All Comments on 'The Stewardess'

by AnotherOldWriter

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
DanDraperDanDraperover 1 year ago

Great story. Definitely saving this one to read again.

5-stars.

Mike9947Mike9947over 1 year ago

I think you should let her call him

LlornaLlornaover 1 year ago

Superbly developed characters and a very well-paced erotic encounter. I hope we'll meet Carol again.

Keep writing!

LlornaLlornaover 1 year ago

Superbly developed characters and a very well-paced erotic encounter. I hope we'll meet Carol again.

Keep writing!

DCCoffeemanDCCoffeemanover 1 year ago

Cute storyline, but please proofread your story better. In the space of several sentences, you called Carol Susan, then Sharon, back to Susan and then Carol.

Crusader235Crusader235over 1 year ago

Excellent story, thank pharma for viagra. I'm thinking Carol will call Robert, and he will spoil her every chance he gets. She may become a trophy wife in the future, then you can write Her "loving wife" story. Just a thought. Five stars!

mitchawamitchawa12 months ago

Extremely well-written. Good dialogue internal and external, and a long build-up to the dinner and penthouse scene. The sex scene(s) were extraordinary. His response to her was beyond the usual result and led to an ending that calls for more.

extremely; well-written

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

You should do another chapter with a different guy. Then maybe she and Robert meet up again.

AndrewMarxAndrewMarx6 months ago

Another fantastic story. Your descriptions of Carol's reactions and desires are spot on. I really hope you flesh both of these characters out and take them on a journey of self discovery.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous