The Stigma

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Instead of fleeing from this taboo moment, they take advantage of it, stimulating the nipples until my areolas grow hard with goosebumps. The light brown circles on my tits begin to shrink slightly as the soft, flat skin becomes bumpy with a rubbery stiffness. This excites the men even more. They watch with curious fascination as the bullet-shaped breasts become rounder when the nipples harden and pull the skin tighter around them. Daniel's thumb is caressing the nipple, admiring the size and plasticity of my boob. Raj is on the other side of me, cupping my favorite one, letting the nipple poke out between his fingers, only to pinch it softly between them.

"They're big," Dan says with a shaky exhale, almost in a trance.

Raj himself is completely lost in the activity, drawn back to the present when he sees Daniel release his hold and back away with an unsatisfactory smile.

Daniel doesn't appear disgusted or uneasy, no, more like he isn't sure what to do next and doesn't know what it means to be doing what he's doing. He resumes swimming as if nothing has happened.

This puts Raj in a tough spot, he had been enjoying himself up until now, and so, he too reluctantly let's go, giving me a conflicted glance before continuing to swim as well.

And that is that.

Naturally, I assume that things are going to be awkward for the rest of the night, but it isn't so. We eventually get out of the pool. Dan goes to shower in his cousin's bathroom, while Raj and I take turns using the bathroom in the guest room to wash away the chlorine.

Later, we play VR and other games late into the night, thoroughly distracting ourselves from our moment in the swimming pool as if it had never happened. Perhaps this is best, I don't want to ruin things with them, they are great guys to hang out with...good friends to have.

In the early morning hours of this first night together, we have a few more drinks, only enough to keep the mood going. As the first light of dawn appears beyond the trees, Dan disappears into the guest bedroom to use the bathroom toilet but doesn't come back out of the bedroom. Raj and I are too exhausted to get off the couches.

My eyes grow heavy, sleep has a hold on me now.

A noise awakens me, the daylight is glowing brightly through the large windows of the foyer, and the rays of sun slowly creep across the floor. It must be just past noon. My eyes are open just a crack.

Raj must think I have fallen back asleep. I'm lying on the couch, he is sitting on the floor adjacent to me, clutching his phone and desperately lowering the volume with haste. He is watching a video, but the sound that stirred me was not music, it was the unforgettable cry of pleasure from a woman.

I lay here motionless, hoping to see what he'll do next, never opening my eyes beyond a sliver of view. The video continues to play at a very low volume, the angle at which I lay makes it nearly impossible to see what is on the screen. As the camera shot changes angles, I can make out the image of a chubby woman, a man cupping her breasts and sucking on her nipples. Raj's free hand slides quietly down to his crotch, and lightly squeezes his member. And it is like that for several minutes, me watching him as he watches his video and occasionally touching himself.

From the guest room, I can hear Dan snoring, he must have collapsed on the bed instead of coming back out to show us a proper room to sleep.

As Raj's video nears the end, the fat lady almost literally sings. He lowers the phone from his gaze and turns his head to the left to look at me, but this time he isn't checking if my eyes are open. I can feel his eyes on my chest, like a weight pressing against them. During the night as I tossed and turned, my shirt had been pulled tight against my chest, no doubt he can make out the shape of my nipples from under the material and this is what his eyes are fixed to. He grabs his member again. It would be easy for him to go into the bathroom by the kitchen and relieve himself in there with his video playing, but intuitively, I know that last night in the pool was only a small taste of what he wanted. He's too nice, too full of humility to take what he wants from me, I admire him for that. I suppose that's why I want to help him out...to give him what he wants.

"It's ok, Raj," I say opening my eyes fully. He doesn't appear frazzled or caught, perhaps he knew I was watching him. "Do you want to see them?"

The response I get is a slow nod, maybe there is shame in admitting his desire? I use my eyes to motion him to my shirt. Unsure if I'm fully in agreement, he gradually reaches for the hem of my top, pulling it away from my belly, and as he does, he rests one of his warm hands on the white skin of my stomach. Raj is feeling its soft and squishy consistency. And now with both hands, he continues removing the shirt.

