All Comments on 'The Stolen Heartstone Ch. 01'

by RobinMallory

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
JackSprat88JackSprat88almost 5 years ago
This piece marks—

the second amazingly hot start to a new series that I’ve been lucky enough to read today.

Needless to say, this story can't continue too quickly for me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
amazing start

love everything about this so far, looking forward to more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
wrong category

Take this shit to mind control

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Lovely Story!

Thank you for Sharing this awesome Story! (This is No shit!) I realy liked it and hope for more.

RobinMalloryRobinMalloryover 4 years agoAuthor
Thanks

Thanks for the nice comments and encouragement. I tossed this one out as a "tester" to see if I should continue, so the positive comments/feedback have helped with that decision. Chapter 2 will be up fairly soon. I'm just doing some final edits.

To anon, regarding the category, I considered mind control, but non-consent seemed more appropriate since, although mind control plays a significant role in the story, it isn't what's forcing her to agree specifically. If others think it should be in mind control, I can adjust in the future, though, and I'll note this in the intro in future chapters.

ZZchromosomeZZchromosomeover 4 years ago
Unrated

Pure evil. But interesting premise and well-written. So, although it's not for me, I don't want you to feel you're doing a poor job.

maddictmaddictover 4 years ago
Excellent

"She wrote her name. She'd have done it either way, and it was better not to let it attune more."

Is Ellinda at this early stage of her service already under it's control ? Or is she already submissive. My evil mind loves this type of control play out.

Please don't be in a hurry to bring this to a climax. Her either.

I'm headed to your story index, to see more of your stories. You write very well, don't let us discourage you. Even now I imagine you might be writing about your own desires

RobinMalloryRobinMalloryover 4 years agoAuthor
@ZZChromosome & Maddict

@ZZChromosome

Thanks for the nice comments and encouragement, even if it's not your thing. Happy reading of stories that fit with your interests better.

@Maddit

Thanks for the reassurance. I admit it's hard to know what people are interested in, especially since this is not my normal genre. As for the story idea, it's not really my own desires. The idea came from a (only vaguely) similar dilemma that I came across in a very non erotic story I'm working on. I'd been thinking about trying my hand at erotica, and this seemed like an angle of non consent that could be interesting. So that's what I used.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRobinMallory@RobinMallory
I haven't stopped writing, but I've had limited time to work on this as more and more of my time is getting sucked up in my serious writing (some of the serious writing is still fun, some is required.)

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES