The Stolen Dozen Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He replied, "Can you imagine if I started to plunder your behind without any additional lubrication, what it would have felt like, Carolyn? You agreed to it, remember, and you are smarter than I am, because you are my wife."

"Robert, when you put me down, I am going to beat the crap out of you, because you are insulting my intelligence."

"How could I possibly be doing that, dearest, if I am stating the truth, "according to Carolyn?"

"I have not written those laws down yet, in your blood. Until then, my laws are viscous, although my love for you is not. I believe after you treated me so well with that telephone pole of yours, some of my intelligence must have leaked out, through my vagina, with those fluids, and left me wanting. It must take a little time to recoup those brain cells, and become smarter than you are again, possibly after we eat."

Without a seconds' delay, he spun her 180°, pointing her heels at the ceiling, her vagina at his face, his mouth attached to it, and put his tongue deeply inside it.

Carolyn screamed, "I did not mean "EAT ME", you dummy! I meant "FOOD."

Robert stopped for a second, and replied, "You should learn to use the English language better and more succinctly", while completely ignoring her pleas. He then moved his mouth back to where it was, began nibbling on her clitoris, walked into their bedroom, and lie down on their bed.

Somehow, Carolyn stopped arguing with him, grabbed ahold of his thighs, and wound up with his appendage staring her in the face. She opened her mouth, sucked on its head and began fellating it, as if it were her own idea.

She could not believe it, when she felt her ovaries cramp, 'again'. She did not think it was possible for her to have another orgasm, but it was speeding on its way, and there was nothing she could do to stop it. The last one was so intense, it incapacitated her.

Her head and her heels were the only things keeping her attached to the surface. Robert's mouth, was attached to her pearl, and he had fingers in her vagina, and in her anus, further exciting her. Thank goodness they had only three days experience with one another.

"Good Lord", she thought, "What he would be doing to her, if they had been together a whole week."

She searched her mind for someplace to go on this new adventure, but all was blackness. Then the orgasm hit her, and everything turned white. She screamed, at the top of her lungs, "Non adoramus te, Roberto," and passed out.

Robert recognized the word "Non" from his French classes because it meant "no or not", but for the other two words, he would have to wait for his linguist to wake up. They were juxtaposed wrong for French and the little he knew of Spanish did not help him either.

He slid out of bed, carefully, not to awaken her, took clean clothes into the bathroom, showered, shaved, brushed his teeth, and got ready for the day. Sooner or later, he expected Carolyn to join him, because it was closing in on 10 AM.

He came to realize how active a couple they had become in three short days. Sex had taken over their lives, as nothing previously had ever done. They missed meals, without a thought, and were never hungry, because of it. They did not miss watching television, because there was none to watch, here in the cabin, due to its location, and their time constraints. They just talked to one another, ceaselessly, and made love, in every possible way they learned about in their studies; and they were very happy doing so. It just came naturally to them, just like their friendship had come naturally to them, over all the years they had known one another. "Theirs was truly a match, "Made By The Angels."

2. The Problems

In the forest 5 miles away from the cabin, in two separate but co-located camps, were groups of recently graduated high school students, from prestigious New York city prep schools, the names of which every New Yorker knows. The parents of these students are constantly on the print, radio, or television news, the high society pages of magazines and or tabloids. I will just mention a few of them to give you a taste: The Trinity school, Dalton, Regis, Collegiate School, Harvard Westlake, and so on. You did not go to the schools on a scholarship, grant, or on welfare roll niceties. You went to them because your parents' income was in eight figures or above yearly. You did not ride the train or a bus to school, you arrived in an automobile that proclaimed your parents' wealth to everyone around you. The only thing you could not get away from was wearing your school uniform, which was always perfectly clean, pressed, and worn correctly. Rarely, if ever, did you step out of line, or proclaim your difference from your schoolmates. Such was the 1950s regime, and such were the live of these 18 and 19 year old graduates, to the outside world.

Now, after years of exclusive schooling, and going to expensive, and exclusive camps, during each summer, they were out among nature, on their own, using all the skills they had learned during that time, before leaving for colleges, in foreign lands, such as Greece, Spain, Italy, France, and England. University for them, began October 3, and they had eight more days of their hunting trip to go, before their retinue came to pack them up, leave the forest, return to New York City, their parents, and their cloistered lives.