I sit up halfway to aid him. As the tight shirt is pulled away from my breasts, they burst out and drop down, coming to rest with a hefty bounce. The look in his eyes reflects his suppressed thrill. I lay back down on my side, my boobs squishing up against each other with gravity. My skin still has the scent of the body wash from the shower in the early morning hours of the night.

With both his hands he pushes up from below my tits, bringing them against my chin as he examines the smooth white skin of the underside. My nipples are soft from the warm day. The areolas retain the bullet shape of the breasts, and the nipple in the middle is so flaccid, that it's flattened against the rest of the flesh. Still holding both of my boobs, he brushes over the large round areolas with his thumbs, gliding them in small circles like the mini joysticks on the controllers of his game console. Tightening his grasp on one of my boobs, he can see it is too big to fit in his hand, so he uses the other one, cupping it in his grasp and yet still unable to fully wrap himself around the breast.

"Did your ex-girlfriend let you do this for her?" I ask him cautiously, trying not to ruin the moment.

A boyish smile cracked across his plump lips, "Yes," he says, clearing his throat, "but she was also very particular about what I did in bed." The eyes that gaze upon my nipples suddenly expressed sadness. "She was so particular, that it turned out I wasn't exactly what she was looking for. I think I was too inexperienced for her. Maybe I was too clumsy." I understand the sting he feels, it isn't sadness over being sex-deprived, it's really more a feeling of inadequacy. He doesn't have much practice and as a result, he doesn't quite know what to do; never living up to her expectations.

"Practice will help you improve, I think all you need is to be allowed to use your imagination," I say with a coy smirk.

He peers into my eyes not fully sure what I'm trying to hint at.

I continue, "Do what you want to do."

Now Raj realized I'm giving him control; I'm letting him live out his curiosity and desire on me. He bends down further and buries his face between my breasts, kissing and licking my chest. He's in so deep I can see that my nipples are just past his ears. One hand comes up, stroking my breast while the other reaches over to my belly and takes a handful. The hand is pushing and kneading at my gut like it is dough. His face emerges again, breathing heavily after my tits had apparently smothered him. With his beautiful eyes closed, he begins moving his face in circles over both breasts.

I can feel my nipples pressing against the contours of his eyes and nose. Normally, his face is clean-shaven, but he had grown a little stubble overnight. The rough texture scratches at my areolas, which at first is unpleasant, but gradually stimulates me.

He turns his cheek and allows my breast to enter his mouth, taking as much of it in as he can. His plump lips are sucking on my breast, one hand holds the other ready to direct the nipple into his warm wet mouth. He moves back and forth between both, giving equal attention to each.

As his mouth releases one, the chilly air around it tickles me, and I long for those warm lips again. The texture of his tongue is rough, but it sends jolts of pleasure through me. He tries to get a larger mouthful, pushing his face deeper until the soft flesh mushroom tops over his nose and chin. Gently, his thumb enters my belly button, getting halfway in until it can't fit anymore. The wet tongue that I have welcomed so openly, is now circling my areola as the skin tightens up around the nipple. The supple flesh which had been soft and pliable until now has shrunk slightly with goosebumps, and now it's the texture of rubber, this excites him, and he nibbles on them with his teeth.

Reaching out with my hand, I place it lightly on the crotch of his sweatpants.

He ceases his activity and looks down. He seems to question his actions, but one more glance at my hardened nipples has pushed aside any remaining doubt. He pulls down the sweatpants for me and takes a moment to fondle himself through his boxers.

"Can I see?" I ask.

After he briefly nods in approval, I gently drop his boxers, slowly unmasking his manhood. It isn't fully erect, still rather flaccid, but it hangs pressed up against his large balls. He is uncut, and his foreskin is shielding the head of his thick cock. I reach my hand behind his balls, pulling his whole package forward a bit to hold it for a while. I try to wrap my thumb and middle finger around the circumference of it all, but I can't. When I consider it, his package isn't larger than average, not by any statistic. Maybe I'm so used to seeing my own, which looks so small when I peer down at it, but he does seem big to me. I marvel at it, admiring its clean aroma, almost as if I can smell the heat radiating from it. His dick and sack share the same matching dark cocoa color that many Indian men have, and it is a beautiful color.

His hands squeeze both of my breasts before then gliding them down towards my belly. Bringing his face up to the gaping hole of my belly button, he proceeds to open his mouth; his tongue shooting out and planting itself deep into my belly. It repeats and repeats. Both his hands clutching the round mass of my stomach; it reminds me of the way men eat out women.

