The Stirrings of a Cold Heart Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I," she started, trying to catch her breath. "I am no one's possession . . ."

"No you're not," he agreed before Aidan took hold of his shirt and brought his lips back down to hers. She tore away the ties of his shirt and kissed his neck feeling his blood flow just beneath the skin.

"You are presumptuous and arrogant and . . ." she continued to argue as she nibbled at his ear. His hands pulled up her skirt then he lifted her up and pressed her against the wall of the warehouse, her legs wrapping around his waist.

"I am also a scoundrel and a damned dirty son of a bitch," He thoroughly agreed as he slid the top of her dress down, releasing her breasts from the confinement of her corset and kissing them. "It's still my blood that flows through your veins. I can sense your emotions and thoughts as though they were my own and the same is true with you. You can temporarily block me from your mind, but I will still be a part of you." His eyes, like hers, were glowing green with their need for each other. He closed him and smiled as he felt her small fingers unfastening his breeches and releasing his hard cock.

"Do you think I couldn't find another lover if I wished?" she countered, before a soft moan escaped her lips at the feel of him pressing against her begging for entry. She was hot and wet and aching to be filled.

"No other lover will ever be able to sate you as deeply as I can," he answered, plunging into her and making her gasp in delight as he once more broke her eternal barrier. Mortal death in a virginal state left her with a delicious blend of pain and pleasure . . . forever the chaste bride. Erik stood there a moment, luxuriating in the feel of her tight fount before he began thrusting into her, easy at first then harder and harder. Aidan's hands moved beneath the fabric of his shirt and her nails dug into his flesh. She could smell his blood and unable to resist she plunged her fangs into his neck and began drinking. His every sensation and desire flooding through her.

Erik pushed back her hair exposing her soft pale neck and bit down into the flesh. The circle was complete and all of her emotions and needs filling him. They were whole as they had not been for such a long time. Need outweighing caution, the vampire continued to thrust into her to the point of nearly hurting her, but Aidan didn't stop him. Her body stiffened and shook as they both reached Elysium and he melted into her.

"Damn you," she whispered as she fell against him, her body spent and satisfied. "And myself."

12