Out here, they were free to do as they pleased. They had connected with locals and purchased more hard liquor than all of them could consume in half a year. They did not bother with beer, because it was beneath them. Ice and mixers were delivered to them every third day, which they paid for, with a huge gratuity attached. No one, who ever saw them, had an unkind word to say about them.

They would go out as two hunting parties, early each morning, with proper licenses in place, looking for dear, bears, rabbits, or any other animal that crossed their paths.

Each man carried a rifle, and ammunition, that was the best of the best. It was either the German made Mauser 98, which terrified the GIs during both world wars, the Winchester model 70, annotated as The Savage, or either Remington -- The 30-30, with its 35mm round, or its cousin, the Remington 336. The amazing accuracy, and simplicity of these rifles have kept them on the market even until today.

Everything could not have been more peaceful, until the sixth day of Carolyn and Roberts honeymoon, when they finally made it down to the lake to explore and swim. They had been in the water for 15 to 20 minutes, when one of the hunting parties burst through the forest wall onto the lake shore, within 50 yards of them, and saw them cavorting in the water.

Since they had been hunting in the forest, for 11 days, and had not seen another soul, they were quite surprised to see other humans around, so they decided to investigate. They walked towards the couple and waited for them to come ashore, shouting 'hello' as they approached.

Robert and Carolyn returned their greeting and swam towards the shore. Two of the hunters picked up towels and handed them to the swimmers, as they exited the water.

"Hi, we are Carolyn and Robert Graziano, we are staying nearby. You must be the hunters we heard recently."

"Hello, there will not be a test. To my right is Steve, William, and Andrew. To my left is Paul and Philip. I am Michael and yes, we are the hunters you probably heard a few days ago. However, there are six more of us out here enjoying the forest as a graduation present from our parents. Isn't the water a little cold to be swimming in?"

Carolyn replied, "No, actually, it is quite refreshing. This is the first day we have been able to get down here, from the cabin, since we arrived. We are on our honeymoon, and have been busy doing other things, since we got here."

The six men laughed at the way she put 'They were busy doing other things,' and Carolyn blushed.

"You guys are married? Are you 18, yet?"

Carolyn replied, "Yes, we waited until we were both 18 years old to get married, and we did so with our parent's permission."

Michael asked, "Why did you get married so young? Are you pregnant?"

Carolyn growled, "Why does everyone ask that damn question?"

Michael balked, "Sorry!"

Robert stated plainly, "Have you ever been so sure of something, in your life, that you knew it was perfect for you, and you never wanted to let it go?"

"Yes, I knew I wanted to attend school, in Rome, before going on to a career in international law."

"Have you achieved that goal?"

"Yes, I have. I leave for Rome September 29, and start school October 3."

"Congratulations, Michael. I met this young woman when I was nine years old. I knew on that day that nothing, and no one, was going to take her away from me. So, on September 17, of this year, in front of God, our families, and our friends, we were married. We will stay married for the rest of our natural lives."

"I still think you did it much too early, in your lives, but congratulations to both of you. If we shoot a deer, maybe we can have a celebratory dinner here with you two."

Carolyn said, "I have never cooked a deer, do you have a recipe?"

"No, I guess we could ask the Ranger how to do it. Otherwise, we could do it over an open fire and just roast it."

Robert said, "That's what that big square pit is outside the cabin. It's for roasting game."

"You two are staying in that huge cabin a couple of hundred yards into the forest?"

"Yes, that's my uncles' cabin, and were staying there for another week."

"It must be awesome inside."

"It is, and it has everything you could possibly want, except a washer, dryer, telephone, and a television."

"It beats sleeping in a tent, on cots every night."

Carolyn said, "I'm sure it does, but you guys are not on your honeymoon."

William said, "If you're on your honeymoon, it doesn't matter if you're in a tent, on a boat, in an airplane, on a floor, or on a bed. You can make love standing up, lying down, or floating on air."

His friends looked at him and asked, "How would you know?"

"You don't have to be married to have sex, my friends."

"Give us her name, now."

"Not on your lives, she's mine."

"You could be dead before nightfall with that attitude."

"She would still be safe from your clutches, assholes."

"I like him, Robert, he has high moral character."

"If you say so, dear."

"I see the little woman has you wrapped around her finger, already," said Philip.

Robert replied, "Carolyn may look tiny, but she has more energy than any man I know."

"Maybe we could use her as a wolfhound to flush out some game for us? We've had very little luck so far."

Robert said, "If you were to say that to her, I would hope that you are very fast, because she would be running after you at top speed, and as I said before, my wife moves very fast."

Philip asked, "Is she like Superman; can she outrun a speeding bullet?"

"You will never be able to load a round into the chamber of your rifle, before she has her teeth around your throat, her thumbs in your eyes, and her heals digging into your crotch, about to crush your testicles as you reach the ground."

"And you married her?"

"A man will do anything to get and keep the woman he loves, and I love Carolyn, more than I love my own life."

Carolyn said, "Robert, that was a very good answer, and deserves a reward."

Michael laughed. "Guys, let's leave these two lovebirds alone, and go hunt our own deer. Hopefully, we will bag one, and come back here and cook it for dinner, one evening, and enjoy their company once again."

Carolyn said, "Don't forget to bring the rest of your troop with you."

"If we are bringing our own deer to roast, all 12 of us will be here, and we will bring refreshments with us."

"That sounds like a plan to us, Michael. Remember to point your guns towards the animals and not at each other. None of you are wearing bright colors, like we were told to, when we to go out into the woods."

"We will be careful, Missy."

In less than a minute, the six men disappeared into the forest. They could still hear their footfalls heading to the northwest, away from the cabin, but soon they heard nothing at all.

Carolyn said, "They seemed nice enough, didn't they Robert?"

"Did you notice the way they were dressed, baby?"

"Yes, they all seem dressed in new clothes."

"Not only were their clothes new, Carolyn, but they were top-of-the-line, also. Their shirts had leather trim around their collars, cuffs and down the button line. They didn't wear Levi's or Wrangler jeans; they wore hunting trousers, made of leather. Their boots were new, or nearly new. Their rifles did not have a scratch on them, and must have been nearly new, or newly purchased for this outing. Whoever they are, they are not hurting for money."

"I didn't realize you were a snob, Robert."

"I am not a snob, Carolyn, I was just pointing out the obvious. Those young men live in a category well above where we do, and on a normal basis, would pass us on the street, without saying a word to us. You may be as intelligent as any one of them, but you will never be able to compete with them in a social situation."

"Tell me why that doesn't upset me, Robert?"

"Because, to me, Carolyn, you are the most perfect human being God ever created."

"Husband, I already owe you one reward, and if you don't get me to the cabin, in a hurry, I'm going to owe you two rewards, and I will deliver them to you out here in the open."

He grabbed her, kissed her, and said, "I accept."

Carolyn screamed, "Robert, there are people around us," as she dashed off towards the cabin, leaving her robe and slippers behind.

He shouted, "Chicken!"

He picked up their belongings, and walked after her, knowing she would be locked outside the cabin, because he had the keys with him. She was just too precious for words.

As they reached their encampment, without seeing anything worthy of shooting, the six young men began drinking, getting drunk, and talking.

Philip said, "She was a nice little piece, wasn't she?"

Paul replied, "She's a little thin for my taste."

"The closer to the bone, the sweeter the meat!"

"I love your little quotes, William."

"That's what you get from an English scholar, that's going to Oxford, my friend."

"We all received High 'A's in English, William. None of us are lackeys in the written or spoken word."

"I never said you were, my friends, I just am saying I am the best of all of us at it."

"Getting back to that little piece of 'White Tail Dear' we saw down by the lake. How are we going to tap it, while the husband is around?"

"There are going to be 12 of us, and one of him. That shouldn't present too much of a problem for us, should it? We've done it before, more then a dozen times, in Central Park, and elsewhere, without any consequences."

"The aftermath will be a problem for us. We have our futures to think of, and none of us want to ruin them, because there is a husband involved."

"According to the law, if there is no evidence of a crime, there is no crime. We will just have to be very careful if we decide to do something as dangerous as this, and make sure none of us ever speaks about it to anyone, ever. Now think about this, we go home in a little more than 8 days. Is a piece of pussy worth all the possible problems that could arise if something goes wrong?"