I have his dick in my hand, slowly stroking it, watching the foreskin wrinkle and tighten up with the repetition of my tugging. I turn my view away from the large meat in my hand so I can watch his tongue penetrate my belly again, but beyond Raj's head, I see a figure standing behind a comfy chair. As my eyes focus, I quickly realize that Daniel is standing there, shirtless, his flat chest and light brown nipples staring at me with the same distant gaze as his eyes. I gasp quietly, but Raj doesn't open his eyes.

Dan is slowly making his way around the chair, now I can see he has no clothes on at all, his hard cock is extended out from him as if it's pointed at us. Dan's dick has a notable girth, but average length, his shaft is as white as his body, with a plump pinkish-gray head. The scrotum that clings tightly to his fat testicles is a light brown color, the same as his nipples. I take a moment to scrutinize the texture of his sack, it looks soft but with that distinct tightly-packed, wrinkled texture I enjoy. As Dan sits down on the couch his eyes never break from us, the couch creaks slightly under his weight.

Raj is interrupted by the sound and backs away from me a bit; shocked that we are caught, and rendered speechless.

There is an instinct for me to explain ourselves, but with Dan suddenly grabbing his own cock and stroking it while he continues to watch us, there is an atmosphere of acceptance.

Authoritatively, Dan simply says, "Just keep going."

Raj looks back at me, unsure what to say or do. I can see he is slightly panicked, and he turns back to look at Dan and then at me again.

I reach out and start stroking Raj's cock again, in full view of Daniel who watches closely.

Dan cocks his head at Raj, and motions with a nod for him to continue with me.

Raj turns, his eyes meet mine.

I adjust myself so I am flat on my back, my breasts gravitate slightly toward my neck, but their plump shape remains as mounds on my chest.

The temptation overcomes Raj again, he leans down, taking both tits in his hands and pressing them against his face, burying himself between them. He takes each nipple in his mouth, the suction pulls my breasts upward and each time he releases, they drop back down into a round, jiggly mass.

The two men aren't only turned on by this, they're also mildly amused by it. As my areolas harden into a tough cluster, it becomes a sensual game of play as Raj attempts to press the large nipples back into place like buttons on a remote or a game controller. He then sucks gingerly on them, nursing as though he is gaining nourishment.

Dan gets up and comes to stand next to me, his engorged cock and balls suspended high over my face as he strokes. His free hand comes down upon my other breast, squeezing it and feeling the hard nipple slip between his fingers. As Dan releases his grip from me, he moves his hand to pinch a pearl of pre-cum from the opening of his cock slit. He brings the gob of clear fluid back down to my nipple, letting it roll off his finger and onto the red, stimulated teat. Then his index finger caresses my nipple and areola, spreading the warm, silky liquid all over, doubling the pleasure I get from his masculine touch.

My own cock aches from the desire to burst, and I can't help but give out an audible moan.

Raj's hand has been on my belly, sliding over it in large circles as his mouth continues to nurse from me. His Indian cock hardens and lengthens slightly in my hand, it is like a mass of hot meat, and it thrills me. Raj's hand slides down over my boxer briefs, he notices how wet and soaked with pre-cum it is, and proceeds to pull them away, revealing my short uncut cock. I have a less than average-sized endowment, but my pubic area has a pad of fat that partially buries my dick. All that can clearly be seen are my round balls and the foreskin-protected head of my brown cock, which Raj is now rubbing with an open palm. With a firm hand, he rubs up and down, not grabbing hold, not trying to stroke it, but rather moving over the skin-covered head of my dick like men do when they fondle a cunt. Except Raj is repeatedly pressing his index and middle finger into my sack, between my balls, feeling them part away. He rubs the dark scrotum with his fingertips as if it were a woman's labia. He passes his palm and fingers over my fat wrinkly dick like it's a clitoris.

He's practicing on me!

Dan's eyes glance over momentarily to see, but he's not interested. Instead, he continues to lock eyes on my breasts and fondle them himself, admiring their size and shape. I reach up, offering to take his white cock into my hand, but he gently pushes me away, returning to stroking it himself. It isn't so bad, with each stroke I get the best view of his large, dangling balls as they oscillate overhead. A pubic hair lands on my cheek, but I do nothing to brush it away.

