The Stepbrother Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
alupine
alupine
213 Followers

"You didn't let me sneak out," he said.

"That's my thing," she said. "I like to take advantage of the walk of shame."

"What do you mean shame?" Mateus asked.

"You know when someone tries to leave before the other person wakes up after a night of passion?" She emphasized the last word sarcastically. "It's called the walk of shame. Marlon was doing that, but I caught him. I'm an early riser and my roommate Naomi sleeps around a lot. I talk to the guys... or girls, the next morning. Marlon was the only one that turned into a friendship."

"I don't have many women I'm legitimately friends with," Marlon said. He put his hand around her shoulder.

"How did you meet your husband?" Elaheh asked Cara.

"It was at a party. It's not a very exciting story though."

"Any party you attend is exciting," Mateus said. He took a sip of his wine.

"Then you tell the story," she replied with a smile.

"It was almost two years ago. There was a celebration that Fredrick Williams was having. He is a friend of mine and one of the executives on the ABS Network.

There were many people at the party from all sorts of shows, daytime, primetime, and even some affiliated merchandising. Cara was there promoting Figure magazine that the parent company of ABS owned. She was on the cover of the latest issue, but that night she looked even better than her photos. When I met her, I knew instantly that she would be my next wife."

"That's pretty confident," Elaheh said.

"That's what I like most about him," Cara said. "He asked me out within ten minutes of meeting me. I said yes, and haven't been disappointed since.

"That's not a bad story," Elaheh said with a smile. "The hot tub is starting to feel too hot." She set down her wine glass on the concrete and pulled herself up on the edge of the hot tub. Cara noticed Mateus staring at the young woman's heavy breasts as they heaved in the tight black bikini. Her olive skin was steaming in the cold night.

"I can adjust the temperature if you like?" Mateus asked.

"That's ok. The cold air feels good."

"Probably all the wine," Marlon said.

"I know, I'm feeling really buzzed, but it's so good." She drained the last from her glass.

"We should talk about your schooling," Mateus said.

"Ok," Marlon nodded.

"I will help you with college, but I'd also like to see you every once in a while. If you would you visit us here at the Crystal Palace every few months I would appreciate it and be willing to pay your college."

"I could do that," Marlon acquiesced.

"Let me get you some more wine," Cara said to Elaheh, grabbing her glass as she went up the stone steps and out of the hot tub.

"Oh you don't have to do that," she replied.

"No problem." Cara felt the cold air against her bare skin. She filled the glass with white wine and brought it back to Elaheh, but stayed outside of the water.

"I wish I took my phone outside so we could do a selfie," Elaheh said. "None of my friends are gonna believe I shared a hot tub with Cara Strom."

"We can take one later, no problem."

"I can't come during the school year though because of class." Marlon said, finishing off the wine in his glass.

"We can work something out," Mateus said.

"Would you like some more wine?" Cara asked, noticing his empty glass.

"I'll get it," Marlon said, standing up and walking up out of the hot tub to the bar.

"Please let me."

"It's ok, I can do it," Marlon countered. They both stood at the bar with the wine, facing each other. He reached for the bottle.

"Just sit back and relax, you're our guest and family," she said, gently putting her hand to his bare chest. Marlon flexed his pectorals and her hand shot back suddenly. She issued a small squeal of surprise from between her lips. Marlon grinned broadly and poured himself a full glass.

"Do that again," she said with a smile, putting her hand to his muscular chest. Marlon flexed and this time her hand remained pressed against his bare skin.

"How long have you had this house?" Elaheh asked of Mateus. "It's so beautiful."

"Almost six months."

"How much do you work out?" Cara asked as she grabbed his upper arm. He flexed, his impressive bicep bringing an immediate grin to her face.

"Every other day or so."

Cara marveled at how fit her step-son was. If things were different... Mateus said something to Elaheh, but Cara wasn't paying much attention.

"I'm sorry?" Cara said, her hand falling from Marlon's arm.

"I was telling Elaheh that we moved in six months ago wasn't it? I remember the sale went through several months before we moved..."

"Yes," she said with a blush. She looked at Elaheh who smiled sweetly. When she looked back at Marlon she suddenly noticed the tip of his penis seemed to have slipped out of his shorts. Her hand went to her mouth as she stared down at him. Then she heard a giggle. It was Elaheh.

"Marlon?" Elaheh said.

"What?" Marlon said.

