The Stewardesses School

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She began shaking all over as she felt Steve's thick, stiff prick fucking way inside her ass, plunging in and out and setting off all her most lustful desires.

Hard, cunt-gripping flashes of pleasure swept through her hot body. She began shaking from head to toe. Her mind was a blank. All she could think of was the wonderful feeling his hot cock was giving to her.

Her asshole was alive with delicious sensations. She felt her ass muscles twitching and grabbing at his prick as he fucked her.

Steve.had ass-fucked Susan enough times to know that she couldn't take this kind of treatment for long. He knew that she would shoot her load of hot cum fast if he pounded his prick to the deepest, hottest part of her ass like he was doing it.

He grasped her hips and lunged time after time, driving his hot cock into her sweet, hot ass. He liked to feel those round, smooth ass-cheeks of hers rubbing against his loins and his legs.

His balls slapped up against her crotch, smacking against her cunt, over and over. He. could feel her cunt-juice dripping down every time he slammed against her.

"Come to me, baby," he grunted, hunching over her like a dog, driving his prick home inside her ass in quicker, harder thrusts as he brought her closer and closer to coming.

"I'm almost... ready," she moaned. "Just keep pumping that beautiful cock!"

Then Susan let out a screech that nearly shattered everyone's eardrums. She started flopping and jumping around and Steve had to hang onto her ass with both hands as tightly as he could.

She lurched and bucked and writhed, her whole body a constantly twisting mass of erotic pleasure. Her tits swung around, her hair flew and her crotch trembled and shook monstrously.

"FUCK ME, YOU BIG, HOT COCK!" she screamed. "I'M COOMMIIINNGGG!"

Her cunt-juice poured out of her cunt. Her asshole went into a delirious, hard series of spasms that clutched Steve's hard cock as he excitedly plunged deeper and deeper into her. His cock was imbedded in her ass right up to his balls and he shoved harder and harder.

She felt Steve's cock filling her up, packing her asshole full of his hard, throbbing cock. He was giving her every inch of his hot prick-straining to fulfill her lusting desires. She wanted to take that rigid prick of his so deep inside her ass that she could feel it fucking into her bowels!

His cock made her churn inside. It sent screeching, pounding messages right up through her ass into her belly and then on into every fucking part of her hot, twisting body. He made her a wanton woman, and Susan loved that.

She didn't care at this moment what anybody in the whole fucking world thought of her. All she wanted to do was experience the most fantastic thrill of her life and that was feeling Steve's cock being shoved up her ass-hard.

"I can't stop, baby," she moaned. "I can't stop. I'm just coming so fucking hard, I don't think I'll ever stop!"

She had already begun to taper off from the heaviest, most throbbing part of her orgasm, but she was still drooling thick, creamy gobs of cum. Her cunt was wincing with passionate, lustful desire. But the trembling was beginning to subside.

Steve tried hard not to come himself. He wanted to keep his hard-on and fuck the shit out of her again before he busted his nuts. So he began to slow down and stroke his cock in and out of her ass slowly, just giving her enough of that hard cock to keep her happy until she was ready to take it hard and fast again.

Susan squeezed her ass muscles and felt Steve's swollen cock pressing against the insides of her ass-pulsing and throbbing with hot, aching need.

Her mind whirled with excitement. It was filled with thoughts of lust and unbelievable pleasure. She loved nothing more in the world than the feel of Steve's hard prick fucking into her ass as she bent over and opened her ass-cheeks.

And the more she got, the more she wanted. I never seem to get enough assfucking, she thought. And I don't care if that makes me abnormal or if it doesn't. All I know is that it turns my guts inside out, and it feels fantastic!

She started grinding her ass around in a circle again, taking Steve's hard cock in and out, deeper and deeper, wanting him to give her more of that good, hard ass-fucking that she'd just gotten her rocks off on.

He started pumping his prick again, shoving it into her steadily. He grabbed her thighs as before, and humped his loins against her ass-cheeks. His prick went sliding deep inside her luscious, wet asshole and Steve felt his cock getting another hard workout.

He knew he wouldn't let her get off this time without shooting his own hot load of cum way into her hot ass. He liked that feeling, too. When he unloaded his cream in her asshole it squished around and bathed his hard prick in a puddle of sweet wetness.

Steve made up his mind he was going to empty his balls into her ass right now!

Back and forth, over and over, Steve's long, hard prick went flying in Susan's quivering asshole. He felt his cock getting stiffer and stiff ex. That throbbing, swollen prick was packed tight in her ass. It was like wedging a big cock into a young girl's cunt.

"What a hot fucking ass," he told himself as he strained and worked to shove his prick even farther into Susan's upturned, beautiful young asshole.

And then, with one final, powerful thrust, he sent his prick hurtling deep inside her butt-hole and shot his big, hot load of cum.

"Oooohhhh, Jeeeesus!" he bellowed. "I'm cooommmiiinnnggg, babeeee!"

Steve felt his cum shooting out of his cock in thick, heavy spurts. It was hot, creamy cum that swirled and squished over his prick and washed the deep recesses of Susan's asshole with a luscious smoothness.

"Give me all the cum you've got, lover," Susan moaned. "Fuck into me. My ass is open and ready!"

He kept pumping his prick, draining his balls of every drop of cum he could unleash. His balls were aching with pleasure as his cum poured out. Great throbbing pangs of delicious release raced through those hot nuts and then up into his belly.

Susan even felt the hot, pounding pulsations in his prick. And every time his hot balls slapped against her crotch, she thrilled to the feeling of rapture it set off deep inside her cunt and her ass.

He went on shoving his cock as long as he had an ounce of cum left. But then, when he felt the last drop ooze from his hard prick, he began to ease back and slowly slide his long, stiff prick out of that tight, unforgettable asshole of hers.

His prick was red and swollen and covered with cum. As it hung down between his legs, he. glanced down and smiled... one big, ambitious cock, he thought. A cock to be proud of. He knew a lot of guys would like to have a prick as big as his and get as much good, hard fucking.

"Nice, baby, nice," he said softly. "That was a real nice fuck. Your little asshole gets better and better every time I shove my cock into it."

His creamy, hot cum was beginning to dribble out of her sweet, puckered little asshole and he watched it roll down over her ass-cheeks and legs.

She was still on all fours, her ass shoved up high for him, and she buried her head in a pillow and rested from her hot fucking.

Steve sat down on the bed, his face near her lightly trembling ass, and wiped the cum up with his fingers. He smeared the cum all around Susan's asshole and then shoved two fingers of his right hand back inside again.

It was so wet inside her ass that he felt his fingers slipping and sliding as he gently rubbed her ass walls. His fingers pumped in and out slowly, massaging her ass in a steady, firm rhythm.

"Yeah, that's good, sweetheart," she moaned. "Just keep finger-fucking my ass. I could take that all day long."

Steve agreed that it was a perfect way to end a perfect fucking. He liked to shove his fingers deep inside that hot ass of Susan's, savoring the thick, gooey feeling. He also liked knowing that she enjoyed having her ass probed.

"Lay down on your side, baby," he said. "And keep your legs spread and your ass open."

She followed his instructions, and he kept his fingers inside her ass, sloshing and slipping them around in a slow, circular movement.

Then he moved around on his side, in the sixty-nine position, and pushed his hard, dripping cock right into her face.

She got the message fast. Her hand pulled his hard prick to her mouth, and she began licking all over his hot shaft.

Her tongue darted out and licked the cum from his cockhead, then flicked up and down, hungrily lapping up his cum-right down to his balls.

Susan's face disappeared down under his crotch and she licked, all the way around his balls to the other side. His hairy, puckered nuts contracted at the touch of her loving, warm tongue. She wiped them free of cum, but she covered those sweet balls with a generous supply of her own spit.

"like it, baby?" she asked, her voice a little muffled as she buried her face in his crotch.

"Love it, sweetheart, love it," he sighed. "Your tongue is like magic."

Over and over his hard prick, then back down onto his balls, she flicked and licked her tongue. It felt so good to Steve that he had a hard time concentrating on shoving his wet fingers in and out of her asshole.

With his other free hand, he fondled Susan's big, soft tits. They were warm, covered with tingling, swirling blankets of goose pimples, as she sucked his cock.

Susan was getting hot again. After all, she was getting it from both ends-as well as sucking a nice, hard cock. What else could happen, she thought. She couldn't take that kind of excitement without getting horny!

Her cunt began to quake and grind. Steve's fingers went round and round, faster and faster, inside her asshole.

She sucked harder on his hard prick. Her head went gliding up and down on his thick, pulsating shaft. Her mouth filled up over and over-right to her hot throat-with his rigid cock.

