The Stepbrother Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Did you love him?"

"I thought I did. I said it a few times," she said.

"How long were you together?" Ashley asked, noticing that her sister didn't seem as sad as she was expecting.

"About ten months," Caitlyn replied. Ashley nodded. "I mean now I realize that he was always that way. I told him I would be ready, and I guess when I wasn't, he couldn't wait anymore."

"Right. So what is your opinion on sex now?"

"To be honest I am curious. I want to know what it feels like," she blushed, "But I'm also scared. With someone I really like, I'm afraid that they won't like... my body and since I'm a virgin I don't know what I'm doing, so I won't be good at it."

"It can be scary at first, but after that first time it gets better. You become more confident because you know more about what you're doing. Like riding a bicycle. A really enjoyable bicycle," she laughed.

"That makes sense I guess. I think because Dylan wasn't a virgin it was tougher. He knew what he liked. Maybe if I find another virgin it won't be so awkward?" she said with a smile.

"But then you both won't know what you're doing."

"Yeah I guess," Caitlyn frowned. "I mean, now, believe it or not I don't feel as scared about losing my virginity. I kinda just want to get it over with, but I need to find the right guy. I don't want to be hurt by another one-sided relationship."

There was a silence between them and then Ashley grinned.

"What?" Caitlyn asked.

"You said you're ready to lose your virginity?"

"Well yeah, but-"

"Let me help you," she replied, reaching her hand out.

Caitlyn looked doubtful.


12