The Step Sister Ch. 03

Story Info
Mary thanks Matt for what he did for her.
9.5k words
4.78
28k
49

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/13/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Step Sister Ch.3

*** Thank you Mistressveronicalove for the editing***

"Yeah, she's okay Dad," I said to my dad and Natalie over the phone. "Yeah the doctor said she'll be just fine, there wasn't an overdose or anything like that. The GHB just knocked her out and I got her here to get the toxicology screening and detox to get it out of her system faster."

As I listened to my dad talk about how pissed he was that this happened, I didn't want to tell him about how I beat Lucas within an inch of his life. I felt it didn't need to be said until the time was right, I felt we would cross that bridge if we ever got there. So I continued to answer his and Natalie's questions they had to put their minds at ease since they were so far away from home.

"Yeah they are going to release her in like an hour...yes I'll make sure she's okay and has everything she needs...no you guys don't need to come home, she'll be perfectly fine," I reassured them that they didn't need to come home for something that didn't even happen.

"Hey, Matt?" Natalie asked from the background of mine and Dad's conversation.

"What's up Natalie?" I replied.

"Thank you for defending and protecting my daughter." I could tell she was being truly sincere and really was thankful I was there keeping a watchful eye on her, regardless of hers and my secret arrangement.

"It's no problem, Natalie, I'm just doing what family does for one another," I replied nonchalantly.

"No..." she paused "I really do thank you, Matthew. You were there for her and stopped something potentially horrible from happening. I know we are all family but I also know I'm just a stepmother to you, but I know your mother would be proud of the man you were tonight because I sure am." Those words choked me up. I didn't even think of the potential things that could have happened if I weren't there. I only was concerned for Mary's health from taking that drug, I didn't even realize that she could have been literally raped by Lucas if I weren't there.

I collected my composure. "Thank you, Natalie, that really means a lot to me."

The rest of our conversation was predominantly discussing the logistics of getting her home and just making sure she had everything she needed but those thoughts of what could have happened to her weighed heavy on me after that. I knew that I was there to protect her from shit like that...but I wouldn't always be around with college and all that. I didn't like that thought at all.

After I got off the phone with dad and Natalie, I went into Mary's room to sign the papers for her release and took her home. She was still a little groggy so we didn't say much on the ride home or when I walked her to her room to lay down and get some rest. She was groggy from the GHB and I was groggy from the fact that it was 10AM and I hadn't slept much at all over the last 48 hours.

I helped her get into bed and tucked her in so she could get some decent sleep. As I walked out of the door I heard her talk.

"Matt?" she asked.

I turned around in the doorframe and waited for her to speak again.

"Thank you for protecting me." She stated, no grogginess and no slurring of words, I could tell she was 100% there when she thanked me.

"Of course Mary, that's what I do, I'm your stepbrother remember? Family always protects one another." I smiled back with another as I started to close the door.

"I love you..." she replied before I shut the door. I paused and cracked it back open.

"I love you too Mary." I smiled and closed the door.

.............

The next day I cooked Mary breakfast and brought it into her room early in the morning. I knew she wasn't going to wake up for a few more hours but I wanted her to have food for when she came to. I tried to sleep that night but I couldn't, I knew that I could be facing some legal action for what I did to Lucas, but I also knew it could be reversed around on him for what he did to Mary. By the time I finished making her breakfast, I knew what I needed to do.

After leaving her food for her, I hopped in the car and made the long drive across town to Turner Investments LLC, the primary company Lucas' parents owned. I knew Mr. Turner, Lucas' father, would be there as I heard nothing but good things about him being a very diligent businessman working nonstop hours.

After a 45 minute drive, I pulled into one of the covered parking spots in the parking lot of his building. I went inside and was greeted by a rather beautiful redhead receptionist.

"Welcome to Turner Investments," the redhead smiled at me "how can I help you today?"

"Yes Hi!" I grinned back to her "I'm hoping to meet with Mr. Turner about a personal issue."

"Okay! May I get your name and I'll phone in and see if he is available" she replied back.

"Tell him Matthew Wilson is here, the man that had the 'discussion' with his son last night."

She nodded and called Mr. Turner in his office.

"Hey Walter, I have a Mr. Matthew Wilson in the lobby requesting to meet with you. He said he's the guy that had a conversation with your son last night." Before she could even breathe after speaking I could hear the voice on the other end of the phone grow louder.

"Yes sir," she spoke "I'll send him right up."

She hung up the phone and directed me to the elevator and told me to go to the 5th floor and his office would be at the end of the hall.

I went through the elevator and made my way to the office door. I knocked to signal my request to come in.

"Come in" I heard a brazen voice say from the other side of the door.

.........

I got back to the house about three hours after I had left. I walked over to Mary's room to see if she was still asleep and I heard the shower running from her bathroom. I knocked and asked if I could come in.

"Of course! Come on in!" She said happily.

I walked into the steamy bathroom and there she was, behind the glass door, naked, soaking wet, just looking gorgeous as ever!

She turned toward me, showing me her beautiful breasts and curves of perfection. "Where did you go this morning? I woke up about an hour ago and you were gone, hit the gym early this morning?" She smiled at me.

I didn't want to tell her where I was or the events that transpired from my meeting with Soyboy's father, so I thought on my feet. "No, I just went out to run a few errands, went and picked up some more pre-workout and protein powder. That's why I left you breakfast since I didn't want to wake you, you needed sleep!" I smiled back at her.

"Oh okay! Thank you for breakfast by the way! It was perfect to wake up to!" she paused for a second "The only thing that would have made breakfast any better is if I had your head between my legs while I ate it!" She shot me a devious grin.

"So I take it you're feeling okay from last night?" I chuckled back to her.

"Yeah I feel great actually, the detox, sleep, and some food really kicked any sick feeling I had from that shit!" Her face looked a little more sincere. "I really do thank you Matt...if you weren't there last night..."

"Mary," I interrupted her before she could say anymore about the subject. "No need to think about the 'what ifs' or the 'what could have happened' scenarios. Lucas tried to do you dirty and I had your back, as I always have and always will!" I smiled at her.

"Well, I thank you!" Her smile started to grow a little more devious. "I have a surprise for you tomorrow to properly thank you!"

"Oh really?" I asked with a grin myself "What kind of surprise do you have in store for me?"

"I can't tell you, but I can tell you to be ready for some fun and dress nice, be ready by 6:30 tomorrow night!" She winked at me.

"Well then..." I stated, "I'll make sure to look extra good for you!"

"She leaned out of the shower and gave me a hard long kiss and pulled back slightly. "Well, it's not just me you'll be dressing pretty for...so be ready for double the fun."

"Oh, no shit?" I said pleasantly shocked.

"Yes!" she kissed me one more time, "Now get out of here, I have to get ready, I'm meeting a girlfriend for lunch!"

........

6:30PM

"So where are we going?" I jokingly asked Mary, who was driving us somewhere that she wouldn't tell me.

She just smiled and replied, "Trust me...you'll find out soon enough."

Now I felt I looked good in my pinstriped blue dress shirt, dark grey slacks, and my hair styled in my accustomed gentleman's cut. But Mary's looks completely blew me out of the water! Mary was wearing a super tight black dress that went down just enough to barely cover her ass when she stood. She also had on a pair of stiletto high heels, a beautiful gold necklace, and her hair was long, straightened, and shiny as ever. I knew that she said that I was going to expect double the fun tonight so my mind was racing with the idea of having a threesome with Mary and potentially one of her other gorgeous friends.

I reached in the back seat to grab a pack of gum from Mary's purse when I felt something in it. Something that I had to feel for a minute to figure out what it was. After that, I started to chuckle to myself as I pulled out the pack of gum.

"What's so funny?" Mary smiled over at me.

"So whatever we are doing tonight..." I paused to get her attention as I reached back and pulled out the object from her purse to show her. "Whatever we are doing tonight is going to be filmed I take it?" I laughed as I presented Mary's HD Video Camera to show her I knew what was going on.

She began to laugh, "Goddammit Matt! That was supposed to be a secret!"

"So tell me what's going on?" I chuckled back at her, "Don't tell me everything...but give me a little something since I found your poorly hidden camera!"

"Okay" Mary laughed glaring at me, "Yes we are going to film what we are doing tonight, yes we are going to have someone else to play with tonight...and No, you will not be disappointed at all!"

