The Step Mom Pt. 13 - Finally

Story Info
Day Two of "Nicky Boy: in charge...
1.1k words
4.5
3.6k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That awkward moment from earlier passed quickly. She was hoping he didn't notice, but she was pretty sure he did. He was looking at her lips, her mouth open slightly, ready to be kissed. She was still thinking how she was able to resist.

They got out of the pool and dried off after one more lap to wash off the excessive amount of body fluids. Julie reached for her cover up, but Nick stopped her.

"No," he said. "No more clothes for you today."

Julie shivered at the thought.

"Yes, Sir," she replied.

"Which will be especially fun when we go out later," he added.

That caused a huge tingle, almost a mini-orgasm, run through her loins.

"Oh fuck," she thought.

------

After lunch, which they ate while naked on the deck, Nick stated that he needed to go to the mall. Julie's pussy jumped at that announcement.

"Ummm, okay, when will you be home?" she asked, coyly.

"You're coming," he replied. "Naked."

"Ohhhhhh man...." Julie said.

"Do you mind cleaning up while *I* get dressed?" he asked.

"Not at all," she replied.

Nick helped her clear the dishes and went upstairs to get dressed. While brushing his teeth and all, he was thinking what he could have Julie do, while naked in public, that would push the boundaries and get her dripping wet.

Julie was just finished cleaning up as Nick appeared in the kitchen. He was gazing at her naked ass, still a little pink from the pool escapades earlier, and he felt that familiar tingle between his legs.

She saw him enter as she was hanging the towel over the oven door handle. She turned to look at him and ran her hands up under her tits.

"I have never been so wet," she confessed.

His tingle grew.

"Should we bring a towel for the passenger seat?" he asked.

"I think so," she replied.

"Go get dres... Ummm... I mean... let's go," he said.

"Let me grab my purse," she said.

"You plan on going shopping?" he asked.

She laughed.

"No, I guess not!" she exclaimed.

========

They stepped out the side door that led to the pool and made their way around to the driveway through the side gate. Nick grabbed a towel from the back of the deck chair on the way by. He went through the gate first, unlocking the car door, and Julie followed closely behind. He sat in the driver seat while she quickly made her way, naked, around to the passenger side door.

Locked.

"Nick!" she squealed in a whisper. "Open the door!"

He laughed.

"I have to put the towel down," he said, calmly.

He took his sweet time spreading the towel over the passenger seat, and eventually pressed the unlock button.

She pulled the door handle upwards and slipped into the car. Her face was flushed, her nipples erect, and her breathing was hastened. He could tell she was already very aroused.

Nick started the car and backed out of the driveway.

"Can I touch myself?" she asked.

"Sir?" he said.

"Can I touch myself, Sir?" she asked again.

"Just your tits, and tummy," he stated. "Nothing below the waist."

"Fuck," she replied.

"Later," he said.

The twenty minute drive to the mall seemed like an eternity, but Nick had her pinch and pull her nipples the whole way so at a least she was entertained.

Nick pulled in to the same spot they parked at when they were there last time, when she masturbated like a mad woman in the change room of The Bay.

"Okay, let's go," Nick said.

"What?!" she exclaimed. "Go... where?"

He laughed again.

"Not you, just me," he said. "You're going to be a good girl and sit here while I run in for a bit."

"Can I play?" she pleaded.

"Yes, but no fingering, and definitely no cumming," he instructed. "Can I trust you?"

She nodded quickly.

"I'll... behave..." she said.

Nick rolled down all the windows before he got out of the car and disappeared into the mall.

There were cars parked a few spots away but she was so horny now, she didn't care. She reclined the seat and ran her hands over her naked body, cupping and squeezing her breasts, pulling a the hard nipples, and squeezing her thighs together in an attempt to quell the ever growing ache.

"Oh God I hope he fucks me when he comes back," she thought.

Her hands slid down her tummy to her mound. She wanted to dive in and touch herself but she was enjoying the self-teasing so much she resisted.

A man and a woman about her age exited the mall from the doors that Nick entered. They were walking in her direction and her heart started pounding.

"Gotta hide," she thought. "Don't really want to," she added.

She lay still, keeping an eye on the couple as they drew nearer. The man turned to the right, but the woman course corrected him, pointing in Julie's direction.

"We're over here," the woman said.

Try as she might to avoid it, Julie made brief eye contact with the woman.

"Fuck," she thought.

"Oh no," the woman said. "You're right. We are over there."

The man went back in his original direction and the woman kept walking. She made eye contact with Julie again. She was walking directly to Julie's car.

Half way there, the woman realized Julie was naked, at least topless from what she could see from her perspective. She stopped at Julie's car and peered in the open window.

Julie had never been caught before and didn't know what to do. She covered her mouth, somewhat embarrassed and gazed at the woman.

The woman looked at Julie, who was now flushing, covering her vaginal region with her other hand.

"Do you want some help?" the woman asked.

Julie's eyes widened and her other hand reached up to cover her hand on her mouth, leaving her shaved pussy exposed.

Julie nodded affirmatively.

The woman looked over the car towards her companion and reached in through the open window. Julie spread her legs a little, inviting the woman place her hand between Julie's legs. She looked at Julie, seeking permission, and Julie nodded again.

"Fuck yes, please," she thought.

The woman covered Julie's mound with her hand, and her middle finger rapidly found Julie's wetness. She separated the wet folds and rubbed in small circles, covering Julie's swollen clit with wetness.

Julie gasped at her touch.

"Mmmmmm," she murmured.

The woman gently squeezed, causing Julie to moan loudly.

She teased her opening and Julie thought back to Nick's instructions "No fingering".

Well, technically *I* am not the one fingering so....

"Finger me," she gasped to the woman.

The woman slipped the tip of her middle finger into Julie, which pushed Julie to the very edge of orgasm.

"Shelly!" the man called.

The woman pulled her hand away.

"What are you doing? Let's go!" the man roared.

The woman looked back at Julie, shrugged, and sucked Julie's juices off of her middle finger.

"Enjoy," she said, winking and returning to her companion.