Her tongue rode over the ridges and the bumps of his hot cock until she thought she would burst-and then she did.

"Mmmmmm, mmmm," she moaned loudly. Her face tensed, her eyes wincing with pleasure and urgency. She didn't take her lips from Steve's hard prick, but he knew from the way her cunt was jerking that she was coming again.

He kept his two fingers in her ass, but turned his hand enough to ram his thumb up into her cunt at the same time. It was immersed instantly in cunt-juice as she came hard.

Her body was shaking all over. She writhed and twisted, and then she rolled right over on top of Steve.

He had to pull his fingers out of her ass, but as she lowered her cunt over his face he shot his tongue deep up into her hot pussy. His hands went around her ass and pulled her whole crotch hard against his face.

His tongue wiggled and squirmed inside her cunt, and Susan felt a glorious, ecstatic kind of pleasure.

She sucked furiously on his hot cock, riding her lips up and down the whole length of his hard shaft. Sucking him with every bit of energy and excitement in her hot body, she pulled up hard-her cheeks sunken, her head twisting.

Her cunt was still pouring out cunt-juice-warm and sticky and plentiful-when Steve cracked his nuts again!

"Suck it! Suck it, baby! Suck that big, hard cock like you never sucked a prick before!" He was out of his mind with lust. So was Susan.

Their heads were bouncing and bobbing in a frenzied delight. Their tongues worked at a hectic pace, hers licking and sucking his big, beautiful hard prick, his lapping and swabbing out her wet, juicy hot cunt.

Their mutual climax was fantastic. Susan thought it was one of the best cunt lickings she'd ever had. And Steve couldn't remember a better cocksucking job.

The class was impressed, too. Several girls were playing with their cunts again as Susan and Steve wound down from their demonstration.

In the back of the room, Mike was sporting a terrific hard-on. It was the last demonstration of the day, and he had ideas about how he was going to spend the evening.

There was so much good, hot cunt in that room that a guy like Mike would have to be crazy not to fuck some of it. It was just a matter of which cunt-or cunts-he wanted most.

As Rhonda went up to the front of the room, and Susan and Steve got up from the bed, he decided to make it a special kind of night.

He picked out four of the hottest young cunts in the room, ones who had played with themselves the most during the day, and made up his mind he'd fuck them all.

It was going to be a busy night of hot fucking for Mike Perkins. And it was bound to hold some surprises for everyone concerned, as they were to find out.

CHAPTER ELEVEN

Mike had promised Rhonda that he wouldn't fuck with any of the students. It was a promise he had no intention of keeping-now or later.

As soon as the class ended for the day, he excused himself and hurried to the dressing room where he had left his clothes. A lot of the girls hung around, chatting excitedly and congratulating the ones who had fucked and sucked on stage.

He dressed quickly and returned to the demonstration room. Patti and Cindy were off by themselves, discussing the best way to give a rim job, when he approached.

"Girls, how would you both like to come over to my place tonight and get in some extra practice?" he said, smiling. "I got pretty worked up watching the two of you fucking and sucking today. I'd appreciate it if you kept this confidential, but I don't think you'll be disappointed if you join me."

They didn't need a second invitation. Any girl in the class would have given her right arm for a chance to get her lips around Mike's beautiful hard cock... or feel him jam that prick into her cunt.

"Ooooo, count me in!" Patti squealed. "I'm supposed to have a date, but I'll make some kind of excuse."

"Me, too," Cindy echoed. "I wouldn't miss it for the world!"

He gave them the address of his apartment. "Be there about eight o'clock," he said. "We'll have a couple of other girls. And we'll have one hell of a fuck session."

"No sucking?" Cindy asked, a little disappointed.

"Ohh, are you k**ding? After the demonstration you put on today, I can't wait to feel your lips gobbling up this stiff prick of mine. You can bet your ass there'll be sucking, baby!"

He slapped her a playful slap on the ass and left. Outside, he caught up with Valerie Goodman, a quiet redhead who had stayed in her back-row seat all day without making a sound, or playing with herself, or showing any kind of emotion at all through the entire gamut of fucking and sucking and ass-fucking that had gone on.

From previous experience, Mike had a feeling that Valerie might just be one of the hottest, horniest fucking cunts in the whole class. It was the old story of still water running deep, he thought. He decided to play his hunch and invite her to his apartment as part of the little orgy he was organizing.

She said she'd be there. Mike whistled softly to himself as he watched her walk away. What a sweet, round little ass she's got, he thought. And a real nice pair of tits for a young k**, especially a small one. Valerie was only about five-feet tall.

Somehow, she turned him on harder than the others, whom he'd already seen fucking and sucking, he felt his cock stiffen and strain against his shorts.

There was only one more invitation to make. He went home and called her. It was Beth Garner, an ex-stewardess he had worked with in his flying days. Beth had been fired from the airline, too. She had been caught licking the cunt of a new, young stewardess in the stewardess' lounge at the Dallas airport.

She was about thirty-five, but still a fucking knockout. Gorgeous enough to be a Playboy centerfold, but she'd never make it. She was the world's horniest lesbian.

When he told her what he had in mind, and described Patti and Cindy and Valerie, Beth said she couldn't wait. She'd be there with bells on... and nothing else.

It was shaping up as a red-hot party, Mike told himself as he hung up. If it worked out half as good as he figured it would, he'd be completely fucked out by daybreak.

He smiled as he slipped out of his clothes to take a shower. His hand grasped that hard cock of his as he stood in front of the mirror.

"Come and get it, you hot cunts!" he joked, shaking his cock mockingly. "You're gonna get all the fucking you want tonight. And I'm gonna get all the sucking I want, among other things!"

That night, Patti and Cindy showed up first, together. They went right to the bedroom and undressed. About ten minutes later, Beth rang the bell. Mike sat on the couch, nursing a scotch and water, and told Patti to answer it.

"Sure thing, lover boy." She smiled, gazing at Mike's bulging crotch. He was still dressed, even though both girls had tried to get him out of his clothes.

Patti's huge tits swung back and forth as she walked to the door. Her ass, round and full and ripe for fucking, gave him squirmy feelings of pleasure all through the balls as she moved it.

"Well, my, my, my," Beth said admiringly, as she was greeted by Patti's luscious bare body. "What have we here? A hot little piece of ass just ripe for picking?" She swept her hand across Patti's left tit, tweaking her nipple, as she walked in.

As soon as the door was closed, Beth grabbed Patti and bent her over backwards, catching her by surprise. Beth straddled Patti on the floor, pressing her hot lips against the girl's mouth, and shoving her tongue deep inside.

Patti's legs were spread apart and Beth, still fully dressed, was right between them. She began humping her crotch against Patti's hot pussy, just as though she were fucking the hell out of the girl.

Strangely enough, Patti wasn't repelled by the sudden advance. It was something entirely new and different to her. And she kind of liked it. She always wondered what it would be like to fuck another woman. Maybe tonight I'll find out, she thought.

"OK, Beth, knock it off," Mike said forcefully. "Let's not scare off the troops before we've even gone to bed. Besides, our little virgin is not even here yet."

Just then the doorbell rang again. Mike answered this time, and in walked young Valerie Goodman. She was so small she barely came up to Mike's chest. But that little body was something else. She wore a skirt and sweater... and the sweater was so tight... her tits so big... that Mike swore it had been stretched over her like cellophane wrap.

Beth wasn't saying a thing. Her eyes were glued on young Valerie, who had just finished high school three weeks before. She was a virgin, it turned out, and had only gone to the stewardess school because she thought it would help her get a job. She hadn't known what was going to be taught until she got there that morning.

She had been turned on hard by the demonstrations, but had been too embarrassed herself to show any signs of what it was doing to her. Tonight, she realized, she would probably lose her cherry. But she didn't know just how until Beth stepped forward.

"Oh, little kitten, you're for me, baby," Beth said softly. She went to Valerie and kissed her hard on the mouth. Her hands began roaming all over Valerie's body, oblivious to the girl's vain attempts to pull away from the older woman's grasping hands.

Mike had to step in again and restrain Beth's passionate nature. "Let's all go in the bedroom," he said. "We've got the whole night ahead of us. Let's not get carried away."

In the bedroom, Patti and Cindy worked quickly to strip Mike. Their fingers flew over his buttons and his zipper and in seconds he was down to his shorts. Cindy pulled them down and he felt a great sigh of pleasure as his hard-on popped up from his crotch.

His cock was throbbing and hard. Bulging, pounding blue veins ran the length of his stiff cock shaft. His cockhead was stretched tight, the skin shiny and purplish and eager to fuck or be sucked... he didn't care which.

1...345678