The Step Sister Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Erin," I paused, "You and Mary both have some of the most amazing bodies I could have ever hoped to see in person!"

"Good!" Mary said before Erin could reply, "Because Erin is your thank you gift from me!" As she said that, she raised one of Erin's legs over her shoulder and pressed her lips and tongue to Erin's pussy.

"OH fuck Mary," Erin moaned as Mary began her teasing and playing with her clit, "Fuck that feels so good baby!"

Mary reached her hands up and slid them up Erin's abs to her breasts and started to play with them as she proceeded to eat her out. Erin tilted her head back moaning from all the pleasure that Mary was giving her, I could hear the faint licking sounds coming from Mary over Erin's growing moans and whimpers.

It was like blissful torture to watch what was happening in front of me. My sexy and lustful stepsister pleasing her gorgeous best friend right in front of me and I wasn't allowed to join in at all yet. But just as I was about to suggest for them to come over to the bed, something happened.

Erin started to grind her pussy into Mary's face more and more and her body started to move faster and faster like she was actually riding her.

"Fuck Mary!" Erin moaned, "Right there, yes! Stay right there! Oh, fuck Mary!"

Erin's body was grinding on Mary's face hard and fast now and I knew she was building up quickly.

"Fuck Mary!" Erin shouted, "I'm gonna fucking cum! Please don't stop! Oh, fuck! Oh, fuck!"

Mary kept attacking Erin's pussy as hard and fast as she could while Erin's body was grinding frantically ready to pop. Then Erin let out a loud moan over her staggered breaths.

"Oh fuuuuck! I'm cumming! Fuck I'm cumming Mary!" Erin shouted and grabbed Mary's head as her body started to convulse and shake from her orgasm rushing through her. Mary proceeded to lick Erin slowly as her orgasm slowly died down and I was in complete shock at what I just saw, but before I could even say anything, the show continued.

Mary stood up and Erin pulled her head down to kiss and taste Mary's lips with her juices on them. As they kissed and licked each other ferociously, Erin unclasped Mary's chemise. Once it fell to the floor, Mary's beautiful DD breasts were out for us all to see.

The sight of Mary naked with only her stockings and g-string making out with Erin only with her garter belt and fishnets on was such a surreal image to me. Though their heights were different, their bodies were so similar. Erin's dimensions were just a smaller version of Mary's. Where Mary's bust came out, so did Erin's for her little frame. They both had the same curves and the same toned bodies, but the turn-on difference was their skin differences. Where Mary was tan but still lighter-skinned, Erin's Mediterranean dark skin was such a sexy contrast to me.

Erin broke their kissing and pulled back, "Go lay at the edge of the bed next to Matthew..." she said fervently.

Mary walked over and sat next to me and leaned back onto her elbows. As she did that, Erin was already down on her knees pulling off Mary's g-string. Erin looked up at me again and just as we made eye contact, she winked one more time and then dove into Mary's pussy. The instant rush of pleasure made Mary gasp for air and arch her back viciously.

She reached her hand up behind my head and pulled my lips to hers. She began to make out with me as hard and passionately as she could. I reached up to cup her breasts and I could feel her breathing growing heavier and heavier. As Mary and I went at each other, I felt a hand start to stroke my steel hard cock, I knew it was Erin as she apparently is good at multitasking during sex. It felt so good and intense that I kept shifting my thoughts to other things to make sure I wouldn't build up too quickly. But I kept kissing and making out with Mary as hard as she wanted as she was in a constant state of pleasure.

She pulled back for a second from kissing and we locked eyes for a second. I could see the raw passion and lust in her eyes, but this was a little different from the normal lust she had before. This look was sexy, lustful, intense, passionate, but for the first time, it was really intimate.

But just as fast as the look happened, it was gone and she was kissing me with pure wanton. I could feel her body responding more and more and her moaning into my mouth was getting more frantic and louder. She started grinding her pussy up and down, matching Erin's movements perfectly. I could feel her hand grip my hair tighter and tighter as her breathing and moaning grew more and more staggered. Her body was grinding harder now and I knew she was about to cum but she kept moaning and moaning into my mouth as we kissed. She didn't give a warning or anything as she was enveloped in the passion of it all.

Finally, she broke free from our lip lock and shouted, "Oh fffuuucccckkkkk! God, I'm cumming!"

She reached back to me and started kissing me harder and harder and with every breath she made there was a moan following it. As she kept kissing me and moaning into my mouth, I could feel her grip on my hair settling and I knew the orgasm that was rolling through her was dying down. As it died down, I felt Erin's hand leave my cock and a more familiar sensation took over me. Erin shifted back to me and started to suck my cock again while Mary kept making out with me.

Mary eventually pulled away and smiled down at Erin. "Erin, I want you to hop on the bed and lay on your back."

"Fucking finally!" Erin giggled and hopped up onto the bed joyfully.

"Baby," Mary said to me waiting for me to take my gaze off Erin's sexy little body lying naked next to me. "I want to watch you fuck Erin."

"Oh my God please!" Erin shouted, "I'm dying to get that thing inside me! Mary hyped you up quite a bit!"

"Well then," I turned back to Mary, "I don't want to disappoint!"

I rolled over and moved between her legs. Erin's pussy was glistening from her juices mixed with Mary's saliva. I moved so the head of my cock was rubbing the entrance into Erin and I could hear her slight moans coming from her as it brushed across her clit. Mary rolled over and laid down on her side next to Erin so she could kiss her while I pleased her.

"Just go slow at first," Erin said with lust pouring out of her eyes, "I'm smaller than Mary."

I leaned down and kissed Erin slowly and whispered to her "Don't worry, I'll go slow, I won't hurt you."

I raised myself up and began to slowly slide inside. I slowly pushed in farther and farther, one in, two inches, three inches. Once I was about four inches in, Erin wrapped her legs around me and started to pull me into her faster.

"Oh fuck Matthew!" Erin moaned then looked up over to Mary "This is what you get to fuck anytime you want? Fuck he feels so deep!"

Mary smiled at me and looked down at my cock. She looked down and giggled to Erin, "Well, he's not all the way in yet. Pull him all the way in and let him fuck you like you said you wanted."

Erin had a slight amount of hesitancy and shock in her eyes when Mary told her that I wasn't all the way in. But she pulled her legs in more and pulled me all the way in until my pelvis touched hers.

"Oh, Fuck!" was all Erin could say as her breathing was staggered. For me, Erin was extremely tight, I mean rightfully so, she was a much smaller person than Mary. But even with how tight she was, her pussy wrapped around me like a glove and it was a feeling of pure ecstasy.

I slowly pulled myself out of her just until the head stayed inside of her and I slid all the way back into her. As I slid back in, I could see her take a deep breath and whisper into Mary's ear "He's the biggest I've had."

I laughed for a second and told her "That wasn't a good whisper Erin."

Erin and Mary laughed and Mary looked at Erin and told her "He's also going to be the best you've had as well!!"

With that, I started to slide in and out of her gently, slowly feeling her pussy grip my cock as it slid in and out. I could feel her get wetter and wetter with every stroke. As I started to grind slowly and gain more speed, Erin responded perfectly by grinding her body back into me with perfect force.

"Oh, Jesus Matthew!" Erin moaned tilting her head back in passion. "Fuck you feel so good!"

Mary reached over and grabbed Erin by the throat and pulled her in to kiss her. Mary started to kiss Erin like I was kissing Mary while she was getting fingered. As I kept picking up my pace and power with each stroke into Erin, I could hear her moaning and squealing into Mary's mouth.

I decided to shift my knees forward so I could balance in my legs and free up my arms for the ladies. I took one hand and started to rub Erin's clit as I kept fucking her harder and harder. I could hear her moans grow much louder as she broke away from kissing Mary.

"Oh my God!" She shouted, "Fuck yes! Oh, fuck yes keep doing that Matthew! O Jesus Christ that feels so fucking good!"

I used my other hand and slid two of my fingers into Mary and started rubbing her G-Spot, she was already a soaking hot mess from Erin earlier.

"Oh god damn Matt!" Mary moaned, "Oh fuck yes baby! I love it when you tease my pussy like that!" Mary started slowly grinding her body on my hand.

Erin grabbed Mary this time and they started kissing again. I was in ecstasy at the sight in front of me. I had my smoking hot step sister grinding on my hand as I fingered her pussy while she was kissing this gorgeous little tan Italian bombshell that I was fucking. I was in a literal heaven and I was using every bit of brainpower to not cum.

I continued my now aggressive penetration and clit working on Erin as she was moaning louder and louder and I knew she was nearing an intense orgasm. She was no longer grinding back into me as I was ramming into her with more and more force.

Mary could tell Erin was going to cum so she pulled back from kissing her. "Does that feel good?" She asked Erin.

"Oh fuck yes!" She moaned loudly. "He feels so fucking good! I'm getting so close!"

"Yeah?" Mary smiled devilishly at her "Are you gonna cum all over my brother's cock?"

"Oh yes!" she started to stutter from her nearing orgasm, "Oh fuck! I'm...I'm gonna fucking cum! Oh FUCK I'm gonna cum on your brother's cock!"

Mary looked up at me with that damn smile that drove me wild. "Make her cum baby!"

Erin looked up at me as well, the look in her eyes was pure lust and desperation. She was so close to cumming and she was desperate to get off. "Matthew you're gonna make me cum! Oh, fuck Matthew! Keep fucking going! Oh, Fuck! Oh, Fuck! Oh, Fuck! Oh god, I'm gonna cum!"

I continued to pound as hard and fast into her and work her clit as her orgasm was nearing. Then her orgasm rushed over her like a tsunami.

"Ohhhh FFUUCCCKKKK!" she screamed, "Oh god I'm cumming! Oh god! Oh, Fuck! Ahh! Oh My GOD!" Her orgasm was ripping through her. I could feel her pussy clench and tighten and quiver as she came, her pussy was trying to milk my cock for it's cum with death grip tightness.

As she came, I could feel more wetness around my hand and my cock so I looked down and she came so hard she actually squirt. That was a first for me as I had never made a woman do that before.

After about a minute of grinding while she came, I began to slow down my grinding and stroking in and out of her as her orgasm finally began to calm down. I looked over at Mary and she had such a look of excitement in her eyes. I didn't know whether it was excitement from being able to see me fuck her friend or the fact that I made Erin have a ripping orgasm right in front of her...but either way I knew then she was ultimately excited to be next!

As I slid out of Erin, she laid there breathing forcefully from what just happened to her. I leaned down and pulled her chin up and gave her a deep long kiss. She wrapped her hands around my back in response while our kiss seemed to last an eternity in passion. When our kiss broke free, she looked up at me and all she could faintly get out was "Thank you," and she pointed over to Mary, "Now it's her turn."

I crawled over to Mary and positioned myself between her legs, but before she or I did anything, Erin sat up and started to get off the bed.

"Erin are you okay?" I asked concerned if something was wrong.

"Oh god yes," she looked back with a blissful smile, "You just made me cum so fucking hard! I just need to get a drink after that!"

"Oh okay!" Mary laughed, causing me to chuckle.

"Yeah that felt fucking amazing!" she giggled, "But if am going to go round after round tonight, I'm going to need a couple drinks throughout so I don't feel too sore! I'm going to make a Whiskey Ginger, you guys want one too?"

Mary and I looked at each other and then back at Erin. "Yeah, we'll take one too!" I smiled back at Erin.

"Okay perfect!" Erin said sliding off the bed, "You two go ahead and get started and I'll bring the drinks back up and join back in with you!"

She walked to the door and turned around and giggled "Don't do anything I wouldn't do!"

Then right when she was out the door, Mary and I went at each other as we both needed it badly. We were kissing and our tongues were dancing together with more passion than we ever have. Mary wrapped her arms around me and held me tight as our lips never unlocked from each other. It was like we were both so hot and horny for each other that we wanted every inch of each other with the most severe wanton lust.

As we kissed heavily and our breathing intensified, Mary slid her hand down between my legs and grabbed my still rock hard cock. She moved it to the opening of her very hot and extremely wet pussy and I slowly slid all the way into her.

She broke the kiss for a second to gasp for air as I buried my cock inside her. I stopped when my pelvis hit hers so she could adjust to me inside of her. I was expecting to go to our normal hot and hard fucking that we have done but she had a different idea.

"Fuck me slowly baby..." she paused looking up at me, "I want to really feel all of you this time."

I simply just smiled softly down at her, leaned down, and locked my lips back to hers and I proceeded to slowly grind in and out of her. Going slow was not as an intense feeling physically as our normal sex style, but it was a much greater feeling for both of us. Our lips never unlocked from each other and our bodies slowly slid and ground with each other in perfect harmony.

Mary was moaning continuously as my cock slowly drove in and pulled almost all the way out of her. She wrapped her arms around my back again and pulled me tight to her. I could feel every bump, every ridge, every single inch inside of her as she slid along my cock. Us enjoying each other slowly allowed me to hear her staggered breathing even better, hear her moans, and whimpers clearly, I could feel her heartbeat in her chest as we held our bodies together.

