The Step Sister Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You look so beautiful tonight." I whispered to her. "I take it we are keeping the whole 'us' thing under wraps so that will be the last lover compliment until we get back into the car." I said giving her a smile.

"We can keep our feelings hush hush tonight...but I really don't care..."she replied straight faced.

"Really"?

"Yeah, you are going to be the best looking guy in this party tonight, and you are MY best friend. I'm proud of the things we have done today!" she said smiling up at me holding onto my arm.

"Okay so the compliments will continue, but I don't intend on telling everyone I'm tapping ass with my step sister just yet" I laughed.

"That perfectly okay" she chuckled as we approached the closed main front door "I respect your decision, because if I had it my way, I'd fuck you in front of everyone at this party." She gave me a wicked grin that sparked a fire in me.

Before I could reply to her gesture, the front door opened up and there he was, Mr. ThunderCunt himself, Lucas...

"Mary!" he said over excitedly "Oh my god, it has been so long, you're looking bangin girl!"

"Thanks Lucas" Mary let out one of her very obviously fake laughs "How have you been?"

"Good, Good! I've been good! Just traveling and enjoying the finer things in life!" The boy loved to flaunt that he comes from serious money.

His father was a stock investor and got lucky with his first major investment in a new online company called Yahoo. He apparently got lucky again with investing in Google, Apple and Facebook. We never knew how much his family was worth exactly, but seeing the multiple houses, cars and other businesses they owned, they were probably worth hundreds of millions.

"Nice!" replied Mary "Hey you remember my Step Brother Matt right?"

Lucas looked over at me acting as if I wasn't standing there that entire time "Hey big guy! Long time no see! I see you're still tying to get big...hey everyone needs a hobby am I right?!?!" he pronounced himself like a perfect pile of shit. "Get in here guys! Enjoy the food and alcohol, you'll see a lot of older friends here tonight! Hey Matt, there's Rachel and Mariah, you dated them right? Go say hi for god sakes!"

"Yeah I guess you're right, I'll go mingle with the common folk for now, Mary are you all good?" I looked at her easy going eyes.

"Oh I'll just go with yo.."

"She's Fine!" Lucas happily interrupted her, putting his arm around her, "Come along Mary, let me make you a drink at the bar."

As they left the foyer, I shook off my anger at Lucas and went down to give Rachel and Mariah a hug and say hello.

"Well well well, ladies you both seem to be looking great tonight!" I said to them hoping they would be cordial, our breakups weren't the most fun events, but they were still only high school dating relationships...nothing serious in the grand scheme of life.

"Oh my stars is that you Matthew?" Rachel sounded so shocked.

"Matt? Matt?!?!" Mariah said in disbelief.

"I haven't seen you ladies in so long, you both look great! How are y'all doing? How are the families?" I asked them, keeping the air light between us.

"Were great! God it's good to see you! You have really grown up since we last saw you, Senior Graduation? Right?" they asked.

"Yes! After that, I had my dad's wedding to go to and then school for the past two years. And last summer I spent it mainly with my step sister Mary. You two remember meeting her when her mom and my dad were dating!" I said pointing to the bar at Mary.

"Damn Matt! Mary's fucking hot as hell! She's your Step Sister? How are you not trying to date her yourself? She's beautiful...and last we remembered, you were never one to pass up a beautiful woman" they both agreed laughingly.

I was relieved that they were both friendly with me, it was actually really nice to see them and talk with them. It had been a long time since I saw them and it's always nice to reconnect with a friendly face.

"Very funny! I know she is, she's probably the prettiest girl I have ever met, no offense to you two beautiful ladies. But she is an amazing woman, time will tell if I act on anything or not. For now...I'll just play the protective brother card" I chuckled to myself.

"I mean not for nothing..." Mariah started to say, "You're a damn looker too so I wouldn't imagine it would be too hard for you to get with her...or any girl here for that matter!"

"By 'any girl here' I take it you mean you..." I joked back to her.

"Well...fucking duh!" she replied, making Rachel laugh, "You know I've always been down to fuck regardless of us having dated in the past!" Mariah was always one of the guys when it came to shit talking and crude humor. She always claimed to never have a filter and always spoke what was on her mind...which is probably why she scared most men off from her after we all graduated.

I laughed at her comment "Thanks Mariah! I'll remember that in case I'm ever down for it!"

As the party went on for about an hour, I mingled and shot shit with a bunch of old friends and acquaintances from high school that were there. A lot of them were those typical people that peaked in high school that can only talk about the good old days back then and how awesome they were in their sports. It was always entertaining to me to listen to that kind of bullshit because I still hadn't peaked by this time and I was actually excited to see when I would really peak in life!

As I was making my way back over to the Kegs to get myself another beer, Rachel came over to me and asked if I would step outside with her.

'Fuck, she's going to try and make a move or talk about the relationship we used to have.' I thought to myself.

"Sure Rachel" I said and we went outside.

"Look dude, I need to show you this..." she said as she pulled out her phone. "Me and some of the girls in there were doing a video of us all taking a shot for Instagram and look at the background of the video."

I watched the video and in the background as clear as day I could see Mary sitting at the bar talking to one of her friends as Lucas gave her another drink, looked like a lemon drop shot...but not without putting something in her drink without her seeing it. Then it showed her turn and thank Lucas for the drink and she took the shot.

"When did you take this video?" I immediately asked Rachel.

"About 20 minutes ago." She replied quickly, seeing I was growing more and more angry by the second. "I just noticed it when I was adding the filter to upload it."

I sat for a second...thinking, thinking about how I was going to handle the situation. I knew I needed to get her to the ER since I didn't know what he slipped her...probably some date rape drug of some sort but I didn't know how much or what kind it was...but I also knew he needed to be dealt with.

'Fuck him,' I thought 'I'll give him his later, I gotta get her out of here.'

"Thank you Rachel...please text that video to me! I need to get Mary to the doctor's for a blood draw." I said as I was walking back inside.

"Will do Matt!" She replied.

I turned back around, "Rachel, email it to me as well...and go ahead and post it to your story on Instagram...I need the video public."

"Done!" she reiterated "Now go get Mary checked out!"

I made my way to Mary, she was already acting slightly loopy.

"Hey brooooo!" she said when I walked up to her "You enjoying yourself as much as I am?" Then she leaned in a whispered "Or as much fun as we are both going to have tonight?"

"Mary look at me" I said.

She was having a hard time locking eyes on me as she was getting more and more loopy, whatever she took was taking effect quick.

"We need to go, it's an emergency." I stated boldly.

Mary, even though looped out of her mind, looked in my eyes and knew something was wrong.

Without hesitation "Okay lets go..." she said "But you're going to have to help me get to the car. I'm feeling pretty dizzy."

Just as I went to help her up..."Hey Matty Boy!" I felt a hand land on my shoulder, I knew that voice all too well, the Soyboy...

"Not now Lucas..." I said not even looking at him. "Mary and I are leaving. Go fuck yourself."

Apparently everyone heard me say that and the crowd got quiet in the house as they watched Lucas stand there being told to go fuck himself.

Lucas didn't like being told off in his own house. "Hey fuck you! You big dumb asshole! Get the fuck out of my house you motherless piece of shit!"

Subtle whispers through the crowd of people that actually knew me were in shock that Lucas would say that to me. They knew I didn't take things regarding my mother very lightly, and that on top of my already building rage against Lucas...the odds weren't in his favor.

Now...looking back on when this happened, I probably could have handled myself a little better...but I'm glad I didn't.

I turned around as fast as I could, grabbed him by the collar and slammed him into the wall. Before he could even let out a yelp or a plea for help, I pulled back and decked him right in the nose as hard as I could. The minute my knuckles hit his face, everyone could hear the definitive POP from his nose breaking and instant blood pouring down his face.

Everyone gasped in shock at how hard I hit him. His head rebound off my hand and hit the drywall hard enough to leave a dent in it.

"Matt what the hell are you doing?" Mary slurred her words to try and get my attention. But they fell on deaf ears at that point.

But I didn't stop there, I reared back again and nailed him in the face again and again, over and over until my hands were covered in his blood as well as my own from the cuts on my knuckles that his teeth left. His face looked like a bloody uncooked steak and he was completely unconscious by the time I let go of him with my left hand and he slid down the wall to the floor.

I took a deep breath to try and calm myself down. "Come on Mary, were leaving." I said as I went to turn around.

She was already unconscious.

"Mary!" I exclaimed as I tried to wake her...no dice.

I checked her pulse and her breathing...both were there but both were faint. I knew I needed to get her to the hospital and the Tesla would beat any ambulance by a long shot.

I picked her up and carried her through the front door. I turned around for a second to see everyone staring at me in fear and concern at what I had just done to Lucas.

"Just so you all know." I said "I beat the shit out of Lucas because he drugged my sister...it's all on video on Rachel's Instagram if y'all want the proof."

I looked at Rachel and nodded. She smiled and nodded back to me.

I put Mary in the car and sped like a bat out of hell.

To be continued...


12