"Sorry, um..." Cara said, pointing to the long penis.

"Huh? Shit, I was afraid that would happen. These are too short," Marlon explained, trying to push his manhood back up into the swimsuit. It didn't seem to make much difference.

"You're just too big," Elaheh said. Cara looked to the young woman, who was smiling her same sweet smile. Then she heard a clink and looked to her wine glass where Marlon was filling it up.

"I give up, they're too small."

"He's a foot long when he's hard," Elaheh whispered to Cara, as if bragging.

"Really?" She whispered back. "I don't think he gets that from his father," Cara said with a small smile and then a frown.

"I can hear you," Marlon said with a laugh. "What's with the whispering? Trying to tell secrets?"

"No secrets. Just talking about your junk in the trunk," Elaheh said with a grin. Marlon laughed. "Could I use your bathroom? Too much wine."

She grabbed a towel from a stack on a chair. She was having trouble standing straight as she dried herself.

"Let me go with you," Cara said.

"Ok thanks," Elaheh replied with a smile.

"Querida, let's talk first," Mateus said.

"What is it?"

"Come here," he said, indicating she should kneel down to his level in the hot tub. When she did, he kissed her and then whispered. "Do you like Marlon?"

"Uh, yes."

"It looks like you have good... chemistry. Do you think he could be the one we're looking for?"

"What do you mean?"

"For you... so I can watch."

"I-- wait? But he-"

"Would you be willing?"

She looked at her sexy stepson and then back to her husband. She was speechless.

"I'll ask him to think about it while you take Elaheh to the bathroom," Mateus said with a wan grin.

"Oops," she heard behind. She turned and saw the young brunette, walking up the stairs, one of the sides of her bikini bottom had come undone. She rushed to Elaheh's side, but nearly fell over. Cara had also misjudged how much she had to drink. She helped Elaheh tie the bikini, and although it was a little difficult because it was so tight, they finally got it tied.

"Sorry. I feel so stupid," Elaheh said.

"Don't worry about it," Cara replied. As they walked up the steps to the second floor, Mateus's question about Marlon was in her head.

They had a little trouble walking, so Cara linked their arms together as they used the hand rail.

"Elaheh?" Cara said.

"Yeah?"

"You said you and Marlon aren't together?"

"That's right."

"Then how do you know how big Marlon is when he's... aroused?"

"Oh that..." Elaheh giggled. "We're not together, but we've done things together. We agreed to still be friends."

"I see," Cara replied with a nod.

They entered the house and walked towards the restroom. Elaheh almost slipped again, so Cara helped her sit down on the toilet. The young woman began removing the bottom of her suit before Cara had even left.

"I'll be outside if you need anything,"Cara said.

As she waited, swaying slightly, Cara's thoughts went to Mateus's question again. Could his son be the one they were looking for? She had only met him a few hours ago. And he was her step-son, so wouldn't it be strange? But maybe because they had only just met... Physically he seemed perfect. She looked at the full wine glass Marlon had poured her and took a big sip.

What about Elaheh? It was quiet inside the bathroom. She knocked on the door, but there was no answer. She opened it, to find the bosomy brunette asleep on the toilet. It looked like she had managed to finish putting the suit back on (halfway), before she fell asleep. Cara helped Elaheh with the other side, before touching her shoulder to wake her.

"Are you ok?" Cara asked.

"Yeah, I'm just so tired."

"You want to get some water before we go back out?"

"No. Could I just lay down somewhere?" Elaheh asked, adjusting her breasts in the tight bikini.

"You can sleep in Courtney's room," Cara said. "It's the last bedroom on the right."

Elaheh wobbled a bit as she walked.

"Let me help," Cara said. She grabbed the towel and held it around Elaheh's body when she noticed her hard nipples and goose bumps.

"I don't feel drunk," she said, holding the towel loosely around herself.

"Don't worry about it," she said. "You sure you're alright?" She opened the bedroom door and let her in.

"Yeah, I just want to rest my eyes for a bit," she replied. The walls were white except for one that was all glass and looked out onto the pool and hot tub. Cara took the towel and laid it on the footboard. She then tucked Elaheh's voluptuous frame beneath the covers. The young women's eyes were closed before her head had even touched the pillow.

"Are you asleep?" Cara asked. There was no response. "Sweet dreams," Cara said, brushing the hair out of Elaheh's closed eyes. "We'll take that selfie when you wake up." She looked at her wine glass, half full, and finished it. Then she closed the blinds to the room and closed the bedroom door behind her as she left, walking back slowly to the hot tub.

When she reached the bottom of the stairs Cara looked at the men in the hot tub, but the steam obscured their expressions. She was a little nervous, but she hoped Marlon would say yes to their 'indecent' proposal. She walked past the pool and across the hot tub stairs into the water. She immediately noticed Marlon frowning. Cara suddenly wasn't so sure of herself.

"Did you ask him?" She asked Mateus.

"Yes, I don't think-"

"Cara is this your idea or his?" Marlon asked, interrupting her husband.

"My idea? Did you explain?" She asked Mateus.

"Yes I did, I-"

"Shutup," Marlon said, interrupting him again. "What he's asking... I want to hear it from you," he said to Cara.

"M-Marlon you don't have to. But I-I like you and I thought that we could be together. You see I- I mean Mateus, wants to watch me and another man have... sex. I thought, I mean we thought, you could be that man. Maybe we've had too much wine, but I thought it might work. We're getting along, and we've tried to find other men, but you're his son, and you and I seem... I don't know, you're attractive, and I like you. And..."

Marlon came close to Cara, towering over her. She stopped talking, but stood tall. He began to pull her top off. She was surprised in that moment, and for a second held his wrist to stop him, but then her arms fell limp to her sides. She let him remove it completely, tossing it to one of the chairs when he was finished. As he looked her over with his lustful gaze, she was suddenly full of doubt. Her apple sized breasts were bare before him. Her gold diamond heart pendant necklace glinted in the pale moonlight. She was quite trim around the waist and her arms, legs and butt were toned as well, but not "muscular". She had a slight pear shape, because her legs and butt were a bit thicker than her upper half.

"Not bad," he said. His large hands were pressed against her hips. She felt helpless in his grasp, but also exhilarated.

"You want me to fuck your whore? Is that what you want Mateus?" Marlon wasn't looking at his father though, his eyes were locked with Cara's. She stared right back into his beautiful brown eyes. She wanted to not be afraid.

"No, yes? Maybe you aren't so sure anymore," her step-son asked.

"Yes," Mateus said clearly.

"Ok," Marlon replied. "Cara, you still didn't ask," Marlon said.

Cara's heart was racing. She felt scared, but also very excited.

"What?"

Marlon chuckled. "Mateus asked me to fuck you. If that's really what you want, I want to hear you say it." There was a pause and then she spoke.

"I want you to fuck me," she said softly, her voice wavering.

"Louder so your husband can hear."

"Please fuck me," she said firmly.

Marlon pulled down her bikini bottom and she stepped out of it. He tossed it onto the pool chair with her top.

"So... Dad. If you take care of paying for my college...," Marlon said, taking off the shorts he was wearing. "I'll take care of your wife." He tossed the suit up onto the same patio chair as before. Cara was looking down at his penis, but only the base was visible. The rest was hidden in the bubbling water. "Come here," he said to Cara.

She came closer, grabbing the back of his head and pulling it nearer. They began kissing passionately. When she pulled back she was breathing hard. She tilted her head down, looking at his cock as she began stroking it up out of the water. Mateus sipped his wine thoughtfully.

"Elaheh wasn't kidding," she said. The feeling of his size brought a smile to her lips.

***

Cara's eyes were closed, imagining the hung bastard next to her on the bed, as she put her hand down into her pants.

***

She grabbed the back of Marlon's head and pulled him close again. Their tongues intertwined between open lips.

It was already hot in the water, but now Cara could feel the area between her legs tingling. She was enjoying kissing this much younger man, and feeling his muscular body and equally impressive manhood. She took a breath and turned her head to her husband while maintaining the pressure of her body against his son. Mateus nodded his head approvingly. She smiled at him and shook her shapely ass slowly side to side, quickly drawing his gaze and a wide smile to his lips. She moved her body to give her husband a view of her hand stroking Marlon's big dick. She kissed her step-son again.

"How about you show me what else you can do with that mouth?" Marlon said. He hoisted himself onto the concrete lip of the hot tub, sitting and facing Cara. She spread his muscular legs, grabbed a hold of his dick and licked the head. Her eyebrows furrowed and she coughed.

"Sorry, chlorine."

"Wait," her husband said. He walked out of the hot tub and went behind the counter of the bar. Then he pulled out a bottle of water and unscrewed the cap. Cara and Marlon watched as he started pouring.

