The Stepmom and the Gang Bang

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mateo was confused. "And the Prius?"

"Dad bought it for my mom's birthday."

"Your dad has these amazing toys, and he bought her a fucking Prius?"

"Yeah, no shit. She makes the best of it and raves about the mileage."

"Your mom's cool. And a great lay, too."

Eric scowled. "Be careful what you say. She's still the woman I love."

"Sorry, man, I thought that's why we were here."

Eric's attention was drawn to Suzanne, who had climbed into the back of the Bentley. Lying on the plush seat with her legs spread against the ceiling, she teased, "Open for business, boys."

Jose dove between her legs, seating himself in her with one thrust. Suzanne braced herself against the opposite door while Jose pounded her across the seat. Not knowing Suzanne was using the door to wedge herself into the car, Pedro opened it, Jose gave a hard thrust, and Suzanne went flying into Pedro's arms.

Jose slid Suzanne back across the seat by her legs. "That was close. I'm sorry, beautiful."

"Pound me all you want. But make sure someone's on the other end to catch me."

Stroking himself, Pedro grinned. "I'm happy to be that guy."

Suzanne reached for his cock. "And I'm happy to suck you. Bring your dick here."

While his brother had a field day with Suzanne's pussy, Pedro eased his groin over her face. With his balls covering her eyes, she had to feel her way to his cock. Pedro groaned when she sucked the front of his ball sac and licked along the seam. Drawing his dick closer to her mouth, Suzanne ran her tongue up the underside. He was hot and veiny, ready to come. When she got to the firm head, she ran her tongue around the ridge then popped the bulb in her mouth. Sucking his mushroom cap, she flicked her tongue in his hole and swirled.

Saliva pooled in Suzanne's mouth, slid down his shaft, and dripped onto her face. She drooled into her hand, then rubbed her wet palm up and down his cock. Pedro groaned while she sucked him off, spittle washing away some of the cum that still covered her face.

The eroticism of this messy blowjob set him on fire. Yanking his dick out of her mouth, Pedro exploded on her face, thick ribbons looping across her cheek, over her parted lips, and across her nose. Suzanne craned her head up to suck the remaining cum off his dick, licking and slurping until he sparkled like the Bentley.

Jose had watched his brother blow all over her face. He wanted some action. "Can I come on your tits?"

"Not until you make me come, big boy."

She braced her feet against the ceiling and hoisted her ass up to slam her mound into Jose's public bone. Feeling her thrust, Jose pounded into her harder, grinding his groin against her clit each time his hips fell back to hers. Spreading her legs farther apart, Suzanne grabbed Jose by the ass.

"Fuck me. Fuck me hard."

Jose leaned over and slammed himself into her, impaling her on his firm dick with every stroke. Leaning farther forward, he caught her G-spot, sending Suzanne into near-paralyzing pleasure. She dug her nails into his ass, her scream echoing off the garage walls.

"Oh yes. Fuck it hard. Harder. Like that. Do me hard. Fuck it, baby."

Jose rode her through her climax until he could no longer hold back.

"I'm going to come."

Suzanne squeezed her boobs together. "Right here, sweetheart."

Jose pulled out, doubled over her, and let it fly all over her gorgeous tits. He had more to give than his brother, allowing him to shoot his juice on both of her nipples, with some left to dribble in her cleavage.

She reached down and ran a finger through his cum. Jose hunched over her, transfixed by what she had planned. She swirled his cum around both nipples, then brought her finger to her mouth. She sucked it off like vanilla pudding, getting both brothers hard again.

Ryan, who had been looking on, turned away. He couldn't watch his aunt bang other men. No matter how close he was to his teammates, he was a Neanderthal around her—he wanted to club them and drag Suzanne back to his cave. He loved her, and she was his. He never should have come to this party.

Jose and Pedro stepped away from the Bentley, and Kevin, Mateo, and Jon dove to the car. Kevin lifted Suzanne up, laid across the back seat, and slid her on top of him. When he eased into her dripping pussy, they both moaned at the respective sensations of fullness and wetness.

Jon came up behind Kevin's head. "Hey, gorgeous, will you suck my dick?"

If there was one thing she loved, it was a thick cock. She tugged him to her mouth. He was short but wide, almost more than a mouthful. Suzanne focused on what she could jam into her mouth while stroking his shaft and fondling his balls. Jon grabbed the door jam, groaned, and struggled not to force himself farther into her mouth. Soon, though, he was pumping into her, watching Mateo fuck her up the ass from the opposite door.

With Suzanne's ass dangling at the entrance to the door, she was an easy target for Mateo to take her up the rear. She moaned when he slid a couple fingers into her. She jerked Jon out of her mouth long enough to give him instructions.

"Fuck that ass, pretty boy. I could use a good spanking too."

Mateo was all for this. He drove himself into her asshole, popping past the initial ring of muscles with shocking force. She bucked back as if begging for something more, something deeper. Sliding down to his base, he slapped her on the ass.

"Oh god, yes. Fuck it like that."

Kevin held on for the ride while Mateo fucked Suzanne hard and spanked her harder. He pounded her ass like he might never get the chance to fuck again. He pounded her ass like his dick was digging to China. And with every thrust, Suzanne's mouth flew farther and farther onto Jon's dick, jamming her jaw open. Jon couldn't resist grinding into her, hauling her head in closer by her hair, as he watched his buddy fuck her ass.

It became too erotic, and Jon felt the cum gather at the base of his dick, ready to shoot off into Suzanne. When he said, "I'm gonna come," his buddies lost their shit. Mateo, Kevin, and Jon all came together, firing hot wads of young seed deep into Suzanne's holes.

She felt the liquid jets penetrate her pussy and ass, and tasted the creamy shots rip across her tongue. Her nipples hardened, her clit distended, and her body exploded with them. She swiveled her sex-crazed cunt on Kevin, pulsing her pussy around his cock. She swallowed down Jon's semen to the rhythm of Mateo's release. Every movement, every thrust, came together and sent her into a trance.

As the men dropped off Suzanne, and Kevin eased out from beneath her, she drifted back from Nirvana. They brought her close to the euphoria she experienced with her nephew, but it took three men to do it. No one could rock her world like Ryan.

When Suzanne slid out of the car, she saw Ryan looking at her, his eyes dark with jealousy. She knew they were hiding their relationship, but he needed release.

"Karen's on the Ferrari."

Ryan pulled her aside where no one could hear them. "She's not the one I want."

"I know, but you need to get it somewhere. You can't come to a gang bang and stand around and watch."

Ryan couldn't hold himself back from brushing his hand through her hair. "I love you. This is getting to me."

"It's not easy for me either. But I made up my mind I was going to make it work for Karen."

"And I'm trying to be a good friend to Eric. But it still sucks to watch you with other men."

Standing on her tiptoes, Suzanne gave him a quick peck. "We'll figure something out. Hang tight. And until then, go have fun with Karen."

Ryan turned to the Ferrari, not at all sure what he had gotten himself into.

Karen was spread across the hood of the sports car, with X and Stephen holding her legs open, and Eric riding her. She had her arms wrapped around her stepson and shouted out with each thrust.

"Oh, baby. That's good. Don't stop. Like that, sweetheart."

Eric loved the feel of his stepmom's pussy. She was tight and wet, beautiful and curvy. Every morning he awoke beside her, he felt like he was living a dream. He leaned down and sucked a firm nipple into his mouth.

"Eric, don't stop. I'm close."

A few more thrusts, and her stepson turned Karen into a moaning, writhing wreck of a woman.

"Yes, yes, yes. Oh, fuck. Baby, don't stop."

Eric tried not to stop, but the feel of his stepmom contracting around his cock shot him into overdrive. He slammed himself into her and held still while his dick pumped her full of his seed. Spent, he laid his head on her breasts until he could catch his breath.

Karen whispered, "Ryan's behind you. Do you want to invite him?"

"Yes, if you don't mind."

"Of course not."

Turning around, Eric called to Ryan, "Hey, dude, you're up."

Ryan was still weirded out about fucking Eric's mom. "I don't know."

Karen called from the car. "Ryan, this is me asking. Come on."

Oh what the hell, he had already done her once. Ryan walked up to the Ferrari. X and Stephen adjusted her on the hood so Ryan's dick aligned with her pussy. She had already taken a lot of fucking, so cum dripped out of her and covered the iconic prancing horse like a creamy waterfall.

Ryan pressed himself into her, his big head spreading her open. She felt like a baseball had been forced through her lips. She caught her breath at the feeling of him—Ryan was the largest man she'd ever seen, and she was the smallest woman he'd ever been with. She was taking deep breaths to accommodate him. He dove farther, an insistent torpedo taking her over. Once he was rooted, he cried out in pleasure then pumped her hard.

Ryan held her hips while Stephen and X struggled to keep their hands on her legs. Ryan lost all control and pummeled her pussy like he was trying to hammer her through the hood. After several thrusts, it occurred to him he was pounding Karen and not some cheap whore, but by then his insight was too late. His balls drew into his groin, the base of his shaft contracted, and he let loose with one of the best orgasms of his life. He shot out in multiple jets, each one ushering him deeper and deeper into his moment of ecstasy.

When he pulled his cock out, the stream emitted from Karen's pussy added to that already dripping down the hood. He leaned in, all gratitude, kissing her along her sweaty hairline.

"Thank you, thank you."

"Ryan, thank you for making sure Suzanne came. I couldn't have done this without her."

Ryan hugged Karen. She had no idea how difficult the day was for him. Seeing Suzanne with other men was tearing at him, even though he told her that's what he wanted.

4. UP TO BAT

Despite her bravado, Suzanne struggled to see Ryan with Karen. She walked to the far end of the garage to escape the sights and sounds of their passion. Eric's baseball bat collection was positioned there.

Suzanne called to him. "Are these your bats?"

Eric moved toward her. These were special, and he was protective of them. "Yes, I collect them."

"Ever put one in Karen's pussy?"

"What?"

"I want to put one in my pussy."

"You're kidding, right?"

"I don't joke about sex. And I want to fuck one of your bats." Reaching up to the rack, Suzanne grabbed a bat. "How about this blond one?"

"Suzanne, I don't think it's possible."

"We'll never know until we try. I'm going into the house to wash it."

Karen, still recovering from Ryan's massive cock, half-stumbled up to Eric and Suzanne. "Suzanne, are you sure about this baseball bat idea?"

"Absolutely. Where can I wash it off?"

Karen knew that when Suzanne got an idea in her head, she couldn't be swayed. She shrugged at Eric. "I guess she can use our room."

Seeing the two women heading back into the house, the rest of the men followed them like sex-starved hound dogs.

They took over the master bedroom suite, which Karen and Eric shared when Eric's father was traveling for business. The suite was spectacular, with a top-of-the line oversized bed, a luxury seating area, and a dedicated shoe system in the massive closet. The master bath was every bit as luxurious. After washing the bat, Suzanne lubed it up with one of the gallons she had brought.

Suzanne laid on the bed with the group surrounding her. Like everyone else, Ryan was transfixed, but felt he should stop her. He was turned on despite himself. Spreading her long legs, she reached down and felt the cum still leaking out of her pussy.

"I guess I didn't need to lube the bat after all."

Suzanne was a glorious site. Her legs were long and tan, bracketing her rosy pussy. Her breasts were supple and pliant, capped off with red berried nipples. Her golden hair spread around her head, and her bright smile put the light fixtures to shame.

She held the head of the bat against her clit and jiggled it there. "It feels good. I'm going to like this."

Ryan was the only one not to laugh. He was nervous. He was not a fan of this plan. He was a big guy, and Suzanne sometimes struggled to take him. A bat was going to be impossible.

Suzanne brought the head to the opening of her cunt. She swirled it around until she opened for it. She eased it in, letting her pussy adapt to the monstrous intrusion. She took it farther and farther in, her eyes growing larger with each centimeter.

One of the guys wanted to know, "How does it feel?"

"Good. I'm going to fuck it hard."

Suzanne lifted her hips and pressed down on her hands to drive the bat further in. "Oh god, that's deep."

She pulled it out until they could see the tip of the bat stretching her lips. She pushed it back, smoother and deeper, groaning as she went. "Fuck, it's touching my G-spot."

Unquenchably aroused, she moved the bat fast, grinding her hips and groaning with each thrust.

Looking at the guy closest to her, she said, "Stroke my clit."

Kevin grinned. "My pleasure."

He reached down and rubbed his fingers across her firm nub. She pumped faster on the bat and yelled at Kevin, "Harder, fuck it harder."

Kevin's whole body shook when he flicked his fingers across her clit, trying to mimic the rhythm of the bat.

Suzanne turned to humping herself with short, hard strokes, cranking the bat back and forth over her G-spot. This, combined with Kevin's treatment to her clit, sent her flying. She slammed the bat deep into her cunt, lifted her hips, and screamed.

"Yes, fuck, oh fuck yes. Oh god yes."

As her orgasm eased up, Suzanne slowed the motion of the bat. She heaved deep sighs of pleasure as she licked the sweat from her top lip. She gazed languidly around the room, her eyes finally resting on the man she loved.

Ryan stepped forward, slid the bat out of his aunt, and helped her up. He wanted to kiss her, to make love with her, but they were keeping their relationship quiet. He looked at her and smiled while thinking about what they would do when they got home.

