The Steelers Win! The Steelers Win!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, they raped you. You didn't look too upset sucking Gary's cock while Manny's big cock fucked your ass."

She held back her anger. "He was not in my ass dammit. My ass is only yours."

He tossed down the paper on the table, "I thought I was excusive to your mouth and pussy too. How can I ever please you after you having two at the same time?"

"I didn't cum. I woke up once I felt Gary's dick inside of me. I tried to stop it, but they were not stopping so I did what I could to let them finish. I won't lie and say it didn't feel good but only you have given me an orgasm. We can try counseling."

"Janice, how can I travel in my job and trust you won't be fucking half the town?"

"One time in 10 Years. I wasn't thinking about the consequences and knew you were snowbound out of coming home. If you would have called that your flight was leaving after all..."

"Wow, suddenly it's my fault. If I had warned you then you would have not given in, or you could have had two quick fucks and be dressed when I got home. I lost my phone in the airport running to get home to my loving wife and my two best friends."

"Honey please, I know you still love me. Just don't do anything rash. I'm sure we can work this out."

"Rash, do you mean like me suddenly break our vows and fuck other women? You're fucking crazy if you think I could never forget Manny's cum dripping from your cunt. You and I are done and if tell anyone it was because of something I did I'll email everyone the photos on your phone."

"May I have my phone to call my dad and my car keys?"

"Here's the phone. I've downloaded the photos. The keys are on the hook by the door to the garage."

The tears stopped as her face fell in sadness. For an hour of excitement, she gave up a lifetime of happiness. As she walked upstairs to pack she leaned over and kissed his forehead. "I'll never stop loving you or wanting you back in my life."

His eyes closed seeing the darkness and the long road back to happiness. A half hour later he heard her hauling the big suitcase down. He started to get up, but she stopped him. "No don't. I don't deserve help from a wonderful man like you. Goodbye Jack."

He walked to the window and watched her dad Bill grab her suitcase and toss it in the trunk. She walked to the passenger door and started to collapse but her dad grabbed her. He helped her into the seat and turned to the house and shook his head.

Jack sighed, tossed his wedding ring onto the counter and, for the first time since he arrived home, smiled, "At least the Steelers won."

Epilog:

Jack split everything evenly and after the divorce stayed in touch with Janice's parents. She closed herself into her room for a few months waiting for Jack to change his mind. Her real estate career was waiting for her, but she had heard that the office knew about her cheating ways. Because she had a strong background in English she was able to get a home job editing romantic novels.

Pittsburgh Steelers lost in the conference final that year but made it to the Super

Bowl the following year playing the Chicago Bears in Miami. Tickets were hard to come by even in the nosebleed sections. Jack was surprised opening his mail and finding two tickets to the game on the 50-yard line. "HOLY SHIT!! He exclaimed. He looked at the note,

'Have fun. I wish it could be me going with you." Love Janice.'

Later that day, Janice's dad called him. "Hi dad what's up?"

"Well, you better sit down, guess who just called asking for your phone number?"

(New Ending)

"Easy guess Bill. Since I changed my phone number and told Janice to stop calling me I figure it must be her. I hope you never gave it to her. She has been bugging the hell out of me."

Bill hesitated, "I told her to give it up. I mean I wouldn't take her back and she's my daughter. She's always been impulsive but this time it came back to bite her in her ass. When she graduated college she ran out and bought a used car with her graduation gift money. It ran for a week."

"Thanks for the warning. Do you have any idea how I can stop her from stalking me? I've lost two women I've dated because of her interference. Somehow she gets their names and addresses and sends them photos of her and me during our happy times. The women didn't want an ex-wife bugging them."

"Have you threatened to get a restraining order or file a harassment civil suit?" Bill asked. "I mean she's my daughter, but she needs to get on with her life. Let Brenda and I try one last time to get through to her and meanwhile set up a restraining order in case we can't convince her to stop. We will stop by her apartment tonight and keep you posted how it goes."

"

Thanks Bill."

Janice was in the dining area looking at her wedding album when the door buzzer sounded. She jumped up thinking it might be Jack. Her disappointment showed when she saw her parents. "Oh hi. What's up?"

Bill walked into the kitchen and saw the wedding album, picked it up, and tossed it into the trash can. Janice rushed to get it out, but her mother Brenda blocked her. "This is going to stop right now!"

Janice froze because her mother had never yelled at her like this. "Mom please I need Jack back. I've apologized hundreds of times and I can't give him up." She sobbed and looked at her dad.

Bill knew he had to be tough, "Janice, your mother and I have always been proud of you. But now, the way you have harassed Jack, we are ashamed to call you our daughter. Jack has had it being civil and is ready to file harassment charges plus getting a restraining order. You need help and we are willing to pay for your therapy. But starting now you are to make no attempts of contacting jack. Do you understand?"

"But.."

"That's it, Bill," Brenda said, seeing her daughter wasn't understanding. "Unless you are stopping this now and are willing to get help do not call or stop by our house."

Janice suddenly got the chills. Her whole life had evaporated in her eyes. She felt dizzy and attempted to grab onto the table, but her hand slipped. Before her parents could grab her she fell hitting her face into the hard wood tabletop. She was unconscious when her body hit the floor.

*****

With the broken nose and head concussion Janice had to stay two days in hospital. They had given her a sedative to ease the pain and help her sleep when she had a nightmare of Jack shooting all three of them that night. "Don't shoot!" she screamed after opening her eyes.

But no one heard her, and she stayed silent as she thought back about what Jack had seen. For the first time she put herself in Jack's shoes and gasped. Jack had seen her body covered with passion marks when she was bare ass naked between two of his best friends. The guy's dicks and her sex were covered with the men's cum as well. It hit her like a freight train that there was no way ever that Jack could forget that sight. Her parents were right that she had to stop pretending about getting Jack back. It was over.

Jack heard from Bill what happened and hurried to the hospital. He still loved the bitch but hated what she had done. When he arrived, she was in the emergency room being worked on, so he sat and waited. He saw Bill walking towards him.

"How is she?"

"Thanks for coming. She's going to pull through but may need some nose surgery. She will be staying here for observation because of the concussion. Because she fainted causing the fall, we are going to insist she goes through therapy. I don't think she should see you until the therapy is over."

He saw the relief in Jack's face and knew he still loved her. "Jack, go now and live your life. Remember all the good things." We will take care of our daughter and maybe one day have a drink together. Goodbye son." Both had tears as they parted walking away and not turn back.

It took Jack almost a year before he met a woman he enjoyed being with. Nancy was a Marine widow who had suffered a loss that almost destroyed her. She too was afraid to be hurt and resisted getting serious. But the one big thing they had that brought them together was they both loved the Steelers. He was sitting in front of Nancy and her 5-year-old son Billy when the Steelers scored the winning field goal. Billy got so excited he threw his full soda cup up and covered most of Jack's Pittsburgh ballcap and head.

Jack laughed and turned to see the most beautiful woman ever. They both screamed together,

"THE STEELERS WIN! THE STEELERS WIN!"

THE END

Hope this was a bit better. Thanks.

12