"Ah shit," Marlon exclaimed.

Mateus emptied the entire bottle of chilled water over his son's phallus.

"Fuckin' cold."

"I'll warm you up," Cara smiled. She pushed his cock against his muscular abdominals, until the curved shaft was down flat. The tip rose well past his navel. Then she began sucking on his large balls. The clean water had rinsed away the chemical taste from his brown skin. His genitals were darker than the rest of his body, like chocolate compared to cappuccino. There was also the contrast of her lightly tanned hand against his dark cock.

There was a popping sound as she pulled back, and one of his large testicles burst from her mouth.

"Oh yeah," he moaned.

"Much better," she said with a sigh.

She pushed her face back into his hairless balls and began placing the other one into her mouth.

"Suck dem nuts," Marlon said.

"She is very eager, yes?" Cara's husband asked.

"Oh yeah your bitch is well trained," her step-son smiled.

She was enjoying his dirty talk more than she thought she would. With her hand she stroked his dick while sucking on one of his large testicles.

Cara looked over to her husband, who was content to sit on a chair by the bar and sip his wine while she pleasured his son. Marlon had put himself in control, and she was enjoying the submissive role. The alcohol made everything easier, loosening her inhibitions, even though she already felt comfortable around Marlon.

His other ball popped out of her mouth and she pulled his dick down towards her lips. She looked at it for a moment as she noticed a gentle curve up from the base of the shaft to the engorged, dark purplish tip.

"Deep breath," Marlon smiled.

She smirked and then forced her head forward, until she felt the tip of his dick pressed against the back of her mouth. The girth pressed against her teeth. She was certain that if she tried any more, she would gag. She pulled back to suck and lick the head.

"Oh yeah," Marlon said, furrowing his brow. "Take it deeper."

"Give me a minute, your cock is huge," Cara said. She kissed his dick, just below the head. Then she started to lick up all across. She placed the tip of her tongue along his pisshole and teased the underside.

"Damn," Marlon swore.

"That feel good?" She asked. She thought she could tell by the expressions he was making, but she wanted to make sure.

"Yeah keep going," he replied.

She grabbed as much of his balls as she could with one hand, squeezing the large egg-shapped globes gently while stroking his shaft with the other hand. Her hand wrapped around the circumference, but her fingers couldn't touch. Her mouth and tongue teased, sucked, and licked his dark cockhead.

"Fuckin' little slut. You're really good at that." She smiled and continued. "Come on, deep throat it," he said.

"I'll try," she said. She opened her mouth wide and shoved it in. Marlon held the back of her head. She was able to get in more than before, until she started to gag as it started going into her throat. Marlon held her there as she opened her eyes wide and they began to water.

She felt the strong urge to breathe, so she pushed against his firm abs. His hands were clenched against the back of her head.

"Oh yeah, take it bitch," he said with a smirk. It felt like his dick was growing inside her throat.

She pushed again, this time much harder and he let go. She coughed, and breathed deeply. When she looked to Mateus he seemed concerned, but Cara held up her hand, as a signal that everything was alright."

"I didn't break you did I?" Marlon asked.

"I'm fine," she said. Her mascara was running a little.

"Good."

Cara took her step-son's big brown dick and hit it lightly against her cheek.

"You ready to fuck me?" Cara asked, pushing against his loins and moving back to the middle of the hot tub. The ache between her legs needed to be sated. She bit her lower lip playfully as he sat up and lowered himself into the water.

"You ready for this dick?"

She smiled and kissed his mouth, and then let out a small cry of delight. He had grabbed her ass and pulled her up, his forearms spreading her legs, so that she was straddling his waist. She wrapped her hands around his neck to brace herself.

She felt the tip of his cock against her slick opening as he lowered her upon his shaft. Her pussy struggled against his cock for only a second and then she plunged down the length of his dick until she was completely filled.

"Ow," she cried. He gripped her ass firmly and used his muscular arms to guide her up and down his thick member. Although the first time had been too deep, his subsequent thrusts were less severe. She moaned loudly and held tightly to his neck. She had never been with a man strong enough to pull off this position before. It was a few minutes at this pace, before she said-

"Harder."

He did as she asked. His thrusts quickened as his hips and arms moved forcefully.

***

Cara was rubbing herself beneath her pants, her eyes shut in her bed, as she thought about this first time with Marlon.

alupine
alupine
213 Followers