The Stolen Dozen Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That is my theory, on what to do, my friends, you may take it apart, make it better, or throw it out completely, and build one of your own."

"You completely left out what we are to do with the husband, Michael."

"The husband is a little more than 6 feet tall, but not well-built. One well-placed bullet will take care of him, two, if necessary. A headshot is preferable; there is less blood to deal with that way. Then there is honey, and we have a bunch of it with us. Bears love honey, and they have also been known to attack humans. Shot from a short distance away, a high speed bullet passes straight through the human body and leaves no evidence behind. We have 12 high-powered rifles, and between us we have at least seven people that are marksmen, and five others that could hit a tree, if they could see it."

The five referenced men said, "Very funny, old leader of ours."

"Taking the husband, at least 1 mile from the cabin, dousing him with honey, and leaving him on a well-worn game trail should rid us of him permanently. Six of us will be necessary to do that job.

Adding him to one of our group outings, before dinner, would seem like the friendly thing to do. I am sure they will see it that way, because they are young and dumb. The remaining six of us will be entertaining the bride, outside the cabin, taking blankets and rugs, from the interior, and using them outside, on the forest floor, for our comfort."

Neil said, "I have no problem with this plan. Do we draw straws to see who takes the wife first, and in which hole?"

Michael said, "Neil, you horny bastard, get a piece of paper, write the numbers 1 to 12 on it, tear them up into little pieces, put them in a pot, and we will pick to see who goes first three times. First is pussy, second is ass, and third is mouth. Everyone remember your place; I don't want any arguing between us."

"We have to let her shower and clean up every once and again. We have to be careful she doesn't drip anything on the floor, on her way there."

"That is very hygienic, and very thoughtful of you, Paul."

"Gentlemen, the drinking lamp is closed. There will be no booze today, so we can be sharp, clearheaded, and sexually competent tomorrow."

There was no grumbling about this amongst them. They were still hungry, and looking forward to lunch.

After a hearty meal, they broke up into four groups to search each section of the forest for game. If one group was successful, in its hunt, it would fire two successive shots afterwards, and the closest group to them would fire a single shot, and go to them to help.

It was approaching dusk, and all four teams were heading back to camp, when a team, headed by Allen, spotted a full-grown female deer, less than 70 yards to his right, between several trees, and behind some bushes. He would have to shoot for her neck, because her body was blocked by the bushes. It was not going to be an easy shot, in this lighting.

He motioned to Dennis and Neil to try to move ahead of him to see if they could get a better angle on the deer, without startling her. He took aim, and waited to see if she reacted to any movement.

As soon as her head jolted up, because of a sound, he squeezed the trigger, and his projectile was on its way. It hit her, just below her left ear, and she fell to the ground.

He dropped his head towards the ground, in silent prayer for the animal. He had more empathy for it, than he had for any female he had raped during high school. He stood up and walked towards his prize, meeting his two friends there. She was a beauty. Fully grown, beautiful tan hide, with a fluffy white tail, and not pregnant. He didn't want to have to deal with that.

"Fire two shots, Dennis, she must weigh a good 120 pounds. Now we have to dress her out."

"At least she was kind enough to be by trees, when she expired."

"Take off your backpack, and take out the rope."

Dennis walked off about 15 yards, and fired two shots into the ground. Less than 30 seconds later, a shot was heard, in return, just to the north of them, and they knew help was on its way.

After playing cowboy for five minutes, Neil finally was able to get the rope to go over a substantial tree limb, that would be able to hold the weight of the deer in the air. Using one end of the rope, they tied the rear legs of the deer in sequential knots, and then began the laborious task of lifting 120 pounds of dead weight into the air.

For those of you who have never tried it, this is not fun.

Three high school boys, weighing less than 180 pounds each, attempting to lift 120 pounds of dead weight is a struggle, when using one thin rope.

Finally, one of them got a bright idea. Why don't we prop the deer up against the tree, and start lifting her from there?"

Dennis and Neil wanted to kill Alan for not thinking of this sooner, because their hands were already raw. However, it was better late than never. So, they lifted the deer from a lying position, moved her head and neck to brace her against the forest floor and her body against the tree. It worked. Now all they had to do was lift her up 3 feet and eviscerate her. It was still not a pleasant task to perform, but it was a task they were willing to do.

