All Comments on 'The Stepson'

by TryAnything

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Really naughty and really nice! I love Henry sucking and fucking his stepson. I'd love to see some kissing and holding between them. Maybe they can send that Ginger Clam on a vacation! Henry brings back memories of my friends naughty Dad when I was 15 and he taught me about sucking Cock and the beauty of man on young man love!

Reggie2xxReggie2xxabout 2 years ago

I liked the story I loved the parts where they both explore their sexuality and learn to enjoy each other. I did not get hard but enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Hot , hot hot

Cockwild69Cockwild69about 2 years ago

An edging delight. Good writer. Do you have other similar? I also love cd/wife humiliation stories.

LarryInSeattleLarryInSeattleabout 2 years ago

Can I make a suggestion? Write this in first person (I suggest the stepson) then the reader can relate and names arent necessary. The reader would love to be in the story, not just on the outside looking in. And if you have to use names, you can use more endearing, intimate, personal names. Otherwise, a well-written story. If you need and editor, I'm your guy.

daemon5daemon5about 2 years ago

This is perfection. Don't change anything. Just please follow up with another chapter. You're a genius.

Andy_gay_boyAndy_gay_boy7 months ago

Beautiful work I loved it, got any more?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTryAnything@TryAnything
I've been writing since about 1995 and have never until I submitted a few stories to Literotica in 2002 had anyone read anything I've written. I have been absolutely astonished beyond words at the response to my stuff. I write from the sordid depths of my imagination, secret...