The Step Sister Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Watching them was short-lived when Erin raised her head and looked at me. With a more commanding voice and a jester wink, she said, "Get over here and fuck me, Matthew!"

I slid over behind Erin where I saw Mary going at Erin's pussy and moaning from what Erin was doing to her. Mary looked up at me and smiled as I leaned over and gave her a kiss. Then I tilted up and proceeded to eat Erin out, she tasted perfect. I could hear Erin's moans get more and more erratic as I slid my tongue along her clit and inside of her.

"Jesus Mary that feels good!" Erin moaned.

"That's not even me!" Mary giggled, "That's all Matt!"

Erin shot her head around and saw me going at her like a starving child, every drop, every bit of her juice I was taking in while devouring her sensitive clit.

"Fuck Matt!" Erin squealed, "God damn you know how to make a woman feel good!"

I looked down for a second to Mary and winked at her, she bit her lip and smiled back...knowing that shit drives me nuts.

I positioned my self behind Erin and gripped her hip and slowly slid all the way into her.

"Oh FUCK it's so deep!" Erin cried out, "I can feel you in my fucking lungs but fuck it feels good"

I started to slide in and out of her from head to base and her moans began to build. She knew what she wanted from this, she wanted me to cum inside her as I do with Mary.

"That's it, Matt! Erin shouted as my speed started to pick up.

"Fuck her baby!" I heard from Mary under her, "Use her baby, fuck her and fill her up!"

Erin overheard Mary and that increased Erin's want. "Oh my god yes! Fuck me, Matthew!" She screamed, "Grip my hips and fuck me harder! Fuck me, Matthew! Fill me the fuck up!"

I began pounding away at Erin, she was in a state of carnal need and I had to admit, so was I. I hadn't cum this whole time and now was my time to be able to cum in this beautiful woman so Mary could lick her clean. It was crazy, it was very porn like, and it was fucking hot as hell.

I kept pounding into Erin as hard as I could while she kept screaming and moaning. I could feel the pressure start to really build and I knew I was about to cum.

"Oh fuck Erin I'm gonna cum!" was all I could say with the whirlwind of passion and lust rushing through me.

She turned her head back to look at me with a deviant smile of hers and shouted "Yes baby! Fucking cum in my pussy!"

That was the last bit that took me over the edge, from the whole evening so far, the rounds of sex with both of them and now that last phrase...that was all it took.

My orgasm ripped through me like a god damn chain saw.

"Oh fuck! I'm cumming!" I shouted as I slammed my cock as far into Erin as I could go and shot rope after rope of cum into her. I could feel every drop of cum I had pouring from me into Erin.

I could feel Erin's response to me cumming as well because that final push into her led to another intense orgasm! "Oh fuck I'm cumming again!" She shouted, "Jesus Christ Matthew I can feel it in me!" As my orgasm washed over me and I shot every bit of cum I had into Erin, her pussy was clenching nonstop trying to milk my cock for everything.

As our orgasms finally started to die down, Erin dropped her head to the bed and I fell backward onto my ass on the bed in exhaustion. As I fell back and my cock slid out of Erin, I noticed that my cum was following right behind about to pour out of her. Mary shot her head up and started to eat Erin out again to get anything that would come out.

"Ohhhh fuuucckkk..." Erin whimpered as my step sister attacked her pussy. She licked and sucked as much as she could and Erin's body kept quivering from Mary's barrage. Finally, Mary pulled her head back, looked up at me, and opened her mouth to show me what she sucked out of Erin, a mouthful of my cum and Erin's cum. Erin tilted back on her knees and looked back down at Mary to see it.

"Jesus Matt!" Erin said in chuckling, "Thank god I'm on Birth Control, that's a guaranteed child right there!"

Mary closed her mouth and swallowed only to jokingly reply "Yeah, well now it's all in my stomach!"

I laughed at Mary's rebuttal, how these two girls were so smooth and nonchalant in this whole threesome was astounding to me. I wasn't about to let either one of them know that this was my first threesome but I'm happy as hell it's with these two women!

Erin rolled over off of Mary and once the overhead light shined on Mary Erin began to laugh. That made me look at Mary and made me start to laugh too.

"Oh dammit!" Mary burst out in laughter once she looked down at her body, "I'm fucking soaked!"

She instantly looked up at Erin, who was trying to stop her laughter to speak proper words.

"Sorry, sweetie!" Erin replied still chuckling, "When Matt made me cum, I squirted all over you!"