As they grasped the rope, Thomas said, "Do you punks need a hand?"

Dennis replied, "I shouldn't have wasted that second bullet, I could've used it on you."

"You know you love me. Do you need a hand raising her up in the air?"

"Do you always state the obvious, Thomas. If we didn't need help, she would already be up in the air."

With two men lifting the deer off the ground by her shoulders, three men pulling on the rope, lifting her off the ground by her feet, and one man wrapping the rope around a tree and tying it off securely, the deer was safely and stably swinging from the tree limb, within one minute of the six men working together.

Allen said, "The next time we go hunting we have to put a pulley in the backpacks. Trying to run a rope over a tree limb to lift an animal this size is impossible."

"When is the next time, you thought, we were going to go out hunting, Alan?"

"I was hoping next summer."

"It's okay by me."

Alan took out his knife, pressed it into the deer by her anus, and using two hands, cut a straight line down to her gullet. When he got there, he cut her from clavicle to clavicle and returned to cut her from hip to hip. He reached in, pulled her hide open, and her insides began falling out. He cut her intestines free of her body by her anus and they slithered to the forest floor. Moving down, he followed the gastric trail, using his hunting knife, all the way to her throat, cut that free below her tongue. He began disassembling the remaining organs from the body. The liver, pancreas, spleen, gallbladder, all of it, soon lay on the forest floor, by his feet.

He said, "Look how tiny this deer's heart is. For all its might, muscles, speed and agility, this heart is smaller than a handball."

He removed it, and put it aside, and then remove the lungs and put them on the ground. The insides of the deer were now empty. She had to be washed out, salted, and let down. It was done quickly, and efficiently.

It was dark when they completed their tasks, and headed back to camp. The deer was now placed between two long poles, with her head dragging sadly behind.

Their camp was easy to find, because the campfire lit up the night. They were greeted as conquering hero's, by their friends, when they saw the deer being brought in. After 12 days of hunting, they finally had their first kill. They didn't have to go home and explain to their parents they didn't find anything worth shooting, and their hunting trip was an expensive waste of their time, and money.

Even though their parents had tons of it, the one thing they loathe was wasting a dime of it. This had been drilled into their heads over years of family dinners and lectures.

"Money was God, and God was not to be fooled with."

For the youngest son of a founding member of a Wall Street firm, Mark could quote you statistics on money fluctuations from dollar's, to Deutschmark's, to Yen, to Yuan, without opening a paper on a weekly basis. It was required of him to live at home with his father, and have a proper discussion over dinner with him. He was terrorized if he got something wrong.

They hung the deer over two tripods, and a slowly smoking blaze, overnight to keep animals away from it. After a leisurely breakfast, and cleaning up their sites, meticulously, they began the trek, through the forest to the lake and then, eventually, to the cabin. They reached it by the middle of the afternoon, about 2:30 PM..

Instead of knocking on the front door, they called out their presence to the young couple, and began reestablishing the tripods to hang the deer from them.

It took about 10 minutes for Robert to open the front door of the cabin and emerge outside. It would take Carolyn a little longer to join them.

"Hello guys, it looks like you got your deer."

"Yes, Alan bagged it last night, just before dark. She is a beauty. We may take her hide in, and have it tanned. Where is your little beauty?"

"She will be out in a moment. I see you even brought ice with you."

"There is no sense drinking warm soda."

"There is an awful lot of truth in that statement, Michael."

The six men who knew her shouted out, "Hello Carolyn," as she exited the front door of the cabin.

"Hello fellows, did anybody learn how to cook that deer animal?"

Henry said, "It is quite simple, honestly. You cut the approximate amount of beef you want from the animal off, run two pieces of wood through it, and place it 2 feet above over an open fire. Every five minutes, you turn it, until the desired wellness is accomplished."

Carolyn replied, "That seems simple enough, however, I hope you brought plates, knives, and forks with you, because I don't have enough here, in the cabin, for 14 people."

Michael said, "We figured that, so we brought our own kits with us. After dinner we will go down to the lake and wash our own stuff, so you won't have to do it for us."

"Thank you, Michael, you gentlemen are very considerate."

"We didn't have enough vegetables remaining in our camps to bring for dinner. Half of us would like to go out scouting for some nuts and roots for tonight, while the other half will start setting up our bedrolls for sleeping overnight. Would you like to join us, Robert, on this little scouting trip? We should be gone for less than an hour."

He turned to Carolyn, and asked, "I'd like to, if it's okay with you, baby."

"I'll be fine, I'll have six men protecting me. Take a pillowcase with you to store your nuts in, and go have fun, husband."

"Very funny, wife."

"I'm going with you, Michael."

"Do you see what we have to look forward to guys? Once we get married, we have to ask our wives permission to do everything and anything we want to do."

Robert said, "I will quote to you what I quoted to my father, prior to my getting married. 'A happy wife is a happy life.'

Michael, you do not want to come home from work, and walk into your home to see the face of an unhappy wife."

"You are just trying to keep me a bachelor for the rest of my life, Robert."

"No, that would be the cruelest thing to do to you, because I know what married life is like now, and it is wonderful. All you have to do is to keep your partner happy, and she will make you the happiest man on earth."

"I envy you, Robert. You made this decision, when you were nine years old, and you were correct. You've lived all your life knowing what to do with it. You prepared yourself for a life with Carolyn, and no one else. No one can take that away from you, regardless with what happens to you in the future."

"Thank you, Michael, that was very kind."

"Come on, Group 'B', we have to find some tubers and pine nuts for dinner. Empty your backpacks, so you have something to store them in."

Stephen said, "Aren't we lucky to have such a leader that reminds us that were not three years old, again?"

Philip replied, "That's why we anointed him our leader. He dots the 'I's, and crosses all the 'T's."

"Oh, is that why we did it? I thought we did it, because he was a pain in the ass."

"That too."

As everyone was preparing to leave for the 'Pine Nut Hunt', Michael said to each of his charges, "Put a live round in the chamber. Listen for my signal, before opening fire."

As they began walking away from the cabin, Andrew said, "Let's go to that stream about a mile from here. There are always berries, nuts, and flowers of all kinds there. We will probably find some tubers there, also, because the soil is so moist."

"Take the lead Andrew, and get us there. Go nice and easy, because our city boy is wearing sneakers, and not hiking boots. We don't want him getting blisters, while he's on his honeymoon."

"Don't worry about me, guys, I'll be just fine. I work my ass off six days a week, in an automotive shop, so I am no weakling."

"I can probably help you out a great deal, Robert, because my father owns all the Cadillac dealerships in the five boroughs. I can have him move you over to one of his dealerships, and get you a substantial increase of pay, because of your new circumstance. Do you mind if I ask you how much money you're making per hour now?"

"I just received an increase to $2.04 an hour, but I'm expecting another one shortly, because I just passed another test by completing the assembly of a complex transmission without the use of diagrams."

"I know money is tight, because I hear Mark talk about it all the time. I am sure I could convince my father to pay you at least five dollars per hour now that you're married. It would give you something to live on and make your life a little better going forward."

"Five dollars per hour would put me above the highest paid mechanic at the Plymouth dealership, I work at, and he has been there for 12 years. It would be a phenomenal amount of money, and I would work my tail off to earn it."

"I will tell my father you said that."

It took them the better part of 30 minutes to reach the streambed, however it was a bonanza of nuts and berries. Five of them began picking immediately, while two of them roamed around keeping watch for bears and other predators.

The natural trail of nuts and berries seem to lead deeper into the forest, and Robert followed it, with several of the hunters trailing behind him by 20 or 30 feet.

The guards were ahead of Robert, clearing the way, and everyone was amiably talking amongst themselves. As they moved into a denser area, Steven shouted, "Owl!"

Everyone ducked and looked up to see if the predator was close by. No one saw him/her.

Steven said, "I wouldn't want to be the rodent that got caught in those talons."

"I didn't see it, Steve, good eyes."

"Good ears, people, because she flew over us by 4 feet or less. With the size of those claws, she could have tickled our fancy quite easily."

"I don't even want to dream about those claws, and what they could do to a little animal."

Michael said, "Okay guys, another 10 minutes of picking, and we will head back."

Robert didn't know it, but the signal for his demise had been given, and the pack of animals around him were now moving into position for the best possible advantage. Safeties on the rifles were slid off, and if Robert was looking the wrong way, a rifle would be pointed at him. If he turned, it would fire. There was no going back now. The die was cast. The firing order was predetermined by seniority, and position.

Robert noticed that everything had become very quiet. The talking stopped, and movement stopped. There seem to be no sound at all coming from the area. Something was wrong, and he didn't like it. He lifted his head to look at the patrol ahead of him, and that was the last thing he saw. His lights went out. A round from a Mauser 98 hit him in the left rear side of his head separating skin and skull from his brain, leaving him bleeding lightly, on the floor. A second shot was not necessary.

Looking over the body, Michael said, "Great shot, Paul, I've never seen a brain before."

"You can have his, cheap."

"No thanks, let's move him to the trail we saw, cover him in a honey, and go play with the widow."

"Can we have dinner first, I'm hungry."

"Someone else can take your turn, if it comes up, and you're not ready."

"I'll be ready."

3. Descent into Madness

It wasn't venison that was being slowly placed over the fire to be roasted, it was Carolyn tied naked by three lengths of rope, barely conscious, after being beaten and stripped. She had no idea what was happening, or what was to happen to her shortly. Everything happened so quickly. She heard the gunfire, and then Dennis approached with a bottle of soda and ice, asking if she would like any.

She accepted, turned to get a glass, and was hit on the back of the neck, and fell to the floor. Her blouse was torn from her body as she was returning to consciousness and her bra was opened as she screamed. She was smacked and told to be quiet. When she wasn't she was punched in the stomach, and smacked in the face once more.

Reeling from this treatment, she staggered and tried to run to the bedroom. She was grabbed from behind, picked up like a doll and thrown on the dining room table.

Dennis had been joined by Mark and Alan, who grabbed her arms and laughed at her.

Mark said, "Save your strength, honey, you are going to be servicing 12 horny young men for the next several days, and you are going to need every ounce of it."

Carolyn screamed, "Robert is going to kill every one of you, for touching me."

"It is my sad duty to inform you that Robert is no longer among the living, and you are now a widow. I hope you enjoyed your, short, married life, and you are now our prostitute, until we tell you otherwise."

She cried out, "You are lying. People don't go around killing other people on a whim."

"That is your last outburst. The next one will cause you pain. You will do as we say willingly, or we will be as rough with you as we have to, to get our way. This is not the first time we have done this to a woman, and it will not be our last. We enjoy taking liberties with young women, impregnating them with our sperm, and leaving them by the wayside to raise our children. No one knows our real names, where we come from, or where we are going. When we leave you, 12 of us will have left enough sperm in you to have quintuplets. I hope you love children, because you are going to have a bunch of them all at once."

"I am going to fight you with every ounce of strength I have in me. If you have hurt Robert, I will hurt you as much."

"Robert is no longer breathing, and has been left for the animals to find and enjoy. We will see how much fight you have in you, and we will enjoy taking you apart piece by piece as we fuck you in every hole in your body."

"All of you are going to hell, but before you get there, vengeance will be ours, both Robert and mine. When my father finds out about this, you will never know what hit you."

Allen said, "Let's cook some of the fight out of her, while we wait for the other guys to get back. She will get a slight tan due to the fire, and maybe, she will understand that we are not joking with her."

"Get two poles, and rope, and let's get started."

The tripods that held the deer were moved over to the pit, and the fire made hotter, but the flames lower. They wanted to roast her, not inflame her.

Thomas, Mark, Alan, and Neil hoisted the polls onto their shoulders and carried Carolyn out the front door, down the steps and over to the fire pit.

Carolyn didn't say a word. She prayed.

They put the poles onto the tripods, adjusted the height to put Carolyn 4 feet above the heat, and left her there to prepare the venison for roasting. They were going to put it 2 feet below Carolyn, so the fire could get to it more easily.