"Well then..." I replied a little surprised that this was all going to happen. "I'll stop asking and just enjoy the ride for the rest of the night!"

'Oh, you'll enjoy the ride alright..." Mary winked at me seductively.

...........

We pulled into a long gravel driveway in front of a rather large cabin. I could tell we had made our way upstate for the hour and a half drive into Flagstaff.

Looking around as the sun was still up before setting, I could tell this was a rather large piece of secluded land and the cabin was very pretty from the outside. My mind started to piece things together. Mary talked for days last year about a friend's cabin that she went to for a week. It was huge and secluded and she kept going on and on about how nice it was to get away for a week. I was trying to remember everything I could to figure out who was in that cabin. Who was it that she went with to that cabin? Mariah? No. Jessica? No. Danielle? No. That was when it finally hit me. Oh, fuck yes! This is Erin's cabin...oh this is going to be a fun fucking night!

As we walked up to the front door, I had to mess with Mary. "So...it's looking like Erin is going to be joining us this evening?" I started to laugh at Mary's shocked expression.

"How the fuck did you know?" She asked sincerely.

"You came to this cabin last year with Erin, it's her family's cabin...I just put two and two together." I smiled at her.

She began to laugh. "Man, fuck your memory! Well fine smartass, yes Erin is joining in on our fun tonight and I'm not going to lie, she's fucking stoked to have both of us at the same time!"

"Wait..." I paused, "Have you and Erin already fucked around before?"

There came that seductive smile and the devilish look in her eye. "Oh, we have fucked around a lot! But she's excited to get with me again and she's more excited to have a go at you after what I've already told her!"

Before I could say anything else, we were at the door and without knocking, the door swung open, and there stood Erin. Now Erin was a different image from Mary. Erin was only 5'1" and had much darker olive skin, deep dark brown eyes, and long black hair that went to the middle of her back. Erin was just as toned and curvy as Mary, but she was just a smaller version of her with B Cup breasts that looked amazing with her little frame. Needless to say, Erin was just as sexy as Mary in equal but opposite ways. This was going to create a fun dynamic!

"There you two are!" Erin shouted with one of her big smiles walking up to Mary, "I was thinking you two weren't going to make it and I was going to have to fuck my dildo for the night!" She reached up and gave Mary probably the hottest, most lustful girl on girl kisses I had ever seen. I could see Erin's carnal want for her best friend spark the same desire in Mary. After a good 20 second long kiss, their lips finally broke free from each other.

"Damn!" I said shocked as Erin and Mary looked over at me, "That was a sight to see!"

Mary chuckled as she stepped back for Erin to walk over to me. As Mary walked into the cabin, Erin walked right up to me she asked "What you think that greeting was just for her Matthew?"

Then she jumped up onto me and latched her legs around my midsection. I reached down and grabbed her ass to hold her up as she put her hand on my cheeks and pulled my face in for a kiss. The minute our lips locked, the realization of what this night had in store was going to be monumental. Our lips moved with one another as our tongues found each other and danced along with each other in that dance as old as time. I could hear small whimpers and moans coming from Erin as her attack on my lips and tongue continued to envelop my entire being it felt like.

She broke the kiss for just long enough to tell me to take her inside, and then she proceeded to kiss me, my face, and my neck as my hands shifted from just holding her ass to gently rubbing her pussy over the silk skirt she had on as I carried her in. Her moaning grew a little more pronounced as I slid my fingers back and forth over her clit.

She broke her moaning to whisper in my ear, "Up the stairs, first door on the left." Then she began attacking my lips and neck again. Carrying her up the stairs was all too easy as she couldn't have weighed more than 110 pounds soaking wet...and I was making her soaking wet by the time we got to the first door on the left, it was a huge master bedroom.

As we walked in, she had me put her down and she ran into the large bathroom where Mary already was and closed the door behind her. "Make yourself comfortable!" Erin shouted from the other side of the door, "But keep your clothes on, you don't get to undress, that's our job!"

I chuckled to myself and shouted back "Yes ma'am!"

