The Stonebriar Kennels Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, very much so."

Rachel sat on the low toilet and relieved herself despite the asian girl smiling at her. She was surprised at how comfortable she was getting with peeing in front of an audience.

Slut rummaged around in the open drawer while Rachel rinsed herself. She took out a padlock with a long shackle and pulled the key out of it, dropping it back in the drawer.

"Stand there, hands over your head." Slut said, pointing to the showerhead. She used the lock to secure Rachel's wrists to the ring on the wall.

"They don't allow you to wash yourself." She said. "Another slave has to do it."

Rachel shuddered at the idea of this new humiliation.

"I guess these don't come off, either." Rachel held up her foot.

"No, the shoes never come off. They even make you swim with them. The worst part is they are so cheap they break all the time and then you get punished for breaking them." Slut replied.

She returned to the drawer and put on gloves and took out a bottle of blue gel.

"This is for your hair."

Rachel was stunned to find out WHICH hair, as slut began massaging the gel onto her crotch. She continued down her legs and up her backside, finishing with her armpits.

"What is that?" Rachel whispered as the gel began to burn

"They don't tell us. All a slave needs to know is how to suck and fuck, everything else is kept secret. It's just all color coded." Slut said as she took off her gloves. "Blue gloves, blue burny gel." She dropped them in the drawer. She pulled out a plastic tool.

"Blue scraper!" She grinned and showed the piece like a model on a game show.

Rachel laughed.

Slut began working, scraping the blue gel off of Rachel's legs. The burning stopped immediately as the gel was removed. With deep concentration she worked the tool into all Rachel's delicate folds. Rachel moaned as the slavegirl dragged the scraper across her most sensitive parts.

"Permanent slaves get free laser removal." The asian girl casually mentioned as she worked.

"Well, I guess they don't 'get' it." She paused as she thought out loud. "You really don't get a choice." She went back to her work.

"But you don't have to ever shave again. And it's so smooth." She added. "Feel this."

Slut stood up and humped Rachel's leg, rubbing up and down so she could feel it. Rachel had to agree, she couldn't remember the last time her own felt that smooth.

"OK, all done." Slut said as she finished scraping Rachel's armpits. "You have to do that every day, but the hair will grow back softer every time."

"Unless I get laser?" Rachel asked.

Slut smiled a keen smile. "Unless you get laser."

The moment was interrupted by a series of moans from the hallway. Rachel recognized the familiar sound of 611.

"Those two are at it again!" Slut exclaimed. "They were fucking when Cassie brought me down here."

"Who?"

"It's a married couple. They're both submissive so they come in here and get chained up and beat and then go fuck like rabbits in their cell. They come for a weekend at least every month. I'd swear they have 50 kids by now if they didn't make you be on birth control to come in here." She paused. "OK, your shower."

She turned the knob and Rachel shouted as the cold water soaked her body. Slut quickly covered her mouth with her hand. Rachel whimpered into her hand.

"I guess you weren't expecting that." Slut whispered. "There's no hot water on the detention floors. The showers are always cold. I guess that's one of the benefits of being a permanent slave; when you get butler duty on the hotel floor you can use those showers. It's like a spa day."

Slut took a sponge and began massaging soap onto Rachel's body. Rachel moaned at how unexpectedly good it felt. She paid particular care to Rachel's breasts and pussy, bringing her almost over the edge.

Next she took shampoo and lathered Rachel's hair. The shampoo had a wonderful floral scent and made her scalp tingle. She realized Slut's body was pressed against hers as she worked and it made other parts of her tingle. The heat of her body was a sublime contrast to the water. As slut moved around her working on her hair, they came face to face. Rachel planted a kiss on her lips and Slut responded with a deep, passionate kiss.

Rachel had never kissed a girl before.

"I have to keep working." Slut said, suddenly breaking off their kiss.

She rinsed Rachel's hair and then cut off the water. She had adjusted to the water, now the air of the room chilled her wet body and covered her in goosebumps. Slut, nearly soaked herself, started working a clear gel into Rachel's wet hair.

"I think this is keratin." She said. "I know your hair will be soft and shiny afterwards."

Rachel would tend to agree as Slut's hair looked amazing.

Next, she began working a light oil onto Rachel's skin. She paid particular attention to her breasts, kneading them for several minutes.

"I just love your titties." She said playfully, gently biting one nipple.

"I love your ass" Rachel heard herself respond.

Slut finished oiling her and took out a hair dryer and started trying Rachel's hair and brushing it out. The warm air felt wonderful and Rachel was grateful when Slut used the dryer on her body too.

Slut finished and dried herself. She returned the hair dryer to the drawer and brought back the key to unlock Rachel from the wall. Slut led her back to the sink where she was directed to kneel. She reached in the drawer and flipped on the vanity lights and took her place behind Rachel where she continued brushing out her hair. Rachel calmly watched her in the mirror. The locks dangling from her wrists danced as she worked. Rachel found a certain elegance about it.

When Slut was done brushing Rachel's hair, she pulled some makeup from the drawer. None of it had labels, but Rachel could tell it was fancier than anything she had ever used. The brush tickled as she rouged Rachel's cheeks. She had never worn much makeup, mainly because she didn't know how to do it. Slut seemed to be an expert though.

"Do you do makeup professionally?" Rachel asked her.

"I'm a slave." She replied casually. "My job is to do what I'm told."

She paused.

"But before this, I was in law school. That's kind of how I met my owner." She continued.

Rachel could tell she wanted to tell more but was holding back.

"Did that hurt a lot?" She asked, pointing to Slut's lower ring.

"Only for an instant. Now it just feels really, really good. It's so humiliating when somebody uses it to leash me. I love it."

She thought for a moment and then said "When I first got it, my owner got a dog tag that had my slave number and said 'If found' contact his phone number. It made me feel like a piece of property. I loved the weight of it dangling there. But it got in the way when men would use my pussy and they would always tell me to take it off while they did. Eventually the ring for it broke and nobody gave me a new one. It's in my box now."

She seemed sad about it. Rachel changed the subject.

"You said there were benefits to being a permanent slave?"

"Yeah, I guess I did." Slut chuckled. "If you want to call it that. This isn't for everybody. It's not a vacation and it's not a job. It's literally your life."

Slut continued with Rachel's makeup.

"First, you have to be bi. Well you don't have to be in your regular life, but once you're in here, you don't get a choice. You're available to EVERYONE."

She started on the mascara.

"They want this on heavy. They like to see it running down your face when you cry." She said.

"Where was I?" She continued. "Oh, yeah. It's a 4 month minimum. And that's every time you come back, too, if you leave. The agreement says 4 months up to life. It's up to your owner when he releases you after the 4 months. You also have to get the tracking implant.."

"What if you want to leave?" Rachel interrupted.

"You can't." Slut replied.

"That's what being a slave is, you don't get any choices. But you wanted to know the good things. Well, you get a lot of sex. You get better jobs. You overnight slaves just do little chores like cleaning. We get to do things like this." She said, referring to grooming Rachel.

"Except kitchen duty. I hate kitchen duty. They gag you so you don't try and steal any of the master's food and it all smells so good. Nobody is allowed to fuck in the kitchen either, health code or something. It's torture." She laughed again.

"They give you a little shoebox you can put some personal things in. No entertainment items or anything you can use to escape. And obviously no clothes. I have a teddy bear and some pictures of my mom in mine. And my tag. I tried to bring a journal but they took that away."

Rachel's jaw dropped.

"What's wrong, not the life of luxury you expected for a slavegirl?" Slut said as she took out a lipstick tube.

"It just seems so....." Rachel trailed off.

"Everyone is here because they agreed to it. Whether they still want to be doesn't matter, they agreed to be held as long as their owner wants. It's what we signed up for." Slut offered.

"What made you agree....." Rachel stammered. "Like how did you become..."

"It was sort of my idea." Slut cut her off. "I found this place and introduced it to my master. Do you remember reading fairy tales growing up? I always identified with the princess in the dungeon. Something about that feeling of being kept. I would be sad when the prince would rescue her. I wore out my parent's tape of Star Wars watching the slave Leia scene over and over. I had never seen anything like that. She was humiliated and exposed in front of everyone, but her chain kept her safe and secure. I wanted that feeling. I had my first orgasm watching that."

She lifted her chain and looked at it.

"Later on, we got the internet." She continued. "I found all these sites talking about bdsm and people being willing slaves, I wanted that. I would date and break up with guys because they weren't dominant enough. They always asked what I wanted. I wanted to be controlled!"

