All Comments on 'The Step Sister Ch. 02'

by James_Ember

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
oldsage_1oldsage_1over 3 years ago

Little ruff and short but still hot and interesting add in the dumb assed soyboy ex and we have some drama to broaden the tail. Very good and a promising fantasy. Keep going I want to know how far you can take us. Lots of possibilities. Nice story line (I like that) not just hot sex. If you want to add a little complexity consider telling us a little more about the parents. What about his mother? Seems that Matt has a sensitive nerve regarding her...humm? Details! Flesh out the back story maybe a little about Mary's dad.

Keep going let's exercise that talent a bit. You got it, give! Your fans want more!

Cheers

SAGE

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Give us a break!

love your writing but, 2 stories not finished? I can see one unfinished, and working on it but it sucks when we go to the next story and get the same thing.

Rancher46Rancher46over 2 years ago

Really need to finish this!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJames_Ember@James_Ember
I'm just your typical body building, snowboarding, surfing, outdoors loving guy. I have been writing short stories and novels for years now and I finally decided to give my erotic short stories a place to call home. So I have been editing my stories and writing new ones in m...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES