The Stepmom and the Gang Bang

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Perched on the ledge, she watched him plow into her. He slowed down to admire their show. Relaxing his strokes, he lifted himself up to watch his cock slide in and out of her on the screen. They both looked down and saw that real life was more enticing. She stared at their bodies when he eased out his cock, glistening with her juices and the twins' cum. Then she squealed with pleasure the moment he slid back into her.

Kevin was sweating. He was getting close.

"Can I fuck you hard?"

"Of course."

He picked her up and laid her on the carpet. Climbing between her legs, he wasted no time making use of her agreement. He slammed into her, driving himself in to the hilt in one thrust. She slid back on the carpet.

"Shit. Rug burn."

"Sorry. Let me hold you."

He held her by her shoulders and resumed pounding away. His young hips felt fantastic grinding against her. His dick hit all the right spots. A bead of sweat dripped from his forehead onto her, evidence of his exertion she found erotic. She reached up, wiped the sweat from his forehead, and licked her finger. He came unglued when he saw her savor his sweat. She was right there with him.

"Oh fuck."

"Oh fuck, yes. God, Kevin. You feel amazing."

Her screaming O had her reeling. She humped back into him, her hips pounding up into his pelvis then her rear end bouncing off the carpet. She squeezed his tight ass hard, trying to claim his essence. They panted and swore, grunted and groaned, chasing out their orgasms together. His cum flooding in her felt like a hot spring, soothing the pressure of her orgasm into something less all-consuming.

The second Kevin rolled off her, Mateo picked her up. He loved women, and the only thing he loved more than women was fucking them. He carried Karen to the sofa.

"Here, beautiful, bend over the arm rest."

Karen was short, and her feet dangled off the rug as she scooted her thighs over the edge of the sofa. Her dripping pussy and round ass were displayed in the air.

"Fuck." Mateo's horny meter topped out. Grabbing Karen's waist, he slammed himself into her with his strong athletic hips. His moves were frenetic, almost frantic.

Eric noticed Karen's face buried in a cushion and her scarlet hair thrashed around the sofa with Mateo's thrusts. To ease her blows, he sat down and moved Karen's face in his lap, with the happy consequence that Karen's mouth became positioned to suck her lover's cock.

She loved this man and could not get enough of him. He made her a bitch in heat.

Karen wrapped her lips around Eric's round head. She savored his scent, his taste, his being. She smacked her lips on his strong, earthy flavor while enjoying the smell of the alpine soap he had used that morning. She loved it, all of it. She was going to suck his young cock like it held the antidote.

Grabbing him at the base of his shaft, she sucked him down until his tip tickled her throat. Eric brushed her hair back from her face, mesmerized by the view of his stepmom sucking his cock. He never got sick of that vision. Her mouth bobbed up and down, her cheeks hollowed and pulled, her face pure intensity in sucking his shaft. She attempted to keep pace with Mateo's thrusts, drooling and gurgling with each jolt.

Several of the other guys stepped up to watch a stepmom suck off her son. They were aroused by the taboo nature of it, as well as Karen's experienced passion in swallowing her young lover down.

Lubing her fingers with saliva, Karen slid her hand down her stepson's balls to his tight asshole. She jerked her fingers in, swiveled them around, and wiggled them along his prostate. In the agony of Nirvana, Eric tipped his head back, fighting to prolong his mom's ministrations to his erogenous zones.

Digging his fingers into Karen's hips, Mateo lost all ability to hold back. He slammed into her ass and came where many others had, bellowing with his release. His final thrust sent Karen deep onto her lover's cock, where she licked his balls on the down stroke then accidentally scraped him with her teeth. Eric doubled over, grasping the base of his cock.

"Oh fuck, no biting, no biting."

Karen didn't bother to spit his dick out of her mouth to apologize. "I'm thworry."

She let her tongue linger, her throat aching with his size. The pain passed through Eric as the pleasure of his mom deepthroating his cock washed over him. He came in her throat in deep gasps. She couldn't swallow it fast enough, so his cum slid back off her tongue onto his balls.

Before Eric finished filling his stepmom's mouth, Stephen took Mateo's place and slid into her juicy pussy. He had been cock blocked when the other sofa tipped over, and watching Mateo pound Karen shot him erect all over again. Wrapping his arms around her waist, he pounded himself into her cunt. Karen gasped at the sensation of Stephen's long dick taking her to the hilt. But she had little to fear—he thrust a few times before he came deep in her, making yet more succulent a cunt already filled with cum.

