The Stepmom and the Gang Bang

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mateo was again on her, coming up behind her and bending her over the counter. Grabbing a handful of her hair, he whispered in her ear, "Gonna fuck you up the ass, pretty woman."

Suzanne remembered how Mateo felt in the car. She could use some more of his dick. "Oh yes, please do."

At the same time he slid his cock into her ass, he reached into the utensils jar and pulled out the first item he felt. He took the ladle and slapped Suzanne on the ass.

"Ouch! What was that for?"

"I didn't get to spank you enough in the car."

He landed slap after slap on her ass, twisting the ladle as he went to give her the sensation of both the hollow and flat sides smacking her ass.

Polishing off a Red Bull, Jon nudged Mateo. "Hey, man, let me get in on that."

"The more the merrier. Hey beautiful, can we DP you?"

Pressing herself off the counter, Suzanne grabbed Jon's cock. "Let's do it."

Together, Jon and Mateo lifted Suzanne, held her between them suspended in the air, and impaled her until she was stuffed and screamed with pleasure.

"Oh yes, fill me up, boys. Fuck me good."

They popped her up and down on their cocks, struggling to find a mutual rhythm to ensure the deepest penetration. After several strokes, they struck a good cadence, and double fucked her to all three's pleasure.

Suzanne went off like a firecracker, colors and stars popping across her eyes. Mateo filled her ass moments after Jon lost himself in her pussy. She was already so full of cum it dripped back down their shafts.

When they put her down, Suzanne got on her knees. "Bring those dicks here."

Jon and Mateo stepped up to Suzanne, who took turns licking, slurping, and sucking their spent cocks. When she was almost done, she pulled them together and tried to squeeze both in her mouth. Her cheeks puffed out when she jammed in their heads, but she choked when she put any more in her throat.

Easing their cocks out of her mouth, Suzanne shrugged. "I guess I'll have to practice for next time."

Jon and Mateo grinned at each other. There's gonna be a next time? Fuck, yeah.

When Karen walked into the kitchen, Eric grabbed her by the waist. "I've always wanted to fuck you on the island."

He lifted her up, laid her down, and positioned himself between her legs. Wow, she was juicy. He slid right in and, as always, groaned at how good his mom felt. To keep her from flying across the granite, he held her by the hips, providing maximum leverage for him to pump away.

Stephen went around the other side and brought his cock to Karen's lips. When she took him in her mouth, she could taste herself on him—she was salty and metallic, musky and tangy. She sucked him down deep, lapping her juices off every inch.

As Stephen was about to come, Eric circled his thumb around Karen's clit. He knew how to touch her, and he sent her flying. Sitting up on the island, Karen wrapped her calves around her stepson and squeezed his hips between her thighs. She ground into him and threw her head back, moaning while her orgasm drew itself out.

Watching his mom lose control, Eric reached his own bliss, pouring himself into her, filling her with his love. His body weakened, his legs shook, and his heart pounded out a ferocious beat. Euphoria took over, and he leaned on his mom, tattooing her tummy with kisses.

Ryan walked into the room in time to see Eric making love with his mom and Suzanne sucking off Mateo and Jon. He could pretend no longer. "Suzanne, would you come with me?"

Everyone looked up, surprised by Ryan's commanding tone.

Suzanne grinned like the canary-fed cat. "I would love to."

Hand in hand, Ryan and Suzanne walked back to the master suite. Curious, everyone followed them, hot dogs and Cracker Jacks in hand. They were in for a treat.

7. BLOODLUST

When they got to the foot of the bed, Ryan cupped Suzanne's face in his hands. He held her for a long minute, staring into her eyes.

"I love you. I want to spend my life with you."

Suzanne fought through tears to smile at her nephew. "I love you too. I want to be with you forever."

Jose whispered to X, "Isn't she his aunt?"

"Yep."

"As in, blood?"

"Yep."

Stephen wasn't the only one eavesdropping on the conversation. "Suzanne's sister is Ryan's mom."

Mateo had to add his opinion. "Holy fuck. This is intense."

Ryan and Suzanne were oblivious to their comments. Lifting her with his strong arms, Ryan laid her down on the bed.

"Make love with me?"

"I would love to."

As he always did, Ryan marveled at her beauty. Even covered in sweat and other men's cum, her hair still smelled like peaches and cream and her skin glowed with an amber inner light. She was glorious.

He slid his lips across hers, savoring her familiar taste. Her lips were raw and primal, her tongue warm and inviting. He enjoyed twisting and turning his tongue with hers, letting their strong muscles play with a promise of more.

He reached to rub his palm across her slit. His fingers spread her lips like a butterfly, making room for where he wanted to be. She opened her legs to him, and he eased his body between them.

Suzanne had been waiting all day for this moment. "Please, Ryan, now."

They moaned in unison when he slid inside her.

Kevin and Jon exchanged a look: this was intense.

Ryan eased into his aunt, letting her feel every inch of his sizeable cock as he pushed and pulled, slipped and slid, in and out of her. Her pussy was wet and wrapped tight around him, the perfect fit to his aching dick.

Digging her fingertips into his back and wrapping her legs around his ass, Suzanne begged her nephew to speed up. "Baby, I'm close."

She lifted her butt up to meet his thrusts, each one deeper and more powerful than the last.

Eric moved to his stepmom and wrapped his arms around her. They were happy to see their friends joyful and in love. They knew the challenges of a taboo relationship. And they knew it was worth it.

Suzanne was sweating, squinting her eyes shut, and crying out Ryan's name. Dipping his head down to her face, he licked the sweat off the side of her neck, breathed in her scent, and kissed her shuttered eyelids. He knew she was close, and he had to taste her, smell her, feel her.

"Oh, baby, don't stop. I love you so much. You feel so good. God, I love you."

Suzanne's orgasm blanketed her like a luxurious fur. She arched her back, molded her breasts into his chest, and draped her shaking arms around her lover while surrendering to the movement of his hips. She contracted under Ryan's giant cock, massaging him with the rhythmic power of her love.

When Ryan felt his aunt come, he exploded with her. He drove deep into her as his seed released into the rear of her pussy. He orgasmed so hard it reverberated through his body, made all the more intense by the strong emotions he felt for his aunt. Catching himself on his forearms, he leaned down to kiss her.

"I love you."

"I love you too."

Karen beamed up at Eric. He whispered to her, "I wonder if they're going to try to have a baby, too."

Karen grinned at him. "I'm not supposed to say anything, but—"

Eric got a glint in his eye. "You and me tonight, woman. We're going to win this race."

"It's not a race."

"It is now. And I like to win. Especially against Ryan."

Karen sighed and shook her head.

Sweaty and spent, Ryan and Suzanne got off the bed. "We're heading home. We'd like private time together."

Eric leaned over to Karen. "Yeah, to make a baby."

"Eric, stop."

No one else wanted to leave, but Karen was ready for private time with Eric.

"Hey guys. I can't thank you enough for helping fulfill my fantasy. But it's time to grab a box of Cracker Jack and head home."

The guys trickled out, hugging Karen and fist bumping Eric.

Mateo was the last to leave. "Can we do this again?"

Karen smiled at his enthusiasm. "Maybe, stud. But for now, at least one of us is ready for a shower."

Finally alone, Karen looked at Eric with a gleam in her eye. "Are you thinking what I'm thinking?"

"Long overdue."

8. ALONE AT LAST

The crystal blue pool shimmered beneath the inky night sky, and the water invited them to submerge away the exhaustion of the day. Climbing in naked, they enjoyed the views of their bodies glowing aquamarine in the light of the pool.

Karen had something she'd been thinking all day. "Sweetheart, thank you for today. It couldn't have been easy to watch your buddies have their way with me."