"I think we should let the other guys in on this discussion, before we take it any further. I want to tap that piece of ass, because I've gone without for quite a long time. I liked the look on that guy's face. He had a smile so deeply embedded in the corners of his eyes, you could tell he's been getting laid, seriously, for the last week."

"I agree with Philip, I want some of that pussy, and each of us trust each other implicitly. We are going to be lifelong friends, and none of us are ever going to speak ill of the other, ever. Our families are interconnected, both in business, and in society. They will probably marry us off to their daughters, whether we like it or not. Our lives have been programmed from the day we were born. Let's cut loose, and have a little fun for ourselves. Each of us may wind up raising one of each other's children, because we're going to be screwing each other's wives, whether they like it or not, because we are not going to limit ourselves to one woman. We are also not going to stop doing what we've been doing since 10th grade, because those pieces of ass have been wonderful."

The six young men raised their drinks in the air, and cheered,

"To cutting loose, and free pussy!"

Their talking died down, but there drinking continued, until their six compatriots, from the other hunting party, joined them. They did very little talking for the remainder of the day. All they did was drink, until no one could stand, and they fell asleep, where they were.

The next morning, all 12 of them were, as miserable as 12 teenage males could be. They all had massive hangovers, and were taking aspirin by the handful. By 9 o'clock, Allen's hands were steady enough to begin making coffee, over an open fire, while Hank was able to begin cracking open four dozen eggs. It took him the equivalent of two pots of coffee to complete this task, and remove the eggshells from it, and add seasonings to the mix. However, everyone appreciated his efforts, as he poured the mixture into the super large pan, to make scrambled eggs for them all.

This job was left to Henry, whose father owned one of the largest hotel chains in the United States, as well as several High-End restaurants around the country. They figured if anyone could cook, it was Henry. They were right."

30 minutes later, they were finally eating, and putting protein into their systems, to replace the alcohol that had robbed their bodies of any semblance of normalcy.

When they were finished eating, and finishing the fifth pot of coffee, Michael said, "Now that we are together, and reasonably well, I would like to discuss with you something that Group 'B' discussed yesterday, on its own. I will give you some background first.

While we were in the eastern section of the forest, we walked down by the lake, and came upon two kids swimming. The six of us walked towards them, realizing they were approximately our ages, and said hello. They returned our greeting, giving us their names, telling us they were newly married, and staying in the large cabin several hundred yards in from the lake. The cabin is massive, if you haven't seen it yet.

The couple was very nice. The young man was nothing impressive, either in height or weight. The young woman was petite and possibly 100 pounds, however, she was nicely put together.

When we got back here, and settled down, Philip said, "She is a nice piece of ass." Our discussion went on from there to the point that we are considering taking action that would eliminate both the husband and the wife, after using her for our pleasure, for an indeterminate amount of time, before we are scheduled to leave. It would have to be done, out of doors, to avoid leaving a crime scene for the police to find, and we would have to figure out a way to eliminate the husband, beforehand.

As you all know, these are the first two people we have bumped into since we arrived. We have not heard any shooting, so I doubt there are any other hunters in the forest with us. The Ranger stays close to the station. I haven't seen him, and he hasn't seen any of us, because Reginald signed us all in as a group. He wouldn't recognize any of us on the streets if he ran us over with his Jeep. Let's keep it that way. If we are going to do this, let's start in the morning. Let's go out today and try to find ourselves a deer, or a bear to bring over as a gift, for a celebratory dinner. As soon as we can separate them, we will off him, and she is our toy for the next five days. Getting rid of her will be gruesome, because we can't just throw her, into a hole in the ground, or into the lake, intact. The animals will find her and dig her up, or she will eventually float to the surface and drift to shore. We can't have that happen. We don't want to disturb the forest floor by digging a hole 6 feet deep to bury her, because the police will find it. We have to dismember her, and put a hand here, and a hand there. Her head should be weighted down with rocks and dropped into the deepest part of the lake. We can distribute the rest of her throughout the forest, in relatively deep holes, hoping animals will find them, dig them up, and eat the evidence.