As I walked over to the bed to have a seat at the edge, I saw the tripod up in the corner with the video camera mounted on it. I also saw that the red recording light was on so I knew this trip literally was only for the threesome and the threesome alone!

After about only five minutes of waiting for them, the bathroom door opened up and what I saw could only be described as visually orgasmic. There stood Mary in a black seductive chemise with thigh high stockings and Erin in red corset lingerie set with thigh high fishnet stockings and a garter belt. The look that they both were putting off to me was entrancing, to say the least. I couldn't even gather the words to describe it.

"Do you like what you see Matt?" Mary asked in her seductive voice as they both sashayed over to me slowly.

"I fucking love what I see Mary! You and Erin are absolutely gorgeous!" I replied with humble excitement. Though I can't lie...My cock was ready to burst through my pants already at what I was looking at.

"Good," Mary winked at me, "Because tonight, Erin and I are all yours, we are going to ride each other and fuck each other till the sun comes up, and there better not be a single orgasm left in one of us or cum left inside you by morning..."

Mary bent down in front of me to start kissing me, Jesus Christ how our kisses felt surreal. Once our lips touched and our tongues began to swirl, it was like nothing else mattered...time and space came to a screeching halt. Through Mary's persistent attack on my tongue, she reached down and felt the solid bulge in my pants and stopped kissing me.

"Erin," she said still looking into my eyes, "Do you want to see how big my stepbrother is?"

Erin immediately dropped to her knees and started to unzip and unbutton my slacks. When they were undone, she reached into my pants and boxers and gripped the shaft softly. As she pulled it out for her to see I could hear a faint chuckle coming from her.

"What's so funny? Mary laughed looking down at her.

"Nothing it's just that..." she paused with a wanton smile across her face, "I didn't know he was going to be this big!"

"Well, what are you waiting for girl?" Mary giggled, "I know you want that dick inside you, so start sucking it while I get him undressed!" Then as Mary started to make out with me again and begin unbuttoning my shirt, I felt Erin's mouth engulfed the head of my dick. But her mouth didn't stop there, I could feel her lips slide up and down my shaft, and with every push down she went farther and farther down, almost reaching the base. For a smaller woman, this girl was able to handle my dick with ease!

'Jesus Christ' I was thinking to myself 'I have Mary undressing me and Erin blowing me. They are both wearing the sexiest lingerie imaginable and this is just the beginning!'

As this train of thought was rushing through my mind, it was sidetracked by moaning the Mary was making as she was unbuttoning and kissing her way down my chest. I looked over her for a second and saw that while Erin was sucking my dick she reached up and started to rub Mary's clit slowly. It was making Mary moan more and more and start grinding on Erin's hand. As I saw what she was doing to Mary, Erin looked up at me with my cock still in her mouth, gave a little smile and a wink. I don't know what it was about Erin looking up at me, whether it was her deep brown cat-like eyes, the little smile she gave me, or the fact that we locked eyes while she was blowing me and Mary was moaning into my ear, but the combination of it all almost made me cum right there. Thankfully Erin pulled me out and started to pull down my pants as Mary pulled off my dress shirt as well as my undershirt.

Once they had me undressed, I reached up to help remove their clothes as lingerie always looks good on a woman, but with these two gorgeous women, their full beauty was without anything on. As I reached up, Mary playfully swatted my hand away.

"I told you undressing is our job didn't I?" Mary asked smiling at me. "That goes for undressing us as well!"

So I was forced to sit there and watch for a minute as these two amazing women were going to undress in front of me, gearing me up for what the rest of the night had to offer. So I leaned back and watched as the show unfolded.

Erin turned her back to Mary, and as she began to unzip her corset, Mary started to kiss and lightly bite down Erin's neck from just under her ear to her collarbone. I could hear faint whimpers coming from Erin as Mary's mouth slowly moved down her neck. As she reached her collar bone, Erin's corset fell to the floor and I finally got to see just how pretty Erin's body was. Where Mary was taller and had larger breasts, Erin had that darker skin and beautiful B cup breasts that fit her little frame perfectly.

Mary rotated Erin to face her, and as she turned, Mary slowly dropped to her knees as she pulled down the g-string that Erin had on. Erin turned her head to me and smiled, "Do you like my body, Matthew?' She asked seductively.