The Stonebriar Kennels Ch. 06

Story Info
Rachel's time at the club continues.
6.3k words
4.46
19.2k
7

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/14/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: I appreciate all feedback and respond to every message

Rachel sat in the passenger seat of Evan's old Mercedes. The musty smell of the interior filled her lungs. It was an unusually warm late autumn day and the interior of the car hadn't cooled off yet. The top was broken and her window didn't go all the way down, so she had to wait for the car to get up to speed to cool her off.

She didn't understand why Evan always insisted on driving "The Tank" as he called it. After all, he had a nice truck that was fully loaded, and even her Corolla had working windows. "It's a classic, they don't build them like this anymore" He would always say, usually slapping some part of the car that had stopped working. Rachel would roll her eyes. She didn't understand guys and cars.

They were going to the mall to get lunch and do some fall shopping. She was dressed in a t-shirt and a pair of worn jeans with old sneakers. Her VS PINK sweatshirt sat folded in her lap in case she needed it. Evan sat beside her in a flannel shirt and jeans with boots. She loved driving down Peachtree-Dunwoody in the fall. The houses looked so beautiful with the colored leaves and she always insisted Evan get off the highway early so they could ride down it.

"Despacito" came on the radio and Evan started singing. Rachel laughed. His voice was terrible and he always butchered the Spanish parts, so she would take over for those in their own duet. "If only he knew what those lyrics really meant" she would laugh to herself.

The song ended as they pulled into Lenox Square. Rachel was relieved that no one would be subjected to his singing. Evan drove to the top of the parking structure and parked a fair bit away from all the other cars.

They got out and Evan took a shopping bag from the trunk and then took her hand and they started walking towards the entrance. Rachel started skipping and singing.

"Despacito

Quiero respirar tu cuello despacito

Deja que te diga cosas al oído

Para que te acuerdes si no estás conmigo

Despacito"

Evan just chuckled and put his arm around her waist. They went in and headed to the food court.

There the great debate began. Evan wanted Chinese and Rachel wanted anything but Chinese. They settled on Chinese. Evan inhaled his mountain of rice while Rachel choked down her vegetables soaked in the mall Chinese food syrup.

"Ready to go?" He said.

"Been ready" She said.

Evan led her into several stores where he poked around, not really interested in anything he saw. It almost seemed like he was just passing time. Finally they went into a store that specialized in young adult women's clothes. Their styles ranged from conservative to downright sleazy. Rachel wanted to look around, but Evan took her hand and led her around the store. He would pick up things at random and hold them up to her and then hang them up. Finally he grabbed a few random items and led her to the fitting room.

He led her all the way down to the last stall, which was the handicapped stall. It only had a curtain for a door. Evan took her in and dropped the clothes in a pile.

"Alright, get undressed." He said.

Rachel wasn't used to trying on clothes with him, but liked the idea. It would be a sexy fashion show, she thought. She pulled her T-shirt over her head and tossed it on the floor. Then, she kicked off her sneakers and slid her jeans over her hips and down her legs. She stood there in her bra and panties.

"Ok, what first?" She asked with a sly grin.

"Nope, all of it" Evan replied, pointing at her panties.

Rachel huffed and then slid the panties off and dropped them on the pile. Evan pointed at her bra and she dropped it as well.

He reached into his shopping bag and pulled out a pair of handcuffs. Rachel gasped. He pointed at her left hand. She offered it up and he closed the handcuff around her wrist.

He pulled the other cuff through the handrail on the wall and locked her other wrist in it behind her back. He then gathered up all of her clothes and put them in the shopping bag.

"Shhh" he said with a finger to his mouth as he backed out of the stall and closed the curtain. Rachel was now naked and alone. She tested her bond and it made a loud clanging. She was here until Evan came back.

Or somebody else found her. The thought horrified her.

Minutes passed. She heard activity outside. Everytime the sounds would get closer, she would freeze. People came and went. She had no idea how much time had passed, but it must have been about 20 minutes.

Suddenly, the curtain flung open. A woman with an armload of clothes stood there. She gasped when she saw Rachel. Rachel gasped too.

"Oh, I'm so sorry" She said, looking Rachel up and down before quickly closing the curtain.

"Sorry" She said again from outside the curtain.

Rachel wondered if she had seen the handcuffs.

More time passed and Rachel found herself being turned on by her predicament. Every time she thought of a stranger finding her and taking advantage of her predicament she got hotter and hotter.

The curtain flew open again. Rachel was relieved but slightly disappointed it was Evan this time. He carried an armload of items that he carefully hung up.

"Get any shopping done?" He joked as he uncuffed her hands.

"Ha- HA" Rachel replied sarcastically, rubbing her wrists.

"Ready for the fashion show" Evan asked, and her mood changed.

The items Evan had chosen were not things Rachel would have chosen. Short skirts, tight dresses, low cut tops, most of them were a few sizes too small. Rachel intrepidly stuffed herself into each outfit, and then checked how slutty she looked in the mirror. She would never have the nerve to wear any of it out in public, but she was impressed at how sexy she looked.

The final outfit consisted of a white blouse that had snaps down the front. It was far too small for her and she needed Evan's help to get most of the buttons snapped over her breasts. He did half of them and declared that it was good enough.

The next item was a short, pleated plaid skirt, which she had to carefully step into to avoid popping the buttons on her shirt. She pulled it up to her waist, tucking the shirt in and tightened the belt.

She looked in the mirror and saw a slutty schoolgirl. The tight shirt pushed her breasts together and up, giving her massive cleavage, even for her modest breasts. Her nipples clearly shone through the thin fabric. The skirt was shorter than anything Rachel owned.

Evan looked at her thoughtfully and then adjusted the skirt higher on her waist, cinching the belt so it wouldn't slide down. It barely covered her pussy. She turned around and looked in the mirror and the bottom of her ass was just barely visible.

"Perfect. We'll get all of it. You'll wear that out." Evan said with delight.

"Seriously?" Rachel asked.

"Seriously."

"Fine. give me my underwear and let's go." She said, annoyed. This was not the fall shopping trip she had expected.

"I threw those away. You don't wear underwear anymore." Evan replied, matter-of-factly.

"What about my clothes?" She asked.

"Gone. Is that a problem? Oh, I almost forgot something." He reached into the shopping bag and produced a black leather collar. Rachel rolled her eyes. He wrapped the collar around her neck and buckled it.

He smiled. "You look beautiful."

Rachel blushed with pride.

He piled the clothes he had selected in her arms.

"Now we can use this" He added, and pulled a dog leash from the bag.

Rachel was horrified. He clipped the leash to her collar and gave a pull. Rachel resisted and he pulled harder. Reluctantly she followed. He led her barefoot through the store to the checkout line. They had to wait for several people to check out. Rachel heard gasps all around her as she stood there holding the pile.

Finally it was their turn. Evan led Rachel by her leash to the counter where she put the items he had selected. A tall black girl rang them up, stealing glances at Rachel out of the side of her eye and smirking. Evan thanked her as he took the large bag and handed it to Rachel to carry and led her out into the mall.

It was a tuesday afternoon and the mall was not crowded, but there was still no shortage of other shoppers. Most were wearing jeans and light jackets, so the barefoot girl in her skimpy outfit being led through the mall on a leash tended to stand out.

Rachel flushed with embarrassment as groups of people stopped and stared, mouths agape as they walked by. Camera phones came out and she became the subject of many pictures. Rachel tried to cover her face but Evan ordered her to keep her hand down and hold her head high.

Rachel was mortified when a college aged girl approached Evan and asked if she could take a picture with his "puppy". Evan happily obliged and handed her the leash and took her phone. Rachel forced a weak smile as the girl posed for and excessive number of photos. She thanked Evan and bounced off with her friends.

As they walked, Rachel became acutely aware of the movement of her skirt as she walked. At its length, the line between coverage and exposure was dangerously thin and the slightest move in the wrong way would briefly put her on full display.

Worse yet was the top. Rachel had to take small, quick breaths for fear of popping open the snaps holding her breasts in. This was difficult at the determined pace Evan insisted on walking at. They bounced with every step, looking for a way out of their prison.

Evan led Rachel into a high end shoe store where her next ordeal began. They were greeted by an older male salesman who leered at his reluctant customer.

"We need some new shoes. Something slutty that goes with her outfit."

The salesman nodded and directed them to a chair, which Evan plopped down in and patted his lap. Reluctantly she sat down.

"Are you enjoying your shopping trip?" Evan asked, pulling tight on the lead.

"Yes, sir." Rachel replied. She tried to sound irritated about it, but secretly she was loving the humiliation.

The salesman returned with several boxes and invited Rachel to sit on a stool. He knelt in front of her and began slipping the shoes on her feet, making no effort to hide his glances up her skirt. He moved slowly and deliberately, enjoying his free show with each shoe.

With each pair, Evan would stand her up and parade her around the store on her leash. Rachel noticed a crowd had started to gather outside the store. With each pair, Evan would ask if they had anything sluttier.

Finally the man brought out a pair of bright red platforms with 7 inch heels. He slipped them on her feet and Evan paraded her around the store. Several people in the crowd took videos.

"These are the ones. She'll wear them out. We'll take these, too." He said picking up a few more boxes. The salesman took his credit card and came back with a bag, which Evan handed to his mule.

The crowd parted as they walked out of the store. Evan led Rachel back and forth the length of the mall with several trips on the escalator for good measure.

"I think you have everything you need for the season, now." He said. Let's hit the road. Rachel was relieved to be almost done with her ordeal.

When they got outside, clouds had blocked out the sun, and the warm morning had been replaced by a chilly afternoon. The cold air struck Rachel's bare pussy first, sending goosebumps down her legs. Her nipples threatened to pierce the light fabric of her top. She increased her pace, looking forward to the warmth and safety of Evan's car, but her leash snapped tight as Evan strolled at a leisurely pace. She was forced to endure the cold as they made their way to the car.

Evan opened the trunk first, allowing Rachel to deposit the bags. Slamming the trunk, he turned to her.

"Aren't you going to thank me for all your new outfits?"

Rachel wasn't sure if he was serious. She looked around and back at him. He was serious. She looked around again and didn't see anyone, so she got down her knees. The pavement felt especially cold and hard against her bare knees. She unzipped his pants and took his cock in her mouth. His warm legs felt good as the rest of her shivered. She started licking it all over, increasing her pace.

She thought she heard a noise and tried looking around as she worked.

"Focus" Evan corrected her. He began winding the leash around his hand until it was at her collar.

Pushing her off of him, he stood her up and bent her over the trunk. He pulled one leg up on the trunk and hooked his arm under it, holding it up, as he slid into her pussy.

The heat of his dick felt amazing as it entered and a warmth came over Rachel's body. Evan started thrusting and she was immediately in ecstasy. She turned around and kissed him. A deep passionate kiss with a fire she had never experienced before.

She opened her eyes and saw a small group had gathered nearby, one had a phone out taking video of them. She panicked briefly but the feeling was quashed by her own arousal. Evan ripped her shirt open and maneuvered her tits out. His warm hand felt amazing as he took a handful and gripped hard.

The crowd was starting to build. Old women gasped. Evan took a handful of Rachel's dark hair and turned her face to them.

"Smile for your audience" he said.

Rachel obeyed.

"Tell them what you are." He demanded.

"I'm a sex slave." she whimpered.

"Louder"

"I'm a sex slave!" She said proudly. Her head went light. An odd calm overtook her.

"LOUDER!"

"I"M A SEX SLAVE!" She shouted as waves of orgasm crashed over her. They continued as Evan groaned one final thrust. Hot sperm ran down her leg. It felt amazing.

BZZZZZZZZZZ

Her head started ringing.

CLICK

She was startled awake. She was back in her cell, sprawled on the concrete floor. She withdrew her sticky hand from between her legs and felt her throat as she sat up. She found the familiar chain padlocked to her collar. Reality dawned on her.

She jumped when she saw the woman standing in her open doorway. She was accompanied by a slender, nude asian girl who smiled brightly at Rachel. She was handcuffed and a thin cord ran from the woman's hand to a ring in the girl's nose; a leash. Rachel wondered how long they had been watching her.

The girl bounded into the cell, led by the woman holding her leash. They stopped near the first coiled chain and the woman unlocked her hands before using the same lock to attach the chain to her collar. She smiled at Rachel the whole time.

The woman pushed a button on the handle of the leash which released it from the girl's nose. As soon as she was free, she jumped over to Rachel and embraced her in a hug. Rachel wasn't sure how to react and nervously hugged her back. The girl finally let go and settled into a kneeling position in front of Rachel, legs spread wide. She kept smiling at Rachel as the woman unlocked the drawer under the sink and slammed the door on her way out.

Rachel examined the girl. She was beautiful, with long, smooth hair, dark brown with chestnut highlights. She appeared to be in her late 20s or early 30s. She wore light makeup as she didn't need much, dark mascara and bright pink lipstick were the extent of it. Her breasts were small but perky and her body tight and toned. She wore a gold ring in her septum that appeared to have no joint. An identical ring ran through her clit hood. Her pussy that she shamelessly displayed was completely smooth and lacked stubble as did anywhere else Rachel could see. Her collar was chrome with rubber edging to prevent it cutting her. She wore matching wrist and ankle cuffs secured by brass padlocks that were browned with age. A small "K" was branded onto her thigh.

"Is this your first time here?" She asked.

Rachel nodded.

"Well, I can't promise you it will get better, but you'll get used to it. We have to whisper or the cameras will hear us and we'll get punished for talking" She said, motioning towards one of the devices on the ceiling.

"How was your workout?" She asked.

"Exhausting. These shoes are so hard to walk in, it nearly killed me. Now I have a splitting headache." Rachel replied.

"Oh, you're probably dehydrated." The girl replied. "Drink some water."

She motioned to the drinker as if it was the most natural thing in the world. The pair moved to the spot where it sat and the girl helped Rachel get set up in front of it.

"This is embarrassing." Laughed Rachel.

"Oh, don't worry, slaves just have to learn to be very open with, well.....everything." She replied. Rachel noticed that the girl was kneeling with her knees in different time zones again. Rachel adjusted her own position so that her own knees were farther apart.

She took a deep breath and started working on the rubber pussy. The girl rubbed her back as she worked. When Rachel's hair fell forward into her face, the girl quickly moved it back.

"Thank you." Rachel said when she finished. She was panting from the effort and wiped the excess off her face. "I'm Rachel" She held out her hand.

"I'm Erika, nice to meet you." The girl replied, taking her hand. "Well, my slave name is slut." She added.

"Nice to meet you, too, Erika."

"No." The girl replied in a serious tone. "It's Slut."

Rachel was shocked.

"Just forget I told you my free name. I'm not free and I can get in big trouble if people found out you knew that name. My name is Slut." She explained nervously.

"Oh, well then I guess my name is 342." Rachel said.

"If that's your slave name, that's your name. At least as long as you're in here." Slut warned.

"Ok. There seem to be a lot of rules." Rachel whispered.

"Yeah, and if you want to save some wear and tear on your ass, you had better learn them quick." Slut responded, motioning to the welts the crop had left that morning on Rachel. "Or else you'll wind up looking like this."

She turned and showed Rachel the crisscross of stripes on her back and shapely ass of various ages. The word "SLUT" was tattooed on her shoulder blade in bold letters.

Rachel gasped, remembering the flogging she had recently witnessed.

"They only told me a few rules at check in." Rachel explained.

"And they will never tell you them all. I think some of the trainers even make them up as they go. I found a list of them online one time. The most important things to remember are that they expect nothing less than perfection from you, and that you are just an object for the member's pleasure. Act accordingly and you can avoid a lot of pain."

Rachel nodded. She thought back to how quickly the coffle responded to Charlie's commands and the man who groped her in the gym.

"But they will always come up with a reason to whip you." Slut continued "I've found that if you keep their balls drained, the men will let you get away with a lot. The women are sadistic just to be sadistic."

"Yeah," Rachel agreed. "That woman that brought you in did these to me." She said, rubbing her welts.

"Who, Madame Cassie?" Slut replied. "She comes off as mean, but she's one the the nicest ones here."

Rachel thought of how she helped her up the stairs.

"But that's a pretty low bar." Slut added.

"How often do you come here?" Rachel asked.

"I live here full time. I'm a permanent slave." Slut answered.

"What?" Rachel was shocked.

"A permanent slave. Oh, yeah. They call it 'full time' in the sales pitch." She rolled her eyes as she made air quotes. "But once you're here, everyone just calls you permanent. Your owner can still come release you anytime they want, but this place becomes your home."

Rachel's eyes widened, shocked, and slightly aroused at the thought.

"Now let's get you cleaned up."

Slut stood up and then helped Rachel to her feet.

"Do you need to go?" She motioned to the toilet as she led Rachel to the corner, dragging their chains behind them.

12