The Statue Game

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The excitement of it all must have gotten to her though because, as I rounded the final corner and headed into the straight I felt her body start to rise up to meet mine. She started to ride me, and together we found the pace that would carry us both victorious over the line.

Muscles strained to breaking point, my body frothing with sweat, I threw back my head one last time and cried out my triumph. Seering come lanced once more into her body. The contact of the thick spray on her tender inner walls was what brought her bounding over the line with me.

Her cry was hoarse and her body did not so much shake this time as it went painfully rigid as I speared another jet of seed into her. Her nails dug into my back and she screamed out the orgasm that ripped through her overwrought body.

Even after she managed to unknot her cramped muscles, I was still jabbing into her with diminishing pumps, little spurts of come still leaping out to fill her once more.

Both utterly spent, I collapsed atop her on the bean bag in the back of her classroom. My exhausted cock fought valiantly to stay erect, but gradually subsided and, finally, slipped out of her with a dollop of come.

We lay like that for a long time, clinging to each other like shipwreck survivors. Perhaps that was what we were. We had survived the loss of my dad, but we had never been the same without him. We had survived storms and setbacks and the constant fear that we could lose everything at any moment. The one comfort we had always had was each other and neither of us ever felt it more strongly than in that moment.

As I snuggled into my mom's body and gripped her tight I thought about how I was going to make her feel as loved as she made me feel every day. She was never again going to feel alone or have her needs go unsatisfied.

I was just about to drift off to sleep when I heard her mumble, "Don't think this gets you out of buying me lunch, mister."

"Fine," I sighed, "But don't let it go to your head. Technically you only won the first round."

"Oh yeah? Who won overall then?"

I bent my head to hers and began kissing a line from her ear, across her cheek, to her mouth. Between each peck, I spelled out, "I think we both did."

With that, I met her open mouth and, from the bone-achingly tender kiss she gave me in return, I knew she agreed with all her heart.