The Stewardess

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She asked, "Should we take this to the bedroom?"

He replied, "Oh god yes! After you."

She led the way feeling his eyes on her ass, knowing that he liked what he saw. She put a little extra sway in her step for fun.

The bedroom had the same large windows. The mirror image of her body followed her. Robert went to the nightstand, lit a couple of candles, and dimmed the main lights. The mirrored image changed from reflecting them, to a postcard image of Chicago. The people of Chicago could only see dark glass instead of her naked body. Had anyone been looking? She walked to one of the windows and looked out over the city. Robert joined her and gave her a long, passionate kiss.

Robert asked, "What are you looking at?"

"The building across the street. Anyone across there could see us if they were looking. Do you think anyone is there?" she said, as she got as close to the window as she could. If anyone looked at that window, they had a great view now. The thought of someone watching excited Carol.

Robert move to close the drapes, but Carol stopped him.

"Once we move away from the window, nobody can see in, but as long as the drapes are open, they'll think there's a chance."

Carol was naked and she needed him to be naked too. They walked to the bed, and she pushed him onto it. He started to undress, but she stopped him.

"It's my turn."

Carol started undressing him by pulling off his shoes and socks. She wanted to tease him, undressing him was going to take a while. Crawling onto the bed, she straddled his hips and began unbuttoning his shirt. She stopped after every button to kiss him. She kissed his mouth, his neck, his ear and the newly exposed piece of skin she'd uncovered. With every kiss, she could feel his reaction pulsing in his erection. She took the opportunity to rub her naked pussy against the growing bulge in his slacks, making her shiver.

After finishing opening his shirt, she pulled him up, kissed him, and pulled his shirt off. She slid further down his legs leaving a wet spot on his slacks. He would need something else to wear to his meeting tomorrow. She unbuckled his belt, unhooked his pants, and unzipped him very slowly, thinking he needed a little more teasing. His excitement became more apparent, and she wanted to get at it. Her excitement was building too. She pulled down on his pants and boxers, and he lifted his hips to help.

Out popped his lovely hard cock, staring lustfully at her. She loved seeing cocks bounce when released from their bondage. It reminded her of a Jack-in-the-Box popping up. She took his cock with both hands and ran her tongue around the head to give him a tiny taste of what was to come. He moaned and tried to grab her. Getting off the bed, she pulled his pants and boxers all the way off. She stood there, naked, gazing down at this handsome, naked man prone in front of her. His cock, standing at attention, made her want to just jump him and relieve some of her building tension. But she restrained herself, wanting to give this man, who had gone to so much effort for her, the best night of his life. He had made her happy, and she wanted to show him it was worth it.

She prided herself on her blowjobs. She learned to deep-throat men early, and she loved giving them. There was no adequate way to describe the sensation of giving a blowjob and the feeling of power it gave her. No one had ever been less than amazed by her talents.

She bent down and crept back up on the bed with him. Her breast rubbed against the hair on his legs, making her clit throb. She kissed and licked along his thighs until she got to his big balls. Sucking each into her mouth, she ran her hand up and down his cock lightly. Her tongue continued up along the underside of his shaft. She moved to her hands and knees and straddled one of his legs. She looked up at his face as he looked down at her. The expression on his face told her how much he was enjoying her attentions.

When she got to his bulbous head, she quickly covered it with her mouth, causing him to startle with surprise and pleasure. Her tongue pressed against the very sensitive area on the underside of the head. Very slowly, she lowered her mouth down his shaft and then rose back up again until it popped out. She knew she could make him come in just a few moments, but what fun was that? She licked and teased around his head, and then licked up and down his shaft a few times. As she felt him relax, she slid his cock deep into her mouth. She slid back up until only the head was in her, swirling her tongue around him while she ground her pussy on his leg. He bent his leg slightly to put more pressure on her. She moaned at the added sensation. She looked back up at his face, and his eyes were open and full of lust.

She intended to give him the best blowjob of his life. She could read his excitement level by his breathing and the swelling of his pride. He was almost ready, so she slid her mouth off his cock and lightly licked his head. He moaned at the loss of her mouth, but she couldn't let him come yet. As his breathing slowed, she once again enveloped his cock with her mouth and moved up and down rapidly. She stopped with just the head in her mouth, teasing the tip with her tongue. His hips were bucking to try and get deeper in her, but she just moved with him. His breathing slowed again, so she started moving up and down slowly.

This time, when she could tell he was ready, she moved up and down as fast as she could.

He warned her, "I'm going to come."

She pushed her head down until his cock was deep in her throat, with her nose against his pubic hair. He unloaded into her with a loud groan as she held him there. When he stopped twitching, she rose up and sucked him dry.

She rolled off of him, moved up, and put her head on his shoulder. He wrapped his strong arm around her, bringing her closer to him. She could feel his rapid pulse and heavy breathing.

He turned his body toward her and said, "Oh my God. That was the best...ever," she knew it was and was proud of it.