Still laughing, Mary sat up and moved to the side of the bed.

"I've squirt before from some rough sex..." she paused and looked back at Erin, "But I don't turn into a damn fire hose!"

All three of us broke out laughing at what Mary had just said to Erin.

"My bad!" Erin jokingly said putting her hands up in a 'don't shoot' fashion, "We can't pick our gifts...I'm a squirter, that's just who I am! Like it or leave it motherfucker!"

Mary, still laughing, stood up and started to walk to the bathroom.

"Well..." she paused at the door to turn around to look back at us, "If we are going to keep fucking through the night, I'm going to need to rinse this off. Don't you two start fucking till I get back! I don't want to miss the fun!" Then she closed the door behind her and we heard the shower water begin to run.

Erin got up and grabbed hers and my drink and came back and sat down next to me on the bed.

"Thanks, Erin!" I smiled at her, "You know these are going to be needed as the night goes on!" We both chuckled at the truth in that statement.

After taking a few sips of our drinks, I could tell there was a little bit of a silent tension in the room.

"Everything okay Erin?" I asked, "You seem quiet, you having regrets on what we're all doing?"

"Oh god no!" She laughed, "I have no regrets at all with this...low key I've always found you hot as hell and when Mary told me what you guys were doing and she wanted to surprise you with this, I jumped at the opportunity!"

"Oh okay!" I chuckled, "I'm glad you're having as much fun as Mary and me in this!"

"Not as much fun as Mary and you had by yourselves though!" She snickered back.

"What do you mean?" I was curious.

"Oh come on Matt..." she paused, "You know what I mean."

"Dude you two were DEEP in it with each other when I left you two alone to get the drinks!" she laughed, "Hell you guys didn't even realize I came back in the room!"

"Well..." I paused trying to get the appropriate words out, "Mary and I are really passionate when it comes to her and me."

"I know what passionate looks like, and that wasn't just passion bro..." she looked at me intently.

"Listen, Erin," I turned to face her, "I'll tell you what's going on but I need you to swear that you'll never tell Mary. It just doesn't need to be put out in the universe to her."

She looked at me intently, "Okay...I won't say anything. Go ahead."

"Look," I stopped to gather my thoughts again, "There's no doubt that there is an obvious connection between Mary. I know it's not just sexual and I know it's not just physical. She's my best friend, has been for years, and I know that she is absolutely gorgeous and our sex is amazing. Trust me, I already know we have all the pieces to the formula for a great relationship. I mean hell, we already love each other and are there for each other whether we are here together or in school."

"Then why don't you tell her that's how you're feeling?" She asked, "Because I know she feels the sa..."

"I don't want to know how she feels Erin," I interrupted her, "Just like I don't want her to know how I feel. We already subconsciously knew how we felt about each other...but it's like if it isn't put out there in the universe for us to actually hear, then what we're doing is just fun."

"But why? Why just have the fun when you guys would be so great together and you know that." Erin shot me a bratty look.

"I know we would be great together Erin..." I replied, "But her mom and my dad are happily married. If we got together officially and started seeing each other for real, then what would happen between our parents if her and I were to break up. That would probably tear my dad and Natalie apart, and if not, it would make Christmas and Thanksgiving really fucking awkward. But believe me, I think Mary is an amazing woman in every regard. She's funny, intelligent, witty, sassy, sweet, empathetic, fun, quirky, her sex matches mine perfectly, her charisma glows around her everywhere she goes, and when I'm with her...I feel like I'm at home. If that makes any sense."

"Look man," she replied, "There is a quote I've always tried to live by, and though it very infrequently has lead me astray...following it has made my life so much more fun and worth living in my eyes. Do you want to know what it is?"

"Sure." I smiled.

"Be willing to take a chance, because you never know how perfect something could turn out to be," she said, "I've lived by that quote for years and my life has been amazing so far, and I think you and Mary would be amazing together."

"I think so too Erin," I replied, "and it sucks because I do want that...I really fucking want that...but the cards just aren't in our favor with us being away for college and then our parents."

Just after I said that we heard the shower shut off so we shut up what we were talking about just as Mary walked out with a towel drying herself off.

"Okay so for the next round," Mary paused and smiled at Erin, "You don't have to do anything Matt, we're just going to take turns riding your dick and your face!"

After that little announcement, Mary dropped her towel and came back to join us on the bed as we began enjoying each other again for round two.

And I, in all honesty, forgot that Mary's camera was recording everything we were doing that night...including that conversation between Erin and me.

To be continued...