Eric swam closer to her. "You're right. But seeing you happy made it worthwhile."

"I'm forever grateful to you for fulfilling my fantasy."

"I hope that's it, because I'm not sure I can top it."

She warned him in a teasing voice. "There is one more."

"Oh no."

"I've never made love in a pool."

Eric was all grins. "That I can help with. And we don't need to call the baseball team back."

Treading water to Eric, Karen wrapped her limbs around him. After the events of the day, he smelled sweaty and musky. She took a big breath of him, then surrendered to his body. "Mmm, you're already hard. You can help with this fantasy."

She reached down and slid him into her. The water created friction, making his cock grind inside her. The contrast from the slippery lube earlier in the day was delicious and brought her closer to the edge.

Staying inside her, Eric propelled them to the steps, where he sat her down and glided in and out of her. Karen wrapped around his body like a spider monkey, enjoying the sloshing of the water around her pussy and Eric's cock.

"Hey, beautiful, time for a different position."

Eric flipped her over on the steps doggie-style, resting her knees on the middle step and her palms on the top. Entering her from behind, he cradled her breast and whispered in her ear. "You're the love of my life."

Tilting her head back, Karen let her hair drift around Eric like red seaweed tickling his neck. "And you're mine."

He moved in her, the water splashing around their bodies. "I want you to have my child."

Karen's face lit up, then her eyes grew sad. "I want that too. But we would have to hurt your dad if it happens."

"He hasn't been good to you. There have been many other young women. Very young, actually."

"You're right."

He slid his hand down the curve of her tummy and rested his palm on her mound while his fingers found her clit. Rubbing her responsive bud in small circles, he drew his lips up to the hollow behind her ear. "I want to be the man in your life. We can't ruin everything we have because my dad got to you first."

"Eric, I want your baby. Let's try. In the meantime, we'll figure this out."

Hope brought vigor to his movements. He massaged his mom's clit with the strength and passion of his cock entering her. She reached back and rested his head in the crook of her elbow. Whispering words of commitment and anticipation, the lovers came together, him groaning when he shot his seed deep into her fertile ground, her crying out thinking of the gift she could bring him.

They stayed floating in the water, letting the waves from the motion of their lovemaking toss them about.

When the night air brought goosebumps to their exposed skin, Eric nodded his head toward the hot tub. "How about a quick dip?"

"I forgot to warm it up."

"I didn't. Let's get in."

Karen shook her head, surprised at her stepson's thoughtfulness.

The warm water washed away the chill of the pool. Floating to Karen's side, Eric nibbled her ear lobe and asked, "Do you remember this is where it all started?"

Karen blushed. "Do you mean with Suzanne, Ashley, and Leah?"

"Yeah. Your friends were all over me, but you acted disinterested."

Karen tilted her head back. The fronds of the palm trees obscured much of the sky, leaving only narrow triangles of stars. "That was an uncomfortable night."

"When did you realize you wanted me? Was it when we were getting wine in the kitchen?"

"Remember I tried to give you a glass of wine but you weren't old enough to drink?"

"I'm still not old enough to drink."

"Yikes. I really am robbing the cradle."

"So when did you realize? What is when your friends were riding the sex machine and I was fucking them from behind? Or when they sat on my face? You were impossible to read."

"I loved you far earlier than that night. But with your dad, and your age,"—she shrugged—"I was stuck."

Eric brought his lips to hers. When her mouth parted, he claimed her tongue, sucking it in with a hunger mirrored by his erection. He nudged his dick toward her entrance. "Speaking of love, babies, and happily ever after, how about we keep practicing?"

Karen spread her legs wider for her son. "Let's get to work, big boy."

*****

Thanks for reading! Please leave a rating. I also appreciate comments and messages—the more you tell me about what you like, the more I can improve. If you click Follow Author below, you'll learn about upcoming stories; I usually have something filthy in the works. --Roxy