Meanwhile, Eric had stumbled up from the sofa after his mom's spectacular blowjob, and Pedro eased his way beneath Karen's face. Holding her hair back, he made his play. "Do you mind, beautiful?"

Taking Pedro in her mouth, Karen slurped and gurgled until he was on the verge of coming from the sound effects alone.

"Fuck, you know what you're doing."

Karen looked up and winked at Pedro, then sucked down to his base. Once there, she eased her tongue out and licked his balls, then shook her head side to side to give him an extra dimension of pleasure. When Pedro moaned, she mimicked his noises, humming with his entire dick in her mouth.

X dove on top of Karen when Stephen finished. Marveling at her pale ass cheeks, he slid his dark head into the wettest pussy he'd ever felt. Fuck yeah, she felt sloppy and lush. He pounded in and out, watching his teammates' white cream ooze out of her hole with each thrust. His friends' release washing over his cock was erotic, and he joined them in their ecstasy, pouring himself into Karen while she dangled over the armrest.

Things were starting to look uncomfortable to Jon. Lifting Karen by her hips, he slid her around so her stomach lay on the sofa cushion, her feet rested on the floor, and her ass still dangled in the air. Since her head slanted into the rear of the sofa, she no longer needed Eric to cushion her. Jon took her from behind, easing his thumb into her asshole while he fucked her overflowing pussy.

He leaned over and whispered. "I'm going to fuck this beautiful ass."

Verging on delirious, all Karen could say was, "OK."

Jon wrapped a handful of Karen's hair around his hand and tugged with each thrust. "Do you like it rough?"

Eric was stepping up to intervene when his lover surprised him. "I fucking love it."

Eric's eyebrows shot to the sky. There was something to add to the repertoire of fucking his stepmom.

Jon yanked Karen's hair and pumped her hard, his other hand filling her ass with two fingers. Karen screamed into the cushion while she came with the many sensations. Her contractions squeezed Jon into climax, and he held still while his cock pumped her fuller. The collective cum poured back out, plopping onto the floor like teaspoons of soft icing.

While Karen bent over the sofa, dripping onto her husband's expensive Persian rug, the guys looked around for who hadn't fucked her yet.

Kevin noticed Ryan slinking off to the kitchen. "Ry, you're up."

"No, I'm good."

"The fuck you mean you're good? Come get some."

Ryan and Eric were friends. He couldn't bring himself to fuck his buddy's woman, especially his stepmom.

Eric followed Ryan into the kitchen. "It's OK. Karen and I knew you'd be here. We were expecting you would be with Karen. I'll probably end up with Suzanne at some point."

Ryan looked horrified.

"Sorry, dude. But you can't have a gang bang and keep tabs."

Ryan was pale but coming around. "You're sure Karen's cool with this?"

"Positive."

"And you're cool with this?"

Eric rolled his eyes. "That's what I'm trying to tell you."

Ryan stroked himself as he walked into the living room. His cock grew to an impressive 11 inches, enough to give most women pause. But Karen had seen him at the last sex party and had a sense of what was coming. Plus she had plans of her own.

He lined his gigantic cock up with Karen's small pussy. Despite the cum of seven men easing his way, Ryan's head was enormous and sent Karen squealing with the initial thrust.

Eric sat next to Karen and urged her on. "You got this, babe. It's only Ryan. You can do it."

Karen took a big breath as Ryan let loose with his next thrust. She cried out again, this time with less vigor.

Eric teased her. "Do you like his big cock?"

Karen kept her voice low. "Big. Perfect."

Eric nodded at Ryan: fuck her good.

Ryan jackhammered her hole with all his might. Karen's head slammed into the back of the sofa when Ryan humped her from tip to root, pounding his teammates' collective cum deeper into her cunt. Holding her shoulders, he doubled over her and fucked her hard, ramming into her little pussy until she was on the verge of begging him to stop.

At that moment, Karen contracted around Ryan, spinning him into a deep release of massive wads into her hole. Ryan fell over Karen, his climax releasing any reluctance he had about fucking her. He was one with the moment, one with breaching her pussy. And eager to do so again.

His orgasm flitted through Karen, who sank into the cushion as little lightning strikes of residual pleasure tormented her. She trembled and screamed into the upholstery while her mind wound its way around the fulfillment of his meaty cock.

Coming down, she felt the boys' release dripping out of her and onto the Persian rug her husband had custom made. He was going to kill her. She shook her head. That worry could wait.

Besides, Eric was impatient. "My turn."

"It is finally time, my love. But don't come until I tell you to."

He looked incredulous. "You know I haven't come yet, right? All other eight guys have fucked you. Their cum is pouring down your legs."

"I know."

"There's a meter on my willpower."

"Trust me. Please wait."

Trying not to roll his eyes, he agreed.

Eric swooped Karen up and impaled her on his lap facing away from him. All eyes were on them. The teammates didn't get to see a son fuck his mom every day. The young men were riveted, aroused, hungry to be in Eric's shoes. Why weren't their moms hot? Why didn't they have this gig at home? No one could take their eyes off Eric fucking his mom.

With her back against his chest, he had unlimited access to her breasts and clit. He held her up by her hips and slid her down on top of his cock. She swooned. She had enjoyed fucking the other guys, loved the eroticism of them taking her with so much enthusiasm and force, but there was no one like her stepson.

He pivoted his hips up, at first stroking the tender spots along her pussy, then increasing his tempo, hammering himself deep, looking for a home for the tip of his cock. Karen sighed in contentment—this is what she wanted, this is what she needed.

He wrapped his arm around her chest, allowing him to tweak her nipples and handle her full breasts. Karen tilted her head back on Eric's shoulder. No one had ever played with her like he did. His fingers on her nipples created an erogenous cog railway direct to her pussy.

With the other hand, he massaged her clit in a firm, back-and-forth motion to contrast his pushing and pulling in and out of her pussy. The competing sensations were mesmerizing. Karen tilted her pelvis to the rhythm of her stepson's ministrations to her clit, eager for more, a hungry whore.

She came unglued. She gyrated her hips in circles around his cock and grabbed his hand to show him she needed her clit fucked harder. When her orgasm hit, she reached both hands up to cup her breasts and pinch her firm nipples.

"Yes, like that. Fuck it good, baby."

She rode him like a horny bitch, fucking his cock like she might never have another chance. Her orgasm was a lightning bolt from him through every nerve of her body, sending her mind whirling.

As she struggled to catch her breath, she became aware of his labored breathing. He was struggling not to come. Her climax zipped itself up, and she snapped into full awareness.

"Baby, one sec."

Eric's balls ached. He was sick of waiting. "Jeez."

She hopped off him and got on her knees in front of him.

"You can come now."

Just as she took him in her mouth, he heaved over and shot off like a missile, his cum slamming into her throat with such force her body couldn't decide whether to suffocate or merely choke. She swallowed his first load, and he went off again, this time making her cough. Forgetting for the moment that she was his love who brought out the tender in him, he grabbed her head and shoved her down on his dick. He continued to come, big wads of salty warmth hitting the back of her throat and sliding down. After what seemed like a glorious eternity, he sat back and tilted his head on his shoulder. He was ready for a sandwich and a long nap.

"Karen, that was amazing. But why BJ?"

"Because, how often do I get to suck off nine guys at once?"

"Huh?"

"Your eight buddies' cum is on your cock. Now yours is too. And I'm going to clean it all up."

Nine male heads swiveled to Eric's dick. It was covered in cum, thicker and whiter at the base, tapering to thinner and clearer at the head.

"Holy shit, mom, I never would have thought you had this in you."

"Me neither. I guess I'm nastier than I thought."

One of the ball players whistled. "Damn."

Karen wasn't done. "Hold still so I can clean you up."

She licked and lapped and slurped and sucked until she had cleaned every drop of the guys' cum off Eric.

All men were mesmerized by the sight of a grown woman swallowing their collective cum off their buddy.

Suzanne was shocked by her friend's bravado. Then she got in on the action. Giving Karen a deep kiss, she kneaded her friend's breasts and tweaked her nipples into firm raspberries. But she was just getting started.

3. GIRL TIME

Suzanne sucked Karen's tongue into her mouth then grabbed her by the hips. "Climb on top of me. Time for 69."

Suzanne laid on the carpet and pulled Karen down over her head. She admired her friend's tight little hole and small light pink clit. She tugged on Karen's ass to bring her tiny cunt in close to her mouth.

The copious cum from Karen's pussy dripped onto Suzanne's face—big, creamy blobs plopping down and blanketing her lips, cheeks, nose, and forehead. Licking her lips like she hadn't eaten in days, Suzanne opened her mouth to swallow the guys' combined juice seeping out of Karen's cunt. She moaned when some trickled out like coconut juice, and slurped at the cum that plunked out like white jelly. Suzanne chugged what she could. The rest dripped down her chin and onto her chest.

