The Stepbrother Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
alupine
alupine
213 Followers

***

Cara's eyes closed and she shuddered with a high pitched moan.

"God!" she exclaimed.

"You ok?" Marlon asked, slowing his thrusts.

"I just came," she smiled. "Don't stop."

"I wasn't planning on it."

He stood in the water, his biceps still bulging as his large curved dick rubbed against her inner walls.

"Keep squeezing that dick," Marlon growled.

With his muscular arms, he controlled how fast she went up and down. He began thrusting feverishly as if he was attempting to hammer through a wall.

"Oh god!" She cried. His hard thrusts were making it difficult to think. She could feel another orgasm approaching. She dug her nails into the brown skin between his neck and shoulders as she came again. "Oh god, oh god!"

There was a click as Cara's husband turned off the air jets. The water began to slowly clear as the bubbles in the water dissipated.

"Let's switch things up," Marlon said, and then dropped her down into the water. His cock sprung out of her pussy and slapped against his hard abs. "Turn around," he said.

Cara turn away from him and looked back over her shoulder when she felt his cock against her back.

"Get up on that first step."

She did as she was told.

"One more," he said. She went up the next step. It was only a couple more steps to the lip of the hot tub.

"Lean forward," he said She felt his hand on her back. "Get that ass up bitch," he said, slapping her backside. She bent at the waist and pressed her hands on the stamped concrete that surrounded the hot tub. Then she felt the tip of her step-son's cock press against her pussy. She looked between her own legs, watching his tight ballsack as he began to pound into her.

"Uh!" she cried. Deep inside, she felt his big brown dick rubbing against her back wall. She felt his hips hit her ass in an unexpected rhythm, catching her off guard and driving her wild. Her legs felt weak as she braced herself. Another orgasm felt inevitable. It was only a minute in this position, with her constant moans, and then suddenly, her inner depths contracted over Marlon's impressive length as her legs quaked. She collapsed, but Marlon caught her so she didn't fall. Her eyes closed and when she reopened them it felt like she might have blacked out for a moment.

"G-god," she said, stuttering as the orgasm continued. She felt every hot inch of his cock as her pussy squeezed and shuddered over his dick. That might have been the best orgasm she had in her life. Definitely top three, she thought.

***

Cara was moaning loudly. Running through the intense events of the past had excited her to the verge of release. She rubbed her clit vigorously and her eyes shut tightly as she continued.

***

"Damn slut, you keep coming," her step-son said. She had never cum this much with Mateus or her ex-husband. "Let's move again." She felt his long dick slide out of her pussy and glide along her backside as he urged her forward with his hand. They walked up the stairs and out of the hot tub to the bar where Mateus was sitting. "Get up on that seat," Marlon said.

The chairs at the bar were tall. She crawled on top of one next to Mateus, then Marlon spun it to face himself. She spread her legs and her step-son pressed his dick forward. Cara held the shaft, making sure it entered her juicy slit, as Mateus watched on.

Marlon's arms held the sides of the chair to steady it while he fucked her. Her face felt hot as she felt pleasure surge across her body in electric waves.

She started to actively squeeze him with her pussy muscles. He was making her feel so good and she wanted to return the favor. His dick seemed perfectly curved so that it kept rubbing against her g-spot.

"Oh god, oh fuck!" She cried as she came yet again.

***

The pleasure finally reached a crescendo. Cara cried out in ecstasy as her fingers had caused her to climax.

"Yes, yes Marley," she whispered. An overwhelming feeling pulsed through her. "God, I love it."

She lay there, trying to enjoy the waning feeling, while she completed the remaining story in her mind.

***

Marlon removed his manhood from between her legs. Despite being empty, her pussy still quivered, as waves of pleasure echoed across her body.

"Shit that's good. I'm almost there," Marlon said with labored breath. She smiled when he said that. He held his cock like a hammer at the base and slapped it wetly against her pussy.

"Cum for me," Cara said.

"You want it?" he replied.

"Yes."

"Get down on your knees then bitch."

She complied, dropping to her knees on the cold concrete in front of him.

She went to his dick, beginning to suck, but he pulled his meat from her lips and grabbed the back of her head with the other. He used the hand at the back of her head to press her face into his balls while he stroked himself with the other hand.

She sucked one of his balls into her mouth.

"You're real good at that," he said. He stroked his dick in front of her face while she sucked his balls. From his facial expression it was clear that he was close. His eyebrows furrowed and his mouth gasped. "Fuck, you ready for it?" Marlon said, his voice deep.

"Cum all over me," Cara said.

He pulled back from her lips as his thick liquid burst forth from his cock and splattered across her cheek. He kept coming, over her chest and then onto her flat stomach. It's was warmer than she was expecting.

"So much," Cara said. She smiled, rubbing the cum that covered her check off, but some accidentally fell across her lips. The taste was not unpleasant, something a bit salty and slightly sweet.

She rubbed the rest of his thick white cum across her breasts.

"That looks great," Marlon said. He stared at her, rubbing her breasts. "Hey where the fuck is Elaheh?"

"She fell asleep upstairs," Cara said.

"You can take one of the kids' beds tonight if you want," Mateus said. "And I can't thank you enough for tonight. You really outperformed my expectations." Her husband had been so quiet that they had almost forgotten about him. "I'm looking forward to the next time you can visit. Do you think we can set that up soon if you enjoyed yourself?"

Marlon mutely nodded and sat on one of the chairs.

"You were amazing," Mateus said to his wife. "Would you like to do it again?"

"Yes," she said. "You liked it?" Cara asked.

"Oh yes, better than I could have imagined. Let's go upstairs so I can have my turn," he smiled.

Marlon followed them up to the house. Cara and Mateus continued to the master bedroom where they made heated love. Cara didn't cum and seemed a bit tired. But her husband seemed invigorated by the experience, finishing faster than usual.

***

Cara opened her eyes. Her lustful feelings seemed to have only grown despite her release. Mateus wouldn't be home for a few days. She really needed a dick right now, she thought. She smiled suddenly, thinking of the perfect solution...

alupine
alupine
213 Followers