Raj's balls have swollen, a sign he is nearing his peak. And almost on cue, he stands up, his dark-cocoa dick dribbles pre-cum onto my stomach. His bulbous testicles swing like hefty pendulums. I continue stroking him faster and faster until hot gobs of white cum ooze out the slit of his brown head, which repeatedly pokes coyly through his foreskin. The cum spatters on my belly. The sheer sight and sensations of it all cause the head of my cock to go numb, Raj is still rubbing; I know any moment I'll burst.

Dan had been watching with fascination when the Indian dick poured out over me, and now his own scrotum tightens in preparation.

Suddenly, I reach the point of no return, my little dick stiffens and the sensitivity increases, until with powerful contractions the thick, hot cum erupts from my head. Raj's palm is still firmly against my foreskin, so as the cum attempts to make its way out, I can feel the liquid sputtering from within the skin, like a hose with a kink in it. My bosoms heave with heavy breaths as the orgasm spasms throughout me, ending in electric jolts at my nipples. The hot cum that gushed from me is now all over Raj's hand. As he keeps rubbing, it spreads over my balls and pubic area, and it drips down behind my sack. He continues rubbing, staring at the gooey mess with an analyzing fascination.

Dan gives a loud sigh; I look up in time to see muscle contractions under the length of his dick. Quickly, he pushes his cock down to aim it at my chest, and with powerful squirts, his cum shoots out, the first smacks my nipple, and the next goes off course and lands on my chin. Another, lands with a wet thud against the skin between my breasts, and the ones that follow, decrease in pressure until all that is left is a long string of cum dangling from the head of his cock. It threatens to land on my face.

Raj is still rubbing my crotch and my orgasmic contractions are too much to bear, I put my hand on his wrist to tell him enough. I can feel that everything, my pubes, my cock, and my balls are all completely soaked in the slimy cum.

Dan gives his cock one last flick, dropping the string of slime on my face, then he walks quickly for the guest bedroom.

Raj wipes his hand on his underwear before pulling up his sweatpants and walking to the kitchen bathroom, avoiding eye contact.

The two of them take a while to clean up, I use the guest bathroom after Dan. I shower and shave, and then brush my teeth. From my bag, I pull out a clean shirt, clean boxer briefs, and clean shorts. I then reach for my box of compression bandages, pausing to stare at it. My eyes quickly move to the mirror where my breasts stare back at me. I lock my gaze on them for a while, just thinking. I'm calm. Admiring the contours of my chest and belly, I'm lost in my image. By now I would normally have been hastily bandaging up in a frenzy to make them disappear from sight, but the urgency I once had is now dormant. I drop the box into the backpack, zip it closed, and then put on my shirt. I step out of the bathroom and walk around the house to see what the guys are up to, I can feel my breasts jiggling freely as I walk; the pressure is no more, and there is nothing to hide.

None of us really speak much as the sun passes over, throughout the day we avoid the pool, and we definitely don't go near the couch. Raj and I sometimes lock eyes and give a friendly nod. Dan himself isn't trying to be quiet, but his eyes reflect the bandages...not mine, his own. When I look into his eyes, I see the bandages all around him, compressing, retaining the shape he wants people to see. Raj, on the other hand, doesn't seem nearly as troubled, but there is no mistaking the reflection of the bandages within him.

As night falls again, things are not as they were before. No music is playing, no games are cued up on the VR headset or on the game console. There is no nerdy chatter between us, we are glued to our phones. And though it is awkward, it doesn't seem Dan wants us to leave. He would have said so, instead, he lets us remain into the evening, unsure of what another night together might come to.

We eventually ordered pizza, which is the most talking we had done all day. For a moment it seems we might return to our usual selves but then whatever frail conversation remained quickly withers away. As we wait in the dining room to hear the doorbell ring, we sit in silence, on our phones, reading anything that pops into our news and media feeds.

Raj put down his phone, I glance over at him. A tugging at the bandages. He looks around with disappointment, "Are we not going to talk about what happened last night and this afternoon?"

Dan locks his phone and sets it on the table, "I'm not gay. I don't know what that was but I'm not gay."