Nine male voices combined to utter, "Fuck." Nine cocks stood straight like rigid soldiers, and nine sets of eyes were riveted to the action on the floor. The women were oblivious, but they had the men's full attention.

While Suzanne savored the warm cum dripping out of Karen, her friend sucked and slobbered all over Suzanne's clit. She slid two fingers into Suzanne's pussy and went straight for her G-spot. Suzanne attempted to slurp her clean, but was caught up in Karen's new talent, drawing her fingers out of her hole and lapping up the nectar on them.

Karen reached back inside Suzanne's cunt and flicked her sensitive spot, making her buck into her face and sending her into a spiraling orgasm. Suzanne cried out as her big O tore through her. She surged up into Karen's face and hurled her deeper between her legs. The pressure of Karen's mouth crushed into her pussy sent Suzanne deeper into her climax, bucking and crying out with the pleasure of her release.

"Don't stop. Karen, don't stop. Oh yeah."

X couldn't take being a spectator. Positioning himself behind Suzanne's head, he slid inside Karen's ass. She squealed when she felt him enter, then adjusted to his intrusion. Enjoying his cock filling her up, she rocked back on him, letting him ride her while Suzanne sucked her dry. X fucked her hard, savoring both her tight ass and the front-row view.

Karen pistoned down on Suzanne's cum-splattered face. Suzanne licked her clit to the fast rhythm of her hips until Karen lost control, humping down hard on her friend. Suzanne let her ride out her orgasm, her pussy quivering with the shaking of her legs and the hammering of her heart.

When X felt Karen come, he lost control. Holding her hips, he thrust deep and blew himself in her ass. After he'd shot his load, he pulled out, dragging his cum out onto Suzanne's forehead.

Tapping X out, Stephen jumped on board, driving his impressive length until he was fully seated in Karen's ass. His thrust distracted her from her orgasm, as she struggled to accept him. He was heavy and long, a lot to contain. Karen shimmied her thighs open until she could better accept him. More cum rained down on Suzanne's face from Karen's pussy and—thanks to Xavier—her ass.

After Karen had crested her orgasm, Suzanne took some pleasure for herself. As she wrapped her thighs around Karen's head, Karen buried her tongue in her friend's pussy, licking and slurping, probing and prodding. Suzanne grabbed her by the hair when her climax came on. Her scream from the rapture of her orgasm reverberated across Karen's cunt, sending her back into her own climax. She bellowed out her pleasure to her friend and their many spectators.

"Fuck, yes. Karen, so good. Suck me good, girl."

The women bucked and thrust and pumped and humped. They dripped and drooled and licked and sipped. When they were both sated Karen rolled off her friend.

Their audience was captive. Every guy was stroking his dick, riveted by their cum covering Suzanne's face. Suzanne ran her fingers across her face then dragged her hand along her tongue, licking off the juice splattered on her. Karen leaned over to help, licking the arousal dripping down Suzanne's cheeks. Male groans filled the room.

As always, Suzanne was full of good ideas.

"Eric, doesn't your dad have a Bentley?"

Eric eyed Suzanne warily. "Yeah."

"And a Porsche?"

"Yeah."

"And a Ferrari something?"

"Suzanne, where is this going?"

"I've always wanted to fuck in a Bentley. And I wouldn't mind a little action on the others."

Eric and Karen shook their heads while eight voices enthused, "I'm in."

3. CARS

As Suzanne led the way to the garage, Eric was close on her heels. "This is a bad idea. My dad would kill me."

"He can't get angry about what he doesn't know."

"These are his babies. They're the first of the collection he plans to have when he retires. He notices if there's a speck of dust on them."

When they got to the garage door, Suzanne stopped and turned to Eric. "Honey, I don't have dust on my pussy. And I doubt you guys have dust on your dicks. We'll make sure these babies stay spotless. Let's keep this party going."

Mateo was a car guy. "Dude, your dad has a Bentley? A Testarossa? And a 911?"

Eric was still shaking his head at Suzanne's enthusiasm. "Yeah, he can't live without them."

Karen interjected. "The cars, the house, everything you see was bought after I married Eric's father."

Suzanne clarified. "What Karen's trying to say is, she's not a gold digger. She was in love with Eric's dad before he got rich. And until he started parading around the 18-year-olds."

The guys cared about the cars, not Karen's marital woes. "What about the other two?"

"The Jeep is mine." Eric turned and shouted to his buddies. "No fucking in the Jeep."