The Stepdaughter Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her expression turned desperate: "Please don't involve him. I will do anything for you."

I had to establish some dominance: "That's fucking right, slut. You will do exactly as I command and if you don't want to get punished you will put effort and creativity into it. I expect a detailed report and don't even dare to make anything up. Do you understand me?"

She looked defeated: "Yes Master X"

"That is all for now. Have fun starting your training." I reflected on my behavior while starring at Sheryl's erect nipples. What I was doing wasn't that bad, was it? What was wrong in having her act a little sexy around the house? I knew the right answer and it was not the one I was acting on. Truth be told, I enjoyed having power over her as much as the erotic manner of this game. I was very curious, how she would handle her task and I just hoped I would have the good sense to stop this, before it got out of hand.

It did not take long until I heard her coming down the stairs. Following my instructions, the only clothes she wore were pink panties and a white crop top, showing off her belly. I could tell that her nipples were erect as they formed little hills on the fabric. I tried to act as I normally would. "Sheryl, for heaven's sake, please put on some clothes. You're practically strutting around in your birthday suit."

"I am on my way to the shower. I just need something to drink." She went past me and reached for the glasses in the upper shelf, causing her to step onto her toes and stretching her long legs. I took in the view of her barely clad bum, while she filled her glass with water. Then she walked over to me and sat in my lap.

"Thank you for last night, Daddy. I feel a bit stressed with school lately and had a lot of bad dreams. It is very nice to have someone who can comfort me." She laid her head onto my shoulder snuggling into me. She subtly shifted her hips, tracing a slow and gentle circular motion. I knew she could feel the hard cock she was sitting on.

"No worries, little one. You know what, if you ever have a bad dream again, you just come to me. No need for asking or waking me up. I know it is a bit weird with you all grown up, but if it helps you, I don't mind." I held her tightly against my body. After a few minutes she gave me a kiss on the cheek and headed to the shower.

...

After a long shower Sheryl sat down in front of her computer again and sent a message to her blackmailer: "I did as you told me, Master. I sat in his lap only wearing panties and a top. I thanked him for comforting me last night."

It did not take long until he answered: "Good girl, well done. What did he say?"

"He scolded me for walking around like that." She replied.

"You will ignore him in that matter. As any man he probably enjoyed it a lot seeing you like that."

"He did. When I sat in his lap, I could feel his erection." She felt weird discussing her stepfather in such a manner. It was irritating to her thinking about him as a sexual being and knowing that she had turned him on.

"Good slut, you did well. Did he say anything else?"

"He offered to comfort me anytime I had a bad dream." She felt bad, as her stepdad sounded like a pervert, when she wrote those words. He would never try to take advantage of her.

Her new master however understood it exactly like that. "I knew it. Of course the old bastard enjoys having a hot teenage slut in his bed. You will take up his offer and from now on you will sneak into his bed every night."

"No please. I can't do that. He has nothing to do with all this."

"You should have thought about that, before you advertised yourself as a slutty slave on the internet. Sometimes you get what you wish for. Tell me, that you are a submissive slut right now. Say it out loud!"

She stared at the screen.

"Now, slut! I will count to five." He ordered.

She had no choice: "I am a submissive slut." Her voice was weak and nearly a whisper.

He was not impressed: "Louder! Also pull up your top when I talk to you."

She freed her young tits and repeated the sentence just a bit louder.

He still was not happy: "Louder. Say: I am a dirty submissive slut who advertises herself to old men on the internet."

She said the words and blushed to the fact, that they were actually true.

"Good girl. Keep that level and repeat it until you cum. Rub your wet cunt with one hand and play with your tits with the other one. Once you orgasm stop talking open your mouth wide and stick out your tongue as far as you can. Also move back from the desk, so I can see what's going on between your legs."

She did what he wanted. Her pussy was on fire before she even touched it. It only took 12 repetitions of the sentence until she came hard, while sticking out her tongue as instructed. As the pleasure faded, a wave of shame washed over her. What was she doing? How could she enjoy being forced to act like this?

"Good slut. Thank your Master for letting you cum."

She complied: "Thank you Master for letting me cum."

"Good girl. From now on you will masturbate two times in the morning, in the afternoon and in the evening. You will bring yourself close to orgasm each time but only cum if I allow you to. Should you fail, you will tell me and receive a punishment. At least once a day do it watching the attached video. It is a real good one. I bet your stepdad and your teacher would love to see it."

It was a clip of her moaning those degradable words one time into the camera and orgasm right after making a face like a stupid slut. She looked like a total whore and the thought of anyone seeing this terrified her.

"No please don't show it to anyone. I will be a good slut for you, I promise."

"Yes you will!" He stated and left the chat.

