The Step-sister Pt. 04

Story Info
Choosing the option that appeals.
3.1k words
4.72
5.5k
7

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/09/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's Thursday morning, nearly the end of the week, and Lorraine announced that she needed to go into town to get a present for her friend. I suggested that we go together, have a coffee, then go our separate ways to do whatever, and then meet up for lunch.

She approved my suggestion and we were tidying up after breakfast before setting off.

Then, totally unplanned, totally unrehearsed, and totally by accident, we turned towards each other and bumped together: face to face, chest to chest, thighs to thighs.

Senses are instantly heightened. Her cheeks flush and her pupils widen, her chest rises as her breathing deepens. I feel a heat in my own cheeks and a thickening between my legs.

And suddenly I'm in a rush. Hands fumble to unfasten her slacks, I get the zip down and sink to my knees pulling her jeans and panties with me. Her hands are on my shoulders for balance as I drag her clothes over her ankles and she staggers as I grab the cheeks of her arse and press my face between her thighs.

I breathe in her scent, of her skin, of her pussy, breathe in that smell of sex. She grabs my head and pulls my face in.

I lick up, between her lips, up to her clitoris, flick backwards and forwards. She is so highly charged, so responsive that almost immediately she begins to quiver, her thighs, knees, tummy. Her fingers clench in my hair, pressing me even harder into her body.

I suck her clit into my mouth, hold it between my lips and alternately flick it with my tongue then suck it. The sensations quickly build within her and she starts to gasp and moan as her breath heaves and her legs shudder as her orgasm trips. I push her against the sink, hold her up using my head and hands as she becomes totally lost in the crashing waves.

Until the waves die to ripples then to nothing and her grip relaxes. I stand up, still supporting her against the sink as she recovers and her breathing calms.

Taking her hands I walk backwards, pulling her with me.

Stopping with my back to one of the kitchen chairs I quickly undress. No less frantic even though that initial rush of passion is over, my jeans and underwear quickly gone.

Lorraine's fingers grasp at my straining cock, squeezing as she pushes me down.

I land and she immediately straddles me, one hand on my shoulder, the other down between her legs still grasping me. She positions both of us and, for a second, I feel her rub my tip between her slippery lips then, with a grunt, she drops onto my thighs and I'm sucked into her wet heat.

She pulls at my tee-shirt, gets it up my arms and tosses it behind me. I lift her sweatshirt, push it up her arms, drop it, and, a moment later, her bra goes across the room.

She wraps her arms around my head and kisses me; a big, wet, sloppy, tongues fighting, lips sucking, breath panting kiss.

Then I push up with my toes and it lifts her up my cock, just a couple of inches, but then I drop my feet flat: not slowly, but one sudden drop.

'Ooooooohhhh.' Her head flies back, her eyes wide.

I start to flex my buttocks and my cock starts to move inside her, not much but enough. Her head flops forward and rests on the top of mine. I continue flexing, flexing, flexing, sometimes both cheeks sometimes just one, just a little variation, but still enough, her arms are still around my neck, squeezing, her head rolling from side to side, suddenly she tenses, feet pushing against the floor, a quiet groan.

And I start again, flexing my buttocks. My cock, still impaling her, moves inside her, just that little bit, but still enough.

She groans again, just once, and I feel a shudder through her bum then a spreading wetness over my thighs.

We stay like that for minutes, she still impaled, breathing hard. Me enjoying the weight of her body on mine, my eyes closed, the nerves in my cock feeling the tight wet muscles of her pussy still pulsing from her orgasm.

'Mmmm.' And she sits back, still in my lap, licks her lips. 'Nice.'

I flex my cock inside her. She smiles and starts to move. I shake my head and she frowns, stops.

I smile and push her back until she's standing.

I turn her until her back is to me. Guessing what I want she straddles me again, reaches back between her thighs for my cock. She guides it to her entrance and, with a sigh, eases it back into her body.

She looks down as she slowly sinks, watching as my flesh disappears into her, watching until she finally settles onto my lap.

Pulling her back against me I stroke her thighs, her tummy, her breasts, tease her nipples, the sides of her breasts, under her arms, back down to her thighs, then back up, constantly stroking.

Back between her thighs. My fingers find what I know is there. Fingertips rubbing up and down. I feel the first inch of my shaft under my fingers, the rest of me buried inside her.

I tease and stroke, fingertips in the wet folds between her outer lips, thumb flicking across her clit.

I start to tense my thighs, just enough for her to feel.

Can hear her breath beginning to rasp. Keep strumming her pussy, keep tensing my thighs.

Reach for a nipple. Pinch and roll it between my fingers.

Both hands teasing her, my cock pleasing her. Her pussy pleasing me.

Her head lolls forward and she squirms on me; her thighs squeezing together, her bum twisting in my lap, her heat on my shaft.

I feel a spreading warmth behind my balls, know I've cum, just a little.

She pushes her clenched fists out and her shoulders shiver.

She sighs, satisfied, spreads her arms and fingers wide. 'Mmmmm, lovely.' And climbs off.