She playfully grabbed Rachel's chain and pulled her back and forth to drive home the point.

"It was such a turn off when they would try and be all respectful. In college, I joined a dating site and made it clear that I wanted to be dominated, but they thought Asian girls were just submissive like that. Nobody gave me what I needed."

"I started a blog as an outlet for these feelings. I met some guys through that who claimed to be doms, but they couldn't dominate their way out of a bag. Then Jared came along. He knew exactly what I was looking for. He wouldn't even meet me for six months, he just wanted to chat. To him it wasn't about sex, it was about stimulating my mind. When he did fuck me, it was incredible. I was willing, but it was his choice. He decided when and where and I was just along for the ride. He taught me so much about myself. He's who gave me my piercings and brand. He encouraged me to go to law school. He died in a car accident."

Slut had finished the makeup and Rachel turned to face her.

"I'm sorry" She said, taking Slut's hand.

"I was lost. I did some dumb things and I needed someone to guide me. In my search for answers, I found out about this place, but everything about it was secret. I had to pretend to be a dom on a message board for anyone to even talk about it. Little bits and pieces of information were scattered all around like a puzzle. I finally found enough to contact them, but they said they only took applications from doms, not unowned slaves."

"I rushed into this with my current master. He was a very hesitant dom. I think I was just using him to get here. I saved up the initiation fee and enough for a visit and made it his birthday gift. He was really hesitant, he wasn't into kink in a group setting. He thought everyone else into this would be weirdos."

Slut started running her hand along Rachel's thigh. Rachel responded by inching closer.

"So I convinced him to do a weekend with me and he loved it. I guess staying in the hotel being pampered by slave girls will change anyone's mind."

Rachel laughed. She moved her hand to Slut's thigh and started stroking her brand.

"He definitely had a better time than I did. I couldn't sit down for a week! He wanted to go back all the time. He started talking a lot about me going full time, but I wasn't ready.

"One day, I had a really bad day in class, and it was then I decided that I would give it a try. Worst case, I get what I've been wanting all along. It was his next birthday when I told him that if it was what he really wanted, I would do it for him. I was locked up that night. I've been here ever since."

"How long has it been?" Rachel asked. Her hand crept up Slut's thigh.

"What's today?" Slut asked.

"Saturday"

"No, the date."

"September 4th."

Slut thought a moment before answering.

"A little over 3 years." She yawned. "I miss coffee the most. If I ever get out, the first thing I'm going to do is get some coffee. We went to the North LA location and that's where I became permanent, but they moved me here 5 months ago when they ran out of space there. Took me weeks to find out this is Atlanta. It's ok, because my master rarely visited."

"I'm sorry." Rachel said.

"Don't be." Slut said in a serious tone. She pulled her closer and gave her a kiss. "This is where I belong. If Cliff never lets me out, I'll never have to make a decision again. I'll just obey my orders and everything will be taken care of for me. I'll be like Princess Leia without the pesky rescue."

"But lot's more sex." Slut winked as she touched Rachel's pussy. Electricity shot through her body.

Rachel responded in kind. She felt Slut's ring and started playing with it. Slut moaned. She was soaking wet. She kissed Rachel deeply, leaning in so far that Rachel had to lay on her back. She climbed on top and started rubbing her clit. Rachel tried to return the favor but couldn't quite get her hand in place, so she squeezed the Asian girl's firm ass.

"Ow!" Slut yelped. "I'm still a little sore there from this morning."

"Oh, I'm sorry." Rachel apologized.

"Don't worry about it." Slut responded. "You know, life of a slave.... Have you been able to cum yet? I mean besides earlier."

Rachel went red. She wondered how long Slut and Cassie had been watching her.

"No." She answered.

"Well, that happens to be my job." Slut joked as she moved down between Rachel's legs.

Rachel gasped when she felt the tongue on her aching clit. She couldn't believe this was happening. An hour ago, she had never even kissed a woman, now she was having her first lesbian experience.

Her shock quickly subsided as Slut's expertise with her tongue sent waves of pleasure coursing through her body. She grabbed the tiny girl's head with both hands. Within minutes, Rachel was rocking with orgasms. When she had finally caught her breath, she sat up to kiss the smiling girl between her legs but was shocked by the sight at the door.

Madame Cassie stood holding the leash of a man with a hand truck.


12