Part 05: The Steel Cage

Story Info
A short lesson and tables are turned.
3.2k words
4.03
11.2k
3
0

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 08/14/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

How did I get to this moment? Kneeling on the floor next to Master while he sat on the sofa reviewing his paperwork, my dick was in a metal chastity cage, and gay porn was streaming on the laptop in front of me. I was compelled to watch two Brazilian hunks suck each other before one mounted the other and started fucking. I was horny but the cage stopped my dick from getting hard, because if it did the pain was almost unbearable. I was learning to control my urges. If Master wanted my dick hard he would remove it from the cage.

"I need a beer," he said, paging through invoices or building proposals, the mundane paperwork that probably drove him to devise new methods of torture, like my daily routine of monitoring the health of my employer's website drove me to think about ways Master could torture me. I stood and went to the kitchen and returned with a cold beer. I twisted off the cap, handed him the bottle and returned to the kitchen to dispose of the cap. When I came back in to the living room he stopped me before I kneeled.

"How's it feel?" He grabbed the metal cage around my dick. "Answer."

"It hurts, sir." He tugged at the shiny cage. The pain seared through the base of my cock and spread to my balls and into my stomach.

"You know why you have to wear it." A statement, not a question. I remained silent. "You have to learn to control the little guy. There's a time and place for your erection. Kneeling here, while I work, is not the time." He paused to watch the porn. The top was pounding the bottom's ass and was yelling something I couldn't understand. He pulled out and shot a stream of cum on his partners back. "That's a healthy load. I bet you'd love to lick that up." He rubbed his crotch. His cock was hard inside his trousers. "Maybe you'll get a taste later."

He nodded at my spot and I silently knelt. I continued watching the laptop.

How did I get here? We met online after I had divorced myself from chatrooms. I had met a different guy, and it was a bad experience. Under the false pretense of meeting for mutual oral the guy forced me to suck and swallow his smelly cock and cum. I stayed offline for months, and when I returned under a new screen identity I met Master. We developed a friendship online. I didn't realize while we chatted he was interviewing me for this job. I came off as needy, and willing to do what it takes to satisfy my partner. When we met, he clarified what he wanted from me. And I willingly obliged. He could be cruel, and he could be violent, but he always left me feeling satisfied and appreciated. I can't say it was love, but I hoped it would come to that.

And if it turned to love? What would he expect of me? Would he insist I divorce or leave my wife to serve him? I couldn't do that. What would he do if I refused? I didn't want to think about the consequences. His occasional punishments were tolerable, but he was 6 inches taller and out-weighed me by 70 pounds. It was not 70 pounds of fat.

Lost in thought made it easier to stave off an erection as the streaming porn continued, now three men in a circle jerk that lead to one guy on his knees sucking and getting fucked by the other two. Again, the men were gorgeous dark-skinned South Americans without pubic hair and no tan lines. No longer lost in thought I had to fight back my body's urge to flood my cock with blood. I wanted to turn away but to do so would be met with anger. Anger always led to pain. Pain led to arousal and my cock would start to get hard. It was a vicious circle.

I stared at the screen but tried to think about other things. How did I end up kneeling on this floor? I was grateful it was carpeted, though my knees we itchy. My legs were starting to cramp so I shifted slightly to ease the pain. Master didn't notice or he wasn't annoyed by my slight movement.

I had arrived at the house on time to avoid punishment. I had brought in the bags of equipment he had instructed me to purchase. He spilled the contents on the floor and appraised the items while I had stripped in the center of the room. He unpacked the shiny metal cage, held it up and gestured for me to approach. I had been told I should let him assist me the first time I put on the chastity device, and I held up a finger. He asked me what I wanted to say, and I asked him, "Master, please help me fit this on my penis." He had smiled and said, of course.

He had opened a bottle of lube and spread some on the stainless steel round base. Handing it me he instructed me to slide my balls through, followed by my cock. Once in place he attached the cage over my shaft and attached it to the ring. Then he secured the parts together with a brass lock. He placed the keys to the lock in his pocket, pointed to my spot next the sofa. I had kneeled, he turned on the streaming porn, and he went to work.

And that's how I got here, I thought, but how long must I endure this? My reverie was disrupted when he stood and put his papers in a briefcase. He looked at the supplies on the floor, as if deciding what to use on me next. He picked up the enema bulb, and asked, "Did you clean yourself with this before you arrived here? Answer."

"Yes, sir."

"Then you showered?" I nodded. "And you cleaned and dried this?" He held up the bulb. I nodded. He smiled and dropped the bulb on the floor. "Let's see what kind of job you did. Stand up." I stood. He beckoned me to follow. We walked upstairs and into a bedroom. "On the bed. Ass up, elbows down." Once in position I felt Master's hands on my ass, pulling apart the cheeks, sliding a finger over my hole. Then his tongue was licking me. He held my cheeks apart with his rough hands and his tongue teased my hole until it was wet with his saliva. He slipped a finger into my tight hole. I started melting and could feel my cock hardening until its cage bit into my flesh. I moaned. Master's tongue was licking me again and then his tongue was probing inside me. I wanted to cry out. I would have cum all over the blanket but for the cage. My dick was alternately expanding and contracting. I was in agony.

Master stopped. He pulled me up and planted his lips on mine, driving his tongue into my mouth. I don't know what I tasted, but it was different. I had come to appreciate the taste of his tongue but this was different. Essence of me on his tongue, I realized, and my cock started getting hard again. I wanted to pull away, but I reached my arms around his broad waist. I wanted to rip off his clothes. The pain from my trapped cock was nothing compared to my lust for him. He released me and I let go of him. Staring into his eyes, without words, I begged him to release me from the cage.

"You did a good job on your ass. I'm going to enjoy fucking it. But you're very tight. So we move on to the next step." We returned to the pile on the living room floor. He picked up the package of butt plugs, unwrapped and took the narrowest one. A squeeze of lube, and once coated he told me to bend over. He gently slid the plug into me, another flood of desire and my cock pushed against the wall of its trap. He pointed to my spot and I kneeled.

After an hour of watching porn and struggling to keep my boner in check, Master closed the laptop and turned to me. "I want you to leave the plug in until you arrive home. Keep your dick in the cage until you get home." He took the keys from his pocket and placed them on the table. "Put on your clothes and leave."

I stood, started dressing and looked at him. He saw the questions in my eyes.

"What is it? Answer." He sounded impatient and tired.

"Sir, I want to discuss some things with you." I was buttoning my shirt, and moments away from walking out the door. Now or never.

"You mean have a real conversation?"

"Yes, sir."

"Okay, shoot. Let's have it."

"I need to know your endgame. I need to know where I stand, or kneel, with you. Your expectations for me. And can I have expectations of you? Do I need a safe word? Will we ever meet in public, you know, for drinks or dinner?" The questions flowed out one after another.

He smiled. "I was hoping you'd ask. It's time we discussed our roles. I'll be honest. I was afraid you were being too submissive, just taking everything I offered or inflicted without question."

"I have many questions."

"I see that. I will address all your concerns. Don't walk away from here if I haven't. And if you think of anything else, speak up. You're free to talk now. Let's say you're off the clock...and your knees. Are they sore?"

"A little. Mostly itchy from the rug."

"I can always do my paperwork in the kitchen and you can kneel on the hard wood floor."

"No, the rug is fine."

"First thing you should know about me, and you've picked up on this, I'm a bit of a control freak. I like things my way. It's probably why my wife left me. So, my expectations for you? Obey me, make me happy. If making me happy makes you happy? Win-win, as they say. You embrace the role. You haven't complained about anything I've told you to do. You didn't flinch when I pissed on you. You suck my cock like you were born for the task. You eat my cum and eat your own cum when told." He had the most wicked smile on his face. He knew my cock was struggling inside the metal cage. "You bought all the equipment needed to continue training you. We'll make good use of it. Money well spent." My money, I thought, but I followed his instructions and hadn't thought twice about the expense.

"Your expectations of me? You can expect me to treat you fairly, as long as you understand if I'm displeased I will punish you. Why? Because it turns me on. And it turns you on, too." Again the wicked, evil smile, and again the pain down below as my cock fought to break through the bars of its cage. "I'll direct everything we do when we're together. If we go out for dinner I will probably order your drinks and meal for you. I might tell you how to dress...when I let you wear clothes." He chuckled, took my hand and led me to the kitchen. He took 2 beers from the refrigerator, opened them, handed one to me clicking his bottle to mine. We drank in silence for a few minutes.

"Full disclosure," I said. He raised an eyebrow and swallowed more beer. "I've done some research. I've read that we should discuss our...encounters...after we're done. Like we're doing now."

He sat on a stool at the counter, motioned for me to join him. He said, "Are we going to review the events of the day? Is there a rating system? Nine out of ten if I make you cry but I don't leave a bruise?"

"No, sir."

"Gary. Right now I'm Gary."

"No, Gary, not to rate our performance, but to make sure we're both good with each other. You know, it would have been nice to know everything was cool between us after you punched my gut last week."

"Did I leave a mark?"

"No."

"Any lingering pain? Blood in your pee or stool?"

"No."

"Because I know what I'm doing. You crossed a line...2 lines, but you didn't deserve to get your ass kicked." I looked at his broad shoulders, the upper body and arm muscular, the thick thighs and calves and realized he could have floored me, knocked me unconscious, but had only knocked the wind out of me. "Any punishment is meant as a teaching moment. Pain can be a teacher, too. Like now, fighting the boner while you're locked in the cage."

"What about a safe word?"

"Pick one."

"Bertha," I said.

"Is that your wife?"

"No, I don't know who the fuck Bertha is, but someday I'll tell you why I chose it as my safe word."

"Okay, Bertha is the safe word. Good luck saying it if I punch you in the gut again, but you won't give me cause to do that." He finished his beer. "And we can have a touchy-feely moment before we part ways if you need to. If you don't feel the need, I would prefer not to relive the events of the day. I like to live in the moment." He struck a nerve. I'd been trying to live that way for years. "Now there are some things I want to tell you. If you're serious about this."

He went to the fridge and grabbed another beer, asked if I wanted another. I declined. He twisted off the cap and said, "Let's get comfortable." We returned to the living room. He pointed to the gear on the floor. "You should pack that up, and don't forget the key to unlock on your dick cage." I put the bondage gear into the black plastic bags and grabbed the keys off the table. He sat on the sofa and invited me to join him.

"Get a good case or bag for your equipment. It will be easier to transport. Also easier to stash. You have a place at home you can hide that from your wife?" I told him I had a small workshop in the garage with several locked cabinets. "Plan to bring it with whenever we meet."

"Will we always meet here?" We were in the 3rd of 4 model homes situated at the center of a new sub-division. All the other homes were under construction and I pointed out that none of the buildings had changed in the few weeks we had been meeting at the site.

"Construction has halted. Temporarily. One of our investors was charged with fraud a few weeks ago. We had to cease any work until we can...disengage ourselves from this asshole and find a new investor. Rather than waste these spaces I thought it was a convenient place for your training." That explained the absence of people working on the site. "Also gives me the opportunity to inspect the area and make sure we're not getting vandalized."

"So, eventually I might see your real home?"

"Probably." He took a long draw on the beer and set it down. "Listen carefully. You recall the first time we met, I brought you here, and I told you I own you?"

"Yeah, I can still taste your piss in my mouth sometimes."

"But you understood. You had a chance to cheat, and you didn't do it." I still didn't understand how he set that up unless he was GoalieX. "You must also understand this: I own you, and if it pleases me I will let another man use you." He paused to let that sink in. His eyes, dark as iron, intense as the white hot sun, stared into mine. "I won't let him hurt you, and you will not be offered until we're well into your training. But you are mine to use as I choose."

We sat in silence. "Just once I'd like to be in charge of you," I said.

He laughed and said, "You're off the clock." I leaned into him and locked our lips together. I drove my tongue into his mouth, tasting beer. I climbed onto him, straddling his thick legs, felt his cock growing in his trousers. I grabbed the front of his shirt, tearing it open, buttons flying. I ran my hands over his hairy muscular chest and down his stomach. I left his mouth and planted my lips on his left nipple, licking, kissing, biting. My hands unbuckled his belt and unzipped his fly.

I stood before him and commanded, "Stand!" He complied, his face a mixture of confusion and delight. I pulled his pants to his ankles tugged his briefs down. His cock poked at me, purple and full. I stroked it and fondled his balls. I pushed him back down on the sofa. Kneeling between his legs I took him into my mouth. My cock was in agony inside the cage but I thought, fuck it. I licked his head poking my tongue at his piss hole. I stroked his cock rapidly, squeezing and coaxing his slick precum out. I licked it off his dick, and while his taste was still strong on my tongue I climbed up the mountain I call Master and slipped my tongue into his mouth. We kissed passionately, like lovers who had been apart for years. I ground my hips on his hard cock, leaving wet marks on my pants. I returned to his cock, licking then kissing, then swallowing his swollen head. I slid him deeper into my mouth until I felt him pressing deep, and I swallowed him until his glans was in my throat and my lips wrapped the base of his shaft. His hands held my head and he pumped into me. I almost gagged, but took a deep breath through my nose, as he continued fucking my mouth. My hands found his nipples and I twisted them roughly between finger and thumb. He moaned and his hips bucked, lifting me off the floor as he shot his load into me. I pulled away so I could taste his hot cum in my mouth. I held it there as he finished, my mouth full of his seed. I pulled away from his grip and found his mouth, driving my tongue into it and sharing his cum with him. He accepted it, licking it from my tongue and lips. We embraced for several minutes, kissing like teenagers, groping each other's body. The passion subsided. I stood up. He lay on the sofa, his great hairy torso exposed, leg splayed, shirt ripped apart, eyes glassy and satisfied. I looked down at myself. Somehow, despite the stainless steel cage trapping my cock, I had cum and a large wet stain was spreading at my crotch.

"I'll send you the bill from the cleaner," I pointed at the stain. He smiled. I collected my gear and left him, knowing the next time we met I would not be given the same freedom.