over to lay chest down on the newly cleared space next to her computer screen.

"Relax," I replied, "I'll help you tidy it up later. First I have to make you come again."

"Finn, I'm not sure," she started, then paused as I rubbed my slippery cock through her pussy and between her ass cheeks, up to her tiny asshole, "Not after I just, you know."

"We'll just have to see about that, won't we?" While I spoke I continued to massage up and down her crack with my dick, "Why don't we make a game of it? You do love a game."

"What are we playing for? You're already buying lunch."

"Fine, not lunch. How about, if I make you come again before I do then you promise that we get to play this particular game," and I emphasized my point by drawing a wet circle around her crinkle of an asshole with my dick, "Again sometime soon."

"Finn," she shifted her hips.

"No," I stalled her, "I know you, mom. As soon as this is over you are going to start second-guessing yourself. You are going to freak out and start telling yourself this was wrong."

"It is wrong," she said, lips mushed against her hand.

"So wrong," she repeated as I socketed the tip of my cock in the cup of her entrance.

"It's only wrong if someone gets hurt, mom. I love you. I love your body. I think your body loves me," I proved my point by sliding two fingers between her oily folds and pinching her clit so that she was forced to gasp.

"I want to keep doing this with you. Our bodies want us to keep doing this. They need us to. Can't you feel it? I don't want you to let sentiment and cultural conservatism get in the way of something this wonderful."

As I tried to persuade her I pressed more and more insistently at her cunt, feeling it strain to accommodate my girth.

"So," I spoke through gritted teeth as I felt myself slot into her and that tight, encompassing tissue wrapped itself around me, "If I make you come again, then I want you to promise that you will let this happen again. As I said, I know you better than anyone, mom, and the one thing you will never do is renege on a deal."

"Fine," she gasped as I slid all the way back in. She groaned at the satisfaction of having my cock fill her once more. I was surprised by how easy it was to get my mom to agree. Perhaps my cock was inducing the same needs in her that her pussy was creating in me.

"Fine, what?"

"Fine, if you make me come, we can," she panted out a little breath before she winced slightly and finished, "Oh God... we can do this again."

"Alright," I sighed, taking her small ass cheeks in my palms and kneading their firmness as I stroked myself in and out of her dripping entrance. "That will be just fine."

I felt more in control now, less lost to my animal desires than when I had her pinned to the wall. I knew now that this would not be my last time. If I could make her need my cock there was every chance I could keep this going for years, longer even, if I had my will.

I fucked her on her own desk with slow, carefully considered thrusts. It gave me lots of time to appreciate her beautiful unblemished ass, which had just the right amount of squish and jiggle to make bumping into it immensely satisfying.

While I worked I continued to massage beneath her, fingering the bud of her clit, still hard and still begging to be played with. Though I had begun this encounter shamefully, losing my control in the whirl of unexpected passion today had brought, I had mastered myself now.

I was the puppeteer pulling at her strings and she responded with exquisite precision. Sooner than either I or she expected she was huffing and puffing her way to her next climax.

Her legs shook, her ass wobbled slightly and her pussy gasped around my cock.

A rictus grin of victory overtook my face as I slammed harder and harder into her quivering cheeks. She was going to come and I was going to have my way. Of all the games we played today this was definitely the one to win.

My mom cried out, her hand moving off the desk to cover her mouth as she shouted her pleasure again. It must have been doubly wicked for her, to be fucked by her son brutally over her desk at school, in a room normally filled with her students. Perhaps that was why she came so readily again.

Suddenly her ass shot back into me. Her back arched, lifting her chest up off the desk where her tits had been crushed under her body. Teeth bared and head lifted, she made a whining sound in her throat as her body wound itself tighter and tighter around me.

The desk shook with each one of my powerful thrusts from behind and her computer screen wobbled dangerously close to the edge.

Then she snapped loose from whatever had kept her pleasure bound up all these years with a roar. She flopped forward onto the desk and shook like a landed fish as I punched the last few strokes of pleasure deep into her core. Her orgasm shook her body to jelly.

She was panting again, boneless in her exhaustion, sprawled out on the desk and seemingly incapable of movement. It only made me want more.

She was like a ragdoll when I slid out of her and flipped her over onto her back. Her chest heaved, her stomach undulated, her knees looked liable to buckle. Juices drooled out of her abused pussy. I admired her with grim satisfaction. I could hardly believe I had brought my mother to this condition.

"Fuck," she aspirated, "too much... been so long since I had... and with a teenager... fuck."

"Still not done," I chuckled, mopping my brow again. My body was dripping with sweat, but it was still wound tight and ready to uncoil.

"Can't... too... shattered. Leave me... to...die. Old...woman... here."

"Ha," I barked slapping her firm thigh, before gripping it hard and using it to pull her body to the edge of the table, "You're a beautiful, young woman. It's just been a long time since someone reminded you of that."

With that, I stooped down and slung her limp body over my shoulder.

"Finnley!" She squeaked as I tossed her lightly into a more comfortable position before bracketing the action with a resounding slap on her bare ass.

"Where are you taking me?" She said, some of her breath returning

"You have been very bad. Calling yourself old, trying to quit the game before it's over. You need to go to the naughty corner."

"I told you, it's not called that anymore. It's the 'contemplation nook.'

I snorted as I strode across her classroom, "I'm going to contemplate your nook."

"Finnley!" She squawked, both in admonishment and in surprise as I dropped her naked bottom onto the large beanbag in the back corner of her classroom.

Her small body sank into the big cushion with a whoosh of rushing beads and I really did take a moment to contemplate her extraordinary beauty as she lay there in a jumbled heap of limbs and loose hair. Standing above her I stroked my overly engorged member as I looked her over. This seemed to make her shy again and when I saw her start to curl into herself I grabbed her upper arm and stopped her.

"Never think you have to be ashamed to be naked before me, mom. You're the most beautiful woman I've ever seen," As I spoke I sank down to my knees in front of the beanbag.

"Oh, Finn," She replied, a glimmer of tears in her eyes, "You don't know how good it feels to be loved like this, after so long. I just... I just."

"Ssh!" I silenced her with a kiss, which she met hungrily. There was no doubt or hesitation left in her now. She was acclimated to this insane situation and I intended to keep her that way.

I leaned into her and she sank back into the beanbag. She hugged herself close to me, sandwiching my cock between our bodies, and kissed me like she was trying to draw out my soul from within me.

Then I felt her hand leave my shoulders and take hold of my shaft. This time it was she who guided my cock home.

"Yeah," She said between kisses, "Come for me now, baby. Come inside mommy again. Show me how much you love me."

"I love you so much, mom," I replied, as I began to slowly fill her once more.

My poor body was so wracked with tension from holding my climax for so long that I knew I did not have much more to give. But, wrapped in my mom's warm embrace, her loving kisses showering down on me as I slowly stirred her insides with my cock, I felt safer and more secure than I ever had before. I finally felt I could let go and just let the pleasures of my mom's body overwhelm me.

Without any more need to pace myself I began the last hard gallop to my finish. My exhausted mother could only cling onto me and whisper encouragement in my ear.