The Stolen Dozen Ch. 02

Story Info
Honeymoon destroyed by Preppy Intrudders.
22.6k words
4.56
5.4k
4

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/12/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Stolen Dozen

A Novel

Chapter 2

1. LUNCH

Looking into her awakening husband's eyes, Carolyn asked, "Since I have wiped you out already, would you like to go for a nature walk, down to the lake, to see what it's like?"

"Carolyn, where do you get all this energy from? I am nearly twice your size, and you easily outdo me. You are a tornado in bed, and I am not complaining, I am amazed. I believed you would be meek and mild-mannered around me, because of your size, and I could not have been more wrong. I was afraid I would break you if I squeezed too hard, but you are unbreakable, and I and enviable of your strength. I love you so much. I cannot wait to see how you grow into the woman you can be."

"Robert, your appendage is in its normal state and will continue to be comatose for several hours, because of what I did to it this morning. If it was not attached to you, it would gladly stay here, and sleep the sleep of the Angels, instead of walking around with you and me. You 'are' going to walk around with me, aren't you, my husband?"

"Carolyn, do you think I would turn you loose on the forest, and the poor animals within, without proper guidance from an adult?"

"Are you insinuating that I am a child?"

"I am not the one that walked around the outside of this building, in the nude, thereby scaring away every bird, and animal species, within a thousand yards, because you are so thin."

"Maybe, you should have married Patricia, and have her fat ass squat over your face and smother that smart mouth of yours, Mr. Graziano."

"There is only one major problem with that theory, Carolyn. I never had eyes for Patricia. My eyes were solely on you, and no one else. Now, if you would get off my chest, possibly, we could start to dress, and walk down to the lake, and see what is around us."

"I can see everything is always going to be my fault, in this marriage of ours. If we are late for an event, it was because Carolyn was not ready. If we are delayed in leaving for an event, it is because Carolyn was not ready. If you are dead, and I am late for your funeral, it is because Carolyn was not ready. It is always going to be Carolyn's fault, isn't that correct, Robert?"

"You nailed that one right on the head, my dear. You are going to be my foil, for all of my days. I will use you, as all the great comedians have used their sidekicks on their behalf's, to make their great names."

"Robert, do you remember what your mother said to your father, when he abused her in public?"

"My mother says many things to my father, in those cases."

"In this particular case, Robert, your mother said, 'There is an 'Arctic Front' moving into my bedroom. Even though your father, flippantly, replied, 'What, another one?' This would be your first one, and I doubt you would be very happy about it, since we are still on our honeymoon."

"Carolyn, my love, if you promise not to kill me, I will say what is on my mind. If you do not promise, I will stay quiet, and start getting dressed."

"You have my attention, Robert, what you have to say must be very, very interesting, to say the very least. How much trouble could you possibly get into, if you are going to tell the truth?"

"What I am going to say is going to be more like a question, then an answer, Carolyn. All I want to know is: am I going to be alive after I ask it?"

"Yes, Robert, I will allow you to live, even if you insult me."

"Carolyn, I will only insult you when you exceed 250 pounds. Until that day arrives, you are safe from my barbs. Here is my question. 'If an 'Arctic Front' were to move into our bedroom, at this moment, which one of us would miss it most, me or you?"

Carolyn's hands went directly for his throat.

Robert retaliated by spanking her behind, repeatedly, until she released him.

She screamed, "You brute!"

"Baby, you promised not to kill me. What did you expect me to do, when you tried to strangle me to death?"

"Robert, get this through your thick skull. I will never kill you. I am in love with that appendage of yours, and I want to keep you, and it, around for a long time. However, I was attempting to shut off your voice-box, for 5 to 7 years, because it asked a question that I may be too immature to answer correctly. I have only begun to learn of the powers, of sexual intimacy, and you ask me which one of us will miss it more? At this moment, I would not leave this building, for the next 12 days, if your thing would stay erect for every moment of it, because I would have it in one of my entrances, and be enjoying orgasms, the likes of which I have been denied all my life. I would continue, until I fell asleep, and pick up again as soon as I wakened. That is how strongly I feel about sex with you, Robert."