One of his teammates approached Ryan with admiration for Suzanne. "Dude, is that your aunt? She's crazy."

"No, crazy about sex."

"That's awesome."

"You have no idea."

5. SKI JUMPING

Some of the guys had been whispering among themselves and had big plans for Karen. Stephen laid down in the middle of the bed.

He motioned to Karen. "Come here, beautiful. Come ride this big white cock."

Laughing, Karen eased herself onto Stephen. He was long; it felt like his tip rested somewhere in the back of her womb.

X sat against the headboard with his junk in Karen's face.

"How about some dark chocolate to go with that vanilla?"

Before taking him in her mouth, Karen marveled, "We have every color here."

Jon piped in from behind her. "And you're about to get some milk chocolate up your ass."

Stephen held Karen's hips while Jon stroked into her ass. She was tight, and the pop when he entered was almost audible. She shimmied her hips when he thrust all the way in, but her mouth was too full with X to complain.

The twins knelt on the bed on either side. They grabbed Karen's hands and motioned for her to stroke them. With X in her mouth, Stephen in her pussy, and Jon in her ass, she struggled to keep her balance long enough to jerk off Pedro and Jose.

Kevin marveled, "It's like a deluxe ski jump. I should be a part of that."

Eric cut him a look. "That's my woman."

"Sorry, dude. It's cool, that's all I was saying."

Eric couldn't avert his eyes from what his teammates were doing to his lover.

Jon rode her like a bull, faster and faster, harder and harder, until his dick couldn't take any more. Feeling Jon come, Stephen released himself too, filling Karen up in synchrony with his buddy. When Karen felt their hot cream filling her holes, she screamed out in ecstasy around X, flying off into her own universe.

Karen's scream vibrated around Xavier's cock. He pounded himself into her one, two, three times, until the tip of his dick met the rear of her throat. When X's cum filled her mouth, her taste buds were overcome with the siren song of watermelon Sour Patch Kids. Her favorite candy. It was as if she'd been craving them all her life and her climax fulfilled that oral need.

When Karen orgasmed, her hands on the twins' cocks slowed, prompting them to grab her and jerk themselves with her unwitting help. They yanked themselves with her hands, jacking hard and fast until they found their release. Pedro leaned forward and shot his wad across Karen's back, while his brother held still and let it gush onto her hand.

Shaking his head, Eric wondered what he'd done to the love of his life. When she recovered from her orgasm, she was going to feel fully fucked. All because of him.

Having recovered from the baseball bat, Suzanne wanted part of the action. Wrapping her hands around her tits, she called out, "Who wants snacks?" Before any of the guys could attack her nipples, she took off for the kitchen.

On the way there, Suzanne detoured to the restroom. Kevin and Mateo were glued to her heels.

"Why are you following me?"

Pointing to their obvious erections, the guys shrugged their shoulders.

"You want to fuck me while I pee?"

"No, we'll wait here."

Smut flashed across Suzanne's brain. "No you won't. Get in here."

By the time the guys had entered the restroom, Suzanne was in the tub on her knees, with her hands braced on either side of the faucet. "One of you fuck me from behind. The other come around here so I can suck your dick."

Mateo brought his cock to Suzanne, who sucked him like a camel looking for water in the desert. She bobbed down on him, licked his tight balls, and eased back along his shaft.

But she had to pee, and bad, and was hoping the guy in the back would hurry the fuck up.

Kneeling in the tub, Kevin slid into Suzanne's pussy. She was juicy and warm, making him want to urinate himself. As soon as he was in, Suzanne's bladder surrendered.

Her pee shot out like an out-of-control fountain, ricocheted off Kevin's cock, then slid down him like a slow-set water hose. She peed so hard for so long they could hear it trickling down the drain. By the time she was done, Mateo had lost himself in her mouth.

When Kevin started to come, his dick slipped out of Suzanne's wet cunt, forcing him to come across her ass. Suzanne groaned around Mateo's cock when she felt Kevin's hot cum lash her rear and cause the final ounce of urine to trickle out of her.

The rest of the gang was walking by, toward the kitchen, when they heard Suzanne's groan.

This was Karen's house, and they didn't use that bathroom often. "What's going on in there?"

Eric poked his head in. "Looks like Suzanne's peeing on someone in the bathtub."

Covering his face, Ryan thought, That's my little buttercup.

6. HUNGRY MEN

When she finally made her way to the kitchen, Suzanne poured herself a glass of white wine and chugged it in record time. She knew there wasn't going to be another opportunity for libations.