For a couple of minutes, they just lay there catching their breath and looking at each other. She figured they were probably done. She shouldn't have let him finish, but it felt so damn good to blow his mind. Most of the guys she'd had sex with were "one and done", and this guy was much older. She hoped he'd at least go down on her, so she could come too.

As if he could read her mind, he said, "My turn."

Carol felt a hand sliding down her side, just grazing her breast and nipple. She looked down and saw his hand caressing her bare belly and then moving further down toward her more erotic spots. She quivered with anticipation.

His lips found one of her nipples and sucked on it hard, while his fingers slid over her clit and between her lips. First one, then two, fingers slipped into her opening. She pushed her hips higher, trying to force his fingers deeper. His lips, on her tummy, moved lower. He licked and kissed the sensitive spots on her lower abdomen, the creases between her legs and her pussy. The tip of his tongue touched, once, only once, her hooded clit. It felt like a spark traveled between them, causing her to yelp quietly. She was going insane. She thought, if he doesn't stop teasing, I'm going to kill him.

Robert moved between her legs, pausing to revel in the sight and aroma of her pussy. His slow buildup to the main event, had put every one of her nerve endings on high alert. The first stroke of his tongue stole her wits. It was a soft, slow lick that stimulated all her sensitive parts. The next pass was more considered. His tongue traveled up and down her labia, grazing her clit with each pass. Carol gasped with pleasure. It surprised her when a man knew what he was doing down there. The feel of an experienced man's tongue on her pussy was one of life's greatest pleasures, and Robert knew what he was doing. She should have expected him to be good at this. He'd been good at everything he'd done tonight. He knew just how and when to touch her, pushing her higher and higher, keeping her on edge.

His tongue remained near her clit. It swirled around her hard nub in a slowly tightening circle, teasing her and promising more delights to come. He groaned, vibrating against her, making her pussy spasm.

Carol put her legs over his shoulders and opened herself to him completely. She was so aroused, and he was so good, that her excitement built fast, rushing closer and closer to her climax. Her body was overwhelmed with desire. She was quickly building to a huge orgasm. His hot, soft tongue licked her clit continually. She reached for her breasts and tugged hard on her nipples. Her hips were thrusting toward him. She balled the sheets up in her fists, her knuckles white, her body tense in anticipation of the release that was nearing.

Robert sucked her clit into his mouth, flicking it rapidly with his tongue. Her tension continued to build until it suddenly burst from her, as her orgasm tumbled through her entire body. Carol came with a prolonged scream. Her back arched, pushing her pussy into his face. Her toes curled until they felt numb, and her knuckles were white from gripping the sheets. It felt so good, she was frozen, she couldn't breathe, or speak.

He didn't stop licking her through her spasms of pleasure. She didn't think she could take anymore, but couldn't stop it. She squeezed his head with her thighs. He sucked at her clit again, and she came again and squealed loudly. She grabbed his hair and pulled him away from her, putting his head on her tummy, her legs still spread around him.

As her breathing slowed, and he felt her body slowly lose its rigidity, he crawled up next to her. He looked pleased with himself. God knows she was pleased with him. His lips were glazed with her juices. She leaned over and kissed him, tasting herself in his mouth. She buried her face in the side of Robert's neck.

Carol slid her hand down his body and discovered to her delight that he was as hard as ever. She whispered in his ear,

"I need you in me."

Robert rolled over and positioned himself between her spread legs. She felt his hard cock press on her clit. He reached down, rubbed his cock between her lips, and put his head against her entrance. Ever so slowly, he pushed into her. He bent down and kissed her deeply. She pushed her hips up, trying to force him deeper, but he wanted to tease her. When she finally felt his balls on her ass, she moaned. He retreated just as slowly, leaving her feeling empty with just his head inside her.

"Please. Don't tease me. Fuck me."

Robert picked up the pace. Carol continually moaned as his cock moved in and out of her. She wrapped her legs around his back, trying to control his speed, but he was in charge. It was frustrating for her not to be in control, but letting go felt right. He controlled his speed, depth and angle. She let him fuck her any way he wanted. Robert sensed her surrender and began pushing harder and faster into her. Carol relinquished control, allowing herself to concentrate solely on the feelings in her body.

Robert pushed his knees under her, raising her hips, as he knelt between her legs. This changed his angle and his cock hit her g-spot with each stroke. This was new to Carol, and it was rapidly pushing her toward another orgasm. Robert reached between their bodies and put his thumb on her clit. Now, at the beginning of each stroke, he hit her g-spot, and at the end, his thumb was pushed against her clit. He was now pounding into her. Carol reached down and grabbed his thighs, pulling him in harder. Her vision blurred, and she screamed for what seemed like minutes as she came. Robert moved his thumb, grabbed her hip, and pounded into her as hard as he could until he came deep inside her. Carol screamed again as she felt him coming. Her pussy squeezed his cock. She wanted to hold him in her as long as possible, but as he softened, he fell on the bed next to her. They were both breathing heavily. Carol was barely conscious. He rolled towards her, and lay his arm over her, pressed against the bottom of her breasts. His hips were touching her side.

As Carol regained her senses, she felt Robert's cock pressing against her. The rising of his most sensitive part, surprised her as it pressed against her hip. Carol thought, Robert is like the Energizer Bunny - he just keeps going and going. She would be sore on tomorrow's flight, but it was so worth it. She reached down to encourage him. Although he didn't need any help, rubbing around on the head, and spreading around his fluid made her tingly, and from his reaction, he enjoyed it too. She loved the reaction of a man when she teased him. Oh my god, how can he be so hard again so soon? I won't be able to walk out of here.

"I see that your friend down there isn't done yet," She said.

"Not nearly," he said. "We have the whole night together."

Carol was tired, but she couldn't pass this up. To her surprise, she felt herself getting eager again. This night just keeps getting better and better, she thought.

"I have to leave for my flight by 6 o'clock in the morning," She said.

"Then we'll have to make the time we've got memorable," he said as his hand stroked her thigh.

Robert rolled onto his back, his mighty erection standing just above his abdomen. Carol threw her leg over him and sat straddling him. Her pussy pressed against his cock, lying on his belly. She rose up on her knees, reached for it and rubbed him up and down her slit. With his cock at her entrance, she very slowly lowered herself onto him. First, just the head, then an inch at a time until she was completely impaled. She sat on him, looking at his face, his eyes closed in pleasure. Not moving, she squeezed his shaft with her pussy muscles and raised herself up until just his head was inside her. Using all her strength, she contracted her muscles, making herself as tight as possible, and dropped all the way down on him. He let out a deep moan.

She got into a rhythm and ramped up her pace. His face contorted as she bounced on his hard cock. He opened his eyes and watched her gorgeous breast bounce with her rhythm. He reached out and touched them. She put her hands over his and pushed harder. Her movement changed from up and down to rolling her hip, with his cock rubbing against her clit. She put her hands on his strong chest, changing the angle between them. His hips were moving to match hers. She fell on his chest, their nipples touching, and put her lips on his. His hips were pounding against hers as he neared his climax. She pushed harder against him, and he came again with an animalistic cry. She rose up on her arms, pushing as fast as she could, and screamed in ecstasy.

She collapsed with all her weight on his sweaty chest, still quivering slightly. She finally rolled off of him, allowing him to breathe.

"Oh god! I can't move. No mas. Keep that weapon away from me before it kills me." She choked out, trying to laugh.

She turned on her side facing away, and he spooned behind her. They slept that way for a while. She woke up and found Robert's hard cock pressed between her ass cheeks. She reached behind herself and found that he was stiff again.

The clock on the side table showed eleven-thirty. She had to be ready for the shuttle at six in the morning to go to work. She should leave now, but Robert was so hard. Carol got up on her hands and knees and reached for the phone.

Dialing the front desk, she said, "This is Robert Swanson's room. Can I get a wake-up call at four o'clock?"

She hung up and felt Robert behind her, holding her hips. His cock was rubbing on her clit. She needed sleep, but she also needed this.

"This is going to have to be a quickie," she said.

Robert slid his cock into her from behind. He felt even bigger than before, filling her completely. He plunged into her with abandon, making her grunt with each thrust. Amazed at how wet and ready she was again, she dropped her head down to the bed as he continued his assault. She was going to come again. With each thrust, his balls crashed into her clit. She grabbed a pillow and screamed into it. Robert was thrusting into her like a madman and came deep inside her.

He pulled out of her, and she fell forward on the bed. Robert collapsed next to her.

"I really need a couple of hours of sleep," she said.

"Me too. You wore me out."

She looked at him incredulously and said, "Me? I wore you out? I've never been fucked so many times, in so many ways, with so many climaxes in a week, much less an evening. You wore me out." She smiled at him and paused, "It was wonderful."

At four o'clock, the phone rang. It was her wake-up call. She needed to get moving to get back to her hotel, clean up, get dressed and be ready for the shuttle bus by six. When she attempted to get up, Robert grabbed her and kissed her.

"I wish you didn't have to leave," he said.

"Me too."

"Can I call you?"

"No. This was a one-time thing," she said. "Although, if I run into you on another flight, who knows what will happen."

"You're absolutely incredible and last night was one of the best of my life," Robert said.

"Last night was wonderful for me, and I'll never forget you. I'm not just talking about the sex, although I didn't know sex could be so good. You made me feel special, as a woman and a person. The food, the wine, the dancing, the conversation, the music, the dessert, and the treat of the penthouse suite was so romantic. You didn't have to do that. We both knew when I called you, we were going to end up in bed together, but you still made everything special for me. I needed last night. I needed someone to treat me well. I needed the romance. It's been missing from my life. I'll always be grateful that you gave that to me."

"But you won't let me call you? I can meet you anywhere. You're the first person I've gone out with in a long time that was as wonderful as you are. You're a special person, and you need to know that."

"I've got your card. Maybe I'll call you sometime."

Carol almost broke down and gave him her number. Instead, she kissed him again and went downstairs to get a cab.

Author's postscript: Thanks for reading my story. If you liked it, please vote.