She did not hear from him anymore that day but followed the instructions he had given her. Late at night she edged for a last time and with a dripping wet pussy she slid under her stepdads blanket, hoping he would not smell her arousal. He did not wake up, but when she moved close to him he put an arm around her and held her tightly.

...

In the days that followed, she found herself masturbating many times alone and occasionally rubbing her pussy specifically for her Master. However, he never gave her the relieve she so desperately needed. She dutifully reported how she teased her stepdad and he approved of her efforts. To her immense relief, he refrained from demanding any real escalation, a gesture she wholeheartedly cherished. The only things he occasionally asked of her were small adjustments to her outfit. Most of the days he took it upon himself to dictate her wardrobe choices within the confines of her home. She only wore panties if they were the only thing on her lower body. Needless to say, that she never even touched a bra anymore. The most extreme thing he asked of her was to cut back a few of her crop tops, so they made it very hard for her to not flash any underboobs.

Each night she would sleep in her stepdads bed. Some nights he was already asleep when she came in and whenever he was awake, she could tell that he was getting an erection through her presence. Sometimes she teased him by pressing her body against it. She was sure he noticed, but he did not say anything or question her for coming to his bed every night.

She was sure, he felt embarrassed about her behavior, but he also did nothing to stop her. On a few occasions he told her off for wearing so little, but she either ignored him or laughed it off by telling him, that nobody would see her walking around at home.

The need between her legs grew day by day and it became quite hard to stop herself from going too far when she was masturbating. She caught herself rubbing her wet slit even more than was required and sometimes she begged her master to let her get off. High on hormones her mind was filled with sex. Whether she was at home, at school or at the library, she barely could think of anything else anymore. It did not help, that her Master made her watch a lot of porn. It was a mixture of BDSM slave content, cum shot compilations and a lot of stupid stepdaughter role play.

After two weeks her head was a total mush. She had managed not to have an accidental orgasm once, but by now she was pleading shamelessly with her blackmailer: "Please, Master. Your dirty slut needs to cum very badly. Have I not been a good girl all this time? Doesn't your slave deserve something for her good behavior?"

"Alright pet," he finally answered, "you deserve a treat. You may cum if you manage to do something for me."

"Pease, I will do whatever you tell me, Master!" She answered desperately but weary of what he had in mind.

"You are allowed to cum once in the following two days. The condition to do so is that you have to get caught by your Daddy masturbating somewhere in the house. Your own room is excluded and you are not allowed to get caught at the same place twice. Your tits and your cunt have to be clearly visible and your Daddy has to have a good view of what you are doing. The third time you will be allowed to orgasm. Should you fail to do it in time, there will be another two weeks until I will give you exactly the same task."

She knew she was trapped. There was no way she could do this in front of her stepdad. What would he think of her? She had gotten used to being the dirty slut for a total stranger, but the sheer cruelty and degradation of making her stepfather see her in such a manner left her seething with anger.

How could this bastard tell her to do anything like this? Yet, deep down, she realized that if she were forced to endure another agonizing two weeks, her resolve would crumble under the weight of her weakness. Moreover, defying her blackmailer seemed impossible, considering the damaging footage he had already collected over the past two weeks.

"This is too much. Why are you doing this to me?" She knew, he would probably not back down, but it was worth a try.

"Because I can and because you asked for it." He replied.

"Not like this. Not in front of my stepdad." She answered helplessly.

"You enjoyed teasing him, didn't you? Have you enjoyed making his cock hard every day? Don't even try to lie to me or to yourself. Tell me!"

"Yes, but that was not the same." She felt like a total slut admitting it.

"Of course it is the same, just on another level. Do you think I will keep your training at prancing around in skimpy outfits? It is time that you accept who you really are. It was you who advertised yourself on the internet. Stop pretending. You are a dirty slut and you love it. Remember that you are my slave for a reason. Now stop wasting my time and make sure to record everything with your phone. I want to see your face when you show your sweet Daddy what a horny whore he raised."

---

As I stepped into the bathroom two beautiful wide spread legs sprawled invitingly in my direction. She was sitting on the closed lid of the toilet. Her eyes were closed and one hand was rubbing her wet folds in a circular motion, while the other hand groped one of her exposed tits.

Even though I had expected something like this to happen it did not take much to feign surprise. "Holy shit! I am so sorry." I excused myself and left immediately. Sheryl also had jumped by my exclamation and hurriedly covered herself. In any other circumstances this would have been an embarrassing, but normal situation of a man walking into a girl masturbating in the bathroom. We both knew however, the next time would be much different. Not only would it be the second time in short succession, it would have to be in a much more open place. The next time would be Sheryl's coming out as a slut. I was very much looking forward to that.

When I found her half a day later in the kitchen, her eyes were closed again, as if she tried shielding herself from what was going to happen. Apart from that she seemed lost in her own sexual world. She did not notice me stepping closer to get a good view of what she was doing. Her bare feet were on the table and her beautiful legs wide apart. She wore nothing else but a short white dress, and she had pulled it down under her breasts and up to her naval. Her long hair cascaded over her delicate shoulders, gently falling towards her bosom. In my mind she was as close to perfection, as anyone could be. Her wet fingers gently danced around her swollen virgin lips which had turned slightly red from arousal. I wanted to fuck her right there on the spot. I allowed myself a moment to absorb the mesmerizing sight before delicately breaking the moment with a soft voice, ensuring not to startle her.

"I guess this is becoming a regular thing now."

Even though I had spoken quietly, she jumped in response to the sound of my voice and quickly hid her parts under her arms. She stared at me like a deer caught in the headlights, anticipating my reaction. I tried to calm her.

"Considering this is the second time within a few hours that you have "accidentally" been caught by me, I can't help but conclude that this was not a mere coincidence. Listen, I have done some kinky stuff in my lifetime. If this is what you need, I want you to know that this is fine by me. This house is a safe space where you have my full permission to fulfill whatever needs you may have."

Her expression was a mixture of relief and shame which managed to make her even sexier than before. I decided to push her just a little bit more.

"I have not taken you for an exhibitionist, but I can't deny that I like seeing you like this."

She got up stammering.

"I... I am sorry..." She turned around and hurried towards her room.

"There is absolutely no need to apologize whatsoever." I grinned after her, looking forward to round three. For a quick moment a dark feeling emerged within me, telling me that what I was doing was wrong, but it quickly lost the battle of morals against my lust for her body and the power I wanted to have over her.

...

Sheryl collapsed onto her bed, burying her face in the pillow. What had she done? She had never experienced such shame in her entire life. However, overshadowing her shame was an even more distressing sensation— an intense, burning heat that was pulsing between her legs. Her arousal was through the roof and it was not subsiding even a little bit. She had to get off as soon as she could. There was no way she would be able to wait another day, even though her task would allow it. But if she was flashing her stepdad a third time in one day, she would mark herself as a total slut. She banged her hands into the pillow. She realized that her blackmailer had orchestrated this situation precisely, and she was infuriated by the fact that she felt no resistance within herself.

Two distressful hours later she sank onto the couch in the living room, mentally bracing herself for her third degradation. This one would be much worse than the previous two, as she would orgasm in front of the man who had watched her grow up for the last couple of years. She was on the verge of destroying any remaining trace of dignity or respect he might have felt towards her. Feeling like a total slut she uncovered her breasts, freeing her swollen nipples. When she pulled her dress up, the cold leather of the couch pressed against her naked bum which gave her goose bumps.

She was already close to cuming and had to rub her wet slit very carefully to maintain control. She felt amazing and terrible at the same time. Three times she thought she had gone too far and had to take away her hands from her body and ride the near orgasm out for a few seconds. This was torture and she did not know how long she would be able to resist. All of a sudden she was longing for her stepdad to step into the room. She would cum immediately and then just run to her room.

She edged another two times until he finally stepped into the room. He did not seem surprised at all and mustered her with the same hungry expression he had earlier in the kitchen. She froze again, but did not cover herself this time. He stared right between her legs and slowly stepped closer.

"A third time Sheryl?" he frowned with disapproval. "You are a bad, bad girl!"

She wanted to run, but could not move a muscle. She could not even keep rubbing and give herself the release she so desperately wanted. She simply stared at him as he slowly approached.

"You have been teasing me for days with your skimpy outfits, rubbing your ass on my cock on every chance you got. I put it down to some harmless dad crush, but you really enjoy making Daddy's cock hard, don't you?"

She could clearly see the outline of his bulge. Afraid of starring at his crotch too long she looked back at his eyes.

"You really like showing your Daddy your sweet teeny titties, aren't you?" He sat down next to her taking an eyeful of her exposed mounds.

"Also you seem to enjoy showing me how you rub your dripping cunt, you dirty little girl!" Him being so close made her shiver.

"I wonder if you like Daddy touching your dirty body too?" The tips of his fingers gently traveled over her inner thighs causing her to moan involuntarily.

"Oh yes you do! I wonder how you will react to me playing with those amazing nipples." He reached around her back and put his hand on her right breast, instantly kneading it and taking her nipple between his fingers, while his other hand pressed against and moved her own fingers which covered her swollen clit.

She exploded with lust. Her entire body started to shake as a powerful orgasm took hold of her. Darkness swept over her as her body flooded with powerful emotions. It took a long time before she slowly descended back to earth. When the fog cleared he was still holding her tight, but had removed his hand from her intimate parts.

"Seemed to me, you liked that." He smirked.

Sheryl was still lost in her post orgasmic feelings and responded with a meek "Yes, I did."

12