The trip to town had been ok, with me only spending money on coffee and time on watching people.

We got back around 4pm, she with far more bags than a present for a friend and me with my usual nothing. We both went upstairs, me to change, she to unload.

I undressed and I'm walking across the room when I feel a tingling in my balls, now this is usually the presage of either, an orgasm or, as in this case, a raging hard-on. And there it is, for no apparent reason, a raging hard-on.

There's one of two things I can do here. I choose the much more appealing of the two.

I walk out onto the landing and knock on Lorraine's door.

Her door opens and, for a moment, she doesn't realise that things are not quite as she'd expected.

She blinks several times. Her eyes travel up and down my nakedness for those several blinks. Her mouth opens and closes several times during those several blinks.

Her eyes finally settle on my cock.

Then she grins. 'Weirdo.' And reaches out to grasp my throbbing shaft.

We stood there for a second, both of us looking at her hand wrapped around my cock. Then I start shuffling backwards. She has the option of either letting go, or following me, she, like me, chooses the far more appealing option. And follows me into my bedroom.

Then I undress her, in no particular order and not particularly gently.

Then pull her onto the bed.

She lands on her back with me kneeling beside her, my steel hard pole at right angles to my stomach: you know, sometimes it's hard, sometimes it's iron hard, occasionally, like now, it's steel hard.

Her eyes are fixed on it. I lean forward, just enough to touch the bulbous head to her lips.

Her mouth opens and her tongue laps at me, she tips her head to the side and I push between her lips, ease into her waiting mouth.

I lean over to get a better angle and start a gentle stroke. She sucks around me, the saliva quickly building.

I look along her supine body. Rub my fingers across a nipple, roll my palm over it, pinch it, squeeze it until she hisses around my invading cock.

I pull out of her mouth and bend to take the other nipple between my lips, nip it with my teeth.

She pushes her chest up, her breath still hissing as I worry at both nipples; pinching and biting at them until they're swollen and stiff.

Letting go of one nipple I trail my fingertips down across her tummy into the triangle of black hair, that extra bit further and my fingers push down between her open thighs.

I tease up and down her outer lips, she's already wet and I ease a fingertip in, rolling across the folds of her inner lips. Find her entrance and slide the finger into her, quickly follow it with a second.

Massage in and out, fingers reaching as far as they can.

Leave her nipple and nip my way down onto her stomach, pause for a moment to lick and suck in her tummy button before moving down until I find her clit.

Worm my tongue under the hood, flick and suck at her.

Remove my hand and shift around until I'm kneeling between her twitching legs.

I suck hard against her, press my chin into her pussy, my hands under her bum lift her against my face.

She starts to growl as her legs kick out then wrap around my back, her heels right up between my shoulders as she squirms beneath me, a hand on the back of my head pushing me into her body.

I wait until her legs drop and her body begins to soften, then I push myself up until I'm kneeling.

I lift her ankles onto my shoulders: her arse tilted back, her pussy waiting, my throbbing pole a hair's breadth from entering her.

Taking hold of my shaft I rub the tip up and down her slightly parted lips, pause, then push into her.

She groans at the penetration, her fingers pulling at the bed.

I watch her face, then start a slow fucking, long, purposeful thrusts, burrowing deep into her body, cock sliding in and out, grinding my hips up against her arse.

I lean forward, putting my weight on my hands, forcing her legs further back and tipping her pelvis up. It gives me a better angle; I can thrust harder, my hips slapping against her wet arse.

Her eyes are open but unfocused, her breath rushing through her open mouth, muttering under her breath.

One hand fumbles for then grabs my arm in a vice, the other reaches between her thighs, her fingers at her clit.

It doesn't take her long once she starts that and, very quickly, her head tips back and I feel her bum squeezing.

Her mumbling turns into a hissing growl and her muscles spasm as the fingers between her thighs blur then flick away to claw at the bedsheet.

I slow, I can tell I'm not going to cum, not like this anyway.

I let her legs down and pull out, she whimpers and half-heartedly tries to grab me. I bend forward and kiss her as she looks up.

I push myself away from her, a long string of saliva between us.

Then pull on her hip until she turns over beneath me.

I lay on her back, my full weight crushing her into the bed, my stiff cock pressing between her buttocks, her heat against my balls.

Push my face into her hair, suck on her earlobe, bite it.

She moans beneath me, pushes her bum up.

Kneel back up, my legs across the backs of her thighs I push my cock down, press forward to find the source of the heat.

She lifts her bum a little more and my shaft sinks into her slippery tunnel.

She groans and I drive my hips up.

Shuffle a little and drive deeper.

Now I can really feel it. This is a real trigger position for me, one I try to avoid unless I'm really ready to unload.

I feel everything. With every little movement, in or out, the nerve endings in my shaft seem to fizz.

With every thrust I can feel the walls of her pussy; the ridged roof rubbing against my blood infused cock-head and the soft underside of my shaft, and then my hard, swollen pole sliding along her soft clingy walls.