I realized that she really wanted to feel not just the sex, but the intimacy as well. She wanted to really feel that connection with one another and I couldn't even lie to myself, I fucking loved it! The sex never increased in speed or pace, but it kept increasing with the passion in one another. Our kissing grew more and more, and our breathing grew heavy and intense. Mary's moans picked up more and more and were growing in intensity to an orgasm soon.

I reached up and slid my hand under her head, raised it up to hold her close to me as she gripped my body down to hers. The intensity of my cock sliding in and out of her increased more and more and she slowly began to shake slightly. I knew her orgasm was nearing.

She broke the kiss and looked up at me with those sexy fucking green/blue eyes, with the look of red hot passion in her eyes.

"Oh fuck baby you're gonna make me cum!" she moaned, not in a loud and erotic fashion though, but a quiet and intimate tone instead.

"Go ahead baby," I smiled down at her, "Cum for me sweetie!"

Saying that to Mary ignited her orgasm right then and there as it ripped through her ferociously. She ducked her head down and buried it into my shoulder and began to shake from her orgasm. I held her tight to me as her orgasm swept over her. All she whimpered was "Oh my god baby." She didn't moan, she didn't scream, she held tight onto me as I buried myself into her and held it there. Her erratic breathing was the only sound that she was making. I could feel her pussy contract and quiver harder than I had ever felt it before.

Finally, as her orgasm started to settle down, I slowly lowered her head back down to the bed and a look of complete bliss washed over Mary's face.

"That," she paused to take a few deep breaths, "was the most intense orgasm I have ever had!" She began to laugh, "That slow fucking got my body all worked up!"

Before I could say anything, Erin spoke sitting on the side of the bed.

"Damn that was fucking hot to watch!" She chuckled while still rubbing her clit.

"Were you watching us that whole time?" I laughed at Erin as I pulled off and out of Mary.

"Dude..." she paused to laugh, "I came in with the drinks like 10 minutes ago! You didn't know I was here?"

Mary and I looked at each other in shock and then shook our heads.

"Damn!" She exclaimed, "You two were in it deep if you didn't see me sitting right here!"

"My bad!" I laughed, "Mary and I sometimes get a little intense with each other and forget about our surroundings!"

"Alright," Mary finally chimed in after catching her breath, "last I checked, I got Erin off, Erin got me off, you got both of us off. So...Now it's time for us to get you off!" She looked at me with a deviant look, I could tell she had something in mind.

'What the hell is she thinking?' I thought to myself.

"Okay?" I said curiously, "What did you two have in mind? Because I know you two already talked about all of this!"

'What kind of shit are these two going to do?'

"Well..." Mary paused "Erin fucking loves doggy, and she and I have always loved sixty-nining with each other!"

'Okay, I'm liking where this is going!' I thought

"So I want you to fuck Erin in doggy while she and I are in sixty-nine position!" Mary winked at me.

"I'd love to do that!" I replied

"But the important thing is," Mary paused.

'What does she want me to do?'

"What's the important thing?" I asked.

Mary looked at Erin and they both had a lustful smile on their face.

"The important thing is," Mary stated again.

"We want you to cum inside me!" Erin said.

'Wait what?' I thought.

But before I could even say anything, Mary added, "Then I'm going to lick it out of her in our sixty-nine!"

"Oh, no shit?" I replied shocked and even hornier than I was before, "You really want to have a threesome porn ending don't you!"

They both just smiled and nodded at me.

I knew I wasn't going to last very long with everything that went on already in the first round of the threesome, I was ready to cum the entire time so I knew it would be easy to give them what they wanted.

Erin slid over to me and started to kiss me again and began stroking my cock. Mary came up behind me and started to kiss down my neck and upper back which was always a further turn on for me.

After a few minutes of Erin playing with my tongue and stroking my cock, she pulled away.

She looked at me with those beautiful brown cat eyes and that seductive smile and softly asked "Are you ready to fill me with your cum?"

Literally, at that point, all I could do was smile and nod back. My mind held the utmost control through this whole experience and now that Mary wanted me to fuck her friend and cum in her just so Mary can lick it out of her drove my sexual desires over the edge.

Before I knew it, Mary was laying on her back and Erin was mounted on top of her and they were already going at each other. I could hear moans coming from both of them as they attacked each other's clits. I stopped for a minute and just watched these two beauties go at each other, it was absolutely mesmerizing.