"Do not kill me, Carolyn, but I dreamed of fucking you on every surface of this building. Every inch of wall, floor, furniture, appliance, bed, bathtub, and everything in between. If it exists, I want to screw you on it, or in it. Nothing has prepared me for what I feel for you when we are making love. It is more intense, and mind-bending, then anything our studies together ever intimated. It is a mind and soul attachment that cannot be put down on paper, and can only be appreciated, when it is happening between two people, who are truly in love."

"Robert, we are not going out today."

"Why not?"

"You are not going to believe this, but your friend has awoken from the dead, and is poking me in the ass."

"Carolyn, are you sure it is me, and not some animal running around the house?"

"I am quite sure, Robert, I am going to turn around now, and bite him, for being so insolent."

She made the 180° turn, without leaving his body, putting her vagina by his mouth, and her mouth was ready to pounce on him.

Robert said, "Remember, Carolyn, I have teeth too, so be nice to him, and I will be nice to her."

With that admonition, she took a nip out of the tip of his penis, which caused him to flinch, and he retaliated by biting her clit hood, with her little gem safely ensconced inside.

"I am not going to allow you to ejaculate into my mouth, Robert. I want you to use it for when we make love."

"Aren't we making love now, Carolyn?"

"In one form we are, Robert, but I want you to save your semen for when we get to the more important parts of making love."

"To me, this is one of the most important parts of making love. It may not be one of the penetrative parts, but it is a very important and very intimate part, Carolyn."

"Robert, do you want me to take a big bite out of him, or do you want me to leave him whole, so we can continue making love?"

"Are you going to have to win every argument we have, during our marriage, or am I going to be allowed to have, at least, a moral victory every now and then?"

"May I quote you, Robert?"

"Oh no, I am dead in the water, go ahead."

"I will not go through the entire quote to save you the pain and suffering of it, I will just say a few words of it. "Women cry, and we cannot stand it." When is the last time your father won an argument with your mother? I cannot remember the last time my father won one against my mother. Do you really think you are going to change that equation, any time soon, my love?"

"I hate you, Carolyn. I can't conceive of my life without you, I would kill anyone, who tried to take you away from me, or harm you. However, did you have to be smarter than I am, in every possible way?"

"Women are genetically predisposed to be smarter than their husbands. Women are not smarter than men, but in the battle of the sexes, there is no contest. As we have read, all those little x's, chase those little y's around, and not the other way around."

"I think I will take my little 'y', and pound her into submission, right where we are."

"Oh goody, I have got him right where I want him."

"I did not tell you what hole I was going to take you in, Carolyn."

"I am ready for you to take me in all of them, Robert, so why don't you? I told you I would never deny you, once I was opened."

"I guess there is no 'Arctic Front' moving into our lives any time soon, is there baby?"

"No Robert, not while this raging inferno is ravaging my body, and you are around to keep it under control."

"Who would have ever thought that the prim and proper Miss Carolyn Riefsynder would have ever turned into such a sexpot?"

"Are you attempting to talk yourself out of getting laid, Robert?"

"Do you see the position you are in, Carolyn? Unless you have developed super human strength, in the last few moments, and can lift yourself from my body, I doubt that is going to happen today. I am going to make you orgasm, until you cannot see straight. I am going to make you beg me to cease and desist, because you are too sensitive to go on. It may not be for long, but for a few moments this afternoon, I am going to be the master of my family."

Carolyn shouted, "Prove it!"

Robert replied, "With pleasure."

He still would not hurt her. He put the head of his penis into her vaginal folds to lubricate it, before attempting to penetrate her body. He found her swimming in her fluids.

"Carolyn, you are a nasty girl. You set up this argument to get yourself wet and ready for sex."

"I told you, Robert, women are smarter than men. I am ready, put that telephone pole of yours inside me."

"Should I put it in all at once, or in stages?"

"How close is the nearest hospital?"

"28 miles, but almost 2 hours by land."

"In that case, I would probably bleed out, if you put it in all at once, Robert. So please, be kind, and put it in in stages."

"It shall be as you request, my love, because I am going to take your ass during this time, also."

"I knew if I planted the seed, it would bear fruit."

"I hate you, Carolyn, I truly hate you, because you are so smart."

He moved his hips forward, more than she was expecting, and the first 3 inches of him were inside her swampy depths, in an instant. She gasped, grabbed his hair, and pulled him down for a kiss.

"Robert, I love you, and I love him. Give me more, now."

He withdrew about 2 inches, cycled back in and out twice more lubricating himself, and then descended into his wife to about halfway to the line of demarcation, beyond which he promised not to go.

Carolyn screamed, "Oh fuck, you are a huge. Do not just sit there, like that, piston me like one of your cars."

He started out slowly, but her hips demanded a faster beat. So, he shifted into second gear to catch up to her, and it still was too slow. He moved into third gear and was barely holding his own against her movements and her screaming at him to go even faster, and harder. So, he moved into the new, overdrive, and finally was able to maintain a balance with his 100-pound wonder. He thrust into the line of demarcation, after 25 minutes of this exhausting pounding. It was not his testicles that proclaimed his impending doom, but his thighs, when they told him they were going to cramp if they did not get rest soon. He was determined not to allow her to have her victory over him, by coming up short.

Even though she was rolling from orgasm to orgasm, and from high to higher, she would claim victory if he did not have his orgasm to complete this sexual romp. Plus, he promised to take her in the ass, before he was done with her, and he had not started that process with her yet.

In the middle of her next orgasm, he shoved two fingers into her anus, which prolonged, and heightened, her orgasm. He pulled out of her, sat with his back to the couch, and pulled her on top of him.

Before she realized what was happening to her, the head of his penis was halfway into the muscle of her anus, and her eyes popped open. One second later, he pushed through the other half of the muscle and she screamed, "Robert!"

"Yes dear?"

"We have never done it this way before, what the hell do I do now?"

"You are in total control. You feed as much of me into you as you want, as quickly, or as slowly as you want. The rest is up to you."

"Robert, I hate you."

"Carolyn, if I was in your position, I would feel the same way."

She could not move upwards, without trying to extract herself from him, so she moved downward slowly, onto his ever-widening penis. She loved this part of him, but did he have to be this huge? It was true, that the pain brought her a great deal of pleasure, in the end, her end, but she did not consider herself a masochist. She did not come close to that definition. It was just that sparks flew in her brain, because the firing of her pain receptors, ignited the receptors in her pleasure center to such an extent, she could not stop orgasming, nor did she want to.

The deeper Robert went into her, the wider he got, the more pain she endured, and the more pleasure she received. She decided she could live this way for the next 80 years, and love doing so.

She then moved herself down another inch, to endure more pain, receive more pleasure, and have more orgasms. "What a way to live, and love."

Robert was playing with her nipples, and receiving no reaction from her hands, which were at her sides, helping her move up and down, on his erection. They were not needed, since she was using her legs to do most of the work, and she was not halfway down his length yet and it had been over 50 minutes since she started. It was her show, and he was not going to interfere. If this is all she wanted, this time out, this was fine with him. He was hoping to orgasm, but again, she had wiped him out this morning, and it wasn't a requirement.

The lower she moved the more she was transported out of her body, and into the unknown. She began to think that this was repayment for the 17 years of denial she was forced to go through. Maybe, this was God's way of giving back to her for a properly spent youth? Why was she thinking about this existential shit now? She had 5 inches of his penis stuck up her behind, and if she wanted more of it, there was only one thing she could do. With a look of determination displayed on her face, she lifted her arms from her sides, relaxed her calves, and forced her complete body weight down onto Robert's lap.

With that maneuver completed, she screamed at him, "I swear you are larger than a telephone pole, Robert."

"I am not. I have seen telephone poles, and I do not compare to them."

"I have one stuck up my ass, and it is more than large enough for me. If I ever hear one of the people I know, talking about this, you will find this portion of your body hanging between two telephone poles."

"Rest assured, Carolyn, I will never talk about our sex lives to anyone, with the possible exception of our physicians, if that ever becomes necessary."

"I doubt that this portion of our sex lives will ever become a topic of discussion for our physicians."

"What happens if I get stuck up there?"

"You will die a very happy man."

"What about you, my love?"

"I will die a very happy woman."

"Good, I was just checking on the happiness meter. Is there anything I can help you with now?"

"No, let me handle it. Once the pain goes away, I will continue onward."

"Even with most of me up your behind, and you being in intense pain, you have to speak in proper English."

"What do you mean, 'Most of you up my behind', Robert?' I have not gotten all of you up there, yet?"

"I hate to disappoint you, my love, however, you are, at least, an inch and one half short of being completely ensconced on me."

"Husband, I am going to take you to the police stables, by Van Cortlandt Park, and have one of the attendants there measure one of the stallion's members, length and girth, and compare it to yours. I would venture to say, that many a mare would be happily mated with you, when they are in season, because you are absolutely humongous."

"Are you comfortable, yet, my love?"

"No, Robert, I am not comfortable, however, I am as excited as can be. I do not know how it is possible, but I am leaking like crazy, and I am about to explode into orgasm, again. So, be quiet, so I can concentrate on the task at hand."

He did not reply outwardly, as she began to move on him, but Robert thought, "I should write down these little bits of information, we glean from one another, while making love, in a book, so one day, Carolyn, can write a story using everything we said and did to one another, for publication. I do not think people would believe the way we talk to one another, while we are making love. I don't know if it is just us, that talk this way, because I am too new at this intimacy stuff, but I think it relaxes each of us, and makes the act of making love more enjoyable for both of us. I do know it extends our time together, by a great deal, and that, by itself, makes making love, to each other, much more enjoyable."

I know it was very late, when she stopped moving, and fell limply against me. However, I was still embedded, deeply, inside her behind, and had been so for hours, as she pistoned herself, like a machine, seeking orgasms of a higher order. Apparently, this last one had been so powerful; it had knocked her lights out.

I did not try to detach myself from her body, or awaken her, so I slowly lowered us down to the towels, rested our heads on the pillows, and covered her with a towel to keep her warm. Hopefully, my penis would soon shrink to its' normal size, and I could extricate myself from her, without causing her any more pain. Sleep soon took me as well.

Carolyn woke me up, lovingly, early the next morning.

"Damn you, Robert, could you give a girl a break, and take that pole out of my ass, please!"

"How is it my fault that you fell asleep, with me buried completely up that pretty ass of yours, Carolyn? I did not want to pull it out, while you were sleeping, causing you pain. I knew you were exhausted, and I thought letting you sleep would be the lesser of the two evils. I thought he would return to his normal size overnight, and would slip out naturally. How was I to know he would retain his size throughout the night, because you are so damn tiny."

"Would you please stop arguing with me, and remove him slowly from my behind, please?"

"No, actually, I am feeling quite randy this morning, and I think I will seek the orgasm I did not get last night. I sat there for hours, watching in amazement, how you continue to chase high after high, screaming your lungs out as you did so. I was so happy for you; I did not even attempt to stop you. Now, I believe it is my turn to seek some happiness."

"How often do I have to tell you, that once I was opened, I would never deny you?"

"Carolyn, I am going to pick you up as is, carry you into the shower, and turn on the water. I cannot wait to see what your reaction is as we wait for the hot water to run through the pipes and reach us."

"Robert, not even you would be that cruel. There is no way I could defend myself against you, or the water. I would be 1 1/2 feet off the ground, with my back to you, and you would be holding me around my middle. According to the Constitution, of this great country, that would be 'Cruel and Unusual Punishment', which really require me to retaliate in 'Kind'!"

"Oh well, I guess I will have to wait and see what my little slip of the wife can do to retaliate against me."

"Robert, we have 11 days left to our honeymoon, think about it."

"I already have."

She replied, "Think harder."

He uncovered her, took her around her waist, and carefully stood up, without removing himself from her.

"Are we comfy, dear?"

"Fuck you, Robert."

Without warning, he pulled her off him, with one mighty lift, and she shouted, "Oh Shit, That Hurt, You Prick."