And almost immediately the heat builds in my groin. I start to gasp, to groan. I want to wait for her. But she knows what's happening, can sense it, feel it, hear it. She pushes a hand down under her body, reaches back and slips her fingers around my cock, I don't need it but it lets me know that she wants me to cum, and then her pussy starts to spasm, just a little but that, and her fingers, is the final straw and I too start to cum: I've no control over it, it's happening regardless of anything I do now.

Like a dam bursting the spunk jets into my cock, her fingers squeeze as she feels it pass, the thick liquid pulsing down, it's such an intense orgasm that I cry out and press forward, my hips jammed up against her bum,

Lorraine, her face pressed into the pillow, groans under my weight, one hand pushing at the bed head, the other still squeezing my cock.

Until, totally spent, I kiss her neck and roll off, still panting for breath.

She rolls onto her side, looks at me. 'I need a cup of tea.'

Coughing, I laugh. 'Now who's the romantic?'

Friday morning and she's leaving around 10. Her and her friend are meeting for lunch to kick off the weekend, then going to a spa for Friday and Saturday night before spending Sunday and Sunday night at the friend's house. Then she's travelling back to mine on Monday morning. Spending the rest of the week with me before heading back up north on Friday.

She's been up since 7.30 with that "I'm travelling today" itchy feet thing and is showered, dressed and packed, bag in the car, all ready to go.

I'd gotten up with the intention of getting a cup of tea and leaving her to it. But she'd come down and we'd ended up having breakfast together and chatting.

It's now 9am, we've finished breakfast and I'm still in my dressing gown.

I figured I'd get myself sorted and dressed ready for seeing her off, so I cleared the table and started filling the sink.

When her hands started pulling at my dressing gown sash from behind.

She got it undone and pulled the whole thing off my shoulders, dropped it to the floor.

I felt a hand on my arse and then she sank to her knees behind me.

The hand pushes between my thighs and cups my sac, the other wraps around my rapidly responding cock and begins to slowly massage me.

And, unsurprisingly, in no time at all I'm at full stretch and she's getting into a very pleasant rhythm.

She's got it just right; not too hard, not too soft. Long, smooth strokes along my shaft whilst slowly manipulating my balls in the palm of her hand.

And then she stops.

And for a minute I think that she's had enough.

Then I feel the gentle drip of something warm along the hard length of me.

A quick glance down reveals that she's dribbling what looks like oil from a small bottle. I smile to myself, the minx must have had it in her pocket.

I close my eyes and let her get on with it. What else can I do?

The dripping stops and her hand comes back.

Only now it really is a massage.

She spreads the oil with her fingertips, covers me from root to tip in a thin sheen.

Her fingers are all over me, slipping up and down, underhand and overhand, massaging just the head then sliding down the underside before long slow pumps.

And now she's not so much massaging me as fondling me; sometimes it's just her fingertips, at others it's her whole hand, gliding over every part of my oiled shaft.

What an exquisite feeling, it's turning my legs to jelly and I'm having to cling on to the sink to stop myself from falling.

And it gets better.

The oil is leaking down onto my balls and that hand now feels like a warm bath, slipping and sliding as it caresses.

And then the final twist.

Her hand moves, a finger teases, probes, then pushes up into my arse.

It offers no resistance to her long, oily, middle finger. It sinks in, all the way up to her fist.

'Ooooh fuuuuck!'

Now I really am teetering on the edge.

Every nerve is ready to burst.

The finger slides out then back in, rubbing up and down across my prostate. Pulls out a little, pumps in and out of my sphincter, right at its tightest point. A second finger joins in, twisting and stroking.

She pushes back in. Two, equally slippery, fingers ease through my sphincter, back towards my prostate.

And the stretch feels huge.

Then the final touch.

Those fingers press and rub across my prostate and my orgasm seems to bloom out from dead centre between my arse and my balls.

My knees nearly collapse, a red heat rushes up my cock and cum splatters across the cupboard door.

I groan at the strength of it and Lorraine yelps at the suddenness of it.

I'm still hanging onto the sink as she grabs at my shaft, pumping my length as rope after rope of cum hits the door.

And it keeps coming: It feels as though I haven't cum as much as this my entire life.

But eventually Lorraine can't extract any more and, as my cock begins to wilt, she lets go.

'Oh god, let me sit down,' I croak, and, managing to avoid the dripping door, I collapse to the floor.

Lorraine sits back, grins at me and says, 'Enjoyed that.'

Through the buzzing in my ears I realise that she's talking about herself.

I look weakly at her. 'Well if the intention was to leave me with something to remember you by then you've succeeded.'

She glanced at the door.

Starting to come round, I laugh. 'No not the door, definitely not the door.'

Lorraine moved, as if reaching between my legs, I wince, in a mock flinching way.

She laughed back and stood, looked at her oily hands and said, 'I'm going to go.'

I force myself to my feet, grab my dressing gown, and reply, 'Let me have a quick shower.'

Twenty minutes later, with a wave and a, 'See you on Monday.' she drove off.