All Comments on 'The Stonebriar Kennels Ch. 06'

by thekinkysideofbbs

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
socalgyrl08socalgyrl08over 3 years ago
A lot of buttons

Best chapter yet, hit lots of my buttons, lol.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Responding to LordLars comment from previous chapter

Hi as I don’t have a proper login (no account*) this site won’t let me post more than one comment per chapter.

As such I’m not commenting on this chapter (because I didn’t read it) but am instead replying to a comment on ch5 made by LordLars. You wrote about the female protagonist in this story...

“.. I do want it to be consented by the 'victim' but once it is given, it should not be retracted.”

TBH that surprised me because retracting that consent is the sole purpose of a safe word. If the participants are using the ‘traffic lights’ system then calling Red is effectively withdrawing consent. If that safe word is ignored then any activities that continue are by default abusive.

PrincessValky - I hope you got my message ok. I know that lots of people disagree with my comments as is their right everyone is just expressing opinions. I do however want to apologise to you again, this time publicly for the comments I made about you personally. I was way out of line in doing that and I’m genuinely sorry. As much as I enjoy reading Reluctance stories I’ve decided to give them up, I filter as much as I can via the Tags. Even after doing that there are still too many with content in Non Con stories that are a massive trigger for me.

I wish you well and good luck with your writing too you’re obviously talented, I’ve always believed that good stories should be able to connect to their readers to provoke an emotional response (whether that’s negative/ positive).

Tess (UK)

absolutistabsolutistover 3 years ago
Intriguing!

Another great chapter in this engaging tale which I follow with great interest. Naturally, I'm looking forward to learn more about Rachel's adventures in the Stonebriar Kennels and the people she gets to meet there.

Thanks a lot for posting!

LordLarsLordLarsover 3 years ago

First of all... I am already looking forward to the next chapter. It fits perfect in my fantasies.

Then @Anonymous

I know I assume too much that people understand what I mean.

regarding my comment “.. I do want it to be consented by the 'victim' but once it is given, it should not be retracted.” it could be I wasn't clear enough

The way I read the story Rachel consented in more than one way. First she was actually looking for the kind of relationship she ended up in. She did have a safe word which she used and immediately regretted. At first she thought she didn't even need one. She was not punished for using it as that was obviously part of their first understanding.

As a true Master she was then led by Evan to develop deeper submissive until she got that contract to sign. She did so freely and I would say fully aware of the possible consequences.

I assume that in that contract there was no safe word. Or if it was, possibly she decided she would not be use it.

Master/slave relationships need a fair amount of trust from both parties.

Let's agree that officially such a contract cannot be legally binding. However, morally, it does mean something. A promise is a promise and should be honored. If a Master takes it upon him to have a slave an promises to take care of her, he should do so until his death, if a slave signs a contract which in effect gives her Master full power over her mind and body, it should have the same consequence.

Again, I can hardly wait for the next chapter. And I'm glad I bumped in to this story this year and not last year ;-)

The wait would have been hell!

LordLarsLordLarsover 3 years ago
respond to anonymous replying to me

I do like non consent stories... my bad.

You're right, if a safe word is agreed upon, it should be honoured. In this story however, she used it once and was immediately sorry she did. If I read the story right she wasn't planning to use it in the first place and after the fact deemed it inappropriate to have one?

In real life I would include a safe word in a contract and hope my slave would never feel compelled to use it.

nakedguyatxnakedguyatxalmost 2 years ago

Great premise. Finally heating up. She needs more sex and more pain, less discomfort and humiliation.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userthekinkysideofbbs@thekinkysideofbbs
Just an outlet for the dirty fantasies in my head. Feel free to message with feedback, ideas, or just chat.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES