All Comments on 'The Stonebriar Kennels Ch. 01'

by thekinkysideofbbs

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Why do I have a horrible feeling about this??

I sincerely hope that this remains a genuine BDSM story- why wouldn’t I it’s something I enjoy.

It’s obvious that she’s going into kennels and not a hotel as she suspected. I noted that she was registered as a slave frankly that rang huge warning bells. If it’s meant to be an alternate earth it would be great if you could make it clearer. As far as I’m aware it’s not possible to register anyone as a slave because it’s illegal. He seemed to care enough to insist on a safe word, that implies love and respect but yet he withdrew physically and emotionally.

So yeah I’m left with the very unpleasant feeling that she’s there for training before being sold. It’s why the query of “is it an alternate earth” is important because if the answer is yes it is an alternate earth that makes this a kinky story. If the answer is no AND my suspicions are correct then it turns into a fucked up story about human trafficking aka modern day slavery. That kind of scenario is sadly very real, “owners” don’t give a damn about their slaves they stop being people they become very very disposable commodities.

All in all I’m left very confused and conflicted about this story, fingers crossed that it evolves into something erotic and not nauseating.

Tess (UK)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Of course we cannot tell where the author will take this.

I am hoping she will be kennelled up and made into some kind of pony/ doggy girl.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
A first comment!!

What a good start!! I am turning to the next chapter!! Good so far!!

Leo - the lion!!

NEthingGozeNEthingGozeabout 3 years ago

Lovely beginning. My slave is registered do that scene pleased me greatly. I look forward the evolution of this delicious slave girl's tale.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userthekinkysideofbbs@thekinkysideofbbs
Just an outlet for the dirty fantasies in my head. Feel free to message with feedback, ideas, or just chat.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES